Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:45:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: <<currently no poll>>

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DIG] DIGIT [X13] |Available For Takeover! |  (Read 78067 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Spiralvoice

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:23:03 PM

please add
Code:
[url]http://p2pool.palim.eu:10101[/url] (Germany)
to the first post tyvm
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:44:09 PM

stop dumping coins idiots

probly trademybit man
zjz_lgd

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

zjz_lgd

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:35:45 AM

1% from each PoW block to bounties/funds. 0.2% to Support Fund and 0.05% donations to science.

We need know where these coins goes excatly, or nobody want to get in it!

ShareCoin Free and Fair Distribution, Share to moon! SbuXjdoiErjmAoGd3s4jcyEWiRifuorVv3
pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:50:25 AM

Cry  Cry  Cry
couldn't open suprnova pool page
couldn't connect to minep.it pool
decided to join p2pool
had to go to sleep because of appointment
checked dHwZNuDCKGFgbQnwK7nbHfqpiYo66qNu5u balance
apparently I was the only person mining @ p2pool
much sadness
 Cry  Cry  Cry

TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 03:37:10 AM

http://www.hashharder.com/x13/digit

In Honour of Summercoin2 Launch We Are Setting Up a Range of X13 Pools

Coinbase has been modified to incorporate the (Subsidy / 80) donation to the DSF

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:43:12 AM

1% from each PoW block to bounties/funds. 0.2% to Support Fund and 0.05% donations to science.

We need know where these coins goes excatly, or nobody want to get in it!

Read the OP. They even have the wallet address there. You can see its balance from block explorer.
http://cryptexplorer.com/address/dET9BNYodaSpjZ3suYkn8GNQ5N5T17vtGE
Current balance is 77.8K. Current bounties total size is 50K.
Currently every mined block sends 12.5 coins to that wallet.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
foxy

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:49:33 AM

maybe I'm not understanding this coin but if the staking reward is so high to give investors value, then why on earth would you have a mining period of one year? you're not incentivising anyone to hold or market your currency, just dump it at low prices at the first opportunity. you've relaunched a flawed coin with...another flawed coin?

just curious, am happy if someone can explain it as it makes no sense to me.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Kergekoin

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:45:04 AM

maybe I'm not understanding this coin but if the staking reward is so high to give investors value, then why on earth would you have a mining period of one year? you're not incentivising anyone to hold or market your currency, just dump it at low prices at the first opportunity. you've relaunched a flawed coin with...another flawed coin?

Well, if you would read the OP and their webpage, you would understand better. You have completely misunderstood the concept behind it.

The whole point of this coin is to have longer mining period than simple  pumpanddump coins.
This coin is meant to go with a flow - if you understand what i mean.
Because of its diff dependent block value it should find the place somewhere in the middle of the cryptocurrency economy.

Current price is low because lots of scrypt Digit supporters are selling. Price is likely going to stay low at least for a month or maybe even longer.
Assuming that dev continues to support this coin, price will probably start rising after those early supporters have taken out their profit and sold majority of their coins.
Current diff is rather low. This means that block reward will be low after 7500 blocks have been mined.
If diff stays as low as it is now - around 40. Then block reward aftet 7500 will be only about 130 coins. This will cut coin production by about 7 times and probably price will start slowly rising because of that.
Patience is the key here. This coin is nothing like 99% of the coins on the market and i think thats the good thing.
 Smiley

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
12345mm

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:04:38 AM

FUCK Digit. I mined all 3 days of launch only to find out you've stealth killed and "relaunched" the currency and all my digit is fucking worthless now. I call bullshit on the DEV giving us hard working and extremely busy crypto miners and traders a damned surprise announcement 7 day window to trade in our mined digit in exchange for an equivalent amount of digit coming out of the new premine of the new , slightly tweaked x13 version of digit which SHOULD have been accomplished by simply forking and updating the wallet if the DEV gave 2 shits about the miners or traders. Or , they could have easily just made the new premine exactly equivalent to the previous total # of digit mined , so everyone who had mined digit would be able to be compensated in new digit. Instead , they killed the thing , announcing you had to email them and such and such to have your digit be premined and given back to you from the new version , screwing over everyone who mined digit from the start and didn't happen to be fanatically checking every single thread for every single currency they've mined. Damn it I've got 100+ some odd crypto currencys. And a job. And there's 1000s of threads with 1000s of posts and 100s of new coins constantly being released. Does anyone honestly believe the DEV actually thought this wouldn't fuck over people ? Let me guess.... only a handful of miners , yourself included , much fewer than actually mined the currency in the first days , were compensated in new coin ? And for bonus points I'd bet the initial premine from the 1st version of digit was somehow credited and exchanged for the new now functional version. So when anyone tells you digit is a good coin and updated and whatever , what they're really saying is , I'm the DEV of digit , who has fucked over and shut out many of the other miners of this coin , so that my premine could be even more effectively dumped on you poor fucks since only I have a big stake in it. Well fuck you pal. I'm staying far far away from digit and so should anyone who reads this.

Coinbase Is THE Place to Buy Your Bitcoins! https://coinbase.com/?r=528a0de17f383142df00040c&utm_campaign=user-referral&src=referral-link Sign Up For Cryptsy! Trade Alts! https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=15696
BTC:   1Mrr2cPbZc4nmV236AS31vdCP24J9TbJpo   LTC:   LV5UoExrVxU3ddrCKCMZ2Wx5odbkUf7JhT
I Like Free Magic Internet Money! Smiley My Cryptsy Trade Key: ad89bb4885a1f92eb7efd5db30412676673ded0e
Hoshimaru

Activity: 411

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:18:08 AM

Please disregard. Wrong topic.
nick777

Activity: 527

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:38:59 AM

FUCK Digit. I mined all 3 days of launch only to find out you've stealth killed and "relaunched" the currency and all my digit is fucking worthless now. I call bullshit on the DEV giving us hard working and extremely busy crypto miners and traders a damned surprise announcement 7 day window to trade in our mined digit in exchange for an equivalent amount of digit coming out of the new premine of the new , slightly tweaked x13 version of digit which SHOULD have been accomplished by simply forking and updating the wallet if the DEV gave 2 shits about the miners or traders. Or , they could have easily just made the new premine exactly equivalent to the previous total # of digit mined , so everyone who had mined digit would be able to be compensated in new digit. Instead , they killed the thing , announcing you had to email them and such and such to have your digit be premined and given back to you from the new version , screwing over everyone who mined digit from the start and didn't happen to be fanatically checking every single thread for every single currency they've mined. Damn it I've got 100+ some odd crypto currencys. And a job. And there's 1000s of threads with 1000s of posts and 100s of new coins constantly being released. Does anyone honestly believe the DEV actually thought this wouldn't fuck over people ? Let me guess.... only a handful of miners , yourself included , much fewer than actually mined the currency in the first days , were compensated in new coin ? And for bonus points I'd bet the initial premine from the 1st version of digit was somehow credited and exchanged for the new now functional version. So when anyone tells you digit is a good coin and updated and whatever , what they're really saying is , I'm the DEV of digit , who has fucked over and shut out many of the other miners of this coin , so that my premine could be even more effectively dumped on you poor fucks since only I have a big stake in it. Well fuck you pal. I'm staying far far away from digit and so should anyone who reads this.

[/quote]

███
██▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄
███
     ▄█████████████████████████████▄    ▄████████▄▄    ▄▄████████▄▄     ▄▄████████▄▄
    █████████████████████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄██████████████▄▄▄██████████████▄
   ████▀                ▄▄▄▄     ▀██ ▄████▀    ▀▀██▀▄█████▀▀   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀█████▄
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄███▀         ▄████▀         ▄████▀         ███████         █████▄
    ▀██████████████▄  ████          ████           ████▀           █████           █████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ████         ▄████          ▄████            █████           █████
                ▄████ ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀ ▄▄     ▄▄████             █████           █████
████████████████████   ▀██████████████▀▄█████████████              █████           █████
██████████████████▀       ▀▀██████▀▀    ▀█████████▀▀               █████           █████
.....SOOM 4th Blockchain

███
▀██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
▄██
███
SOOM Blockchain    ███
    ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
    ███
    ███

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄█████       ██████████▄
▄██████  ▄▄▄  ███████████▄
███████  ▄▄▄  ████████████
███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███████
▀██████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██████▀
▀█████            █████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Official - News
MineP.it

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:41:34 AM

On another note, I can confirm that POS is working well.. getting regular payouts in my wallet. Good work Smiley

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
foxy

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:04:09 AM

Well I guess that thoroughly answered my question this sounds like a disaster

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:08:29 AM

Well, if you would read the OP and their webpage, you would understand better. You have completely misunderstood the concept behind it.

The whole point of this coin is to have longer mining period than simple  pumpanddump coins.
Because of its diff dependent block value it should find the place somewhere in the middle of the cryptocurrency economy.

Current price is low because lots of scrypt Digit supporters are selling. Price is likely going to stay low at least for a month or maybe even longer.
Assuming that dev continues to support this coin, price will probably start rising after those early supporters have taken out their profit and sold majority of their coins.
Current diff is rather low. This means that block reward will be low after 7500 blocks have been mined.
If diff stays as low as it is now - around 40. Then block reward aftet 7500 will be only about 130 coins. This will cut coin production by about 7 times and probably price will start slowly rising because of that.
Patience is the key here. This coin is nothing like 99% of the coins on the market and i think thats the good thing.
 Smiley
Based on your logic, every PoS coin out there should be flying since no new coins are being created. Unfortunately it doesn't work like that.

I fear nick777 is unfortunately right on this one. This coin is a nice scam.
Kergekoin

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:16:34 AM

The whole point of this coin is to have longer mining period than simple  pumpanddump coins.

Smiley
Based on your logic, every PoS coin out there should be flying since no new coins are being created. Unfortunately it doesn't work like that.

If you had any idea of how cryptomarkets work, you would know that all coins are driven by bitcoin. Other than short term hype, there is nothing in any new altcoin to create a value.
So how exactly is this coin a scam? Please do explain.

dragonmike

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:22:50 AM

You said it yourself.
"Other than short term hype, there is nothing in any new altcoin to create a value."

So you took a worthless coin, created short-term hype by calling a "relaunch" and created artificial value so you could get out.

Done. Next?
nick777

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:23:44 AM

Smiley

[/quote]

███
██▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄
███
    █████████████████████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄██████████████▄▄▄██████████████▄
   ████▀                ▄▄▄▄     ▀██ ▄████▀    ▀▀██▀▄█████▀▀   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀█████▄
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄███▀         ▄████▀         ▄████▀         ███████         █████▄
    ▀██████████████▄  ████          ████           ████▀           █████           █████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ████         ▄████          ▄████            █████           █████
████████████████████   ▀██████████████▀▄█████████████              █████           █████
██████████████████▀       ▀▀██████▀▀    ▀█████████▀▀               █████           █████
.....SOOM 4th Blockchain

███
▀██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
▄██
███
SOOM Blockchain    ███
    ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
    ███
    ███

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄█████       ██████████▄
▀█████            █████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Official - News
nick777

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:30:26 AM

One personal messages received

Hi , you saved my money as I was about to invest in Digit coin. Thank you. You indeed killed the coin with repeated posting about their instamine statistics. Cheesy

███
██▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄
███
.....SOOM 4th Blockchain

███
▀██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
▄██
███
SOOM Blockchain    ███
    ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
    ███
    ███

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄█████       ██████████▄
▀█████            █████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Official - News
Kergekoin

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:37:30 AM

OK, i see no further point explaining my view to sad little trolls. If you dont get it, then you dont get it.

dragonmike

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:39:12 AM

2 things:

You haven't explained anything.
We aren't trolls because we don't agree with you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: