Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:10:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 [473] 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed Thread  (Read 677630 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 11:41:43 AM

i don't know why the price is so low, it is working and there are more nodes than ever but price don recover

BTer didn't do anyone any favours. There's not much of a community either. No marketing (yet). People are sitting around waiting for the next thing to arrive from the developers.
Arux

Activity: 500
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 12:44:05 PM

i don't know why the price is so low, it is working and there are more nodes than ever but price don recover

BTer didn't do anyone any favours. There's not much of a community either. No marketing (yet). People are sitting around waiting for the next thing to arrive from the developers.

Bter broke the uptrend. no exchange during several day, it frightened incomers. the speculators took their profit (or cut theirs losses) and ran away.
Node isn't responsible for bter's mistake (scam IMO) but today node price is back to ~100, it's a fact Undecided

it will take time but nodecoin will recover decent price. he's still in early stage.

@LemonAndFries: Thanks for the node rewards. it's funny to notice how linux uptime is high.

EMIF

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 01:13:05 PM

Bter broke the uptrend. no exchange during several day, it frightened incomers. the speculators took their profit (or cut theirs losses) and ran away.
Node isn't responsible for bter's mistake (scam IMO) but today node price is back to ~100, it's a fact Undecided

it will take time but nodecoin will recover decent price. he's still in early stage.

@LemonAndFries: Thanks for the node rewards. it's funny to notice how linux uptime is high.

There are some efforts developing decentralized exchanges. One of them is mercury. You can read the topic from here. It  is in BETA and there are a few coins but since its open source, I think devs can think the way to add NODE to mercury or fork of it.

If it can be achieved , we will not be limited to 3rd party exchanges anymore.
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:37:18 PM

There is alcurex exchange. been supporting node since bter went down. its registered and active admin.
https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/market?pair=node_btc

As far as price wise. Well Bter did slow down the momentum but your missing the big picture

instant transaction!
instant 6-8 peers confirmation!
Not a POS!
Miner get the Tx fee
light wallet

And did you forget that on March 26th they will give us an update on Nodepay. Getting closer and closer to instant pay too!

If you really want to help. sign up in alcurex and show support. tweet about it. Facebook about it. Make a reddit post about it.  You know, be the effort you seek in others others !

Who
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:48:25 PM

Take advantage that price is low right now, this is the second chance to get in while you can.

And really it's just on BTER, alcurEX has a higher price. People don't trust BTER anymore and it's reasonable why, that's all.

We might not see this price again soon, so if you were planning on buying in this is the time.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:49:18 PM

There is alcurex exchange. been supporting node since bter went down. its registered and active admin.

As far as price wise. Well Bter did slow down the momentum but your missing the big picture

instant transaction!
Not a POS!
Miner get the Tx fee
light wallet

And did you forget that on March 26th they will give us an update on Nodepay. Getting closer and closer to instant pay too!

If you really want to help. sign up in alcurex and show support. tweet about it. Facebook about it. Make a reddit post about it.  You know, be the effort you seek in others others !

Who

I feel like the website still pushes people away from Node.  Why would people invest hundreds/thousands of dollars on something where Devs don't show enough effort to update the website and fix dead links.  At this stage, promoting Node is in the hands of the investors.  Devs plan on sustainable growth and will slowly rise over time, but if we want immediate results, WE ARE THE ONES that will need to advertise.  Tell your friends, post about Node, get our name out there.  If we want to see a hike in the price it may take some effort on our part.

Also, about the website.  I would be willing to provide some assistance in fixing up the website.  I'm sure there are others on here that would also be happy to help.
nodemonster

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:54:23 PM

who losted hope it's free to dump on alcurex,10btc buy support,#doit Smiley

instant transaction!
Not a POS!
Miner get the Tx fee
light wallet

Who

I feel like the website still pushes people away from Node.  Why would people invest hundreds/thousands of dollars on something where Devs don't show enough effort to update the website and fix dead links.  At this stage, promoting Node is in the hands of the investors.  Devs plan on sustainable growth and will slowly rise over time, but if we want immediate results, WE ARE THE ONES that will need to advertise.  Tell your friends, post about Node, get our name out there.  If we want to see a hike in the price it may take some effort on our part.

Also, about the website.  I would be willing to provide some assistance in fixing up the website.  I'm sure there are others on here that would also be happy to help.
TheRealSilk

Activity: 457

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 07:11:11 PM

We do not have time for all to follow. I invite the community to select the users who will be engaged in promotion and other aspects of the Node

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇

Instant Transactions

Non Bloating BlockChain

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 07:20:21 PM

We do not have time for all to follow. I invite the community to select the users who will be engaged in promotion and other aspects of the Node
@LemonAndFries is doing a great job, he deserves to part of NODE team.
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:53:52 PM

wow price is being smashed, 59satos the highest buy order, it is not normal
griffinriz

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 11:00:17 PM

wow price is being smashed, 59satos the highest buy order, it is not normal
Nahhh pure manipulation,something really suspicious. If you want to confirm just put sell order at 60 sat to 70 sat Tongue
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 11:14:01 PM

interesting how works manipulation in criptos
griffinriz

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 11:19:21 PM

interesting how works manipulation in criptos
nothing interesting about it. there wasnt much of buy orders so it took less than 2btc to reach 59sath. Actually there were 5 Btc worth buy orders from 90sath to 100sath but guess what? someone wanted to buy even cheaper  Tongue

Code:
2015-03-23 18:09:00	Sell	15531.02261538 NODE	0.00000065 BTC	0.01009516 BTC
2015-03-23 18:09:00 Sell 4668.56723077 NODE 0.00000065 BTC 0.00303457 BTC
2015-03-23 18:09:00 Sell 13064.55765217 NODE 0.00000069 BTC 0.00901454 BTC
2015-03-23 18:08:00 Sell 1000.00000000 NODE 0.00000070 BTC 0.00070000 BTC
2015-03-23 18:08:00 Sell 17516.54505495 NODE 0.00000091 BTC 0.01594006 BTC
2015-03-23 18:08:00 Sell 15360.44942551 NODE 0.00000092 BTC 0.01413161 BTC
GreenDude

Activity: 531
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 11:31:05 PM

The fact is that even if node is good and interesting there will be still a long time until things work.. dev said about 9-12 months if i remember right. If u have spare money u can wait without problem.. but mostly of the guys in here don't like to wait more than a few weeks or couple months.. Besides waiting all that time with the current dolar situation and euro going to reach parity with dolar and lot of other things make waiting a year something risky.. Also because in that time another node competitor can appear.. I still have NODE's left and let's see what future will give us.. But all this is a highly unstable scenario and while 10 years ago dolar was the undeniable world currency now his ground is  not so solid and everyone knows that.. That's why EEUU allies joined BAII even if EEUU told them not to and see BAII like a direct threat to dolar hegemony. I would be scared of having dolars.. im much more safe in bitcoin, gold or yuans.. And all this scare people to invest and scare them even more of having to wait 1 year to check how something is gonna work. Dolar is gonna fall for sure.. this year? maybe not.. next years.. unpredictable.. with that scenario dudes.. well.. world is gonna have a hard time.
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 01:05:16 AM

The fact is that even if node is good and interesting there will be still a long time until things work.. dev said about 9-12 months if i remember right. If u have spare money u can wait without problem.. but mostly of the guys in here don't like to wait more than a few weeks or couple months.. Besides waiting all that time with the current dolar situation and euro going to reach parity with dolar and lot of other things make waiting a year something risky.. Also because in that time another node competitor can appear.. I still have NODE's left and let's see what future will give us.. But all this is a highly unstable scenario and while 10 years ago dolar was the undeniable world currency now his ground is  not so solid and everyone knows that.. That's why EEUU allies joined BAII even if EEUU told them not to and see BAII like a direct threat to dolar hegemony. I would be scared of having dolars.. im much more safe in bitcoin, gold or yuans.. And all this scare people to invest and scare them even more of having to wait 1 year to check how something is gonna work. Dolar is gonna fall for sure.. this year? maybe not.. next years.. unpredictable.. with that scenario dudes.. well.. world is gonna have a hard time.

Also, I've seen these types of sell offs happen right before a big announcement in order to buy more cheap.

I might be wrong, but it seems that the big holders try to accumulate more all the way to the last minute before an announcement is made.  In 3 days we'll know if this is correct.

There's a lot of variables involved, it's hard to make a good assumption. We'll just have to wait and see.
brunozisterer

Activity: 265

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 07:16:29 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2015, 07:26:56 AM by brunozisterer

I must say trading and withdrawal fees are much cheaper on Alcurex.
BTER is bloody expensive if you want to withdraw your NODE's.
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 07:28:49 AM

The price fall is temporary imho and not due to bter's hack. People could just withdraw node, instead of selling.

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
TheRealSilk

Activity: 457

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:02:32 AM

The fact is that even if node is good and interesting there will be still a long time until things work.. dev said about 9-12 months if i remember right. If u have spare money u can wait without problem.. but mostly of the guys in here don't like to wait more than a few weeks or couple months.. Besides waiting all that time with the current dolar situation and euro going to reach parity with dolar and lot of other things make waiting a year something risky.. Also because in that time another node competitor can appear.. I still have NODE's left and let's see what future will give us.. But all this is a highly unstable scenario and while 10 years ago dolar was the undeniable world currency now his ground is  not so solid and everyone knows that.. That's why EEUU allies joined BAII even if EEUU told them not to and see BAII like a direct threat to dolar hegemony. I would be scared of having dolars.. im much more safe in bitcoin, gold or yuans.. And all this scare people to invest and scare them even more of having to wait 1 year to check how something is gonna work. Dolar is gonna fall for sure.. this year? maybe not.. next years.. unpredictable.. with that scenario dudes.. well.. world is gonna have a hard time.

I agree with You , quite a precarious situation with the dollar and the Euro. We also think the situation with Yuán, Swiss franc and gold. We even consider this possibility to connect an account of gold (XAU) to the client Node. There are banks that offer such accounts. Most likely the Node will be implemented several currency pairs (those currencies which are backed by the Bank with whom we contract).

Instant Transactions

Non Bloating BlockChain

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
martismartis
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:31:55 AM

I agree with You , quite a precarious situation with the dollar and the Euro. We also think the situation with Yuán, Swiss franc and gold. We even consider this possibility to connect an account of gold (XAU) to the client Node. There are banks that offer such accounts. Most likely the Node will be implemented several currency pairs (those currencies which are backed by the Bank with whom we contract).

Can you name the bank you are in contract or country, where bank is operating?
kevinkk525

Activity: 175

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:45:50 AM

The price fall is temporary imho and not due to bter's hack. People could just withdraw node, instead of selling.
They can but the people that intended to buy NODE lost their BTC
Pages: « 1 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 [473] 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: