Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:45:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed Thread  (Read 677631 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ARGpentem

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:09:47 PM

It is a worse distribution because the shares of the developers are even bigger than before. It it already very big 40% of the supply and now Node team accuse people of sock puppets, take their shares away and put in their pocket.  

They can't juste put those coins in their pocket. The coins have to be distributed to the investors in some way or another.
Remember their first Announcment of NXTL.

Completely Fair Distribution †
No arbitrary rule of distribution. No dictator to tell you how to do things. The most egalitarian coin. Show your love to NXTL.

Coin distribution plan:
- Member fund (60%) - The total amount of coins that will be divided between our founders.
- Promotion fund (15%) - For promoting NXTL, encourage people to participate (forums, sites, social, etc.)
- Development fund (15%) - for developers to perform functional and system support. We will implement all the best ideas, and make the system dev friendly!
- Good Idea fund (5%) - FOr Innovations, good ideas improving NXTL .
- Test fund (3%) - Versatile Test Coins, to get people to test the platform or as give-away.
- Target fund (2%) - Small budget that will cover unplanned goals.(Donation, member support, etc).
(Announcement can still be found Here )

60% will go to the investors. They can't just change that, as they said that there will be no dicatator who tells us how things are done.
I think the Devs won't let us down in any way. They seem to be good at what they do and certainly will improve further.

everyone will have a happy bump from 450.000 coin to 500.000 and the rest goes to Node team pocket

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=590421.msg7664408#msg7664408

I wouldn't mind if they launch an auction for a few hundred stakes. Everybody wins in this situation.

Could you give me an estimate of how much money they have collected ?

I wasn't tracking ) But not much. I'd say 50 btc or something. Which is very very little.

Developers deserve shares for their works. That much I would agree with. But demeaning investors for sending you money is not cool. Was there a rule in place that say 1 person 1 share only ? Because I had an impression that they did not care for sock puppets before ?

A freedom fighter. Stop all your bull shit !
Simakki

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 10:16:00 PM

Oh lord how many sockpuppets  Tongue

So Devs should keep that 60% to the distribution and im pretty sure that it will be much more than just  500 000 node/stake.

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:33:22 PM

No more auctions. That ship has sailed. divide the puppets shares between the investors and launch already
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:38:50 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2014, 02:31:11 AM by Chris001

This is getting to the point that it's causing NODE to become a joke. This I am not happy about. I care about this.

Remember guys, I was labeled a Puppet Master just yesterday. They took me off the list as one, but the panel still has to officially confirm it. Unless we are kicking people out of the community for using TOR, I don't have anything to worry about.

So not all of these people are socks guys, but yes, our stakes will be bigger because a lot of them are socks.

We should have an auction, which I would like to see, just to prove the market value is still where it was before at least. Hopefully a second auction would have stakes going for more than before. That would mean that we made through the sockpuppet debacle without as much harm as I think has done.

Believe me, we may get more coins, but they are not going to be worth as much as they were before we did the witchhunt - IMHO.

It hurt us, and it should have made us stronger. But because of how it was handled, it highlighted NODEs weakness to the rest of the community of investors.

Something has to be done. We have to do something that shows potential investors that, as a community, we can be more organized. If we do not do this, NODEs value will not be what it should.

How do we change, and become more professional and organized? Any ideas?

EDIT: I'm not placing all of this on the Devs either, it's up to all of us, as a community, to reflect something that people can trust

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:27:32 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2014, 12:50:00 AM by LemonAndFries

this whole thing has turned into a joke
I don't even care anymore
I was one of the first to support this project but now it's whatever
accusing people of false sock puppets
here we go again, NODE pulling an NEM. oh well

edit: might I add that this is not the first coin that has turned into a headache for me. way to drive away people from crypto! all devs like this are doing a fantastic job at giving crypto coins a bad reputation. so sad  Huh
mellorbo

Activity: 620

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:16:10 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2014, 01:31:24 AM by mellorbo

i have a question here about the puppets. 2 friends of mine live in the same house (house share) so they use the same internet connection.
now i notice that they have been linked together as puppets but they are 2 different people. how will that work out for them?

Edit: surely you cant take a share off of one of them when they are 2 different people who live in the same house they each paid their own investment. how would they prove that they are 2 people?
langkeming

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:43:21 AM

what a surprising day
first is 7:1
second is here
Eadeqa

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:00:40 AM

Simpler solution is to distribute the coins evenly among all non sock puppets, so there is not just a "few" sock puppet holders who get larger share than the rest, but it's equally distributed to all  

I won't mind even destroying the coins by sending them to trash unrecoverable account., which is a fine solution too.  

They should no go to the developers.

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:19:39 AM

all coins to investors or destroy =)
Eadeqa

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:08:53 AM

edit: might I add that this is not the first coin that has turned into a headache for me. way to drive away people from crypto! all devs like this are doing a fantastic job at giving crypto coins a bad reputation. so sad  Huh
woah, hold on... what do you mean by "pulling a nem"?

According to nodecoin list, dave5555 and LemonAndFries  are the same person. If you check dave5555  history, he was complaining about "Nem" removal of sockpuppets

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426303.msg6298607#msg6298607

as these were all for "friends and family" obviously Smiley

nem used hard facts/evidence to root out sock puppets?

Node has absolutely solid evidence (IP logs all of them, and time-stamp logs, could be even more info like OS and browser).

NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
Eadeqa

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:59:59 AM

edit: might I add that this is not the first coin that has turned into a headache for me. way to drive away people from crypto! all devs like this are doing a fantastic job at giving crypto coins a bad reputation. so sad  Huh

According to nodecoin list, dave5555 and LemonAndFries  are the same person. If you check dave5555  history, he was complaining about "Nem" removal of sockpuppets

Node has absolutely solid evidence (IP logs all of them, and time-stamp logs, could be even more info like OS and browser).

you saying that as if node devs are doing something bad that nem devs did. not node stake holder doing something bad that a nem stake holder did. you put it in the wrong context.

No, I didn't say anything about "node devs are doing something bad that nem devs did". I said dave5555 and LemonAndFries  are the same person according to node puppet list. dave5555 had a history with Nim. Maybe that's why LemonAndFries  is complaining about Nem. Would make sense if they are same person.

NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:38:24 AM

Again you with your stupid IPs.

1. All Tor users have the same IPs.
2. Family memebrs living in the same house have the same IPs and most likely the same computer.
3. Roommates have the same IPs.
4. College students have the same IPs and browser/os on library computers.
5. Colleagues have the same IPs and browser/os.

Eadeqa

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:05:36 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2014, 06:16:42 AM by Eadeqa

2. Family memebrs living in the same house have the same IPs and most likely the same computer.

Again, you and your idiotic excuses,

Tor IPs are identifiable. And the probability that two different people ended up longing in with the SAME Tor node for the same obscure coin around the same time frame is zero. That's fucking nonsense, especially if 5 puppets ended up signing up with the same tor node (tor nodes are picked randomly) at the same time.

Plus Tor IPs are identifiable. How are you claiming Tors without even looking at IP?

Are you fucking idiot or what?

Family members and roommates? That's nonsense. That excuse can be used to justify a dozen accounts by everyone. Why the fuck we even have sock puppet rules then?  Lets make it open for all sock puppets instead of encouraging them to lie

College students don't have the same IP, and once gain there is time stamp record.  

Also, you can identify if the IP is for college or residential/business

You are an idiot, dude. Go back to your hole

NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:16:30 AM

Again, you and your idiotic excuses,

Tor IPs are identifiable. And the probability that two different people with the same  ended up longing in with the SAME node for the same obscure coin around the same time frame is zero. That's fucking nonsense, especially if 5 puppets ended up signing up with same node (nodes are picked randomly) at the same time.

Plus Tor IPs are identifiable. How are you claiming Tors without even looking at IP?

Are you fucking idiot or what?

Family members and roommates? That's nonsense. That excuse can be used to justify a dozen accounts by everyone. Why the fuck are we even have sock puppet rules then?

College students don't have the same IP, and once gain there is time stamp record.  

Also, you can identify if the IP is for college or residential.

You are an idiot, dude. Go back to your hole

Dumbass. I'm not saying all labeled people should be unlabeled, but your logic is stupid. We need to investigate every case before making any decision. First check all IPs by Tor database and unlabel all matches. Unless someone singed in 5-10 accounts within a couple of minutes.

Second ask all people to explain why they have the same IP. If their explanation sounds about right - unlabel them too.

Etc etc.

-------

There was no restrictions for using the same IP for different people. What are you saying about dozen accounts is just bullshit.

What are you doing is just trying to scam all normal people after your puppets were eliminated.

patmast3r

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:22:16 AM

you saying that as if node devs are doing something bad that nem devs did. not node stake holder doing something bad that a nem stake holder did. you put it in the wrong context.

I think you mean to say NODE devs are doing something that NEM didn't right ?
Because we sure as hell didn't collect IP addresses.

To be clear I don't in generall think it was bad to collect IPs, it's just a question of how you do it and what you do with this information.

Eadeqa

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:25:45 AM

Dumbass. I'm not saying all labeled people should be unlabeled, but your logic is stupid. We need to investigate every case before making any decision. First check all IPs by Tor database and unlabel all matches. Unless someone singed in 5-10 accounts within a couple of minutes.

I never said there should be no investigation if someone is disputing the charge. Where did you get that? I said we should have a panel, and you should not be a part of that panel, as you have shown yourself to be illogical by claiming weird things like 2 people with same tor node signed up around same time.  WTF?

That's not the kind of person who should be involved in the panel. Lets pick rational people who understand the evidence and can reach unbiased rational decision without preconceived criteria that "everyone who claims to be innocent should be declared innocent"

NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
Eadeqa

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:52:39 AM

To be clear I don't in generall think it was bad to collect IPs, it's just a question of how you do it and what you do with this information.

Looks like every time you login to the client, your account number  (after you enter your pass phrase), IP & time is recorded by the server. This happens after every login. So by now they must have a large database.

I am not sure when they made that change, but that could be the reason why they wanted everyone to generate new accounts.

NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
patmast3r

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:58:50 AM

Looks like every time you login to the client, your account number  (after you enter your pass phrase), IP & time is recorded by the server. This happens after every login. So by now they must have a large database.

I am not sure when they made that change, but that could be the reason why they wanted everyone to generate new accounts.

Well I guess we'll never know but if they really had us make new accounts because they wanted the surveilance then they straight up lied to us. Word was that it was technically necessary no ?

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:02:33 AM

I never said there should be no investigation

That's exactly what you've said lots of times. Following your logic all groups of people: family, roommates, friends, colleagues should be eliminated. And I'm trying to say that we must not do any concusions based only on IP information. Every single person deserve to be heard.

LemonAndFries

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:09:53 AM

LOL  Cheesy
this is dumb. I've lost enough money in crypto to not give a shit anymore
failed projects, empty promises, scams, blah blah blah
do as you wish, I could care less
bye

edit: I lurk in other threads following other coins in order to try and make wise investments. that's how I know about things. also, some of the people that I have recommended investing in crypto also have to use my computer from time to time (not everyone I know is loaded with money) or I set them up with crypto myself because they do not want to deal with all these headaches as you can see from this thread. you guys sure do make assumptions really fast

edit2: I forgot that I'm dealing with computer super geniuses LOL Cheesy and obviously your higher intellect allows you to see what no body else can see LOL
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: