Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:40:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed Thread  (Read 677630 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
signingoff

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:43:25 PM

Here's a couple more for the slogan contest.

Node - Global payments made easy
Node - A currency for tomorrow
Node - A new way to to pay
Node - Let's do business

Node - Let's do business

These two are the best.

The vote will not work. There are many puppets and that's a shame.

I think the development team should pick 10 they like and we should vote from there.

I do think so.
Raxe.io

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 02:49:24 PM

Is there any reason why we have received just 20,000 we were one of the first people to get involved with the project? And we had no idea there was a glitch that changed our account info? We are very disappointed with this we didn't realise that there was rules that didn't give us the full total? :/

Raxe.io / Example wallet: http://wallet.raxe.io
koop4u (OP)

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:51:00 PM

@HunterMinerCrafter

Wait a second!

Like every decent crypto software we are going trough the same 3 stages:

1) Implementation
2) Testing
3) Release!

We are still swinging between the first two!

Simakki

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 02:55:16 PM

@HunterMinerCrafter

Wait a second!

1) Implementation
2) Testing
3) Release!

Any news about exchange or client ?

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
mellorbo

Activity: 620

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:57:18 PM

Is there any reason why we have received just 20,000 we were one of the first people to get involved with the project? And we had no idea there was a glitch that changed our account info? We are very disappointed with this we didn't realise that there was rules that didn't give us the full total? :/

i believe there has been many debates about the late fee throughout this thread, it was decided that distribution day was the cut off point.
i dont mean to be blunt but it has been brought up many times, its your investment at risk so you should have been up to date with the thread. no fault but your own
Raxe.io

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 03:06:01 PM

i believe there has been many debates about the late fee throughout this thread, it was decided that distribution day was the cut off point.
i dont mean to be blunt but it has been brought up many times, its your investment at risk so you should have been up to date with the thread. no fault but your own

We thought we had the same account? From what I see there was a glitch a while ago in the service? I understand it is our investment but I cannot work out glitches for new systems it is impossible for me to gauge it, we even gave the address before the coins were distributed to us.

Raxe.io / Example wallet: http://wallet.raxe.io
13Darko

Activity: 621
Merit: 507

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:17:24 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2014, 03:29:52 PM by 13Darko

6% Node simple and safe payments.
This tells me what I could use NODE immediately for. If I want to pay online, I can use NODE. Maybe "NODE - simple & secure online payments"

I like this one. It really shows us what Node is.

5% NODE - Be your own bank  
5% NODE - Become your own bank

The goal of a  bank is to credit someone or give interest to those who make deposits there. And it's definitely not what Node platform does.

Devs, I would really suggest you to take a slogan, which can tell us at least something about Node, a slogan which will give us a motivation to use it, some push, it must be simple and easy to remember, the slogan, which will give us emotions. Not just "Best code".. well, I don't know, sounds too arrogant, I think, because you know nothing is perfect... or "NODE - It's DONE"... ok, "it's done", so what's next?

Besides I guess that some slogan makers can cheat, I mean they can go to a voting site and give themselves indefinite votes (to win) every time changing their IP by using Tor, for example, so I woudn't believe those votes... btw, when I was writing this, I tried to do it myself and guess what? It works! So stop it, please, and choose a slogan by yourself, the one YOU like the most  Wink.

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
HunterMinerCrafter

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:18:16 PM

1) Implementation
2) Testing
3) Release!

Except you're not.  You've jumped straight to doing part of step 3 before finishing the first two, or doing the most critical parts of step 3.  You've released.  Your coins are "disbursed" and your chain is now live and transacting, you've had your genesis block.

Your network is under an intentional and self-inflicted 51% attack.  Actually it is a 100% attack, and there is no recourse as we stakeholders (I know that I'm not much of a stakeholder with my 0.1 coin that I found, but I doubt if I'd be alone in these sentiments) don't even know how mining occurs.  We're "not even allowed to mine" in a sense.

Further, the same person holding sole claim to all transaction selection rights on the network via their 100% attack also happens to have a copy of every key to every coin in every wallet.  Even if the devs are doing everything they can to not retain those keys, themselves, those keys are also being transmitted around in the clear.  What happens if there is another nodejs zero day that lets someone trivially compromise the server and read everyone's keys?  (It would not be the first such bug found in nodejs.)

You don't just need to Free your source, you need to Free your network itself!

(Not to mention that it isn't even possible to have this coin traded on any exchange until the exchanges can actually peer on the network.)
Simakki

Activity: 697

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 03:35:38 PM

1) Implementation
2) Testing
3) Release!

Except you're not.  You've jumped straight to doing part of step 3 before finishing the first two, or doing the most critical parts of step 3.  You've released.  Your coins are "disbursed" and your chain is now live and transacting, you've had your genesis block.

Your network is under an intentional and self-inflicted 51% attack.  Actually it is a 100% attack, and there is no recourse as we stakeholders (I know that I'm not much of a stakeholder with my 0.1 coin that I found, but I doubt if I'd be alone in these sentiments) don't even know how mining occurs.  We're "not even allowed to mine" in a sense.

Further, the same person holding sole claim to all transaction selection rights on the network via their 100% attack also happens to have a copy of every key to every coin in every wallet.  Even if the devs are doing everything they can to not retain those keys, themselves, those keys are also being transmitted around in the clear.  What happens if there is another nodejs zero day that lets someone trivially compromise the server and read everyone's keys?  (It would not be the first such bug found in nodejs.)

(Not to mention that it isn't even possible to have this coin traded on any exchange until the exchanges can actually peer on the network.)

This is really lookin shady, im afraid that we'll never gonna see any client or source code. This is absolutely pure foolishness to distribute coind first without any client.

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
DynhoSts

Activity: 266

day trader mode "on"

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:39:42 PM

lol so many trolls in here ... wtf
Cannon Fodder

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:39:55 PM

1) Implementation
2) Testing
3) Release!

I know it sucks that you didn't get a stake.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:40:42 PM

Here's a couple more for the slogan contest.

Node - A currency for tomorrow
Node - A new way to to pay
Node - Let's do business

Node - Let's do business

These two are the best.

The vote will not work. There are many puppets and that's a shame.

I think the development team should pick 10 they like and we should vote from there.

yes they need to do that and then we will decide what we want
SillkRoad

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:53:06 PM

This is really lookin shady, im afraid that we'll never gonna see any client or source code. This is absolutely pure foolishness to distribute coind first without any client.

On the server or on the localhost. it is the same client
The only thing we need is a beta test communication between all participants peers
We understand that there may be alone bugs in the network, transaction and the network may fall, but it will not affect your account
HunterMinerCrafter

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:53:55 PM

I don't want any stake, I only want to see the system itself turn out to actually be what it claims it is!

I have no interest in NODE as a coin, and every interest in a complete and useful coin network implementation built ground-up in the nodejs paradigm.  I see no value in NODE itself, but a lot of potential for the inevitable forks of it and offshoots that it will inspire - assuming it is what it purports to be and also "actually works right" at some point.  Right now we can't see much of what it really is at all, and it appears that it does not currently "work right" by many standards.
u5sos

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:59:15 PM

I don't want any stake, I only want to see the system itself turn out to actually be what it claims it is!

I have no interest in NODE as a coin, and every interest in a complete and useful coin network implementation built ground-up in the nodejs paradigm.  I see no value in NODE itself, but a lot of potential for the inevitable forks of it and offshoots that it will inspire - assuming it is what it purports to be and also "actually works right" at some point.  Right now we can't see much of what it really is at all, and it appears that it does not currently "work right" by many standards.

I think you deliberately make mischief, parallel buying coins at a lower price.

Cannon Fodder

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:04:19 PM

HunterMinerCrafter

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:19:01 PM

I don't bother to "puppet" as I don't have that sort of free time, but it looks like you do.
HunterMinerCrafter

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:19:56 PM

I don't bother to "puppet" as I don't have that sort of free time, but it looks like you do.   Grin

HEH.

(EDIT: P.S. Where exactly would you suppose I'm buying?  There's no exchange and the trading thread only shows one trade.  If I were buying up this coin, you'd know it for sure.)
u5sos

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:29:10 PM

@HunterMinerCrafter, You can PM 2 sellers.  I just assumed.

@Cannon Fodder, LOL who are you?

Cannon Fodder

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:43:23 PM

I don't bother to "puppet" as I don't have that sort of free time, but it looks like you do.   Grin

HEH.

(EDIT: P.S. Where exactly would you suppose I'm buying?  There's no exchange and the trading thread only shows one trade.  If I were buying up this coin, you'd know it for sure.)

Ok Mr. I don't have time, but you have time to troll a coin you aren't even invested in and write walls of text on most of your pointless posts.  One thing I never do is waste time trolling threads I'm not financially involved in. That's for self important douche bags like yourself.
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: