Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:49:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: <<currently no poll>>

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DIG] DIGIT [X13] |Available For Takeover! |  (Read 78067 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
appbox

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:35:23 PM

Scam Coin

Fuck away!

Fuck Bost! Fuck X13 each block donate!!!

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:53:57 PM

Scam Coin
Fuck away!

How about an explanation?
Or can i expect anything more than F words from the person whos IQ is in lower double digits?

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
DSF (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:07:05 PM

Scam Coin
Fuck away!

Even a quick look at this very peculiar user's post history shows him supporting coins with a total premine 2% and over, and yet he came into this topic to call our project with a 0.2% development fund a scam. To anyone lacking basic math skills: that's literally 10 times less the amount. Clearly, this user is either paid to flame competitors or simply unable to understand even the most simplistic and easy-to-grasp concepts of the English language and/or cryptocurrency in general.

To be honest we had expected that kind of posts before we dropped the premine, but it's very surprising to see someone calling our project a scam now that we have actually changed it into one of the most trustworthy & transparent coins on the market. But then again, what can you expect from someone unable to spell 5-letter words.

kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:12:09 PM

looks diff Cheesy ...

waiting for it
appbox

Activity: 421

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:17:27 PM

Scam Coin
Fuck away!

Or can i expect anything more than F words from the person whos IQ is in lower double digits?

Even a quick look at this very peculiar user's post history shows him supporting coins with a total premine 2% and over, and yet he came into this topic to call our project with a 0.2% development fund a scam. To anyone lacking basic math skills: that's literally 10 times less the amount. Clearly, this user is either paid to flame competitors or simply unable to understand even the most simplistic and easy-to-grasp concepts of the English language and/or cryptocurrency in general.

To be honest we had expected that kind of posts before we dropped the premine, but it's very surprising to see someone calling our project a scam now that we have actually changed it into one of the most trustworthy & transparent coins on the market. But then again, what can you expect from someone unable to spell 5-letter words.

First of all, why donate each block?! If dev want the coin, just premine is good choice.

And donate pool only one know(ocminer) how to do that. This guy never help chinese pool master. Its transparent? Shit!

When bost price pump, and all pools disable register. Its not a scam coin?

And how about this coin?  Why mintpal didnt add Bost ?!  Because its scam coin, just pump, sell, dump, over.

Never trust the donate shit coin. Summer is the first, dig not the last one.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
stevetrac

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:23:17 PM

Scam Coin
Fuck away!

First of all, why donate each block?! If dev want the coin, just premine is good choice.

And donate pool only one know(ocminer) how to do that. This guy never help chinese pool master. Its transparent? Shit!

And how about this coin?  Why mintpal didnt add Bost ?!  Because its scam coin, just pump, sell, dump, over.

Never trust the donate shit coin. Summer is the first, dig not the last one.

does anyone know what this nutter is on about, so many sad feckers on these forum's (i'm one i suppose) but it is entertaining
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:32:17 PM

I downloaded the wallet a couple of days ago... I can see it's stuck at 746 blocks remaining. Is that wallet even still actual or should I delete everything and get another one at launch?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:35:11 PM

I downloaded the wallet a couple of days ago... I can see it's stuck at 746 blocks remaining. Is that wallet even still actual or should I delete everything and get another one at launch?

of course you should, the one you have dl'ed is not the right one

the coin is not even launched yet
dragonmike

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:37:20 PM

Ok makes sense. Is there a list of pools? I couldn't find any in OP...
Kergekoin

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:46:03 PM

why mintpal didnt add boost?.

Ill tell you exactly the same thing what i told in boost thread. Boost premine plus 15coins per block is equal to a whopping 4% of all BOST and way more than that just after its mining ends!!! This alone should be enough of the red flag for anyone!
Boost dev said that he will not publish where 1% premine goes.
And one more reason. Boost is not even in top 40 on the Mintpal voting list.

This is probably the most idiotic argument ever but ill answer to that. Pools of boostcoin have nothing to do with this coin or any other coin.  If any pool disabled the register, then it was because:
either
1. Boost dev asked for it because he wanted to even out the hash to avoid being 51% attacked.
or
2. Pool running hardware got overloaded and pool owner decided to limit the amount of users.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
stokecrypto

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:52:03 PM

has this coin been launched cuz the wallet is syncing blocks?Huh?
stevetrac

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:53:30 PM

thats the old wallet you need to get rid of it and download new on launch (9.00pm gmt)
stokecrypto

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:05:55 PM

ok that explains it lol. confused me then
stokecrypto

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:13:40 PM

Im getting around 2.3Mhs with per R9-280x. Also not bad. I like the fact thats is still way cooler than mining scrypt.

My main reason for going with X11 and X13 now, couldn't believe how much of a difference it made. Was getting 70C on scrypt now 50-54C on X11/13, very reasonable and uses half the power usage too!

i get 3.2mh/s on 290x overclocked to 1040 core 1500mem 70c on x13 and 4mh on x11
pieran

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:17:24 PM

thats the old wallet you need to get rid of it and download new on launch (9.00pm gmt)

Sorry if this is a stupid question but at the moment I am setting up my miners for start tonight and need a Digit adress to mine to. Can I use adresses created with the old wallet? Is there a way to create a new adress now to setup my miners? Or do I have to wait till launch and then download wallet, create new adress and setup miners?
nick777

Activity: 527

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:20:54 PM

list of pools?

███
██▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄
███
     ▄█████████████████████████████▄    ▄████████▄▄    ▄▄████████▄▄     ▄▄████████▄▄
    █████████████████████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄██████████████▄▄▄██████████████▄
   ████▀                ▄▄▄▄     ▀██ ▄████▀    ▀▀██▀▄█████▀▀   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀█████▄
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄███▀         ▄████▀         ▄████▀         ███████         █████▄
    ▀██████████████▄  ████          ████           ████▀           █████           █████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ████         ▄████          ▄████            █████           █████
                ▄████ ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀ ▄▄     ▄▄████             █████           █████
████████████████████   ▀██████████████▀▄█████████████              █████           █████
██████████████████▀       ▀▀██████▀▀    ▀█████████▀▀               █████           █████
.....SOOM 4th Blockchain

███
▀██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
▄██
███
SOOM Blockchain    ███
    ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
    ███
    ███

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄█████       ██████████▄
▄██████  ▄▄▄  ███████████▄
███████  ▄▄▄  ████████████
███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███████
▀██████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██████▀
▀█████            █████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Official - News
stevetrac

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:23:24 PM

Sorry if this is a stupid question but at the moment I am setting up my miners for start tonight and need a Digit adress to mine to. Can I use adresses created with the old wallet? Is there a way to create a new adress now to setup my miners? Or do I have to wait till launch and then download wallet, create new adress and setup miners?

i think you have to wait for the new wallet because you have to delete all the old file's before you download the new one for it to work correct.
dragonmike

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:31:38 PM

Why is the *old* wallet still downloadable on the website then??
stevetrac

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:33:39 PM

Why is the *old* wallet still downloadable on the website then??

no idea but further back in the thread it says to delete it all before downloading the new one tonight , i think you will be on the wrong fork if not.
stokecrypto

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:37:53 PM

is there a list of pools and a irc?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: