Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:08:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UVC] UniversityCoin | UniversityCoin.Org - Pure PoS | 9M coins mined  (Read 135270 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 07:45:27 AM

We will have more updates for you guys by the end of the week including progress on the UVC Multipools and our media strategy going forward.

Once we achieve getting UVC listed on MintPal, we will then be able to move on to rolling out our long-term strategy for growth.

Remember to vote as frequently as possible (one vote per hour) to help move forward.

Thank you all for your support and get ready for big things to happen with UVC!

So does this mean there is no development going on for the next ~6 months it takes to get this coin on Mintpal with the current rate of votes coming in?

It seriously sounds scammy now.

UniversityCoin, please do not concentrate on Mintpal. You are wasting your time. They will never add you until there is volume. It doesn't matter at all about the votes. They add who they want.

Concentrate on the coin and the value will follow.

How about you have a marketing strategy "before" you get on Mintpal. Your statement basically says that you will have a long term strategy after you are on Mintpal!! How about a short term strategy, then a long term strategy, the Mintpal if you wish.
This!

Well said.

You shouldn t focused on mintpal.
Play your cards. Fill us in. What is your coin idea? how do you see the next steps? Is there a beta version for the multipool? any progress  with the android wallet?

The UVC Multipool has just launched!
https://chunkypools.com/uvc/

We have found an individual who is able to build PoS android wallets, however they require payment in BTC for the job. At this point we have agreed that an Android Wallet is something that is going to take time and is not our highest priority at the moment. We will be aiming to have the development started for this project by the end of the month and will collaborate with the community on how we can accomplish this task.

Currently, we are looking to make a huge media push this week to promote UVC and the multipool. We now have the pieces in place to start raising huge awareness: Successful transition to PoS, functional Multipool and a high-volume exchange.

Also, allow me to explain our earlier comment about MintPal. Getting on MP is a long process and is something that needs to be worked on by this community daily. We are working hard behind the scenes to make things happen for this project, however we really need you guys to continue voting on a daily basis as frequently as possible so we can gain some ground on the competition. MP is key to an altcoin's long-term success, and hitting their exchange sooner rather then later will only be beneficial.

We have lots of things planned for this month and will continue to accomplish our goals. If anyone would like to get more involved with the UVC project, don't hesitate to PM us because we're always open to collaborating.

Looking forward to hearing more as details emerge.

Good to see you are active Dev Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UniversityCoin (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:00:07 AM

We will have more updates for you guys by the end of the week including progress on the UVC Multipools and our media strategy going forward.

Once we achieve getting UVC listed on MintPal, we will then be able to move on to rolling out our long-term strategy for growth.

Remember to vote as frequently as possible (one vote per hour) to help move forward.

Thank you all for your support and get ready for big things to happen with UVC!

So does this mean there is no development going on for the next ~6 months it takes to get this coin on Mintpal with the current rate of votes coming in?

It seriously sounds scammy now.

UniversityCoin, please do not concentrate on Mintpal. You are wasting your time. They will never add you until there is volume. It doesn't matter at all about the votes. They add who they want.

Concentrate on the coin and the value will follow.

How about you have a marketing strategy "before" you get on Mintpal. Your statement basically says that you will have a long term strategy after you are on Mintpal!! How about a short term strategy, then a long term strategy, the Mintpal if you wish.
This!

Well said.

You shouldn t focused on mintpal.
Play your cards. Fill us in. What is your coin idea? how do you see the next steps? Is there a beta version for the multipool? any progress  with the android wallet?

We have found an individual who is able to build PoS android wallets, however they require payment in BTC for the job. At this point we have agreed that an Android Wallet is something that is going to take time and is not our highest priority at the moment. We will be aiming to have the development started for this project by the end of the month and will collaborate with the community on how we can accomplish this task.

Currently, we are looking to make a huge media push this week to promote UVC and the multipool. We now have the pieces in place to start raising huge awareness: Successful transition to PoS, functional Multipool and a high-volume exchange.

Also, allow me to explain our earlier comment about MintPal. Getting on MP is a long process and is something that needs to be worked on by this community daily. We are working hard behind the scenes to make things happen for this project, however we really need you guys to continue voting on a daily basis as frequently as possible so we can gain some ground on the competition. MP is key to an altcoin's long-term success, and hitting their exchange sooner rather then later will only be beneficial.

We have lots of things planned for this month and will continue to accomplish our goals. If anyone would like to get more involved with the UVC project, don't hesitate to PM us because we're always open to collaborating.

any bounty to let more miners join this MultiPool.

During the next week we will randomly hold an exclusive giveaway for those who are mining on the Multipool Smiley

Please contact us and let's get the hashes going!!
MisterGreen

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:08:50 AM

And don't forget to vote on Cryptsy also, folks!  Wink
Twopizzateam

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:21:12 AM

Not necessary.
Cryptsy is not popular now,
Mintpal is the leading exchange.
MisterGreen

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:54:24 AM

Not necessary.
And Mintpal is the only exchange who forces me to make more trades to continue voting.
Everytime they make changes on their voting system i have to do trades to vote again. Now it even tells me i have to do bigger trades to vote.  Angry
So i'am out of the voting game on Mintpal.
Antebellum

Activity: 374

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:06:58 AM

Not necessary.
And Mintpal is the only exchange who forces me to make more trades to continue voting.
Everytime they make changes on their voting system i have to do trades to vote again. Now it even tells me i have to do bigger trades to vote.  Angry

+1

jollyriffic

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:52:06 PM

Not necessary.

+1

i've never had that issue, i do think its BS that they changed the voting to 1 per user every hour.
looks like they are trying to boost the btc voting there.

UVC: Uc4hCM76fL8iQWgDJE34QA6hrnp2rGTq43    
EMC2: EKwkYKT6LE79ywhKhQtgqkbzcDhzRoB5kP   LTC: LZ7ffsTS93pR5cSZ9KMQMVunkEHRtPrZn9   
elenjik

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:06:58 PM

College Students' own coins, what time can buy and sell
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:15:12 PM

Can someone explain to me how the multipool works? Does it mine all the coins on its list then dump them for BTC then buy out the UVC on exchanges to pay people in UVC?

minedout

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:17:00 PM

Can someone explain to me how the multipool works? Does it mine all the coins on its list then dump them for BTC then buy out the UVC on exchanges to pay people in UVC?

You got it correct.
pinkman12345
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:21:04 PM

You got it correct.

HA brilliant price is gone go nuts thers no sell volume on exchanges at all so they all gna get brought out

minedout

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:22:17 PM

You got it correct.

HA brilliant price is gone go nuts thers no sell volume on exchanges at all so they all gna get brought out

At this second, lol, yea.
MisterGreen

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:24:19 PM

And don't forget to vote on Cryptsy also, folks!  Wink
Not necessary.
Everytime they make changes on their voting system i have to do trades to vote again. Now it even tells me i have to do bigger trades to vote.  Angry

+1

i've never had that issue, i do think its BS that they changed the voting to 1 per user every hour.

Then i expect you are trading frequently on Mintpal. I don't trade that much on there but i have some open orders as i'am trading on two other exchanges. It wouldn't bother me when Mintpal was my main exchange for trading but it isn't. But a message like 'You must have a larger trade history to vote' each time they screw on the voting makes me angry.

But forget that it's the wrong thread for this.

Go UVC!  Smiley
rudius

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:28:21 PM

Not necessary.

+1

Then i expect you are trading frequently on Mintpal. I don't trade that much on there but i have some open orders as i'am trading on two other exchanges. It wouldn't bother me when Mintpal was my main exchange for trading but it isn't. But a message like 'You must have a larger trade history to vote' each time they screw on the voting makes me angry.

Actually, i think they did that to prevent multi account voting. Look at what happen to yellowcoin. They did decrease their vote many times because someone was created fake account to vote. Mintpal is actually a very good exchange so far. I cannot say the same about cryptsy.
pinkman12345
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:38:19 PM

You got it correct.

So what exchange will they be targeting to buy from? do we get to know?

minedout

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:43:22 PM

You got it correct.

So what exchange will they be targeting to buy from? do we get to know?

I mean... there is only really two. Poloniex and Bittrex.

Additionally, a 1 BTC buy would basically wipe out both exchanges sell orders..... which is going to bring quick attention to UVC. lol

UVC Multipool is already 4x bigger than FLT's. Pretty wild...
pinkman12345
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:51:47 PM

What is the ETA for first buy from multipool anyone know?

minedout

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:53:27 PM

What is the ETA for first buy from multipool anyone know?

Likely within 24 hours I'd imagine. The guys running it ran the WhiteCoin multipool as well, so it should be set up 100% at the start.
cryptoangel

Activity: 700

View Profile
A
May 10, 2014, 02:00:39 PM

I do not like chunky pool, they always seem to take days to payout and the interface is terrible. I was wondering if they is a alternative?.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
jollyriffic

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:38:58 PM

doesn't appear that this pool is setup for UVC, every link directs back to POT not UVC.
either they need to fix their site or we need to move to another multipool

UVC: Uc4hCM76fL8iQWgDJE34QA6hrnp2rGTq43    
EMC2: EKwkYKT6LE79ywhKhQtgqkbzcDhzRoB5kP   LTC: LZ7ffsTS93pR5cSZ9KMQMVunkEHRtPrZn9   
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: