Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:26:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 [363] 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed Thread  (Read 677630 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jwilford

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 04:28:08 PM

@update

When we have more than less stable client, our developers will start in a bit to focus on the creation of the website NodePay

Key features NodePay (White papper: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zDlGZn7sICIA8bUPhe6jPPzGOxA4YgTgi6J4XilFpgs/edit)
- The ability to connect your website to the payment of the Node and the USD/EUR
- Create invoices for payment
- Modules for popular CMS

Creating NodePay will be in several stages, later we will write more about each stage

We also need Your ideas for a website design NodePay, unfortunately hypersire can't take part in the design

Sites we like

http://www.okpay.com
https://www.egopay.com/

Of course color gamma design should be similar to the client

With respect Sillk

And don't forget to follow us on Twitter - For the latest News & Updates

Every page needs a Facebook optimized photo that describes what is going on in that page without using many if any words. The reason is it makes it much easier to share the content of that page on Facebook and get peoples attention. Another trick is to have a picture of someone looking directly at the camera in the picture. When humans see another human looking at them it grabs their attention. This may be harder for us since most of the site so far is vector images. Here is a good example of a facebook optimized  page (http://www.learnliberty.org/course_details/house-of-cards-politics-without-romance-2/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=houseofcardsOnDemandNov&utm_campaign=incentives15remarketing). If you share it on Facebook you will see that the picture is actually 472 x 472 and appears well on 1.91:1 aspect ratio then they just adjusted the frame to 350x350 using HTML code. This makes it very easy to direct traffic to the website both through sharing and advertising. As I said earlier you need very little or no text on the image Facebook has a policy that advertising images can only have 20% of the image be text. If you put more than that it will get rejected by Facebook.

You then also need to have both good branding (colors, fonts, logos, ect.) and good content; a well made, spell checked and grammar checked, page that briefly describes the main points with links to more technical discussion. This kind of optimization is a must for adoption. Also look at DOGEcoin. DOGE did something amazing that everyone overlooks. They took a ridiculous inflationary BTC clone and just for a second using nothing but internet hype made it a contender, before it collapsed under it's own hype. If we can do the same thing with a good coin we will have an excellent shot at taking this thing to LIT levels before the mining pools collapse the PoW coins and then who knows where we can go. But we have to set ourselves up to fill that spot now.

Let me know if you need any clarification on any of these points.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Patrik90

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 04:32:11 PM

big dumps to 70 sat on bter Tongue
Thiball

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 04:34:46 PM

Yep, it will pump soon.

*Image Removed*
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:20:48 PM

Strange and without any bad news. someone wanted to change ship  Tongue
jwilford

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:49:58 PM

Oh well not sure if someone got scared or just needed some cash but if you look it knocked out A LOT of the sell orders going up to 100 satoshi and the price seems to be rising steadily. Hopefully it settles out around 90 or so and the sell orders move back. We'll see though. Smiley
3x2
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:51:51 PM

Oh well not sure if someone got scared or just needed some cash but if you look it knocked out A LOT of the sell orders going up to 100 satoshi and the price seems to be rising steadily. Hopefully it settles out around 90 or so and the sell orders move back. We'll see though. Smiley
There are no sell orders, i think someone is trying to manipulate price
Patrik90

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:55:30 PM

There are no sell orders, i think someone is trying to manipulate price
I think all those small sell orders from 87 to 79 sat are from one person
3x2
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:59:17 PM

I think all those small sell orders from 87 to 79 sat are from one person
It will take nothing to reach 88sathosis but the problem is there are not much buy orders too.
jwilford

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:10:17 PM

Does not seem very clear which is the connection between nodecoin and nodepay in terms of value. Besides the fact that nodecoin support the network.
I.e. why it would be good to have eg 500,000 nodecoin and no 1 nodecoin?
Transfer would work anyway, right?
For example average Joe wants to transfer some money.
Why would care to have 500,000 nodecoin or 1,000,000 nodecoin ?

No one has said it yet and the white paper does not say it but mark my words if this system goes anywhere the USD and EUR options will have higher fees whether those fees are imposed at the point of sale, point of transfer, point of withdraw or all 3. This is an economic problem inherent in hard assets. They are too easy to, steal, counterfeit, destroy, ect. One of the solutions to this problem is to insure your holdings but the insurance cost money and hence some kind of fee must be imposed. Another is to secure a deposit separate from the rest of your holdings to use in case of loss of assets but again you need capital to fund that deposit, hence fees. The USD and EUR options will be great for people who need to send money to people who need hard assets and stability but once people start using the client and realize that they can use the NODE for cheaper their will be those who are willing to sacrifice the stability of centralized currencies in order to reduce fees.
bitwhizz
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:14:51 PM

@update

Creating NodePay will be in several stages, later we will write more about each stage

We also need Your ideas for a website design NodePay, unfortunately hypersire can't take part in the design

Sites we like

http://www.okpay.com
https://www.egopay.com/

Of course color gamma design should be similar to the client

With respect Sillk

And don't forget to follow us on Twitter - For the latest News & Updates

https://www.astropaycard.com/
https://www.payza.com/
https://unichange.me/?ref=62484

Favourite lay out is

https://www.skrill.com/en/
funnynews

Activity: 278

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:26:45 PM

When withdrawal come back to work in Bter? Bter has been advised that the client returned to work?
I'm with my 500,000 coins blocked since the 16th.
I imagine that must have many people in this situation.

3x2
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:28:40 PM

When withdrawal come back to work in Bter? Bter has been advised that the client returned to work?
But the new client is stable and working well. @therealsilk should send message to bter.
jwilford

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:30:16 PM

Yeah last time trade got stopped there was a huge build up of pressure and the price went crazy when it opened back up again. We will see what happens this time.
BootstrapCoinDev

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:34:44 PM

Only one thing to note when dealing with bter: stop it!
jwilford

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:38:21 PM

Only one thing to note when dealing with bter: stop it!

I would never day trade on BTER. I buy NODE in small amounts and then get them off site ASAP. As soon as more markets open up for NODE I will be leaving BTER.
Nodeclub

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 08:56:40 PM

I dumped all my Node, my operation is very good ?

Friend,
Your operation isn't bad if You joined the Node Project among the first so EVEN NOW You already got a good profit, but it could be remarkable for those guys who got it to make an investment in the Future.
A Node is a long-term project, we are going to devote to it huuuge parts of our life. If You are not with us along the way, well, it was nice to walk beside for a while. )

We still have a long way to go together but EVEN NOW Node have enough to be treated with respect.
According to many experts Node is in the TOP-5 of cryptocurrency projects by main criteria and the Number 1 (One!) at transactions speed (one of the major financial criteria) leaving all the others far behind.
We are working day and night like mad to make Node the World standard and frankly speaking we would be happy to have the same crazy community. Grin
Money is a pretty cool thing 'cause it's giving a Freedom, but then we need to use that Freedom in the right way... So, gentlemen, we have a great chance to Change the World for the better and it seems to me much more interesting.  Roll Eyes

Node Dev Team
jwilford

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 09:01:10 PM

Friend,
Your operation isn't bad if You joined the Node Project among the first so EVEN NOW You already got a good profit, but it could be remarkable for those guys who got it to make an investment in the Future.
A Node is a long-term project, we are going to devote to it huuuge parts of our life. If You are not with us along the way, well, it was nice to walk beside for a while. )

We still have a long way to go together but EVEN NOW we already have enough to be treated with respect.
According to many experts Node is in the TOP-5 of cryptocurrency projects by many criteria and the Number 1 (One!) at transactions speed (one of the major financial criteria) leaving all the others far behind.
We are working day and night We are working like mad to make Node the World standard and frankly speaking we would be happy to have the same crazy community. Grin
Money is a pretty cool thing 'cause it's giving a Freedom, but then we need to use that Freedom in the right way... So, gentlemen, we have a great chance to Change the World for the better and it seems to me much more interesting.  Roll Eyes

+1

I got in to BTC because I saw it's potential to change the world (unfortunately I got in late but it's not the point.) Now that some of the problems with the network, the pools, the bloat and the speed are starting to show I am trying to figure out what Freedom 2.0 money looks like. NODE is the best contender so far and if I never make a dime at it I will be more than happy if we can change the world for the better.  Smiley
TheRealSilk

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 09:10:05 PM

Well we'll see
Also in NodePay we plan to launch the ability to add other Cryptocurrency. We also want to implement a function and escrow, there are many functional which will be expanded in the client NODE, but it gradually. We are in the near future we will publish our development plan for future functions.

Now we need to define the style of the site NodePay

Every page needs a Facebook optimized photo that describes what is going on in that page without using many if any words. The reason is it makes it much easier to share the content of that page on Facebook and get peoples attention. Another trick is to have a picture of someone looking directly at the camera in the picture. When humans see another human looking at them it grabs their attention. This may be harder for us since most of the site so far is vector images. Here is a good example of a facebook optimized  page (http://www.learnliberty.org/course_details/house-of-cards-politics-without-romance-2/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=houseofcardsOnDemandNov&utm_campaign=incentives15remarketing). If you share it on Facebook you will see that the picture is actually 472 x 472 and appears well on 1.91:1 aspect ratio then they just adjusted the frame to 350x350 using HTML code. This makes it very easy to direct traffic to the website both through sharing and advertising. As I said earlier you need very little or no text on the image Facebook has a policy that advertising images can only have 20% of the image be text. If you put more than that it will get rejected by Facebook.

You then also need to have both good branding (colors, fonts, logos, ect.) and good content; a well made, spell checked and grammar checked, page that briefly describes the main points with links to more technical discussion. This kind of optimization is a must for adoption. Also look at DOGEcoin. DOGE did something amazing that everyone overlooks. They took a ridiculous inflationary BTC clone and just for a second using nothing but internet hype made it a contender, before it collapsed under it's own hype. If we can do the same thing with a good coin we will have an excellent shot at taking this thing to LIT levels before the mining pools collapse the PoW coins and then who knows where we can go. But we have to set ourselves up to fill that spot now.

Yes, we will be grateful to you if you help us.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇

Instant Transactions

Non Bloating BlockChain

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇
    ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
jwilford

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 09:24:26 PM

Yes, we will be grateful to you if you help us.

I would be happy to help. I'm not sure how the best way to proceed is. I guess I can start looking for images and branding for the existing pages and then when you start on website development you can send me the text content and I can look for images to go along? PM me and I can give you my email address or other info as well as show you some of the images I made for my campaign site if you would like.
Nodeclub

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 10:42:22 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2014, 08:39:57 PM by Nodeclub

Friend,

We still have a long way to go together but EVEN NOW we already have enough to be treated with respect.
According to many experts Node is in the TOP-5 of cryptocurrency projects by many criteria and the Number 1 (One!) at transactions speed (one of the major financial criteria) leaving all the others far behind.
We are working day and night We are working like mad to make Node the World standard and frankly speaking we would be happy to have the same crazy community. Grin
Money is a pretty cool thing 'cause it's giving a Freedom, but then we need to use that Freedom in the right way... So, gentlemen, we have a great chance to Change the World for the better and it seems to me much more interesting.  Roll Eyes

+1

I got in to BTC because I saw it's potential to change the world (unfortunately I got in late but it's not the point.) Now that some of the problems with the network, the pools, the bloat and the speed are starting to show I am trying to figure out what Freedom 2.0 money looks like. NODE is the best contender so far and if I never make a dime at it I will be more than happy if we can change the world for the better.  Smiley

Dude,
It's always nice to see the guys in the Node Community who is able "to see the roots". Smiley
You're absolutely right. No doubt, Bitcoin is a tremendous idea that launched the process of global changes in the nature of financial communications. But today Bitcoin Foundation for some stupid reasons  refuses to keep up with the times and this led to the fact that today Bitcoin inhibits the development of technology but it still remains a "showcase" of the market. At the same time, he left unresolved major issues: safety, reliability, volatility, transaction speed.
Each of these issues is a challenge for our team which we try to solve first at a laboratory of ideas and only then it comes to code. This is one of the main reasons why Node Project is one of the leaders in the field of innovation, but such an approach requires a "fundamental work" at all levels and eliminate undue haste and premature focus on publicity.
Once again I repeat: our project is FUNDAMENTAL and we do not hurry cut the dough 'cause we have some Smiley

Node Dev Team
Pages: « 1 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 [363] 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: