Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:41:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed Thread  (Read 677630 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
shaman2000

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:24:45 PM

See everybody?  Now there is a stable beta client, next: Exchange.

Step by Step - to the TOP!

Hopefully that next step exactly Exchange.

NEM: New Economy Movement site || Nem on Facebook: || Nem Official moderated BTT Thread: || Nem Official forum:
You still can be a Nem Investor/StakeHolder. Take a look here and stakes are negotiated on NXT asset Exchange here. We are waiting YOU!!!!
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:17:01 PM

See everybody?  Now there is a stable beta client, next: Exchange.

Step by Step - to the TOP!

Hopefully that next step exactly Exchange.

This,

then Coinmarketcap and SuperNET, after SuperNET the marketcap will be 100 million dollar.  Smiley
marek3ball

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:38:57 PM

Old days:
USD --> BTC --> altcoins

SuperNET with NODE fiat exchange:
USD --> NODE --> altcoins

How big are chances for NODE to deliver fiat exchange and be part of SuperNET?
ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:12:26 PM

Old days:
USD --> BTC --> altcoins

When this will be real, than 1 stake (with a marketcap of 10 billion dollar) is worth now 6 Million Dollar!

When this will be true, than every who sold his stake under 1 Million Dollar (most sold for 500 Dollar lol) or less will really cry.  Grin
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:05:02 PM

looks good =D

Until the end of the week we will provide a white paper and development roadmap

Hi - any news on the release of the whitepaper and development roadmap?
thanks,
chanc3r.

fudge

Activity: 666
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:44:54 PM

SuperNet integration is an awesome idea!

Haшa гpyшa нaйpoзкopчyмaкyвaтiшa!
digital7

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:35:30 AM

need a exchange , then we will to da moon
DynhoSts

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

day trader mode "on"

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:03:42 AM

Yeah reveal the exchange dev !!!  Grin
DynhoSts

day trader mode "on"

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:07:45 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 01:25:15 PM by DynhoSts

I can not wait, I think we have great news today  Cheesy

Old days:
USD --> BTC --> altcoins

I'd say it's a great chance, people are just waiting for one to feel the real exchange value of NODE, TOP 5 !!!
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:48:57 PM

is node joining supernet?

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:43:43 PM

is node joining supernet?

yes
Momimaus

Activity: 767

Never back down !!!

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:40:10 PM

I am not 100% sure, but I don´t think there won´t be a fiat gateway integrated in NODE.
As I understood that, you can send USD/BTC/ etc value, transported by NODE. But you can´t buy NODE directly with USD in the NODE-Wallet.

So you have 1000 NODEs equals 500$.  So you choose the USD Wallet and send 500$. The receiving account gets 500$ equals 1000 NODEs.
So it is technically a NODE transfer, but you can see it as USD in your Wallet. But if you want to cash out, you have to go to on exchange with your NODEs and cashout Fiat from there.

Right? Wong?

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:45:58 PM

I am not 100% sure, but I don´t think there won´t be a fiat gateway integrated in NODE.
As I understood that, you can send USD/BTC/ etc value, transported by NODE. But you can´t buy NODE directly with USD in the NODE-Wallet.

So you have 1000 NODEs equals 500$.  So you choose the USD Wallet and send 500$. The receiving account gets 500$ equals 1000 NODEs.
So it is technically a NODE transfer, but you can see it as USD in your Wallet. But if you want to cash out, you have to go to on exchange with your NODEs and cashout Fiat from there.

Right? Wong?

I'd say wrong as that wouldn't be anything new. You can calculate the fiat value of any coin and then transfer the coin equivalent.
The way i understand this there will be a way to relly transfer fiat into the NODE network and use that.

Momimaus

Never back down !!!

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:55:38 PM

1) No! The BTC/Eur/USD Integration stands for the ability to send and receive BTC/Eur/USD trough Node! There is no internal exchange! So no liquidity issue!

How is one going to send BTC let a lone EUR through NODE if there is no internal exchange ?

In simple terms, the Blockchain will allow sending information, back and forth, this is not something new, the key element here will be NODEBank which will ease the transition between fiat and crypto! We refer to it as Nodebank because it connects the blockchain transparency with financial gateways letting take advantage of both financial solutions, benefiting the end user.

In some way our system will implement the same principle as an exchange, in terms of depositing and manipulating funds, except the part of "exchanging". The currency will keep its form, and won't be diluted!

I think here is the explanation, but it doesn´t make me understanding this completely.

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:30:17 PM

Node devs should research SuperNet more before making a decision.

Some people have brought up very good points about SuperNet, and also the fact that Busoni made this announcement is not really helping SuperNet's cause:

After careful deliberation, we have decided to not participate in the SuperNet ICO. I understand that a large community is excited about SuperNet, and since we were initially announced as the ICO host, I wanted to take a moment to explain how we came to arrive at this decision.

For the past couple of days, we’ve been in discussions with our attorneys about hosting the SuperNet ICO. As several community members pointed out in this very thread, the sale of SuperNet tokens could be interpreted as the sale of unregistered securities. Our attorneys came to the same conclusion and have since advised us against taking part in the SuperNet ICO for this reason.

Further, one of our ICO requirements is identity verification (https://www.poloniex.com/icoRequirements); this requirement exists to protect investors and to lend credibility to the ICO. Despite several attempts to convince James the importance of revealing his identity, we were ultimately unable to reach an agreement that satisfied both parties.

We needed time for due diligence, to carefully assess the legal implications of taking part in SuperNet, and also the time to set up our backend systems to support it. James was very eager to get this going, however, so he chose to go with another host before we could communicate to him our findings and final decision.

We have since communicated with James, and we wish him the best of luck.
koop4u (OP)

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:02:29 PM

Right? Wong?

1) No! The BTC/Eur/USD Integration stands for the ability to send and receive BTC/Eur/USD trough Node! There is no internal exchange! So no liquidity issue!

How is one going to send BTC let a lone EUR through NODE if there is no internal exchange ?

In simple terms, the Blockchain will allow sending information, back and forth, this is not something new, the key element here will be NODEBank which will ease the transition between fiat and crypto! We refer to it as Nodebank because it connects the blockchain transparency with financial gateways letting take advantage of both financial solutions, benefiting the end user.

In some way our system will implement the same principle as an exchange, in terms of depositing and manipulating funds, except the part of "exchanging". The currency will keep its form, and won't be diluted!

I think here is the explanation, but it doesn´t make me understanding this completely.

You are wrong and right at the same time!

You are right there will be a gateway that will connect the fiat stream with Node-crypto! But it won't equivalate Fiat to Nodes, as its working principle is to act as a medium for payment processing. It is important to keep things separate as it won't create problems, for example: if we were to transform nodes to fiat and vice-versa ignoring the value fluctuation, it will only create a liquidity problem at an given point of time.

keeping things separate keeps the value and doesn't dilute it, which is very important! Also it creates an opportunity for exchanges or other types of businesses  to  accept and release fiat without spending extra on accounting!

Also as a concept there is an idea of connecting different exchanges within Node, sure this is still young to discuss but, your Node account will have an "in-app" tab which will allow you to select one or more exchanges as default, allowing you to buy/sell you assets within the client. At this point exchanging fiat to node will be just a matter of clicks! Sure, this will be implemented only after time passes and node proves it seriosity and trustworthiness!

Yes, refer to it as "legal evasion"

Momimaus

Never back down !!!

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:29:08 PM

Right? Wong?

You are right there will be a gateway that will connect the fiat stream with Node-crypto! But it won't equivalate Fiat to Nodes, as its working principle is to act as a medium for payment processing. It is important to keep things separate as it won't create problems, for example: if we were to transform nodes to fiat and vice-versa ignoring the value fluctuation, it will only create a liquidity problem at an given point of time.

keeping things separate keeps the value and doesn't dilute it, which is very important! Also it creates an opportunity for exchanges or other types of businesses  to  accept and release fiat without spending extra on accounting!

Also as a concept there is an idea of connecting different exchanges within Node, sure this is still young to discuss but, your Node account will have an "in-app" tab which will allow you to select one or more exchanges as default, allowing you to buy/sell you assets within the client. At this point exchanging fiat to node will be just a matter of clicks! Sure, this will be implemented only after time passes and node proves it seriosity and trustworthiness!

So sick, I am feeling like an analphabet.

So how works the process?

I have Fiat, I want altcoinXY through NODE.
What do I have to do?
Which convertains will it take during the whole process?
Where/Who will be converted/convert?

Maybe we need a picture.

Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:33:22 PM

Right? Wong?

What do I have to do?

Maybe we need a picture.

what about NEM? Cheesy Grin
DynhoSts

day trader mode "on"

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:16:15 PM

NEM is another topic man ...
koop4u (OP)

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:08:33 PM

Right? Wong?

What do I have to do?

Maybe we need a picture.

ok, maybe i'm explaining it wrong! Sorry for making you feel like an alphabet!

You are somehow mistaking Node for an Exchange! When i referred to connecting to different exchanges i mean that you will be able to access your already existing exchange account (like btc38) within the client - for ease of interaction. Meaning that we will only assure you with an different user experience, but in no case an exchanging service!

So to understand how the process of transferring fiat we will examine the situation that you provided above:

- So you have 1000 NODEs in your account in order to transform those nodes in to BTC/USD/Eur you will have to visit an exchange. There you will be able to convert them in to other assets.

The Transaction validation in Node is instant so your deposit will be added on exchanges immediately!

- Let's say you sold you 1000Nodes for 500$, now the exchange lets you withdraw them trough banking services or, get them to your Node Fiat account! Node: the difference between the accounts is the particular asset extension "Usd - Eur".

- Let's say you chose to get them back to your node account! Now you can do the following:

1) Send them to another Node account holder
2) Pay for goods/ services
3) Withdraw

But as i mentioned before, when we will connect the exchanges within the wallet, and thanks to the blazing confirmation speed we will be able to create and express exchange within your dashboard, allowing you to do exchange very fast from one asset to another asset accepted within the wallet.

Does it make sense ?? Any questions??

Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: