Poll
Question: Poll closed
Yes, please I absolutely need it!
Yes, but it's not a priority
Not sure, I'd prefer other features
No, I don't need it
-
-

Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Minera v0.9.1] Your next mining dashboard - Antminer/CPUminer/CGminer/BFGminer  (Read 850312 times)
michelem (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 12:33:47 AM

Hello! I install Minera on my Raspberry Pi and i love the possibility to control Minera from the web. I'm trying to mine Bitcoin using my gridseed mini with BFGMiner but i don't know what write in the option line. I try the default profile in the menu for thr gridseed and bfg and work when i mine scrypt currency but not with sha coins... Can help me? Also with the gridseed i can mine x11 coins? Thx!

I don't think bfgminer has support for that only for scrypt, so you should use Cgminer Dmaxl with something like this:

Code:
cgminer --sha256 -o stratum+tcp://pool-url:port -u user -p pass -o --gridseed-options=baud=115200,freq=850,chips=5,modules=1,usefifo=0,btc=16

Get Minera. Your next bitcoin mining dashboard. Donations are welcome
Ghaelmash

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 08:53:07 AM

Hello! I install Minera on my Raspberry Pi and i love the possibility to control Minera from the web. I'm trying to mine Bitcoin using my gridseed mini with BFGMiner but i don't know what write in the option line. I try the default profile in the menu for thr gridseed and bfg and work when i mine scrypt currency but not with sha coins... Can help me? Also with the gridseed i can mine x11 coins? Thx!

I don't think bfgminer has support for that only for scrypt, so you should use Cgminer Dmaxl with something like this:

Code:
cgminer --sha256 -o stratum+tcp://pool-url:port -u user -p pass -o --gridseed-options=baud=115200,freq=850,chips=5,modules=1,usefifo=0,btc=16

Ok thx! I will try this ASAP!
Vyrez

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 11:40:13 AM

Activity: 94

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0
Ignore

Re: [Minera] Your next mining dashboard is here.
May 21, 2014, 01:15:40 AM
Reply with quote  #402
Great job!

One suggestion: how about adding an option to move up/down your pool settings (or at least setting priority for them, so we can easily change to more profitable coin/pool just by movind for example 3rd pool to 1st place?
giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 11:51:26 AM

isnt that already in there?

i havent messed with it recently (so my memory fades fast)

but i remember hitting a button to put x pool on top (i had 2 listed)   or switch positions.

g

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
etype

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 08:50:06 PM

very nice gona test now with my 2 x s7 and 3 x gridseed is there any way to add like x11 or any other algo or is there a way
michelem (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 12:37:36 AM

very nice gona test now with my 2 x s7 and 3 x gridseed is there any way to add like x11 or any other algo or is there a way

Any other algo excluded scrypt and sha256 aren't compatible with Minera, but if you know where to put your hands you could try something.

usao
Legendary

Activity: 1109

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 04:26:00 AM

I could really use some help here. Not sure what to do.
I have Minera and Zeus rigs. Cannot get Minera to see any miners or even pools.
All I get is a message about:
No pools data available.
No local devices found

Clearly I have pools defined when I go into config, so I have no idea why it sais there is no pool data. IT's right in front of me on the other screen.
Completely lost, been trying for 2 hours with 0 luck.

Ive tried all sequences of power cycling, just cannot see any miners or pools. Getting very frustrated.
michelem (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 09:50:39 AM

No pools data available.
No local devices found

Clearly I have pools defined when I go into config, so I have no idea why it sais there is no pool data. IT's right in front of me on the other screen.

Ive tried all sequences of power cycling, just cannot see any miners or pools. Getting very frustrated.

To give an help we should need to know the miner software used (I recommend Cgminer Maxl for Zeus) and the complete startup command line.

toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:21:41 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2017, 09:14:50 PM by toptek

No pools data available.
No local devices found

is any software miner installed if there is no Software miner it will show no miners or pools, how was minera  installed ?

or do this at a SSH '

install or reinstall all the software miners :

Code:
cd /var/www/minera
./build_miner.sh all

ALL will install all the default software miners but you can use your own custom forks.

if you just need or want 1 or 2  software miner installed use below

to see a list of default miners minera uses

Code:
cd /var/www/minera
./build_miner.sh

for the CGMiner fork

Code:
cd /var/www/minera
./build_miner.sh cgminer-dmaxl

for BFG

Code:
cd /var/www/minera
./build_miner.sh bfgminer

if your using BFG with ZUES miners

I lift out chip and clock setting because, i don't know which ZEUS/GAW  miners your using .

Code:
--scrypt -S all -S zus:all --set zus:chips= --set zus:clock=

I don't care much for cgminer-dmax

so i can't really give any command line because i don't use it sorry .

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
toptek
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:48:33 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2017, 09:09:18 PM by toptek

hey Mich i had Minera mining ETH one day ,it wasn't that great  but it did show up on the pool i tried it on and wouldn't mine at right speed .

I Use Claymore with my GPU's there is really no better software miner to use .... ..

do you have an other donation POOL i can use in minera i set up a donation miner and the pool minera has for donation mining was dead ...

toptek
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:58:47 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2017, 09:36:28 PM by toptek

Code:

BFG supports all most anything, it depends on the Hardware miner ...

by anything i mean GPU,scrypt miners and sha256 miners out the box you may need to compile some flags on ....like
Code:
--enable-scrypt
or for GPUs
Code:
--enable-opengl
, i think it is ...

CGMiner only supports BTC miners or sha256 miners unless some one adds there own support like  INNOSILICON does for there A4 and did for there A2 they no longer support or make ... and you have to get that CGminer version from them, unless CK adds it to the master which he won't unless it's a BTC miners or sha256 miners type not sure what X11 miners use Polly Sgminer... which should work with Minera if you put it in the custom folder and use the custom miners setting  the only thing i know that doesn't work to well is ZEC mining and ETH ...mining no API support. it may if you use a custom Sgminer in the custom folder and add your own stuff then link it
Luke will add support for BFG, if you donate the hardware miners you want support added for but ask him first or he used to .

michelem (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 01:35:37 AM

hey Mich i had Minera mining ETH one day ,it wasn't that great  but it did show up on the pool i tried it on and wouldn't mine at right speed .

I Use Claymore with my GPU's there is really no better software miner to use .... ..

do you have an other donation POOL i can use in minera i set up a donation miner and the pool minera has for donation mining was dead ...

Yeah I know but I'm out of my country for a while so I cannot do much development on Minera, I haven't an RPI with me.
ASAP I will try to change the donation pool and may be to integrate something new.

Sty tuned. Thanks.

usao
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 10:16:18 AM

Ive been using Minera with my Gridseeds without any problems, only when I tried to run a Zeus that I couldn't get anything to work.

Im using the pre-comjpiled Raspberry PI image download. I am not mixing Gridseed and Zeus, I just used the same image file.
I also tried re-using an existing Minera PI that I had working with Gridseed, and also tried flashing a new image, both without luck.

I tried using all 3 different miner software types from the menu, also tried the guided vs manual setups.
I had double-checked the chip count and tried the "default" miner command lines for each miner as well as varying the chip count from 64,128 and 256, all with no luck.

I then downloaded an old image from zoomhash, and it worked perfectly out of the box. No issues. So. I don't understand why Minera could never even detect the rigs in the first place.
I would prefer to use Minera if there was a way to get it working, but at this point I really have no idea why it cannot detect the rigs at all.
michelem (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 12:44:19 AM

Ive been using Minera with my Gridseeds without any problems, only when I tried to run a Zeus that I couldn't get anything to work.

Im using the pre-comjpiled Raspberry PI image download. I am not mixing Gridseed and Zeus, I just used the same image file.
I also tried re-using an existing Minera PI that I had working with Gridseed, and also tried flashing a new image, both without luck.

I tried using all 3 different miner software types from the menu, also tried the guided vs manual setups.
I had double-checked the chip count and tried the "default" miner command lines for each miner as well as varying the chip count from 64,128 and 256, all with no luck.

I then downloaded an old image from zoomhash, and it worked perfectly out of the box. No issues. So. I don't understand why Minera could never even detect the rigs in the first place.
I would prefer to use Minera if there was a way to get it working, but at this point I really have no idea why it cannot detect the rigs at all.

You should try to compile and install (make && make install) by yourself the Cgminer Dmaxl software, probably it will install also files needed to detect the zeus taht I forgot to put in Minera.
I don't know if it could be the problem but it's a try to do.

toptek
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 10:07:02 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2017, 10:46:36 AM by toptek

zoomhash uses bfg 4.31 i think  did you try bfg yet ?.

you can all ways buy a copy of pimp but ii won't boot a PI or usb stick  any more or i can't get it to, it only works on pc or laptops.

https://getpimp.org/products/pimp/

https://getminera.com/help  other wise no idea other then try BFG i just tried with my Tx6/thunder X6 it worked but with BFG and minera .

or with SSH try at the black screen...

cd /var/www/minera/minera-bin

-o stratum+tcp://pool-url:port -u user -p pass

Zeus Miner generic per device
--scrypt --scan-serial /dev/ttyUSB0 --zeus-chips X --zeus-clock Y -o stratum+tcp://pool-url:port -u user -p pass

Zeus Miner Blizzard
--scrypt --scan-serial zeus:auto --zeus-chips 6 --zeus-clock 330 -o stratum+tcp://pool-url:port -u user -p pass

Zeus Miner Blizzard X6
--scrypt --scan-serial zeus:auto --zeus-chips 24 --zeus-clock 245 -o stratum+tcp://pool-url:port -u user -p pass

Zeus Miner Hurricane
--scrypt --scan-serial zeus:auto --zeus-chips 64 --zeus-clock 330 -o stratum+tcp://pool-url:port -u user -p pass

Zeus Miner Hurricane X2
--scrypt --scan-serial zeus:auto --zeus-chips 48 --zeus-clock 330 -o stratum+tcp://pool-url:port -u user -p pass

IF this does work in SSH leave the black up then open mniera whiles it's running in your browser like you normally do  it should up then. ....

usao
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 10:17:22 AM

you can all ways buy a copy of pimp but ii won't boot a PI or usb stick  any more or i can't get it to, it only works on pc or laptops.

Yes, tried all the miner options in the pull down menu for Zeus, even with the guided and manual modes.
Ill give the suggestion above a try, although not 100% sure how to do the steps.

Im not familiar with pimp... If I can't get anywhere with Minera, the zoomhash image does work, but it's pretty crappy interface.
toptek
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 10:28:16 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2017, 10:49:20 AM by toptek

Yes, tried all the miner options in the pull down menu for Zeus, even with the guided and manual modes.
Ill give the suggestion above a try, although not 100% sure how to do the steps.

Im not familiar with pimp... If I can't get anywhere with Minera, the zoomhash image does work, but it's pretty crappy interface.

you got buy it for 30 bucks but it works with any GPU, script miner, and btc miners cgminer and bfg  supports and few other GPU software miners and takes a little learning and  why i didn't say any thing till now ...

Pimp is not for every one it works great once you learn it, i use it with my GPU farms and  also use http://ethosdistro.com/ but ethosdistro only works with GPUs ..

kind of why i never stayed with the zoomhash image it sucked and the one Zeus put out before they started ripping people off was worse ....

aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 08:36:50 AM

minera keeps self destructing..

ive had minera on a rpi for over a year now.. its running a custom version of BFGminer mining litecoin with 8 futurebit moonlander usb sticks. its been running pretty decently until a couple months ago..

now for some reason, after a awhile, it completely stops responding.. the ui shows the miner is still running, but its not how it usually is, where it says bfgminer-futurbit online, it just says miner online with a green dot, and it says there are no devices found under local devices.. if you try to restart the miner nothing happens.. the graphs dont update.. and the gear icon at the top is constantly spinning, even if i "unlock it"

the only fix is to reinstall minera.. but its a temporary one.

has anyone had this issue before?
michelem (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 08:52:32 AM

ive had minera on a rpi for over a year now.. its running a custom version of BFGminer mining litecoin with 8 futurebit moonlander usb sticks. its been running pretty decently until a couple months ago..

now for some reason, after a awhile, it completely stops responding.. the ui shows the miner is still running, but its not how it usually is, where it says bfgminer-futurbit online, it just says miner online with a green dot, and it says there are no devices found under local devices.. if you try to restart the miner nothing happens.. the graphs dont update.. and the gear icon at the top is constantly spinning, even if i "unlock it"

Did you check the SD card space? Does this happen also after a SD card image reinstall?

aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 08:57:27 AM

Did you check the SD card space? Does this happen also after a SD card image reinstall?

i havent reinstalled the image on the sd card.. but there is only 34% space used up with almost 5gb free.
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: