Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:59:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest  (Read 264516 times)
bluebit25

Activity: 1638
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 02:30:36 AM

JUST A REMINDER IF YOU HAVEN'T VOTED - THERE IS A FUN POLL FOR ALL ASIACOIN OWNERS HERE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=598211.0

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BaLa Kasa

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:38:22 AM

JUST A REMINDER IF YOU HAVEN'T VOTED - THERE IS A FUN POLL FOR ALL ASIACOIN OWNERS HERE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=598211.0
Voted already. But We need AC2, new coins.
CryptoSteam

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:46:21 AM

I'm back. Had a long day at work. Maestro1 and micryon, thanks for keeping me in the loop with updates and GREAT WORK GUYS!

I will continue to support this community and help with marketing. One of the first things I will do after the patched wallet gets released, I will use CryptoSteam.com to have a list of AC links for people to browse and find more information about AC. A list of links to the official website, this thread, AC multipools, articles, exchanges, merchants, etc.

If anyone has an idea of which open source CMS I can use to create a nice looking site that helps with adding links quickly, please let me know.

For now, I'm still adding people to the list. PM me if you want to get on there.

Everyone, continue to support this community! There are many things you can do. Get the word out there!
Collegestudent

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:49:24 AM

2-3 FUDers came here, went back disspointed. Nice unity guys! WE need much more of this in future!! And Miyron give me the link to wallet please so i can get bounties updated. I have some neat long term plans
CryptoSteam

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:50:55 AM

One try...for the AC landing page video  Wink
Please comment
+1 like
-1 dislike
0 TRASH IT  Grin

http://www.xlabstudio.com/asiacoin.html

+1. It's pretty neat. You got skills. I will add that to the site soon.
Whatzhub

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:55:05 AM

One try...for the AC landing page video  Wink
Please comment
+1 like
-1 dislike
0 TRASH IT  Grin

http://www.xlabstudio.com/asiacoin.html

+1

Great video, really liked how you build up the atmosphere towards the ending.

Please see more comments in PM. Thanks.
Whatzhub

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:57:55 AM

I'm back. Had a long day at work. Maestro1 and micryon, thanks for keeping me in the loop with updates and GREAT WORK GUYS!

I will continue to support this community and help with marketing. One of the first things I will do after the patched wallet gets released, I will use CryptoSteam.com to have a list of AC links for people to browse and find more information about AC. A list of links to the official website, this thread, AC multipools, articles, exchanges, merchants, etc.

If anyone has an idea of which open source CMS I can use to create a nice looking site that helps with adding links quickly, please let me know.

For now, I'm still adding people to the list. PM me if you want to get on there.

Everyone, continue to support this community! There are many things you can do. Get the word out there!

Use WordPress, simply download WordPress v3.9 from http://wordpress.org, and follow their famous 5-min installation guide.

You should be able to setup a pretty nice-looking site within 30 minutes or so.
CryptoSteam

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:01:43 AM

Use WordPress, simply download WordPress v3.9 from http://wordpress.org/, and follow their famous 5-min installation guide.

Thank you for the suggestion. I do know how to install CMS like Wordpress, but I was wondering if there is a specific theme, plugin, or CMS that does a beautiful list of links and a way for people to submit their own links as well. I want it to be top-notch so people will see that we are a serious community.
Collegestudent

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:06:11 AM

Use WordPress, simply download WordPress v3.9 from http://wordpress.org/, and follow their famous 5-min installation guide.

Thank you for the suggestion. I do know how to install CMS like Wordpress, but I was wondering if there is a specific theme, plugin, or CMS that does a beautiful list of links and a way for people to submit their own links as well. I want it to be top-notch so people will see that we are a serious community.

Tbh i dont think we need the list anymore since AC have great value again and it is just going to rise even more. Whats important now is updating future goals and etc. The list was there only to make sure what amt of coins ppl add for AC2 but now AC is staying no need for Ac2.
Whatzhub

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:15:00 AM

I see, in that case you can take a look at Pligg, http://pligg.com/, an open-source CMS that provides more interative features among the community or BuddyPress, https://buddypress.org/, a type of a really powerful community suite for WordPress.

I've personally used a bit of Pligg but it may be less user-friendly to most people and also experience tells me if you do not provide at least some form of moderation to people's submissions the comments may turn out to be spammy or SEO-oriented. I guess you have to strike a balance in between.

Anyways, feel free to explore and I'm thinking the chances are probably that some of the plugins from within WordPress can get your job done.
CryptoSteam

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:18:03 AM

Tbh i dont think we need the list anymore since AC have great value again and it is just going to rise even more. Whats important now is updating future goals and etc. The list was there only to make sure what amt of coins ppl add for AC2 but now AC is staying no need for Ac2.

The list will go away once the new patch is applied. However, I would like to use the site to further promote AC since it already had over 1K unique visits in the past couple days from people interested in the AC topic.

I would like for the site to become a good source for information related to AsiaCoin.

CryptoSteam

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:20:30 AM

I see, in that case you can take a look at Pligg, http://pligg.com/, an open-source CMS that provides more interative features among the community or BuddyPress, https://buddypress.org/, a type of a really powerful community suite for WordPress.

I've personally used a bit of Pligg but it may be less user-friendly to most people and also experience tells me if you do not provide at least some form of moderation to people's submissions the comments may turn out to be spammy or SEO-oriented. I guess you have to strike a balance in between.

Anyways, feel free to explore and I'm thinking the chances are probably that some of the plugins from within WordPress can get your job done.

Thank you for the feedback. I will most likely use Wordpress since I've used it before on other sites and it's pretty easy to work with it.
CapSER2.0

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:21:28 AM

Good job done by all! Congratulations!
And Especially to Master1 and micryon. They are the best!

PD: Sorry for using big letters, it is not my intention to upset anyone Wink
But I can use them again in the future hahaha

ZEIT: MpKWWsnqqJ32jKchgfmwKBFkRzNCU8XjUu
Collegestudent

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:22:01 AM

Maestro can we get a poll for POS interest

Options:
1. 70%
2. 100%
3. 2%
4. 5%
5. 10%
6. 1%
X-Laboratories

Activity: 163

founder of X-Laboratories

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 03:25:19 AM

The list will go away once the new patch is applied. However, I would like to use the site to further promote AC since it already had over 1K unique visits in the past couple days from people interested in the AC topic.

I would like for the site to become a good source for information related to AsiaCoin.

+111

"sine secretum non libertas"
BTC 1ABmTBQ3BAJ8tY6EpPM9a6ZoaWsaJipdGV
LTC LS5ejuvBJFAEZEDhYf3KAN8nGjjayTYxez
CapSER2.0

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:36:37 AM

Options:
1. 70%
2. 100%
3. 2%
4. 5%
5. 10%
6. 1%

I would be inclined by 100% for two months as a continuity of PoW mining, only that more energy efficient through the PoS
And then a lower rate as BC style to give sustainability to the price of medium and long term.
And we do not have a problem of survival of the coin in the future!!!

Collegestudent

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:42:01 AM

Options:
1. 70%
2. 100%
3. 2%
4. 5%
5. 10%
6. 1%

I would be inclined by 100% for two months as a continuity of PoW mining, only that more energy efficient through the PoS
And then a lower rate as BC style to give sustainability to the price of medium and long term.

We'll see many have different views why i ask for a poll. I personally think 70% for 1 yr is the best solution but its upto all of us.
Maestro1 (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:43:12 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2014, 03:54:44 AM by Maestro1

Dear Community (Important):

We need to finalize our decision on PoS staking rate of the coin. We put this up for debate many pages ago and a lot of you shared your ideas. I will try to summarize:

• The majority of you invested in the coin mainly of its high stake rate in the first year and named it as its main feature: therefore we will honour it.
  • However, a lot of you raised concerns about the future and sustainability of the coin with a very high interest rate, which is a valid point. The original developer did not think about the future of the coin, and we don't think his decisions were in the interest of long term survival of the coin
  • Sudden change in the staking rate is NOT good for the coin as it creates a sudden change of its most significant specitication.

What I proposed a few pages ago:

I personally think a swift change PoS rate from 70-100% to 2-5% is not a good idea, it's a very big change for a coin and its specification. I very much prefer a more slow gradual decrease on shorter intervals (e.g. instead of jumping from 100% in year 1 to 2% in year 2, we can do a slow decrease every 1-2 months until we get to 2% within 2-3 years).

I don't think the original developer thought about the long-term PoS issues of the coin, this is evident from the code he wrote but this is something that we need to decide.

And you guys mostly seemed to agree.

Details will be like this:

Coins now: 171,000,000

• Year 1, Month 1-2 : 100% - 199,500,000 AC
  • Year 1, Month 3-4 : 80%  -  226,100,000 AC
  • Year 1, Month 5-6 : 60%  -  248,710,000 AC
  • Year 1, Month 7-8 : 40%  -  265,290,666.6 AC
  • Year 1, Month 8-10: 30%  - 278,555,200 AC
  • Year 1, Month 10-12: 20% - 287,840,373.3 AC. This is end of Year 1
  • Year 2, Month 1-2 : 15% -   295,036,382 AC
  • Year 2, Month 3-4 : 10%  - 299,953,655 AC
  • Year 2, Month 5-6 : 8%  -  303,953,037 AC
  • Year 2, Month 7-8 : 6%  -  306,992,568 AC
  • Year 2, Month 8-10: 4%  -  309,039,185 AC
  • Year 2, Month 10-12: 3% - 310,584,381 AC. This is the end of Year 2
  • Year 3: 2% - 316,796,068
  • Year 4: 2%
  • Year 10: 2% - 363,899,103 AC
  • Year 100: 2% - 2,162,700,201 AC

Note: These numbers are the maximum, if 100% of the coins stake all the time. This will not be the case obviously. So the actual total coin numbers will be significantly less but there is no way to know as we don't know what percentage will stake. This new staking system will be unique to our coin too, adding innovation to our investments!

I ask to postpone other discussions now to when we agreed to PoS staking rate, as this is what we need to decide on urgently. We can't do a poll as the thread is not self-moderated. That was essential for building trust.

Please let us know if you agree with this, and of course (even more importantly), if you disagree.

If you're happy with our work on AsiaCoin revival, please consider giving us trust feedback and provide donations to the new AsiaCoin Foundation.
BTC: 1LCsuAojeFqf5YamN9iiwEo3VJ9YM8HHjf
CapSER2.0

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:45:27 AM

Options:
1. 70%
2. 100%
3. 2%
4. 5%
5. 10%
6. 1%

We'll see many have different views why i ask for a poll. I personally think 70% for 1 yr is the best solution but its upto all of us.

Maybe we arrived late to this discussion, and the DEV team already will have made a decision. And I support!

Collegestudent

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 04:00:45 AM

Dear Community (Important):

We need to finalize our decision on PoS staking rate of the coin. We put this up for debate many pages ago and a lot of you shared your ideas. I will try to summarize:

• The majority of you invested in the coin mainly of its high stake rate in the first year and named it as its main feature: therefore we will honour it.
  • However, a lot of you raised concerns about the future and sustainability of the coin with a very high interest rate, which is a valid point. The original developer did not think about the future of the coin, and we don't think his decisions were in the interest of long term survival of the coin
  • Sudden change in the staking rate is NOT good for the coin as it creates a sudden change of its most significant specitication.

What I proposed a few pages ago:

I personally think a swift change PoS rate from 70-100% to 2-5% is not a good idea, it's a very big change for a coin and its specification. I very much prefer a more slow gradual decrease on shorter intervals (e.g. instead of jumping from 100% in year 1 to 2% in year 2, we can do a slow decrease every 1-2 months until we get to 2% within 2-3 years).

I don't think the original developer thought about the long-term PoS issues of the coin, this is evident from the code he wrote but this is something that we need to decide.

And you guys mostly seemed to agree.

Details will be like this:

Coins now: 171,000,000

• Year 1, Month 1-2 : 100% - 199,500,000 AC
  • Year 1, Month 3-4 : 80%  -  226,100,000 AC
  • Year 1, Month 5-6 : 60%  -  248,710,000 AC
  • Year 1, Month 7-8 : 40%  -  265,290,666.6 AC
  • Year 1, Month 8-10: 30%  - 278,555,200 AC
  • Year 1, Month 10-12: 20% - 287,840,373.3 AC. This is end of Year 1
  • Year 2, Month 1-2 : 15% -   295,036,382 AC
  • Year 2, Month 3-4 : 10%  - 299,953,655 AC
  • Year 2, Month 5-6 : 8%  -  303,953,037 AC
  • Year 2, Month 7-8 : 6%  -  306,992,568 AC
  • Year 2, Month 8-10: 4%  -  309,039,185 AC
  • Year 2, Month 10-12: 3% - 310,584,381 AC. This is the end of Year 2
  • Year 3: 2% - 316,796,068
  • Year 4: 2%
  • Year 10: 2% - 363,899,103 AC
  • Year 100: 2% - 2,162,700,201 AC

Note: These numbers are the maximum, if 100% of the coins stake all the time. This will not be the case obviously. So the actual total coin numbers will be significantly less but there is no way to know as we don't know what percentage will stake. This new staking system will be unique to our coin too, adding innovation to our investments!

I ask to postpone other discussions now to when we agreed to PoS staking rate, as this is what we need to decide on urgently. We can't do a poll as the thread is not self-moderated. That was essential for building trust.

Please let us know if you agree with this, and of course (even more importantly), if you disagree.

This is actually more well thought out and better than me, (well only because i dont do as much as you) this gives tons of incentives for the same holders and future holders because its still excellent interest and the total coins will remain to be 320mill in 2 yrs rather than 320mill in 1 yr.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: