Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:12:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: M's Miner (Ant/SP) Monitor v5.2: alerts,auto/mass/scheduled reboot/mobile miner  (Read 209247 times)
mstrongbow

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

3D Printed!

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 10:05:51 PM

noticed in 1.5 if all 3 pools arnt populated server doesnt show up on ants page

Yeah I think someone has noted this before. I had issues with one of my Ants not wanting to mine without all 3 pool info complete.

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 10:38:49 PM

Yeah I think someone has noted this before. I had issues with one of my Ants not wanting to mine without all 3 pool info complete.

That was supposed to have been fixed in an earlier version.  I might have broken it in 1.5.

I also learned recently that if you change the visual scheme in your ant (I didn't even know that option was there!), it won't work.

M

I mine at Kano's Pool because it pays the best and is completely transparent!  Come join me!
mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:09:57 AM

I just tested this.  With the first 2 pools populated, and the third empty, it still behaves properly.  There must be something else going on.

Hopefully once I switch this to use the API all of these weird issues will be resolved.

M

I mine at Kano's Pool because it pays the best and is completely transparent!  Come join me!
mstrongbow

3D Printed!

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:22:32 AM

I just tested this.  With the first 2 pools populated, and the third empty, it still behaves properly.  There must be something else going on.

Hopefully once I switch this to use the API all of these weird issues will be resolved.

M

Keep up the awesome work mate! I enjoy using your monitor Cheesy

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land
BillTech

Activity: 296

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:54:29 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2014, 09:28:38 AM by BillTech

I just tested this.  With the first 2 pools populated, and the third empty, it still behaves properly.  There must be something else going on.

M

kudos for the hard work M

so last night all ants were showing up i have 5 s1s
i removed 3rd pool from 4 ants only and i left 3 pools on 5th ant
5th ant shows on ant page
yet on 2 browser tabs 2 of the 2pool ants show up
everything recovers and shows with 3rd pool readded
tested with registry keys removed as well
GuyllFyre

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:03:30 PM

I tried populating the pools in 1.5 and my S1 doesn't respond fast enough to have it pick up and display all three properly in the tabs, it keeps ending up at the logon screen.
Then it still doesn't display in the main window.
For now, 1.4 works well for me, so it's what I'm using.
rileyminer

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:15:45 PM

I notice the same thing - you have to have all three pools populated then 1.5 works fine

are we able to use different passwords on the Ant configs? - it seems to use one username / password for all
(which is fine - but just got an S2 and you cant change the password on the web gui)

mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:25:31 PM

I notice the same thing - you have to have all three pools populated then 1.5 works fine

are we able to use different passwords on the Ant configs? - it seems to use one username / password for all
(which is fine - but just got an S2 and you cant change the password on the web gui)

It uses the credentials you enter on the app, so it should work with any config you want.

M

rileyminer

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:35:43 PM

It seems to use the same login for all Ants

I had 3 Ant S1s in the config - working fine (1.5 with all three pools filled in)

I add an S2 - with a different login and the S1s report invalid username / password on the browser tabs and dont display anything
(so their login that was saved was replaced by the last one I entered for the S2)

Update: I figured this out (sorry) - I added the IP for the S2 and saved the config
then the S2 prompted for its login (about 4 times) - and saved it now its working

The only problem is when I close MAntmonitor(1.5) and reopen it I have to reenter the credentials for the S2 (it then displays fine for all S1's and S2 until closed)

anyway its a great app - fast once over on how all the Ants are doing.
mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:59:33 PM

It seems to use the same login for all Ants

I had 3 Ant S1s in the config - working fine (1.5 with all three pools filled in)

I add an S2 - with a different login and the S1s report invalid username / password on the browser tabs and dont display anything
(so their login that was saved was replaced by the last one I entered for the S2)

Update: I figured this out (sorry) - I added the IP for the S2 and saved the config
then the S2 prompted for its login (about 4 times) - and saved it now its working

The only problem is when I close MAntmonitor(1.5) and reopen it I have to reenter the credentials for the S2 (it then displays fine for all S1's and S2 until closed)

anyway its a great app - fast once over on how all the Ants are doing.

It expects the credentials to be the same for all your ants, S1 or S2. Sad

M

sepehr

Activity: 399

Cryptocurrency Evangelist

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:39:48 AM

Your Application is very good!

I appreciate it and sent you 0.1 BTC to show it.

I have 24 S1 Antminers now and plan to have 175 by the end of june so I really need your App.

Please Add these features to your Application:

1-Highlight Antminers their temprature is more than some threshold, and show them first in the list.
2-Highlight Antminers mining less than some threshold with other color, and show them second in the list.
3-Highlight Antminers have X in their Status with some other color, and show them third in the list.
4-Place a Key beside each Antminer that pressing it, force Antminer for a reboot.
5-Place a key beside each Antminer that pressing it, Force Antminer for a Shutdown or if not possible, removing All pools from it. That avoid mining and increasing temperature in emergency status.
6-Let the operator to define 3 pools and load it to All Antminers.

For sure I'll appreciate more, if you can complete these steps. Wink
Thanks in advanced,
Sepehr

Sepehr, A Cryptocurrency Evangelist
mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:00:30 AM

I have 24 S1 Antminers now and plan to have 175 by the end of june so I really need your App.

1-Highlight Antminers their temprature is more than some threshold, and show them first in the list.
2-Highlight Antminers mining less than some threshold with other color, and show them second in the list.
3-Highlight Antminers have X in their Status with some other color, and show them third in the list.
4-Place a Key beside each Antminer that pressing it, force Antminer for a reboot.
5-Place a key beside each Antminer that pressing it, Force Antminer for a Shutdown or if not possible, removing All pools from it. That avoid mining and increasing temperature in emergency status.

Thanks in advanced,
Sepehr

Hi!  Great suggestions!  I appreciate the support.  I think I can do most of what you have listed there.  My time is limited, but the time I do have is going to this project.

Thanks again!

M

sepehr

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:04:06 AM

Thanks in advanced,
Sepehr

Hi!  Great suggestions!  I appreciate the support.  I think I can do most of what you have listed there.  My time is limited, but the time I do have is going to this project.

Thanks again!

M

You are welcome,
looking for new release.
What is the best way to proxy Antminers?
Any experience?

mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:04:38 PM

Thanks in advanced,
Sepehr

Thanks again!

M

You are welcome,
looking for new release.
Any experience?

Why would you need/want to proxy them?  You can fit 254 on one local network.

M

sepehr

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:16:00 PM

Thanks in advanced,
Sepehr

Thanks again!

M

You are welcome,
looking for new release.
Any experience?

Why would you need/want to proxy them?  You can fit 254 on one local network.

M

I think my internet connection is weak!

mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:29:43 PM

Ah!  So you mean proxy your outbound connections.  I use Slush's proxy for my Ants.

Code:
\python27\python mining_proxy.py -o stratum.mining.eligius.st -p 3334 -sp 3333 -gp 8330 -cu <your mining address> -rt -nm

Then point all your ants to that machine:3333.

Note this doesn't work with p2pool.  If you intend to use p2pool, I suggest running your own node, after you apply Kano's cgminer patch to all of your S1s.

M

sepehr

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:43:17 PM

Ah!  So you mean proxy your outbound connections.  I use Slush's proxy for my Ants.

Code:
\python27\python mining_proxy.py -o stratum.mining.eligius.st -p 3334 -sp 3333 -gp 8330 -cu <your mining address> -rt -nm

Note this doesn't work with p2pool.  If you intend to use p2pool, I suggest running your own node, after you apply Kano's cgminer patch to all of your S1s.

M

Thanks I'll try it.

mstrongbow

3D Printed!

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 04:28:47 PM

Code:

M

Thanks I'll try it.

MultiMiner software has a built-in proxy PLUS has a mobile app for monitoring/controlling your miners while away.
Check it out yo...I still use M's Ant Monitor all the time but the MultiMiner software is priceless!

www.Multiminerapp.com

Keep up the awesome work mate! Soon as I get over these continuous hardware failures, I can donate a little for your efforts.

*Got LootCrate?*
sepehr

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:23:03 AM

Code:

M

Thanks I'll try it.

MultiMiner software has a built-in proxy PLUS has a mobile app for monitoring/controlling your miners while away.
Check it out yo...I still use M's Ant Monitor all the time but the MultiMiner software is priceless!

www.Multiminerapp.com

Keep up the awesome work mate! Soon as I get over these continuous hardware failures, I can donate a little for your efforts.

Wow!
So great software you introduced!
It's really great! I should check it diffidently! Cheesy

Thank you!

shaxs

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:08:37 PM

Holy Moly! Can you please disable the "Caps lock on" message? It boots me out of video games when I put my caps on and I am running this program on another screen. I was searching for days trying to figure out what program was doing it and it turn out to be this one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: