Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 02:22:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 [326] 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed Thread  (Read 677637 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
joffmac

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:37:53 PM

working fine for me
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:52:49 PM

we are in some fork  Huh web wallet is not work for deposit in BTER  Huh

working fine ,only my anxiety  Cheesy
jwilford

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:32:26 PM

Nice day.. Seems like we had some trolls spreading fud over here and thanks to them we got more trading volume. At the end this trolls are good for the coin. But i should warn new people over here...this trolls are here because they want to make you sell your NODE and also other trolls come here because they think NODE threatens another projects which they are in.

NODE needs another exchange/exchanges asap so this trolling to scare people to sell NODE will become more difficult. Those sell walls under 100 satoshis are made to push people to sell their NODE. With more exchanges this would be easier to avoid.

Keep up with the good marketing + more exchanges is mandatory right now.

Ofc also development.. but there is a team constantly working on development so that's not something to worry about.

This is a good point and I think it's time for the community to start doing what the Devs can't do by themselves. I have made a Google Doc where I am listing exchanges and their contact info. Please PM me if you have an exchange you would like me to add, actually scouting the information instead of just sending me names would be much appreciated. I will add them as time allows. We need to start contacting these exchanges and asking them to trade NODE, show them that there is interest in having this coin out there. Poloniex in particular has a whole contact form devoted to Alts that people would like to see added. This one should be low hanging fruit for us if we are willing to actually get out there and push it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_DrQMR_BnjeB6TLxiSisHZd5mPBQVTDlzeklXoLUYe4/edit?usp=sharing

Already got my first reply. This will work if we work it.  Smiley

Quote from: Email
Hello John,

Thank you for introducing us to this coin!

I have submitted your coin to our development team who will review it
to see if it meets our requirements for addition to the Cryptsy exchange.

If there is anything else we can assist you with, please let us know

Sincerely,
Leah
Cryptsy Team Leader
Cryptsy.com

Add 2 Factor Authentication
Official Cryptsy Facebook
Cryptsy Blog

Leah's Trade Key:
1a23656e1e449a78db8eb8a0e27021622620ac1c

On Tue, 11 Nov at 12:04 pm , John Wilford <john.wilford@hotmail.com> wrote:
I am writing to request that your exchange adds NODEcoin to it's list of cryptocurencies. NODE is a revolutionary cryptocurrency coded from scratch using NODE.js featuring a new forging method (POA Proof of Activity), an online wallet manager, USD and EUR transactions, messaging capabilities, and 50 to 100 verifications per second. POA is able to remove the unsustainable arms race that is going on with POW coins and encourage more involvement from the average user by letting people mine just by opening their wallet. You can read more at http://nodecoin.com/ or https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=590421.0
Thanks,
John Wilford
GreenDude

Activity: 531

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:36:02 PM

Nice day.. Seems like we had some trolls spreading fud over here and thanks to them we got more trading volume. At the end this trolls are good for the coin. But i should warn new people over here...this trolls are here because they want to make you sell your NODE and also other trolls come here because they think NODE threatens another projects which they are in.

NODE needs another exchange/exchanges asap so this trolling to scare people to sell NODE will become more difficult. Those sell walls under 100 satoshis are made to push people to sell their NODE. With more exchanges this would be easier to avoid.

Ofc also development.. but there is a team constantly working on development so that's not something to worry about.

This is a good point and I think it's time for the community to start doing what the Devs can't do by themselves. I have made a Google Doc where I am listing exchanges and their contact info. Please PM me if you have an exchange you would like me to add, actually scouting the information instead of just sending me names would be much appreciated. I will add them as time allows. We need to start contacting these exchanges and asking them to trade NODE, show them that there is interest in having this coin out there. Poloniex in particular has a whole contact form devoted to Alts that people would like to see added. This one should be low hanging fruit for us if we are willing to actually get out there and push it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_DrQMR_BnjeB6TLxiSisHZd5mPBQVTDlzeklXoLUYe4/edit?usp=sharing

Already got my first reply. This will work if we work it.  Smiley

Hello John,

Sincerely,
Leah
Cryptsy Team Leader
Cryptsy.com

Cryptsy Blog

Leah's Trade Key:

I am writing to request that your exchange adds NODEcoin to it's list of cryptocurencies. NODE is a revolutionary cryptocurrency coded from scratch using NODE.js featuring a new forging method (POA Proof of Activity), an online wallet manager, USD and EUR transactions, messaging capabilities, and 50 to 100 verifications per second. POA is able to remove the unsustainable arms race that is going on with POW coins and encourage more involvement from the average user by letting people mine just by opening their wallet. You can read more at http://nodecoin.com/ or https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=590421.0
Thanks,
John Wilford

You rock man. Well done. Smiley
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:36:31 PM

I have asked Swisscex to add NODE to their votinglist.

https://www.swisscex.com/voting
Patrik90

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:36:38 PM

people do you see that chaos at bter?? it looks like people can not decide on the price Cheesy they are buying and selling with 20satoshi difference Cheesy one minute buy at 80 and 5 minute later sell at 66 ... wtf Cheesy
dodgecharger

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:37:36 PM

working fine ,only my anxiety  Cheesy

ok, my second transation
I'm stuck on the 3 Confirmations almost an 1 hour  Huh
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:38:34 PM

people do you see that chaos at bter?? it looks like people can not decide on the price Cheesy they are buying and selling with 20satoshi difference Cheesy one minute buy at 80 and 5 minute later sell at 66 ... wtf Cheesy

if someone wants to buy put a buy order and someone will sell into it, be patient.
3x2
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:40:07 PM

ok, my second transation

Everything seems to be working correct, can you explain in detail? you can check your balance from here http://nodemoney.com:19775/#/login but better download local client.
BlackMarket

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:41:56 PM

Hello John,

Sincerely,
Leah
Cryptsy Team Leader
Cryptsy.com

Cryptsy Blog

Leah's Trade Key:

Thanks,
John Wilford

btc38.com said like this when i sent support to them about 1 month ago  Grin
jwilford

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:43:39 PM

Hello John,

Sincerely,
Leah
Cryptsy Team Leader
Cryptsy.com

Cryptsy Blog

Leah's Trade Key:

Thanks,
John Wilford

I'll add them to the list.
3x2
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:43:52 PM

They always say something like that, Poloniex replied with same kind if lines  Grin
dodgecharger

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:46:06 PM

ok, my second transation

Everything seems to be working correct, can you explain in detail? you can check your balance from here http://nodemoney.com:19775/#/login but better download local client.

the balance has been deducted, but I'm stuck on 3  confirmations and accurate of 6
tx 5228963330276956809
GreenDude

Activity: 531

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:48:03 PM

btc38 said they would add node when they launch their fully functional new site with english version/support. Dunno what or when that is supposed to happen.
BlackMarket

Activity: 322

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:50:04 PM

https://bx.in.th first exchange list stellar (thailand exchange)
https://anxpro.com/ hongkong exchange with debitcard
3x2
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:50:07 PM

ok, my second transation

the balance has been deducted, but I'm stuck on 3  confirmations and accurate of 6
tx 5228963330276956809

you sent from your account to bter or from bter to your account?
3x2
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:51:16 PM

tx 5228963330276956809

Block Height 3357 and we are on block 3364 so it means your block is already generated and the amount is in your account http://nodemoney.com:19775/#/explorer/transaction/12325450622422290600
dodgecharger

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:52:21 PM

ok, my second transation

tx 5228963330276956809

you sent from your account to bter or from bter to your account?

from my web wallet  to bter
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:53:09 PM

I'd figure you guys could use a good laugh.  Cheesy

From the NEM thread:

NODE deaded  Cry  Cry

Hello everyone, I must apologize for my son TaunSew. You see, I smoked crack while I was pregnant with him and his father was a donkey from a strip club in Tijuana. On top of that, he fell on his head a lot as a child.

We have never seen eye to eye and now while I am a Node supporter, my son is part of the NEM circle-jerk. He is feeling quite threatened because while Node is making great progress and the price is advancing, NEM's price is declining.

I am really not sure where he finds the time as NEM is currently debating critical issues such as how they can make it more like Dogecoin and how many trillions of coins should each of its tweenaged bagholders receive so that they may be millionaires in the "New Economy". The NEMsters are going to change the world with their Java-based cryptocurrency don't cha know!  Wink

I don't post here often but rest assured, I will show up to apologize for my son every time he leaves his little NEM hole to try to spread FUD against other more serious projects.

Thank you for understanding,

TaunSew's Mom

jwilford

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:55:15 PM

btc38 said they would add node when they launch their fully functional new site with english version/support. Dunno what or when that is supposed to happen.

Good news! Well I'll take them off then because 1 they have already said they will add and 2 because I can only find a phone number on the English site.  Embarrassed
Pages: « 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 [326] 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: