Poll
Question: Poll closed
Yes, please I absolutely need it!
Yes, but it's not a priority
Not sure, I'd prefer other features
No, I don't need it
-
-

Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Minera v0.9.1] Your next mining dashboard - Antminer/CPUminer/CGminer/BFGminer  (Read 850312 times)
michelem (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 07:21:25 AM

Hey , I love minera over them all well if you look around there is no better one to be had that does what minera does or will do as time goes on .

i have been meaning to ask thu why minera all ways show the wrong % for hard ware error if you need screen shots will supply but it's all way been that way the rest of minera seems on track .,..

example what i mean minera shows the right Hardware error but if like at the command line for bfg or cg the % is different

minera shows 5.39% for 74 while CG shows 74 (0.003%)

same with BFG but i just rebooted BFG so right now it will be off a lot . seems my Alchemist miner from time to time needs a reboot i don't think that's minera at all ... i only have five out of eight boards online right now due to i need to have another 240 line installed if i want to use it at full speed and the rest of my very small farm to gather  on 240 power ( i don't like the idea of a lot of miners running over 110). it is one of the best script miners you can get right now beside the A2 till later this summer ......  when the A4 comes out if you think about it,the A4 is not really gonna use less power just do more but not use less power. my thought on less power would be 500 watts @  500 MH not 1100 @ 500 MH to me that is truly using less power (500@500) but don't get me wrong the A4 will be nice ..if i have the cash and they sell to the public il be getting one of there 128 MH A4 miners and will be buying some A2 once they hit the market cheap im sure they will be but still very use able with minera.

When you think something is wrong please save as file these two URLs and send me them:

http://IP/minera/index.php/app/api?command=miner_stats
http://IP/minera/index.php/app/api?command=stats

So we can see what is going wrong, the first one is the stats from the miner API while the second one is the parsed stats done by Minera and what you see in the dashboard.

Get Minera. Your next bitcoin mining dashboard. Donations are welcome
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:33:10 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2016, 12:26:09 AM by toptek

cool sent the info asked for , i got request not sure if it's poss wonder if you can make minera run numbers like bfg/CG 's real time black screen does not sure how hard that would be or even if it's poss and willing to pay a little extra for it but do it for every one ?.

I can see some place down the road others might want it and it could make you a lot later on just a thought .

I mean real time stats not parsed stats

tip this will only work right if you use it with ubuntu 15 or lower , I still do it the old school manual way for other reason.

Code:
curl -o- https://raw.githubusercontent.com/michelem09/minera/master/install_minera_ubuntu.sh | sudo bash

because of  php5 and Ubuntu 16 there is no support unless you share it for php5 , that may not work but everything else does update fine after a little editing here or there  and I'm sure at some Point minera might run better with Ubuntu 16 Smiley, but right now till July i don't suggest anyone try it on PI's till July's update for Pi's it is suppose to fix a lot and not just on Rasp berry pi's if you can install Ubuntu on other PI's  it will more then likely will upgrade to ubuntu 16 .

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
michelem (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 06:07:29 AM

cool sent the info asked for , i got request not sure if it's poss wonder if you can make minera run numbers like bfg/CG 's real time black screen does not sure how hard that would be or even if it's poss and willing to pay a little extra for it but do it for every one ?.

I can see some place down the road others might want it and it could make you a lot later on just a thought .

tip this will only work right if you use it with ubuntu 15 or lower , I still do it the old school manual way for other reason.

Code:
curl -o- https://raw.githubusercontent.com/michelem09/minera/master/install_minera_ubuntu.sh | sudo bash

because of  php5 and Ubuntu 16 there is no support unless you share it for php5 , that may not work but everything else does update fine after a little editing here or there  and I'm sure at some Point minera might run better with Ubuntu 16 Smiley, but right now till July i don't suggest anyone try it on PI's till July's update for Pi's it is suppose to fix a lot and not just on Rasp berry pi's if you can install Ubuntu on other PI's  it will more then likely will upgrade to ubuntu 16 .

I really hope you will not need the Minera you know anymore by July ;-) No PHP No complex installs and a new way to manage everything is coming...

BTW for the errors problem I will try to see something, thanks for the files

toptek
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:55:13 PM

Code:

I really hope you will not need the Minera you know anymore by July ;-) No PHP No complex installs and a new way to manage everything is coming...

These goes all the fun of doing it jk  i guess my PI's will become useless, one big question and i won't ask anymore and just wait will it still be a controller for miners that's why i use it mostly all most everything else is off i really have no use for it beyond that ? that's my  only question Smiley .I'll wait for the rest.

michelem (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 08:31:40 AM

Code:

These goes all the fun of doing it jk  i guess my PI's will become useless, one big question and i won't ask anymore and just wait will it still be a controller for miners that's why i use it mostly all most everything else is off i really have no use for it beyond that ? that's my  only question Smiley .I'll wait for the rest.

Controllers (systems) like a PI or an Ubuntu (perhaps Windows too...) will be absolutely required but it will have a tiny client software to communicate with the central servers instead the whole application it has now. Controllers will also have miner softwares and you will be able to build yours like now. So don't worry and keep them :-)

splat44

Activity: 384
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:49:57 PM

Thank Michelem,

Ok so according what I read, it contain bfgminer!
I also know in linus there a program named as "screen" so I can keep process running when I terminate SSH section, does this included on mineral image?

I am not interested using minera GUI yet as way to confusing toward pool setting, starting bfgminer and to recognize gridseed bladr 80 chip!
In fact, Those probblems were happening when I done all manual install.

What I just want doing is running bfgminer program via terminal when logging through putty and without through GUI at all

From SD where is this bfgminer located and how to execute that program via terminal as I already explained?
According to Toptek there no *.exe in linus and I intend running bfgminer on a raspberry pi2

Of course manual settings will be needed as we would usual see in windows OS inside command line. Toptek knows what I'm talking about!
Here a windows sample settings:
Code:
bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://Server:port -u usename.worker -p password -S noauto -S gridseed:all --set-device gridseed:clock=835

Knowing proper syntax on linux (rasbberry PI 2) would help!
I will try executiing without devices attached on PI as I test to see if bfgminer is running!

Ok, I download and used Win32DiskImager to put on SD!

Does that image includes raspberry OS?
When I'll get another RPI, I want to make sure the above question!

If not, then how to use Win32DiskImager to transfer that image to a bootable SD without deleting from that SD containing raspberry OS?

Sure it contains the Raspberry OS too the image you downloaded is a full Raspbian operating system with Minera inside pre-installed.

Of course when you put that in your SD Card everything else will be deleted and overwritten by Minera.
michelem (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 09:56:10 AM

Thank Michelem,

I also know in linus there a program named as "screen" so I can keep process running when I terminate SSH section, does this included on mineral image?

I am not interested using minera GUI yet as way to confusing toward pool setting, starting bfgminer and to recognize gridseed bladr 80 chip!

What I just want doing is running bfgminer program via terminal when logging through putty and without through GUI at all

From SD where is this bfgminer located and how to execute that program via terminal as I already explained?
According to Toptek there no *.exe in linus and I intend running bfgminer on a raspberry pi2

Of course manual settings will be needed as we would usual see in windows OS inside command line. Toptek knows what I'm talking about!
Code:
bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://Server:port -u usename.worker -p password -S noauto -S gridseed:all --set-device gridseed:clock=835

I will try executiing without devices attached on PI as I test to see if bfgminer is running!

If not, then how to use Win32DiskImager to transfer that image to a bootable SD without deleting from that SD containing raspberry OS?

Sure it contains the Raspberry OS too the image you downloaded is a full Raspbian operating system with Minera inside pre-installed.

Of course when you put that in your SD Card everything else will be deleted and overwritten by Minera.

If you connect to your Minera via terminal binaries are located here:

Code:
/var/www/minera/minera-bin/

So your command becomes:

Code:
/var/www/minera/minera-bin/bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://Server:port -u usename.worker -p password -S noauto -S gridseed:all --set-device gridseed:clock=835

splat44

Activity: 384
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:55:01 PM

I presume I need being as root before running that miner using:?
Code:
sudo su

Thanks

Thank Michelem,

Code:

If you connect to your Minera via terminal binaries are located here:

Code:
/var/www/minera/minera-bin/

So your command becomes:

Code:
/var/www/minera/minera-bin/bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://Server:port -u usename.worker -p password -S noauto -S gridseed:all --set-device gridseed:clock=835
michelem (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 06:15:12 AM

I presume I need being as root before running that miner using:?
Code:
sudo su

Thanks

sudo is not always necessary, but if you have problems detecting your devices yes you could try with sudo but better if you do this:

Code:
sudo /var/www/minera/minera-bin/bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://Server:port -u usename.worker -p password -S noauto -S gridseed:all --set-device gridseed:clock=835

sternenprinz

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:35:01 AM

Hello...

I'm new to the topic Raspberry and Minera and have a question.

Minera 0.7.0 under BFGminer runs fine on the Raspberry 2B. Now I have 4 Miner (Block Erupter AntMiner 333 MH, Antminer U1 1,8 GH, Red Fury 2,5 GH, Bi-Fury 5 GH), where I the Red Fury and Bi-Fury not get it to run. Under Windows and BFGminer are all found (COM3,4,5,6).

How can I integrate them under Minera. Unfortunately, I do not know me from using Linux.
Would be very grateful for a tip.

Greetings from Karlsruhe
sternenprinz

michelem (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 06:43:56 AM

Hello...

I'm new to the topic Raspberry and Minera and have a question.

Minera 0.7.0 under BFGminer runs fine on the Raspberry 2B. Now I have 4 Miner (Block Erupter AntMiner 333 MH, Antminer U1 1,8 GH, Red Fury 2,5 GH, Bi-Fury 5 GH), where I the Red Fury and Bi-Fury not get it to run. Under Windows and BFGminer are all found (COM3,4,5,6).

How can I integrate them under Minera. Unfortunately, I do not know me from using Linux.
Would be very grateful for a tip.

Greetings from Karlsruhe
sternenprinz

Did you try to run bfgminer as root? There is the option to be selected in the settings page.

Ethey

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:48:48 AM

This is pretty tuff and cool idea. I will try this out. i already tried minergate some Days ago. Hoping finding with Minera v0.7 an better Option Wink

Keep it Up!

regards

toptek
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:03:35 AM

This is pretty tuff and cool idea. I will try this out. i already tried minergate some Days ago. Hoping finding with Minera v0.7 an better Option Wink

Keep it Up!

regards

it might be but eth doesn't work with minera yet i think i tried , in july a new light weight better minera is coming  and it might .i mean eth might work now i tried once but haven't sense , sense a new version is due out soon ill wait . minergate does mutiminig as far as i know minera doesn't  yet at default you may need a proxy that does and run minera thu it . and minera may not support video cards that well .you can try and let us know.minergate is for video cards last time i used it minera is more for asic miners but some on the forums have done amazing things , so give it a try.

LASERminer

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:43:43 PM

Can you give me right settings for Antminer U3 in Minera?
Which CPU/CG/BFGminer to choose? Should I add custom parameters?
It will be fresh image in Pi 3 - starting from scratch.
Thanks in advance.
michelem (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 12:51:48 PM

Can you give me right settings for Antminer U3 in Minera?
Which CPU/CG/BFGminer to choose? Should I add custom parameters?
It will be fresh image in Pi 3 - starting from scratch.
Thanks in advance.

Only Cgminer supports it, please read its README:

https://github.com/ckolivas/cgminer/blob/9bb7b15736a53d7747f25c6834549a7a35c2e2a9/ASIC-README

ANTMINER U1/2/3 DEVICES

--anu-freq <arg>    Set AntminerU1 frequency in MHz, range 150-500 (default: 200)
--au3-freq <arg>    Set AntminerU3 frequency in MHz, range 100-250 (default: 225.0)
--au3-volt <arg>    Set AntminerU3 voltage in mv, range 725-850, 0 to not set (default: 750)

By default, Antminer U1 devices run at a clockspeed of 200. This command allows
you to specify a chosen frequency to attempt to run all ANU devices at. Cgminer
will try to find the nearest frequency the device supports and will report if
the frequency is not exactly as requested. Note that cgminer reports hashrate
ONLY FROM VALID HASHES so if you increase the frequency but your hashrate does
not increase or it decreases and hardware errors start showing up, you have
overclocked it too much. In the worst case scenario it will fail to start at too
high a speed. Most will run happily up to 250.

So basically you don't need extra params if you don't want to change freq and/or voltage.

Try to run it as root (there is a toggle in the settings page to do that)

sternenprinz

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:55:21 PM

bfgminer with root all Miner were detected.
Unfortunately, there is at frequency "not available" for all Miner.
How do you see there the frequencies?
How can it be that is displayed 32.72% Error?
usao
Legendary

Activity: 1109

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:30:51 PM

I picked up a Gridseed G-Blade and a Zeus x6.
I would like to run these both on a Raspberry PI, and ran-accross Minera.
It looks like it can support this, so I just wanted to double-check before I screw-everything-up or blow-up my miners...

Im assuming I can directly plug in the USB ports of the mining HW into the PI and use this software to mine with both my G-Blade and Zeus at the same time?
michelem (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 06:17:46 AM

It looks like it can support this, so I just wanted to double-check before I screw-everything-up or blow-up my miners...

Im assuming I can directly plug in the USB ports of the mining HW into the PI and use this software to mine with both my G-Blade and Zeus at the same time?

I don't recommend to plug them directly to PI, usually this won't work for multiple devices (only one could work), you need a powered and good USB HUB.

Then you cannot run both on the same miner instance like bfgminer or you need to find the perfect config line to bring up both in a single miner instance, not simple.

You should first try one, then the other one and only when both is working (alone) you could try to setup both together, or you have to use two miner instances (but Minera supports only one).

michelem (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 06:20:47 AM

bfgminer with root all Miner were detected.
Unfortunately, there is at frequency "not available" for all Miner.
How do you see there the frequencies?
How can it be that is displayed 32.72% Error?

Not every devices has freq stats, try to look directly to bfgminer, SSH into your Minera and do "screen -r"

Take also a look to the readme for special options for your devices https://github.com/luke-jr/bfgminer/blob/bfgminer/README.ASIC

toptek
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:01:12 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2016, 10:34:25 PM by toptek

I don't recommend to plug them directly to PI, usually this won't work for multiple devices (only one could work), you need a powered and good USB HUB.

Then you cannot run both on the same miner instance like bfgminer or you need to find the perfect config line to bring up both in a single miner instance, not simple.

You should first try one, then the other one and only when both is working (alone) you could try to setup both together, or you have to use two miner instances (but Minera supports only one).

if the Gridseed G-Blade is the 25 mh one it comes with a self powered hub inside the miner and you can plug both the X6 and Gridseed G-Blade in one pi but that Gridseed G-Blade has to be one that's comes in the box this version http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Powerful-Gridseed-G-Black-25-28-MH-S-SCRYPT-ASIC-MINER-420Watts-LTC-/291793675563?hash=item43f042252b:g:rxQAAOSwepJXYhq7
other wise either buy two pi's or a good usb hub with Id say around 20 watts to be safe.  i used do it with no issue just testing and usually run one pi type per miner.I know they come with everything you need but some like me take them apart and redo the cooling  etc take the Psu out of the case ........so on and so force i like to mode stuff in a crude way .

but id do what he said get a really good hub with 12 watts or more i said 20 but i tend to do things over kill.

Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: