Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:23:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest  (Read 264516 times)
cjp007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:02:10 PM

So - it had no reason to exist the first time. It has no reason to exist now. But since people invested a lot of money they'd like to get it relisted so they can dump the shit out if it and recoup their losses.

Yeah, that's pretty much the whole problem with this.

BTW, you do know there are reasons certain cryptocurrencies exist, right? You must understand they aren't all pump and dumps right? And you also must know that not all altcoins are SCAMS that ripped off a lot of people?

The crypto world should be rid of crap like this. It never will when people will go to all lengths just to justify their desire to push a loss on someone else.

Oh well, I said my bit. It's not like I'm standing in the way of any of it. I just gave my honest opinion. I feel bad for the next group of people who buy this coin just to realize they're holding the bag. Good luck with the relaunch!

Just to confirm that by this logic, no coin has a reason to exist. The promotion of Asia Coin was not that people or continent of Asia need a coin, as the promotion of Black coin was not that the colour of Black needs a coin. This is not what attracted the investors and I think what attracted people (fair specifications + high staking) will exist after the hard fork.

I hope that you will see in the future that our intentions are not to push losses on someone else, and I hope that when and if your honest opinion changes, you will write about it on your blog, as you have done so far.

The best way to handle him is just to ignore him. You cannot convince him because he is just here to criticize, to shit on other people work. If you go to his blog, you will only find trash articles, sometimes lies, sometimes just misunderstanding of the crypto world, you will never see a paper on something that the crypto scene has needed or what should be the futur of crypto currency, or anything good.

Long story short, just ignore him as every body does, and do what you do best. I don t have any AC but i really like what you guys are doing. This is great for everybody.

+1000
altcoinherald

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 06:05:39 PM

So - it had no reason to exist the first time. It has no reason to exist now. But since people invested a lot of money they'd like to get it relisted so they can dump the shit out if it and recoup their losses.

BTW, you do know there are reasons certain cryptocurrencies exist, right? You must understand they aren't all pump and dumps right? And you also must know that not all altcoins are SCAMS that ripped off a lot of people?

The crypto world should be rid of crap like this. It never will when people will go to all lengths just to justify their desire to push a loss on someone else.

Oh well, I said my bit. It's not like I'm standing in the way of any of it. I just gave my honest opinion. I feel bad for the next group of people who buy this coin just to realize they're holding the bag. Good luck with the relaunch!

Just to confirm that by this logic, no coin has a reason to exist. The promotion of Asia Coin was not that people or continent of Asia need a coin, as the promotion of Black coin was not that the colour of Black needs a coin. This is not what attracted the investors and I think what attracted people (fair specifications + high staking) will exist after the hard fork.

I hope that you will see in the future that our intentions are not to push losses on someone else, and I hope that when and if your honest opinion changes, you will write about it on your blog, as you have done so far.

The best way to handle him is just to ignore him. You cannot convince him because he is just here to criticize, to shit on other people work. If you go to his blog, you will only find trash articles, sometimes lies, sometimes just misunderstanding of the crypto world, you will never see a paper on something that the crypto scene has needed or what should be the futur of crypto currency, or anything good.

Long story short, just ignore him as every body does, and do what you do best. I don t have any AC but i really like what you guys are doing. This is great for everybody.

Calm down dude. If people want to ignore me, they will. I doubt they need you to help them with their thinking.

My argument is made and I didn't lie about anything. The reason for the negative articles lately is because this has been a tough week for altcoins. There were two confirmed Double Spend attacks, a major hidden pre-mine scam and numerous instamine, pre-mine launches.

There are professional criminals preying on altcoins. Someone has to point that out.  Grin

rudius

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:07:47 PM

blah blah blah

What ever man.
crunchynut

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:12:01 PM

so just 3 days after this scam was uncovered, the victims are already back on the "it's all fud" track and ignore everything that's remotely looking like reason? if it's not "to the moon" it's fud? 3 days later? how much lower can this altcoin scene go?

◯ ◯ ◯ ◯

>>>>>> LAUNCHED: RAPECOIN - YOU CAN'T SAY NO TO THIS COIN <<<<<<

◯ ◯ ◯ ◯
micryon

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 06:13:57 PM

Guys can someone reach out to coin swap and ask them to shut down until patch. Not safe to trade until patch is released!

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
tr0ubles0me

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:14:32 PM

altcoinherald, your articles suck. Average Joe's blog looks like CNN compared to your shites. If you have nothing good to contribute here just gtfo.
cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:14:43 PM

so just 3 days after this scam was uncovered, the victims are already back on the "it's all fud" track and ignore everything that's remotely looking like reason? if it's not "to the moon" it's fud? 3 days later? how much lower can this altcoin scene go?

this is the low point. these guys are fucking scums. deluded bagholders.

cassius69

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:16:19 PM

altcoinherald, your articles suck. Average Joe's blog looks like CNN compared to your shites. If you have nothing good to contribute here just gtfo.

so thats the rule for posting on bitcointalk. we either say something good or we gotta leave?

stalin would be proud bagholder.

Maestro1 (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:19:30 PM

Guys can someone reach out to coin swap and ask them to shut down until patch. Not safe to trade until patch is released!

I'm talking to them right now.

If you're happy with our work on AsiaCoin revival, please consider giving us trust feedback and provide donations to the new AsiaCoin Foundation.
BTC: 1LCsuAojeFqf5YamN9iiwEo3VJ9YM8HHjf
cassius69

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:21:46 PM

almost 4 days later u fucking idiot. great community.

zmija

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:24:33 PM

almost 4 days later u fucking idiot. great community.
Yo cassius69 can u direct me to that coin of yours  Smiley

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Maestro1 (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:27:15 PM

Guys, this thread is not self-moderated. Please be respectful. Thanks Smiley

If you're happy with our work on AsiaCoin revival, please consider giving us trust feedback and provide donations to the new AsiaCoin Foundation.
BTC: 1LCsuAojeFqf5YamN9iiwEo3VJ9YM8HHjf
johnny_non

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:37:30 PM

The people here are far from scum. This is a community taking back what was stolen from them. We honestly mined this coin. It was advertised with zero premine. We were scammed. There's a long list of people that wish to see this coin make a comeback http://www.cryptosteam.com/, and sure we would like to see a return on our investment. There is nothing wrong with that. This does not make us scum. Sure Asian doesn't need it's own coin, but this coin isn't only Asia. I am not Asian. Why are you here kicking people while they are down. While we're trying to make the most out of a bad situation. Did your parents not teach you better than that. Why aren't you chasing real scams. Standardcoin STD blatant ponzi. I don't see you reporting on that. How bout Crypto meth or Hex. How about all the IPO premine pump and dump coins. This one was sold to us as neither in fact it has the largest incentive to hold. So now we are doing our best to fulfill a promise that was broken by someone else. This is a community cleaning up a mess and taking the responsibility upon them selves instead of crying, we're doing something proactive about it. Really the only scum here are you trolls. You do not have to buy in. No one does. We all make our own choices. Now please stop raining your negativity on this already wounded group and allow us to get a long with our recovery thank you.

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD
bluebit25

Activity: 1652
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 06:47:58 PM

I MADE A POLL FOR ALL ASIACOIN OWNERS - PLEASE VOTE Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=598211.0

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
.cryptic.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:51:20 PM

The people here are far from scum. This is a community taking back what was stolen from them. We honestly mined this coin. It was advertised with zero premine. We were scammed. There's a long list of people that wish to see this coin make a comeback http://www.cryptosteam.com/, and sure we would like to see a return on our investment. There is nothing wrong with that. This does not make us scum. Sure Asian doesn't need it's own coin, but this coin isn't only Asia. I am not Asian. Why are you here kicking people while they are down. While we're trying to make the most out of a bad situation. Did your parents not teach you better than that. Why aren't you chasing real scams. Standardcoin STD blatant ponzi. I don't see you reporting on that. How bout Crypto meth or Hex. How about all the IPO premine pump and dump coins. This one was sold to us as neither in fact it has the largest incentive to hold. So now we are doing our best to fulfill a promise that was broken by someone else. This is a community cleaning up a mess and taking the responsibility upon them selves instead of crying, we're doing something proactive about it. Really the only scum here are you trolls. You do not have to buy in. No one does. We all make our own choices. Now please stop raining your negativity on this already wounded group and allow us to get a long with our recovery thank you.

+1 well said mate.
ozrep

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 07:03:58 PM

Just to confirm that by this logic, no coin has a reason to exist. The promotion of Asia Coin was not that people or continent of Asia need a coin (unlike other country coins), as the promotion of Black coin was not that the colour of Black needs a coin. This is not what attracted the investors and I think what attracted people (fair specifications + high staking) will exist after the hard fork.

I hope that you will see in the future that our intentions are not to push losses on someone else, some of the people helping us out do not even held any AC. and I hope that when and if your honest opinion changes, you will write about it on your blog, as you have done so far.

I'm one of the people who's trying to helping with a few btc donations without helding any AC.
altcoinherald, I'm trying but I really don't see your point...I'm italian and I remember the Parmalat Crack (a company with products about milk...)...Did Italy need their milk? surely not...did the world need it? these are question you can ask just because you have the "gift" of language...but they have no a real meaning; a concept or a concrete idea behind.
You don't ask if I needed milk when there was that crack don't you? You just understand that was a really big company and lots of investors had great and huge loss...so lots of people tried to help to make things go better. That's it.

That's exactly what's happening here. We're just helping the revival of a coin because people had a huge loss and it will be up to the community and devs if the future of this coin will be being a scam-coin or a coin who can create an interest in the world...like Bitcoin does..litecoin..dogecoin or whatever.
But it's not because its named after Asia that its destiny is to become a scam...what I'm trying to say it's you cannot base your theory on this idea...You surely can think it's a scam; but not because it's called AsiaCoin...or because there are people who got scammed...or because you simply don't trust devs.

That's another problem with you and people asking questions like "how can you possibly know old dev didn't already sell all his coins": I think...with me...maybe there are 10 or 15 persons who actually read all 250+ pages of the old 3d and 25+ of this one.
If you do it (and I hope you did because that's the base of writing an article...being really informed about what happened isn't it?) I think even you could have a little faith in this coin.

And for all of you, AC community, I repeat my suggestion:
Keep in your mind the work it has been doing here...revive this coin and then go to help others who were in your same condition. Even with the name "AsiaCoin" this coin can become (like people suggested before) a CommunityCoin. Maybe, this could be the new "goal" of this coin yeah? a coin to help other scammed community.
Somehow...similar to what savethemhood does through dogecoin community

GUN: Gz1vmt4ZoTJxuL1wL5Uq5CTPDTzwJUzJFJ
micryon

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 08:04:37 PM

My 2 cents here is that there's really no logical reason for there to be total loss for AC..

If you consider intrinsic value: last night when i looked at the logs there were over 7000 connected IP Peers to my client.. That means we have possibly a lot more users than that.

If I were a company that's interested in buying.. let's say all the coins to get me 7000 users (even if they don't pay anything).  That's worth something... And we have at *least* that amount of users.. I would guess our total user count is 4x that.  

If you use that calculation .. of let's say $4 per user (this is what mobile ad company pays for an app install).. then the total intrinsic value is 112k for all these users.  If let's say you use higher end of the spectrum.. something like Facebook's acquisition of Whatsapp at $60 per user.. then the actual intrinsic value of the users and the network is 1.6m.  I'm not saying that we're a fast growing network/business like Whatsapp.. certainly not worth $60 / user.. but the existing AC network is worth something..

Now the entire capitalization of AC was at one point, was I think $400k.  That considers the 170m AC that was diluted in the market (premine was never sold) @ I think 1500 sats.. So aside from all the other BS.. the intrinsic value of the network (not including speculation inflation) is somewhere between 112k - 1.6m..

Of course, it's far more complex than that calculation and there's a lot more factors here in terms of how to monetize the network (not clear yet).  And long term competitive pressures from other coins.. Lots of doubts on long term sustainability (as with all cryptos). But .. hey at some level you would think a network of users is worth something...

Anyways , I'm just making an academic point that total loss of value is not logical.  I don't and can't predict where the value will end up.. But it just makes no sense that everyone should be left with nothing..

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 08:15:14 PM

https://www.facebook.com/asiacoin

Start a revolution. Spread the word. Like our page.

This hasn't successfully been done before and it looks like that is exactly whats happening! AC to the moon! AC REVIVAL!!!
whatdidshedo

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:16:50 PM

This hasn't successfully been done before and it looks like that is exactly whats happening! AC to the moon! AC REVIVAL!!!

is code fixed and big wallet gone?

nfox

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 08:18:24 PM

lol this is like a miracle, like Jesus revived, something like that..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: