Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:31:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest  (Read 264516 times)
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 12:54:20 AM

We managed to make major improvement of Asiacoin code - LevelDB
Now Asiacoin wallets starts really fast even with large database, usually below 30 seconds
After 2 weeks of testing now we publish new wallets
New features:
1.Major improvement - Asiacoin wallets starts in less than a minute even with large database
2.MaxStakeAge 75 days. Earlier on this thread has been shown - no hi-stake coins has unlimited
  staking age ( as Asiacoin had 10 years - eternity in crypto )
3.update of nodes
4.new alert key ( instead of Micryon alert key - unknown to anyone )

MANDATORY HARD FORK AT BLOCK 750.000

More explanation:
1.as to our knowledge, at least 78% of all Asiacoin holders - that is all active users of Asiacoin - would use new wallets
2.that would mean at least 78% of all Asiacoin network would be in the new fork
3.if someone who never stakes, never reads Asiacoin thread, does not cares at all for Asiacoin - would try to use old wallets
after block 750.000 - at best this would result in a minority hard fork, which would be not accepted by exchanges and not
accepted by all new wallets. Most likely he would be not able to stake at all with old wallet.

All releases : as usual - on sourceforge.net :
https://sourceforge.net/projects/asiacoin/files/23.07.2015%20v2.2.1%20mandatory%20hard%20fork%20block%20750.000%20MaxStakeAge%2BLevelDB/

Oh fuck!! thought it was 69%

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 12:57:42 AM

Thanks for all that, but who are you "WE"? New team?
And if so, am i expect any development? Thanks !

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 06:21:52 AM

We managed to make major improvement of Asiacoin code - LevelDB
Now Asiacoin wallets starts really fast even with large database, usually below 30 seconds
After 2 weeks of testing now we publish new wallets
New features:
1.Major improvement - Asiacoin wallets starts in less than a minute even with large database
2.MaxStakeAge 75 days. Earlier on this thread has been shown - no hi-stake coins has unlimited
  staking age ( as Asiacoin had 10 years - eternity in crypto )
3.update of nodes
4.new alert key ( instead of Micryon alert key - unknown to anyone )

MANDATORY HARD FORK AT BLOCK 750.000

More explanation:
1.as to our knowledge, at least 78% of all Asiacoin holders - that is all active users of Asiacoin - would use new wallets
2.that would mean at least 78% of all Asiacoin network would be in the new fork
3.if someone who never stakes, never reads Asiacoin thread, does not cares at all for Asiacoin - would try to use old wallets
after block 750.000 - at best this would result in a minority hard fork, which would be not accepted by exchanges and not
accepted by all new wallets. Most likely he would be not able to stake at all with old wallet.

All releases : as usual - on sourceforge.net :
https://sourceforge.net/projects/asiacoin/files/23.07.2015%20v2.2.1%20mandatory%20hard%20fork%20block%20750.000%20MaxStakeAge%2BLevelDB/

Oh fuck!! thought it was 69%

some more wallets must have staked in the last bit or something... anywho even if it's 69% it is still pretty darn good and hopefully anyone else would notice something was off pretty quick when what they send to or from their old wallets doesn't show up (why most of us make test transactions or check the thread if we haven't been keeping up)

It sucked to have to wait forever for the old AC wallet to load... I backed up my wallet then started from scratch earlier today and it's over half synced already  Cool this new one is awesome, started syncing right away

well done bittcoinn

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
disco987

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 08:48:07 PM

Thanks for all that, but who are you "WE"? New team?
And if so, am i expect any development? Thanks !

Not always Wink

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓               
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,       
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖     
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌   
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███, 
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌ 
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌ 
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███` 
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████   
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜     
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀       
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Wh1teKn1ght

Activity: 339
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:14:51 PM

Great work on the new wallet and fixing the staking and slow startup issues!

I was wondering if there is anyway to clear unconfirmed transaction from the wallet? For some reason, the Recent transaction list on the home screen of the wallet is showing all of my unconfirmed transactions at the top so I don't see my latest stake transactions when I open my wallet. This seems to be because when I look at the Transactions page, the unconfirmed transactions are displaying at the top of the list by default. If I sort by date in descending order, I see the latest stake transactions at the top of the list on the Transactions page, but on the home page, I still see the unconfirmed transactions at the top of the Recent transactions list.
bittcoinn

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 04:18:33 AM

some comments on recent situation with Bitcoin hard fork :

http://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/bitcoin-xt-fork-debate-gets-ugly-reddit-mods-accused-of-censorship

also, this semi-professional service points to waning interest in Bitcoin:

http://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/montreals-bitcoin-expo-postponed-indefinitely-due-to-lack-of-sponsors

also, discussion on technical viability of Bitcoin (headache after Bitcoin Foundation fired all developers)

http://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/education-centre/will-bitcoin-survive-when-quantum-computing-arrives/

Bitcoin problems are partly caused by arrival of new technology coins backed by powerful groups - competing to ''Bitcoin 2.0'' fame

BigVern ‏@cryptsy Aug 12
Ethereum (ETH) Trading is Now Live on Cryptsy

BigVern ‏@cryptsy Aug 12
@BBRcurrency We will be listing at least one CryptoNote coin this week. 2.0 integrations in general have been slow for us. But not anymore

BigVern ‏@cryptsy Aug 13
The following markets are now online:  CON/BTC, SPRTS/BTC, AXIOM/BTC, CIRC/BTC, NEOS/BTC

BigVern ‏@cryptsy Aug 11
New Markets Added:  SPEC/BTC, NBT/BTC, NSR/BTC, MTR/BTC, NBT/USD

As to Cryptsy, no reaction whatsoever after receiving new very fast wallets quite a time ago

earlier in this thread Mullick complained that old Asiacoin wallet starts way too slow:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=595999.msg11761152#msg11761152

I have been meaning to give asiacoin another go. My last attempt the wallet just consumed resources. Stopped responding to rpc calls and I had to kill the pid
Ill give it another shot tomorrow night

new Asiacoin wallet is really very fast - and no reaction from Cryptsy?
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 05:53:27 AM

I pm'd mullick the other day hope'n it would spur him into action, if they've added that many new coins lately then hopefully they've just been busy.

and your right the new wallet you posted is the beez kneez

WAVES
RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 04:02:38 PM

So, the newest, up to date wallet is version 2.0.1.0 ?

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 06:27:51 PM

yuppers the one bitcoinn posted on the last page about 8 posts from the bottom

WAVES
RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 07:22:14 PM

yuppers the one bitcoinn posted on the last page about 8 posts from the bottom

Thanks...

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
disco987

Activity: 711

CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 10:34:51 AM

https://asiaformula.com/  Cheesy

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓               
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,       
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖     
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌   
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███, 
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌ 
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌ 
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███` 
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████   
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜     
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀       
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 07:10:44 PM

lol wtf!?

WAVES
HarryPorter

Activity: 610
Merit: 506

crypto = passion

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:37:13 PM

is it mean Asiacoin wakes up from a coma?

https://www.bitmex.com/app/register/XTo064 - enjoy a 10% fee discount for 6 months.
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 01:49:54 PM

AsiaCoin node is up!

https://bitnodes.net/node/194-135-93-206/

Cheers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
Scrappy Do

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 06:43:45 AM

I installed the newe wallet and it does start faster, and I actually have peers and current connections. Problem is. All my coins are gone. Any help appreciated.

Scrap'
bittcoinn

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 10:41:41 AM

I installed the newe wallet and it does start faster, and I actually have peers and current connections. Problem is. All my coins are gone. Any help appreciated.

Scrap'

i have been testing 2.2.1 on my wallet since over a month, no problems.
as to your wallet - coins still show after launching again old wallet ( before 2.1.1 version ? )
this would be critical test for your headache
pls try asap
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 12:34:16 PM

Scrap'

you *may* have to dump all private keys from the old wallet and import it into the new one if the coins don't show up.
Scrappy Do

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 03:47:36 PM

Scrap'

as to your wallet - coins still show after launching again old wallet ( before 2.1.1 version ? )
pls try asap

Started old wallet and yes it shows 700,000 ac, but no peers, no connections.
bittcoinn

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 07:44:56 AM

Scrap'

pls try asap

Started old wallet and yes it shows 700,000 ac, but no peers, no connections.

when there are problems with wallet, often helps technical - diagnostic running the Asiacoin core

exactly same procedure as bitcoin core

1.open elevated command prompt ( right click on command prompt > run as administrator )

2.in command prompt change directory to Asiacoin program folder for instance

''cd c:\Program Files\Asiacoin''
 or
 ''cd c:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\Asiacoin''

enter

3.run asiacoin core with diagnostic options

diagnostic options are listed in the wallet  : help > debug window > Information > Command-line options + press ''show'' button

there are following diagnostic options

Options:
  -?                     This help message
  -conf=<file>           Specify configuration file (default: AsiaCoin.conf)
  -pid=<file>            Specify pid file (default: AsiaCoind.pid)
  -gen                   Generate coins
  -gen=0                 Don't generate coins
  -datadir=<dir>         Specify data directory
  -dbcache=<n>           Set database cache size in megabytes (default: 25)
  -dblogsize=<n>         Set database disk log size in megabytes (default: 100)
  -timeout=<n>           Specify connection timeout in milliseconds (default: 5000)
  -proxy=<ip:port>       Connect through socks proxy
  -socks=<n>             Select the version of socks proxy to use (4-5, default: 5)
  -tor=<ip:port>         Use proxy to reach tor hidden services (default: same as -proxy)
  -torname=<host.onion>  Send the specified hidden service name when connecting to Tor nodes (default: none)
  -dns                   Allow DNS lookups for -addnode, -seednode and -connect
  -port=<port>           Listen for connections on <port> (default: 8333 or testnet: 18333) {35656 ?} {25656)?}
  -maxconnections=<n>    Maintain at most <n> connections to peers (default: 125)
  -addnode=<ip>          Add a node to connect to and attempt to keep the connection open
  -connect=<ip>          Connect only to the specified node(s)
  -seednode=<ip>         Connect to a node to retrieve peer addresses, and disconnect
  -externalip=<ip>       Specify your own public address
  -onlynet=<net>         Only connect to nodes in network <net> (IPv4, IPv6 or Tor)
  -discover              Discover own IP address (default: 1 when listening and no -externalip)
  -irc                   Find peers using internet relay chat (default: 1)
  -listen                Accept connections from outside (default: 1 if no -proxy or -connect)
  -bind=<addr>           Bind to given address. Use [host]:port notation for IPv6
  -dnsseed               Find peers using DNS lookup (default: 0)
  -nosynccheckpoints     Disable sync checkpoints (default: 0)
  -banscore=<n>          Threshold for disconnecting misbehaving peers (default: 100)
  -bantime=<n>           Number of seconds to keep misbehaving peers from reconnecting (default: 86400)
  -maxreceivebuffer=<n>  Maximum per-connection receive buffer, <n>*1000 bytes (default: 5000)
  -maxsendbuffer=<n>     Maximum per-connection send buffer, <n>*1000 bytes (default: 1000)
  -upnp                  Use UPnP to map the listening port (default: 1 when listening)
  -detachdb              Detach block and address databases. Increases shutdown time (default: 0)
  -paytxfee=<amt>        Fee per KB to add to transactions you send
  -server                Accept command line and JSON-RPC commands
  -testnet               Use the test network
  -debug                 Output extra debugging information. Implies all other -debug* options
  -debugnet              Output extra network debugging information
  -logtimestamps         Prepend debug output with timestamp
  -shrinkdebugfile       Shrink debug.log file on client startup (default: 1 when no -debug)
  -printtoconsole        Send trace/debug info to console instead of debug.log file
  -printtodebugger       Send trace/debug info to debugger
  -rpcuser=<user>        Username for JSON-RPC connections
  -rpcpassword=<pw>      Password for JSON-RPC connections
  -rpcport=<port>        Listen for JSON-RPC connections on <port> (default: 36565 or testnet: 26565)
  -rpcallowip=<ip>       Allow JSON-RPC connections from specified IP address
  -rpcconnect=<ip>       Send commands to node running on <ip> (default: 127.0.0.1)
  -blocknotify=<cmd>     Execute command when the best block changes (%s in cmd is replaced by block hash)
  -walletnotify=<cmd>    Execute command when a wallet transaction changes (%s in cmd is replaced by TxID)
  -upgradewallet         Upgrade wallet to latest format
  -keypool=<n>           Set key pool size to <n> (default: 100)
  -rescan                Rescan the block chain for missing wallet transactions
  -salvagewallet         Attempt to recover private keys from a corrupt wallet.dat
  -checkblocks=<n>       How many blocks to check at startup (default: 2500, 0 = all)
  -checklevel=<n>        How thorough the block verification is (0-6, default: 1)
  -loadblock=<file>      Imports blocks from external blk000?.dat file

Block creation options:
  -blockminsize=<n>      Set minimum block size in bytes (default: 0)
  -blockmaxsize=<n>      Set maximum block size in bytes (default: 250000)
  -blockprioritysize=<n> Set maximum size of high-priority/low-fee transactions in bytes (default: 27000)

SSL options: (see the Bitcoin Wiki for SSL setup instructions)
  -rpcssl                                  Use OpenSSL (https) for JSON-RPC connections
  -rpcsslcertificatechainfile=<file.cert>  Server certificate file (default: server.cert)
  -rpcsslprivatekeyfile=<file.pem>         Server private key (default: server.pem)
  -rpcsslciphers=<ciphers>                 Acceptable ciphers (default: TLSv1+HIGH:!SSLv2:!aNULL:!eNULL:!AH:!3DES:@STRENGTH)

UI options:
  -lang=<lang>           Set language, for example "de_DE" (default: system locale)
  -min                   Start minimized
  -splash                Show splash screen on startup (default: 1)

4.when there are problems with quantity of coins, could help running Asiacoin core with -rescan option

(after changing directory as described in point 3 above )

write in elevated command prompt

''asiacoin-qt -rescan -debug -logtimestamps''

5.after running Asiacoin core in diagnostic mode as in point 4

-either coins are found

-either in debug.log text file there is description of error

6.could post here any text lines from debug.log where there is a word ''error''
bittcoinn

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 11:16:40 AM

it is quite important that all users of Asiacoin will upgrade to new version 2.2.1 as soon as possible

as for now - acceptance of new wallets is quite slow - at this moment Asiacoin explorer shows only 74% of new 2.2.1 wallets
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ac/#!network

important remarks as to Asiacoin hard fork on block 750.000 - limiting Max Stake Age to 75 days
1.as it has been written on this thread - no Hi-Stake coin ( only Asiacoin ) has unlimited MaxStakeAge
2.limiting Max StakeAge is critical for any chance of Asiacoin of revival or any price action
3.as for this moment - over 23% of Asiacoin holders are shown as inactive on the explorer
we remember this year spring pumping season : most notably pumped coin was Vertcoin VTC pumped from under 5.000 sat to over 100.000 sat
actually - no pump team ever would even try to pump Asiacoin if some dormant users can immediately stake 25% more of Asiacoin and easily dump on pumpers
In present form ( with unlimited stake age ( 10 years is as good as unlimited ) Asiacoin is destined for oblivion
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: