Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 10:51:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: <<currently no poll>>

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DIG] DIGIT [X13] |Available For Takeover! |  (Read 78067 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fabula

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:03:18 PM

Please help:

Why i don't ACCEPT share with this configuration?
Is that wrong?

Found block but not accept.

sgminer --kernel x13mod -o stratum+tcp://dig.minep.it:3369  -u XXXXX -p x

I use sph-sgminer_x13mod
amd card
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:03:42 PM

if it wasnt for DGW, these BIG nasty monster farms/ multipools WOULD DO A DUMPATHON of the coins when it hits exchanges, most will DIEEEEEEEEEEE a bad bad death.

they can't dump if there aren't strong buy orders

more coins sold, just need more strong buy orders

this mean that only the good coin will survive, you see it's actually a good thing

kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:06:39 PM

if it wasnt for DGW, these BIG nasty monster farms/ multipools WOULD DO A DUMPATHON of the coins when it hits exchanges, most will DIEEEEEEEEEEE a bad bad death.

they can't dump if there aren't strong buy orders

more coins sold, just need more strong buy orders

this mean that only the good coin will survive, you see it's actually a good thing

current Diff 209.23337865
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:06:58 PM

how is so much hash possible? is x13 truly anti asic? all these coins x11 x13 are hashing in hundreds of gigahashes.. are these all regular users? at this difficulty mining all day will garther less the cost of the electricity to mine it... i havent gotten a single new coin in weeks. as soon as it is launch the hash goes so high up i can get like 10 coins a day. this fucking sucks!

5 giga net hash mean 2000 280x, not so unbelievable

no i mean in a tally of all other coins.. and every single coin that is released. tally up the current hash of x11 and x13 coins and youll see.. where are all these people coming from? and its obvious that it isnt regular users because no regular user would sell his coins at current prices when he only got 10 a day per mh. so we are talking about asic tech.. ppl are still using 100 and 200mh machines on these fake anti asic x11 and x13 clones.

we should take notice. this is not what crypto was meant to be. how can you mine all the coins against regular users? that isnt decentralization.. that is raping the system. from now on i will focus on truly anti asic coins with weird unknown algorithms.. this is fucking bullshit.

now it's 13giga, mmh, yeah something isn't right

chinese gpu farm probably, no other explanation
Lydian

Activity: 1638
Merit: 686

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:07:41 PM

Saphire 280X Vapor-X

https://www.dropbox.com/s/umdtns7vfvpnca4/X13mod.zip

Code:
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
sgminer -I 16 -g 2 -w 256 --shaders 2048 -k x13mod --thread-concurrency 8192 --gpu-engine 1160 --gpu-memclock 1500 --no-submit-stale --gpu-powertune 20 -o stratum+tcp://digit.suprnova.cc:3447 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

~ 2.570M

it's OK

Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:07:44 PM

enjoy this coin. its garbage im out. useless x13 scam.
MajidBC

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:08:28 PM

how is so much hash possible? is x13 truly anti asic? all these coins x11 x13 are hashing in hundreds of gigahashes.. are these all regular users? at this difficulty mining all day will garther less the cost of the electricity to mine it... i havent gotten a single new coin in weeks. as soon as it is launch the hash goes so high up i can get like 10 coins a day. this fucking sucks!

no i mean in a tally of all other coins.. and every single coin that is released. tally up the current hash of x11 and x13 coins and youll see.. where are all these people coming from? and its obvious that it isnt regular users because no regular user would sell his coins at current prices when he only got 10 a day per mh. so we are talking about asic tech.. ppl are still using 100 and 200mh machines on these fake anti asic x11 and x13 clones.

we should take notice. this is not what crypto was meant to be. how can you mine all the coins against regular users? that isnt decentralization.. that is raping the system. from now on i will focus on truly anti asic coins with weird unknown algorithms.. this is fucking bullshit.
I agree with you. Decentralization has been violated. Some ppl guess that some governments have invested in cryptocurrency and designed special asics. If so, then they have a big power in it, and maybe some day they will take the lead.
skefa

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:08:46 PM

7 gig from suprnova  8 gig from trademybit
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:09:53 PM

now we just need a strong third pool

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:11:21 PM

I agree with you. Decentralization has been violated. Some ppl guess that some governments has invested in cryptocurrency and designed special asics. If so, then they have a big power in it, and maybe some day they will take the lead.

i have never thought about this, is certainly possible

govern want to kill crypto by attacking with huge hash lmao
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 09:12:38 PM

I agree with you. Decentralization has been violated. Some ppl guess that some governments has invested in cryptocurrency and designed special asics. If so, then they have a big power in it, and maybe some day they will take the lead.
Grin wow you are really paranoid...
Lets hope my government don't waste tax payer money on these crappy coins  Roll Eyes

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
phreakk

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:13:28 PM

govern want to kill crypto attacking with huge hash lmao
crypto is still far from mainstream, government wouldnt fuck with it yet.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     █▀█▄              █▀ ▀█▄
     █  ▀█▄          ▄█     ▀█▄
     █    ▀█▄       █▀         ▀▄
     █       █▄   ▄█             ▀█▄
     █         ▀▄█▀                ▀█▄
     █          ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
     █         ██▌ █▄                ▄█▀
     █        █▌█▌   █▄            ▄▀
     █       ▐▌ █     ▀█▄       ▄█▀
     █      ▐█  █       ▀█▄   ▄█▀
     █      █  ▐█         ▀█▄▀
     █     █   ▐▌           ▀▄
     █    █   ▄▀ ▀█▄▄         ▀▄
     █   █▀ ▄█       ▀█▄▄       ▀▄
     █  █▌ █▀            ▀█▄▄     █▄
     █ ▐▌▄█                  ▀█▄▄  ▀█▄
     █▐██▀                       ▀█▄ ▀█▄
     ██▀                            ▀▀███
     █
RATEONIUM

GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██
SERVICE RATING PLATFORM
██  ██

Twitter       Telegram     Reddit
█ RATE █    █ TRADE  █   █ INVEST █
TrollboxChamp

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:15:28 PM

How many coins total?
JohnDorien

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:16:09 PM

now we just need a strong third pool

Cipherpool.com needs more hashes!

-o stratum+tcp://stratum.cipherpool.com:8835 -u YOURWALLETADDRESS -p x
RazvanO

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:20:38 PM

Digit was relaunched on

EXCHANGE - 0% Trading Fee

https://cryptoine.com/trade/dig_btc

HAPPY TRADING & TO THE MOON

cointrader83

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:20:45 PM

When POW ends? after 1 year?
TrollboxChamp

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:21:41 PM

How many coins total?
Coinler

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:23:42 PM

that you never thought about it puts u about 6months behind me in thinking. are any of you interested in making a real coin? msg me. i have solution for all of this.
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:31:47 PM

that you never thought about it puts u about 6months behind me in thinking. are any of you interested in making a real coin? msg me. i have solution for all of this.

not really a big deal thinking about a thing against which you can't do nothing
Coinler

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:33:31 PM

how much is it to make a new currency? how much does it cost for a coder?? i can gaurantee that my algorithm will "fix it". permanently. or do you prefer millions leaking out of crypto while u sit and say "well we cant do anything about it"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: