Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:37:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: <<currently no poll>>

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DIG] DIGIT [X13] |Available For Takeover! |  (Read 78068 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GiorgosK

Activity: 478
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 06:13:57 PM

All forum signatures have been paid!
Thank you to everyone who participated! You can now remove your Digit address from your signature.

did you say all forum supporters will get some DIG ?
I did not receive anything
I have the signature since the 14th may
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=597634.msg6730683#msg6730683

BitBay - The Future of Free Markets  |  BCT thread  |  https://bitbay.market
Dynamic Peg  - Whitepaper out  -  Working implementation to be released soon
Web Markeplace coming Fall 2018
DSF (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 06:23:16 PM

Thank you to everyone who participated! You can now remove your Digit address from your signature.

Just double checked and somehow we indeed missed your post. Your reward will be sent in few minutes.
auy

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 06:54:15 PM

In June 1st Is it right? Distance is too long, I think the launch better this weekend, can let us vote in the forum?
DSF (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 07:23:08 PM

In June 1st Is it right? Distance is too long, I think the launch better this weekend, can let us vote in the forum?

Yes, voting for bounties will be with forum polls. 1st of June is set in stone. We will not launch sooner because new code needs some testing and original Digit holders deadline for sending their signed addresses is 5th June 19:00 GMT.
GiorgosK

Activity: 478
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 08:05:43 PM

Just double checked and somehow we indeed missed your post. Your reward will be sent in few minutes.

thanks I got it
I assume those coins will be exchanged with new ones when new wallet is out (its not expalined in the OP)

are you offering a bounty for translation to Greek ?

BitBay - The Future of Free Markets  |  BCT thread  |  https://bitbay.market
Dynamic Peg  - Whitepaper out  -  Working implementation to be released soon
Web Markeplace coming Fall 2018
theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 08:44:15 PM

in conclusion;we keep our coins staking till 1 june and our coins will be changed to 1:1 value to the new coins ? i'm i right dev??

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 11:19:51 PM

is this coin the reason i got someone try to buy my account?  Huh

glad to see you removed the premine, i might join in on this coin sometime now  Smiley

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 03:41:15 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2014, 04:52:31 AM by qwizzie

is this coin the reason i got someone try to buy my account?  Huh

glad to see you removed the premine, i might join in on this coin sometime now  Smiley

that made me smile a bit .. good way to start one's day too Smiley welcome to DIG .. digit

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
DSF (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 05:54:25 AM

in conclusion;we keep our coins staking till 1 june and our coins will be changed to 1:1 value to the new coins ? i'm i right dev??

No. We have clearly stated the deadline for holders to send their signed messages by 2014.05.27 19:00 GMT.
After the relaunch we will send out emails to ask your new Digit receiving address and we will compensate with a rate of 1:1 (rounded to 1000).

Upcoming changes.

-   No more scrypt. Digit will switch to the X11 algorithm.

-   We have dropped the decision of having premined Digit. (No more premine!)
                   (* This excludes the compensations that will be sent to all previous Digit supporters after the re-launch. )

-   No coin reward for developers. We work from free will & enthusiasm.

-   Mining window shortened to a one year period.

-   Interest rate boosted for the first year. Interest rate rises more rapidly in general.

-   A new PoW block reward percentage based system for all bounties.

Original Digit supporters will receive a fair compensation of 1:1 (rounded to 1000).
              All of the pools that helped us will be rewarded with 10 000 DIG.
              Cryptoine.com will also receive 10 000 DIG for being the first exchange.
              (Note to the pool and Cryptoine.com admins - please send us your new Digit addresses after the re-launch!)

For all Digit holders: You have one week to send us your signed addresses. Deadline: 2014.05.27 19:00 GMT.

To receive your compensation, here is the detailed info for you:

1.   Open your Digit wallet and create a new receiving address.
              2.   Send all of your Digit to the new address you just created.
              3.   Wait until its spendable (confirmed).
              4.   Click File -> Sign Message.
              5.   Choose your created address (there is a clickable icon at  the right side of the address bar).
              6.   Type your forum username in to large box on the center of window (double check for typos!). We may send you a PM to verify after relaunch.
              7.   Click sign message (green text „message signed“ will appear on the bottom of the window).
              8.   Open your web browser and go to our homepage: http://digitpayment.org, then navigate to the Contact page.
              9.   Type in your email. Type „Compensation“ to Subject field.
             10.   Provide your Digit address signature info in the message box like this example:
                    Type in your Digit address signature info: Your Digit receiving address, your bitcointalk username and signature. Example:  https://i.imgur.com/nx4jhXk.png

11.   Type in the security code and click  „Submit“
            12.   Hang on tight as we will contact you for your new receiving address after the re-launch!

* Each user is allowed to submit only once. Abusing this rule will void your compensation.
            * Your balance, email and username will be kept private.

is this coin the reason i got someone try to buy my account?  Huh

glad to see you removed the premine, i might join in on this coin sometime now  Smiley

We tried to register the username "Digit", but since it was taken we chose another name. We never tried to buy an account.
stevetrac

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:56:44 AM

No. We have clearly stated the deadline for holders to send their signed messages by 2014.05.27 19:00 GMT.
After the relaunch we will send out emails to ask your new Digit receiving address and we will compensate with a rate of 1:1 (rounded to 1000).

Upcoming changes.

-   No more scrypt. Digit will switch to the X11 algorithm.

-   We have dropped the decision of having premined Digit. (No more premine!)
                   (* This excludes the compensations that will be sent to all previous Digit supporters after the re-launch. )

-   No coin reward for developers. We work from free will & enthusiasm.

-   Mining window shortened to a one year period.

-   Interest rate boosted for the first year. Interest rate rises more rapidly in general.

-   A new PoW block reward percentage based system for all bounties.

Original Digit supporters will receive a fair compensation of 1:1 (rounded to 1000).
              All of the pools that helped us will be rewarded with 10 000 DIG.
              Cryptoine.com will also receive 10 000 DIG for being the first exchange.
              (Note to the pool and Cryptoine.com admins - please send us your new Digit addresses after the re-launch!)

For all Digit holders: You have one week to send us your signed addresses. Deadline: 2014.05.27 19:00 GMT.

To receive your compensation, here is the detailed info for you:

1.   Open your Digit wallet and create a new receiving address.
              2.   Send all of your Digit to the new address you just created.
              3.   Wait until its spendable (confirmed).
              4.   Click File -> Sign Message.
              5.   Choose your created address (there is a clickable icon at  the right side of the address bar).
              6.   Type your forum username in to large box on the center of window (double check for typos!). We may send you a PM to verify after relaunch.
              7.   Click sign message (green text „message signed“ will appear on the bottom of the window).
              8.   Open your web browser and go to our homepage: http://digitpayment.org, then navigate to the Contact page.
              9.   Type in your email. Type „Compensation“ to Subject field.
             10.   Provide your Digit address signature info in the message box like this example:
                    Type in your Digit address signature info: Your Digit receiving address, your bitcointalk username and signature. Example:  https://i.imgur.com/nx4jhXk.png

11.   Type in the security code and click  „Submit“
            12.   Hang on tight as we will contact you for your new receiving address after the re-launch!

* Each user is allowed to submit only once. Abusing this rule will void your compensation.
            * Your balance, email and username will be kept private.

sorry i'm a bit thick and i'm about to do this wallet thing but where the hell do i find my account signature i do not seem to have one
Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:00:15 PM

Just go through points from 1 to 12. It cant be any more simplier than this.  Grin

Signature is what you will create by clicking "sign message" in step 7.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
stevetrac

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:02:12 PM

Just go through points from 1 to 12. It cant be any more simplier than this.  Grin

maybe not but if you cannot find the signature  what do you do
Kergekoin

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:03:26 PM

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
stevetrac

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:07:16 PM

sorry i mean the bitcointalk one in step 10
Kergekoin

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:09:04 PM

maybe not but if you cannot find the signature  what do you do

Its clearly written in guide. Just follow the guide.   Cheesy

stevetrac

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:11:43 PM

maybe not but if you cannot find the signature  what do you do

Its clearly written in guide. Just follow the guide.   Cheesy

oh are you saying that the signature it refers to is the digit one not a bitcointalk one
Kergekoin

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:14:46 PM

Yes! This has nothing to do with your bitcointalk forum signature. Now i understand how you misunderstood the guide. Step 10 can be confusing indeed.

stevetrac

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:17:52 PM

Yes! This has nothing to do with your bitcointalk forum signature.

very sorry my unstanding of english  puts  ' bitcointalk username and signature ' as one and the same ,  thanks for your help
Kergekoin

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:18:48 PM

No problem. Always happy to help if i can.

stevetrac

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:25:51 PM

No problem. Always happy to help if i can.

can i ask are you connected to this coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: