Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:29:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you prefer an hard fork or a swap to ERC V2?
Hard-Fork
Swap

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ERC] EuropeCoin - ONLY PURE PoS - NEXT TO FORK!!! - BITTREX - ShareXcoin  (Read 123929 times)
EuropeCoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 10:05:12 PM

New ERC pre-ann thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=682646.new#new
Christanto

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:07:07 PM

Europeancoin comes with 2014 soccer world cup finals! yeah .. nice   Cool Cool Cool
TheAnalyzer

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 02:58:57 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 03:59:41 PM by TheAnalyzer

Hi friends!

I know that a lot of you feel disappointed by this project, and who wouldn't?

One of the bad things in the crypto-world is that people rely too much on the devs, I mean don't get me wrong, devs are important but they aren't more important than the community around that certain crypto coin, and that is a fact.

I repeat, the persons who buy crypto make themselves rely too much on the devs, and this is a bad thing.

For example: Let's say I have a fruit-shop, and I have an apple supplier, what I do after buying apples from that supplier is to attract people to my shop so they can buy them, If I want to sell my apples at a price higher than the one they're normally being sold for in the market, I create a better service at my shop so people will be willing to buy them no matter the price the apple are being sold for there.

The button line here is that people purchase crypto from certain dev team, then go to the couch to watch TV and wait for the price of the crypto to rise, instead of doing something themselves to make that happen, (a great amount of people in the crypto world are too greedy and too lazy, and that's why a lot crypto-currencies are stagnated right now).

I would take over the development department of the EuropeCoin myself, my problem here is that I don't have the computational knowledge to handle it, however I do know about marketing.

What I'm proposing here is a takeover of ERC by us the community. And we don't need to rush anything, because we have nothing to lose at this point with ERC.

We can take EuropeCoin as our LONG TERM project, and add 2-3 hours/ 2-4 days a week of our time. if we work together and stay away from the PnD with ERC, we could reach the goal of 1 EUR per ERC in around two years from now.

And some of you might be thinking, "But we need a dev" Yes; you're right, but can pick one along the way as we grow. I mean is not like Satoshi Nakamoto stayed developing projects for BTC, in fact he created it; then dumped it, it was the community who picked it and made it what Bitcoin is today.

Guys! If you have read this above and you have some ERC, please at least say this "I agree to takeover EuropeCoin and I will help to make it grow".

BTW, any of you guys know how to make a tipbot, it would be amazing if you created one on this subreddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/europe

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/178118868/ERC/subreddit.png

By tipping on this subreddit we will be attracting the attention of the mainstream people and that is what we need to grow.

Take care friends!

List of People who agree to takeover EuropeCoin and will help to make it grow

Murdock
kz3d8fc7
szenekonzept
TheAnalyzer
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:36:46 PM

Coin has lost its trading platform. . Huh
TheAnalyzer

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 04:07:25 PM

Coin has lost its trading platform. . Huh

Hi!

ERC can be bought at comkort.

https://comkort.com/market/trade/erc_btc

I think that comkort is a good place for trading, people just to place their orders there!

umaga

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:16:43 AM

Thank's for info!
TheAnalyzer

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:10:24 PM

This statement is for the old Developer of EuropeCoin

The community of EuropeCoin has decided to take over ERC.

Why are we doing this?

Well, we’re doing this because we believe in the true potential that EuropeCoin has as a LONG TERM project, therefore the rush is not an option here, what we’re trying to say with this is that even BitCoin after a year of its launch in order for us to pay for a pizza with it back then, we needed to give 10,000 BTC (Ten thousand Bitcoins).

Old Dev of EuropeCoin is not like we’re kicking you out of the ERC environment, as far as we’re concerned, you can create businesses for a better acceptance of EuropeCoin at the same time that will help to make the value of ERC to increase.

Old Dev of EuropeCoin is common knowledge around the ERC community that you’re holding some Millions of EuropeCoins, and you know what? We don’t even care about it.

Old Dev of EuropeCoin what this community is requiring from you FOR NOW is to give us the Password of the EuropeCoin twitter account so we can inform to the former ERC supporters that we’re back on track, and this time is for the long term, and we would also like the password of the Bitcointalk ERC OP so we can update it.

We know that you’re following this thread so we will wait a few days for your answer.

Feel free to PM (TheAnalyzer) 

Have a good day!

TheAnalyzer

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:29:27 PM

During this week we have been investigating about the Block Explorer because is necessary for us to have one, and here below you can read the report that I got from our friend kz3d8fc7

Hi,

I got an offer (first) for the block explorer.
It would cost 0.3BTC + VPS (virtual private server with min 1 GB RAM minimum.

VPS would cost about 5-10EUR/month. I am afraid ERC is not accepted in any of the case.

It's very uncomfortable for me to say this, but we need BTC funds to help us build EuropeCoin, without funds for the development here we're not going anywhere.

So if you're willing to help out with this PLEASE leave a post here or PM TheAnalyzer, kz3d8fc7.

BTW, kz3d8fc7 has offered his support to help us in the development of EuropeCoin, so I think we're getting better.

kalenen

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

Beware

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:28:01 PM

During this week we have been investigating about the Block Explorer because is necessary for us to have one, and here below you can read the report that I got from our friend kz3d8fc7

Hi,

I got an offer (first) for the block explorer.
It would cost 0.3BTC + VPS (virtual private server with min 1 GB RAM minimum.

VPS would cost about 5-10EUR/month. I am afraid ERC is not accepted in any of the case.

It's very uncomfortable for me to say this, but we need BTC funds to help us build EuropeCoin, without funds for the development here we're not going anywhere.

So if you're willing to help out with this PLEASE leave a post here or PM TheAnalyzer, kz3d8fc7.

BTW, kz3d8fc7 has offered his support to help us in the development of EuropeCoin, so I think we're getting better.

I`m here to help.

I hold some ERC, really belived in this coin and still do.

www.bitmexscam.com
3HU5qQsR9fw4ptqGrssyDPinoRTfWAckxq
kalenen

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

Beware

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:31:48 PM

About hard fork or swap.

wouldn`t a hard fork be better? ERC is ERC and not ERCv2

www.bitmexscam.com
3HU5qQsR9fw4ptqGrssyDPinoRTfWAckxq
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 07:30:44 PM

Kraken is in Europe - maybe you guys can try and see if you'll get some support from them .  It's a longshot but hey, why not.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:33:12 PM

Is the wallet also stuck?

I transferred all my coins off exchange a couple weeks ago but wallet will not even connect.

wallet version: 1.0.0.0
nodes: from OP

lil help?
TheAnalyzer

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:47:29 PM

Is the wallet also stuck?

I transferred all my coins off exchange a couple weeks ago but wallet will not even connect.

wallet version: 1.0.0.0
nodes: from OP

lil help?

Hi friend! : )

I'm testing a fresh installation of the Europecoin-qt on my other computer, this Europecoin-qt was downloaded by me from the OP a couple months ago, if it syncs 100%, I will make a dropbox mirror in no time, so you will be able to download it

See you soon! : )

EDIT!

Test completed, the Eurococoin-qt is fully operational. Remember that before installing the europecoin-qt you must make a backup of your wallet, and then delete all files that you will find in this path:

C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\EuropeCoin

Here is the download link:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/178118868/ERC/europecoin-qt.zip

Have a good day! : )
finist4x
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 11:47:57 AM

Europecoin alive or dead?

Audit Smart Contract
{
 F    R    E    E

- AI - Audit tools
}
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -

#  DEVto
#  Tumblr
#  Medium

--
--
--
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
--

szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 03:40:25 PM

This is what i wrote to TheAnalyzer, but ich dit not get any answer jet, it looks like he did not log in since 31.August

Hy

I have managed the Ethancoin marketing since 20th of August and now, after I experienced, that I would be capable to run ERC,
I'm thinking of trying the takeover. There are a few factors that brought me to this:

1) there is community but it needs professional leadership and thats, what i did outside the cryptoworld (www.szenekonzept.de)
2) I have resources, that makes me not to need BTC based funds at all I will collect ERC for me and the developer
3) I have a developer, a big twitter network, a reputation on exchanges, a direct access to writers of most of the CryptoPress

my plan in exact order:
1) ask you to agree and ask you for the funds you got for the takeover (thats what I am doing here)
2) build a website where contributers can apply to jobs and make submissions
3) make a new Twitter account (i will not have to start at zero)
4) Then make an announcement
5) if successful getting the community involved (i think they just feared to have to spend BTC) there will be a poll to get opinions
6) with the poll data and our recourses we can make a road map release it an start going

one of the features i would build for sure (because thats an Idea i have in my mind for very long) will be a community system on the website, where i will try to get a country maintainer for each European Country, who has the job, to get also a maintainer for all regions of his country,  to foster the acceptance by talking to local merchants, thats an approach i felt missing on every "country coin" - a realistic concept to maintain all regions - a "EUROPE" coin can only get to be EUROPEAN, if it gets managed "native" from the inside of each country

tell me what you think
you can send this  of course to all people,
you take for serious enough to read this

regards
Matthias Klees
ERC fund to: EczE3bePjMxrP84zC7YN2UUZvLr8LZUtVY

RataXes

Activity: 287
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:03:26 PM

This is what i wrote to TheAnalyzer, but ich dit not get any answer jet, it looks like he did not log in since 31.August

Hy

I have managed the Ethancoin marketing since 20th of August and now, after I experienced, that I would be capable to run ERC,
I'm thinking of trying the takeover. There are a few factors that brought me to this:

1) there is community but it needs professional leadership and thats, what i did outside the cryptoworld (www.szenekonzept.de)
2) I have resources, that makes me not to need BTC based funds at all I will collect ERC for me and the developer
3) I have a developer, a big twitter network, a reputation on exchanges, a direct access to writers of most of the CryptoPress

my plan in exact order:
1) ask you to agree and ask you for the funds you got for the takeover (thats what I am doing here)
5) if successful getting the community involved (i think they just feared to have to spend BTC) there will be a poll to get opinions
6) with the poll data and our recourses we can make a road map release it an start going

one of the features i would build for sure (because thats an Idea i have in my mind for very long) will be a community system on the website, where i will try to get a country maintainer for each European Country, who has the job, to get also a maintainer for all regions of his country,  to foster the acceptance by talking to local merchants, thats an approach i felt missing on every "country coin" - a realistic concept to maintain all regions - a "EUROPE" coin can only get to be EUROPEAN, if it gets managed "native" from the inside of each country

tell me what you think

regards
Matthias Klees

Hmm, wonder why he didn't answer..? That sounds pretty good to me AND I remember you being quite smart fella from that original ERC thread. I share the thought of spending more BTC being main obstacle for community involvement. If that's eliminated then I can't come up with any reason why this still couldn't work. Everybody seemed to like this coin for some reason (me too). Dev just wasn't up for it.

What do you mean with that "you don't have to start at zero" (with Twitter account)?

Btw, we should somehow get word for Analyzer that he would give that 2 million ERC to you (if you're going to push takeover).

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 07:27:58 PM

Hy

my plan in exact order:

one of the features i would build for sure (because thats an Idea i have in my mind for very long) will be a community system on the website, where i will try to get a country maintainer for each European Country, who has the job, to get also a maintainer for all regions of his country,  to foster the acceptance by talking to local merchants, thats an approach i felt missing on every "country coin" - a realistic concept to maintain all regions - a "EUROPE" coin can only get to be EUROPEAN, if it gets managed "native" from the inside of each country

tell me what you think
you can send this  of course to all people,

regards
Matthias Klees

Hmm, wonder why he didn't answer..? That sounds pretty good to me AND I remember you being quite smart fella from that original ERC thread. I share the thought of spending more BTC being main obstacle for community involvement. If that's eliminated then I can't come up with any reason why this still couldn't work. Everybody seemed to like this coin for some reason (me too). Dev just wasn't up for it.

Smiley thanks for sharing your thoughts, i'd like also to encourage anybody else, to drop a line here and let me know, who is still listening this thread. My wallets peerinfo tells me, that we are not alone ...

What do you mean with that "you don't have to start at zero" (with Twitter account)?

Twitter is part of my main profession (marketing), I have plenty of preconfigured accounts with 10 000+ followers, attached to different keyword/interest spaces, that can easily get switched to various interest groups and re-branded to ERC

Btw, we should somehow get word for Analyzer that he would give that 2 million ERC to you (if you're going to push takeover).

Yes, if someone knows a better way to connect to him them PM, please let him know about our initiative

apcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 02:19:31 AM

Hy

my plan in exact order:

one of the features i would build for sure (because thats an Idea i have in my mind for very long) will be a community system on the website, where i will try to get a country maintainer for each European Country, who has the job, to get also a maintainer for all regions of his country,  to foster the acceptance by talking to local merchants, thats an approach i felt missing on every "country coin" - a realistic concept to maintain all regions - a "EUROPE" coin can only get to be EUROPEAN, if it gets managed "native" from the inside of each country

tell me what you think
you can send this  of course to all people,

regards
Matthias Klees

Smiley thanks for sharing your thoughts, i'd like also to encourage anybody else, to drop a line here and let me know, who is still listening this thread. My wallets peerinfo tells me, that we are not alone ...

Twitter is part of my main profession (marketing), I have plenty of preconfigured accounts with 10 000+ followers, attached to different keyword/interest spaces, that can easily get switched to various interest groups and re-branded to ERC

Yes, if someone knows a better way to connect to him them PM, please let him know about our initiative

I think i still have 1 million erc. I can donate if you don´t hear from TheAnalyzer.
RataXes

Activity: 287
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 02:08:07 PM

Hopefully dead and forgotten.

How come?

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 04:15:50 PM

Hy

my plan in exact order:

tell me what you think

regards
Matthias Klees

I think i still have 1 million erc. I can donate if you don´t hear from TheAnalyzer.

thank you very much, you can donate any amount, you wish to contribute, at any time you like.
I can also confirm, that I decided to relaunch this project (thats a promise). Don't mind me doing the steps 1-3 in a more or less relaxed (but steady) way, as fast as I can. As you can already read, I listed most of the important tasks BEFORE the announcement, because a relaunch with a set of promises and with no visible achievement, would make no sense for this project.

Now, after this statement, I owe you at least a glimpse, what can expect from me:

As there is Google and I left plenty of traces, we can skip the "about me" part.

I estimate, to be able to to relaunch the coin, with a community- and project-management enabled website and the needed communications with exchanges, press and so on in about 1 1/2 month and I will publish a white paper at the end of next week. You can expect me monitoring this thread and being responsive during that time. I  will keep you updated about my progress and I will ask for help when I should have any problems. I also promise to take any contribution and critics seriously.
Thats it. I am looking forward our journey.

a smile from here  Smiley
Matthias Klees

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: