Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:53:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted thread  (Read 145440 times)
JimPeopleburger

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:06:32 AM

I'm right with you Loq, thanks for the breakdown. I mined this for a bit, but I dumped it all when I found out how much was stealth-mined at the onset. Sorry, that's just a total deal breaker for me, no matter how many cute doges adorn the coin. Maybe it will go up for a bit maybe it won't, but expect a HUGE dump from the devwhale at some point. This coin should fall under a new category "pre-whaled." Be careful out there shibes.
philipvdlinde

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:06:47 AM

Only 1 out of my 2 deposits shows up
richiela

Activity: 937

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:10:42 AM

ShibeCoin Disabled  Shocked noooo         any word when will it be enabled?

It seems the problem occured because too many miner putting Bittrex wallet address on their pool withdrawal address, which is not recommended by most exchanges.

It should be back shortly.

Apologies for the downtime all... We nailed down the problem after some work... I would also like to thank the community here for helping us out.  We had a small hiccup while trying to recover the wallet and the community banded together and gave us a hand.  It is truly appreciated!

Thanks,
Richie@bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
Solidchance

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:10:52 AM

I'm right with you Loq, thanks for the breakdown. I mined this for a bit, but I dumped it all when I found out how much was stealth-mined at the onset. Sorry, that's just a total deal breaker for me, no matter how many cute doges adorn the coin. Maybe it will go up for a bit maybe it won't, but expect a HUGE dump from the devwhale at some point. This coin should fall under a new category "pre-whaled." Be careful out there shibes.

Lol, unless you hit this w/ 1gh/s from the start your dump hasn't effected the market.....even waffle w/ 25+ gh/s hasn't effected it...not gonna happen w/ a 200btc volume coin
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:11:08 AM

one of mine was missing earlier but i got paid, one of my new ones is also missing i expect to get paid for that one too

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
philipvdlinde

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:12:51 AM

one of mine was missing earlier but i got paid, one of my new ones is also missing i expect to get paid for that one too

ah okay, so its not like I am the only person here who is missing a transaction?
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:29:10 AM

ShibeCoin Disabled  Shocked noooo         any word when will it be enabled?

It seems the problem occured because too many miner putting Bittrex wallet address on their pool withdrawal address, which is not recommended by most exchanges.

It should be back shortly.

Apologies for the downtime all... We nailed down the problem after some work... I would also like to thank the community here for helping us out.  We had a small hiccup while trying to recover the wallet and the community banded together and gave us a hand.  It is truly appreciated!

Thanks,
Richie@bittrex

Great Job Richie, thanks for the fast fix

Blah blah
hdclover

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:34:49 AM

Hey its you again turtle who likes to spread FUD ->> all can check my posting history about this guy from whitecoin thread.
Never believed what this guy saying, he basically a man born as TROLL.

USAcryptocoins.com is not a reputable source of your Crypto info, some group of SCAM altcoins dev founded that news-site to cause FUD on other altcoins that they don't like especially the "shining" one just like SHIBE, if you want a reputable news try COINDESK.com

Blah blah
ymer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:52:30 AM

I report the news, it's true that there was a massive instant pre-mine/ninja mine, before the announcement came out. It's also true this looks alot like the White Coin/Asia Coin scheme.

Please put the crayons away hdclover. I do like the patriotic coloring though.

P.S. It's The Cryptocurrency Times, and I am the one running it and writing every article. It's not a group of scam alt coin devs  Cheesy

P.P.S. I write glowing reviews of good coins, such as Black Coin, Dark Coin, and Gulden Coin. I don't just put coins down.

Good job
hdclover

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:53:02 AM

I report the news, it's true that there was a massive instant pre-mine/ninja mine, before the announcement came out. It's also true this looks alot like the White Coin/Asia Coin scheme.

P.S. It's The Cryptocurrency Times, and I am the one running it and writing every article. It's not a group of scam alt coin devs  Cheesy

P.P.S. I write glowing reviews of good coins, such as Black Coin, Dark Coin, and Gulden Coin. I don't just put coins down.

You are part of "TROLL & FUD" management team on differenet Alt-coins, maybe Blxxx-coin, I can't be sure

But its clear that your misson is :
1. Causing FUD
2. Writing False article
3. DDOS-ing pool
4. Watch the coin die.

Blah blah
hdclover

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:57:01 AM

Can you please stop with the giant multicolored letters? I can read normal text just fine.

And no, I have no allegiance to any coin.

And I couldn't DDoS my way out of a box, I've never DDoS'd anything before. Don't falsely accuse me of such things.

LOL ! Grin

Blah blah
hdclover

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:02:00 AM

@turtlehurricane:
I am not sure why you even here if you dont like this coin so much, you already did your writing, isnt that enough ?
Please leave us alone cause your FUD is not working here ,
btw you did try to scam some people on whitecoinfoundation by asking some donation about your coding Huh , you screw coin up, its your job isnt it , you got paid for doing it.

Please GTFO !  Grin

Blah blah
zhonghao110

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

goog

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:04:24 AM

Prices remain stable, it temporarily undervalued
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:07:21 AM

we need more players at http://shibeponzi.cryptojunkie.com/ it's kinda slowed down a bit

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:14:06 AM

have you even talked to the devs? they are not Orientals, you making the claim that they were behind Asia coin is down right racist
philipvdlinde

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:14:52 AM

we need more players at http://shibeponzi.cryptojunkie.com/ it's kinda slowed down a bit

agreed, why isn't anybody depositing?
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:16:31 AM

P.P.S. I write glowing reviews of good coins, such as Dark Coin

This should tell you the guy is a scammer right off the bat.  Darkcoin had blocks "erroneously" set to 500 instead of 50 and no reason was ever given to why.  Then they lowered coin count from 80 million to 20 million in order to make the "erroneous" block size screw up even more lopsided to people who got them.  "Altcoinherald" is also probably run by some clown at NXT or Quark.

As for Darkcoin, it's about 500000x more shady than Shibecoin and I already posted my personal investigation of Shibecoin below, you can keep posting your garbage, and I'll keep posting my legit review right over it:

Quote from: r0ach

Coin was announced on IRC doge + other channels, then posted on bitcointalk within seconds.  The address  people keep linking claiming it's a scam where the dev was mining is a POOL ADDRESS that went to many people, which anyone who clicks it can easily tell that.

For the people complaining about a couple early miners getting large amounts of coins, I'm 99% sure it was not the actual developer.  I was there in the early part and the two biggest miners were named "Brandondoge" and "Panicshibe", these are two people that are in the #shibecoin channel that are definitely not the same person as the dev.  I just asked about it too:

Other people have also looked at distribution and said it's currently better than both Blackcoin and Dogecoin.

Next post:

When I came into this coin, the two people I mentioned above are the ones I've kept my eye on to watch for possible coin movements.  I thought most people knew these are the two guys that hold the most.  For the sake of the developer/coin, these 2 guys are now officially "outed" as being the biggest holders.  The developer isn't the ones with the most coins, I'm 99% positive.

I would have sold my coins if the developer had that much control over the price, but from the start of the coin, i already knew it was those two people I mentioned.

I looked up on Doges.org and one of them had a post on the forum the first day it opened (same as me), so it seems to be original Dogecon people.  There's one of my posts on Dec 8 below, he had several posts on the same date talking about creating the #dogecoin channel

http://doges.org/index.php?topic=14.msg24#msg24

Next post:

If you want to see something really fucking funny about the developer supposedly getting all the early coins, read the following, "frst" is Fyrstikken btw:

You may recognize him from this Dogecoin video lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kuM_NTTxAc

Next post:

So this is what my investigation has uncovered, apparently Loq (the original poster), launched the coin on IRC using ASCII art spam to invite people to mine the coin.  Just like the original Dogecoin, people thought it was a retarded joke and barely anyone showed up to launch.  Then the network hashrate later grew to 120ghash:

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
binarygangster

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:17:05 AM

I got my entire bankroll deposited, but would like to get this going again. The volume we had before was epic. Everybody start depositing again! We are getting people together to donate to the jackpot on irc until the dev can take a look/fix the jackpot in the morning.

I made 50k last evening/night real quick.

Even if all you got is 1k, why not deposit it real quick and turn it into 1200?
bitsta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

r00t-dev

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:21:23 AM

I got my entire bankroll deposited, but would like to get this going again. The volume we had before was epic. Everybody start depositing again! We are getting people together to donate to the jackpot on irc until the dev can take a look/fix the jackpot in the morning.

yeah nice game. i made +100k very fast. lol

try it out: http://shibeponzi.cryptojunkie.com/
philipvdlinde

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:22:44 AM

yeah nice game. i made +100k very fast. lol

try it out: http://shibeponzi.cryptojunkie.com/

too bad that your deposit takes really long to get paid.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: