Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:56:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield  (Read 901801 times)
FryguyUK
Legendary

Activity: 801
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:55:00 PM

volume still climbing, volatility decreasing
ltcjunky43

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:39:32 PM

@BK_PHI check your pm's
Katherine Uyue

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:41:00 PM

I think it is a good NAUT currency, that currency is now a daily output is very small, it will be more valuable
FryguyUK
Legendary

Activity: 801

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:56:42 PM

I would like to see it used as an exchange standard for other currencies.

Anycoin / Naut

= Infinity!

Who doesn't want to have infinite money? >.<
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 02:09:05 PM

Seems like a nice coin. I'll be trading it on mintpal.

Have fun

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
choppy123

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:15:41 PM

Is digi-byte in progress now? def someone trying to maintain a certain price.

Digi-byte doesn't manage prices or anything like that, digibyte has to do with the mining process. The NautilusCoin Stabilization Fund is meant to help enforce control of the overall growth of the coin without too many wild swings in one direction or the other too quickly. Enforcing an overall stability of the coin on the markets, this is what makes this coin worthwhile to merchants and consumers, alongside the rapid transfer (exchanges have different methods on transfer though as they need a certain number of confirmations).

Guys, I've been mining digibyte since the first week. The DGB Dev team is the best in the business. I was glad to see them save Dogecoin from dying out first with digishield and now helping NAUT with digishield as well. If it wasn't for DGB, I wouldn't be here in the NAUT thread. I found out about how good NAUT is because of DGB. I'm invested heavily in both coins and I see DGB and NAUT complementing each other....They are completely different coins indeed however the success of one is tied into the other (21 Billion DGB vs 16.18 Million NAUT). DGB is about to announce their algorithm change and I believe it's going to be a huge step forward. For those that are serious about NAUT, I suggest that you also get serious about DGB. They complement each other and will only help each other grow in the future.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
choppy123

Activity: 383

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:19:35 PM

Is digi-byte in progress now? def someone trying to maintain a certain price.

Digi-byte doesn't manage prices or anything like that, digibyte has to do with the mining process. The NautilusCoin Stabilization Fund is meant to help enforce control of the overall growth of the coin without too many wild swings in one direction or the other too quickly. Enforcing an overall stability of the coin on the markets, this is what makes this coin worthwhile to merchants and consumers, alongside the rapid transfer (exchanges have different methods on transfer though as they need a certain number of confirmations).

Guys, I've been mining digibyte since the first week. The DGB Dev team is the best in the business. I was glad to see them save Dogecoin from dying out first with digishield and now helping NAUT with digishield as well. If it wasn't for DGB, I wouldn't be here in the NAUT thread. I found out about how good NAUT is because of DGB. I'm invested heavily in both coins and I see DGB and NAUT complementing each other....They are completely different coins indeed however the success of one is tied into the other (21 Billion DGB vs 16.18 Million NAUT). DGB is about to announce their algorithm change and I believe it's going to be a huge step forward. For those that are serious about NAUT, I suggest that you also get serious about DGB. They complement each other and will only help each other grow in the future.

For those of you that don't know much about DGB, digi-pay is in the works. It's basically going to be a hybrid between coinbase and bitpay !!!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:34:22 PM

For those of you that don't know much about DGB, digi-pay is in the works. It's basically going to be a hybrid between coinbase and bitpay !!!

As soon as NAUT can be exchanged for FIAT directly with no BTC in-between it is going to be a serious contender for top cryptocurrencies.
Aubrey1232

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:35:45 PM

Let us look at the strength of the landlord, so that everyone will believe NAUT!
jioy

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:28:58 PM

I dont know the coin information,anyone can ask me ?
jaayruu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:40:19 PM

Fuck Ben Bernanke.

You guys have a new central banker for Nautiluscoin : Brian Kelly.

FYI: Bitcoin was created & intended to be a decentralized currency. Brian kelly took the Bitcoin blueprints, wiped his ass, spit on the blueprints, then slapped the face of every bag holder holding Nautiluscoin...with these same blueprints. Enjoy

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101573131 : Proof
IncreaseMyT

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 04:07:50 PM

Fuck Ben Bernanke.

FYI: Bitcoin was created & intended to be a decentralized currency. Brian kelly took the Bitcoin blueprints, wiped his ass, spit on the blueprints, then slapped the face of every bag holder holding Nautiluscoin...with these same blueprints. Enjoy

I have no clue what the hell this means but I got some bags, volume is tasty.
FlyingMongoose

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:16:25 PM

Fuck Ben Bernanke.

http://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/id/101573131 : Proof

I have no clue what the hell this means but I got some bags, volume is tasty.

He's claiming that BK's intentions here are to claim control of the market (much like big banks do) with fiat. Ultimately though I don't believe that the case.
BK is doing two very good things:
1. Creating a currency in which is a best case scenario usage (and is still decentralized) for merchants and consumers
2. Increasing publicity of virtual currencies overall (not just NAUT).

His initial article on CNBC was ultimately indicating that his initial foray into creating a virtual currency (prior to May 1 relaunch and DigiByte rewrite and addition of DigiShield) wasn't completely the greatest, but he learned and has grown (and has been public about it). Since that article has been written there has been two new iterations of Nautiluscoin clients (1.0, and 1.1), both developed by the DigiByte team (and thank you to those guys you do great work), the system was pretty much revamped. And primary purpose specified for the greatest benefit to both consumers and merchants to use this virtual currency effectively and efficiently (without the necessity of off-site payment platforms for rapid transaction).

That guy is just posting a thinly veiled attempt at FUD (same attempt as before with a different link and different user).

What BK is doing is good for ALL virtual currency, and can help enforce the value and price of all virtual currencies to increase due to public exposure, ESPCIALLY in the financial sector. The more outside investors we get into this game the better off we all are.

qoinpro.com/951c974b34f66cc68e805832df0c9d8c
the_game1224

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:50:17 PM

Holy hell the price is getting out of control,  good for you NAUT!   Hope it doesn't but if a crash comes the NSF is going to be powerless to stop it.
IncreaseMyT

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 04:59:08 PM

FUD is my buy signal, best with breakfast  Cool
firedoner

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:01:27 PM

Fuck Ben Bernanke.

+1

i always find it funny when central bankers or ex bankers jump on the crypto boat...

this banker and his banking buddies are smart........ on that note i hope everyone who has been buying makes as much profit as they can

good luck to you all
asnghost

Activity: 258

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:30:56 PM

Gratz Naut 4th rank on worldcoinindex!

the_game1224

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:59:51 PM

The Bids/Asks on AGX.io are cracking me up
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:10:16 PM

The Bids/Asks on AGX.io are cracking me up

I don't know who bid 400k on AGX, but thank you thank you!
Degolep

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:46:51 PM

whats up with this coin and the price?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 402 »
  Print  

Jump to: