Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:38:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: <<currently no poll>>

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DIG] DIGIT [X13] |Available For Takeover! |  (Read 78071 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:43:14 AM

2 things:

You haven't explained anything.
We aren't trolls because we don't agree with you.

You called a scam, providing no explanation what so ever. Therefor you are a troll.

/bye

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:51:35 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 04:20:05 PM by dragonmike

Ok man, you win! Great coin!
130 SAT now, awesome, so much belief in the future of this coin! Amazing!
Cornett

Activity: 700

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:32:09 PM

This is the good coin with a good future! Lets see

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:19:01 PM

Total coin supply ? Can't find that essential info in OP. Weird.
smoothdoger

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:21:14 PM

billions
DSF (OP)

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:27:38 PM

Hello

The answer to your question is in FAQ in post #3 or http://digitpayment.org/faq/.

luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:56:04 PM

billions

LOL

Hello

The answer to your question is in FAQ in post #3 or http://digitpayment.org/faq/.

Let me analyse this foggy of an answer, no specific amount = SCAM.

I know, obvious, right Smiley
sesko

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:19:36 PM

Question:
How is it called, if dev mines dead coin (with low diff for a week or two), then relaunches the coin with new algo, and put's it in exchange in day or two after relaunch.

It's not instamine and premine. devsupermine?

And after a week i still don't know amount of total coins. And dev put's the faq that i can't understand or being able to read, the number of total coins.
DSF (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:00:01 PM

Please remember that Digit is not a typical cryptocurrency where X coins mined in Y years can be accurately pre-calculated.

Here is a more technical answer.

After 3 days of mining, the Digit proof of work block reward will be calculated as follows:

Code:
nSubsidy = falling multiplier * proof of work difficulty * COIN;

The proof of work difficulty can be a minimum of 1 and the multiplier starts from 3.65. After approximately a year (at block 915000) Digit mining will stop.

We are aiming to hit the maximum amount of coins in 10-15 years down the line. 10 Years if the Digit money supply is high and the price of one Digit is low after the mining period. 15 Years, if the Digit money supply is low and the price of one Digit is high after the mining period. 11-14 years, if the Digit money supply and the price of one Digit is neither low or high after the mining period.

Because of Digit's variable proof of work reward, the amount of maximum coins is impossible to predict at this stage. This is why we will set this goal after Digit mining has ended.

We hope this cleared up any confusion or misunderstandings that you had regarding the total amount of DIG.

beauge

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:15:45 AM

How much longer until then end of the 1k blocks ?

OPC: oTuojQSqvJekxFDW49JqWmhaoVJvhhQX35
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 03:29:37 AM

you know all these re-lauch re-brand coins are fucked because all of the coins they "factor" in that don't get claimed go right in the dev's pocket. this is the new scam around here. all you dipshits need to quit falling for it.
beauge

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:32:14 AM

you know all these re-lauch re-brand coins are fucked because all of the coins they "factor" in that don't get claimed go right in the dev's pocket. this is the new scam around here. all you dipshits need to quit falling for it.
Derrrr.. ok there bossco thanks for the finanical guidance! I really appreciate the time and effort you put into this post to emphasize your most educated, well researched blessings. /s

On another note, the one thing I've learned since I started lurking these forums is that there is a plethora of people with nothing better to do that to trash talk a coin. I suspect these individuals, for the most part, have had a bad experience with one or more coins in the past and have a vested interest with another coin. They feel that trashing any other coins that come along for whatever reasons will have a positive impact on their bottom line.

My opinion, and take it with a grain of salt, is do your own research and find out what's really going on. Don't take some half assed negative and baseless comment for the almighty truth.

OPC: oTuojQSqvJekxFDW49JqWmhaoVJvhhQX35
Kergekoin

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 05:30:24 AM

How much longer until then end of the 1k blocks ?

About half a day. Block explorer shows 5800ish now. 1000 coin blocks last until 7500.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
MineP.it

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 11:37:45 AM

The coin is tanking on the exchanges. I feel the devs need to be a little more proactive on the forum and try to restore some confidence in the market. It's a really nice coin this and it would be a real shame to see it fall by the wayside.

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
Kergekoin

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 11:45:50 AM

You are joking right?
Good things do not happen overnight. They take time. Dont talk about coin price before at least 6 months has past. Anything less than that is just pumping and dumping.
Why do i even have to remind you something what is so obvious?

The coin is tanking on the exchanges. I feel the devs need to be a little more proactive on the forum and try to restore some confidence in the market. It's a really nice coin this and it would be a real shame to see it fall by the wayside.

stevetrac

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:54:13 PM

You are joking right?
Good things do not happen overnight. They take time. Dont talk about coin price before at least 6 months has past. Anything less than that is just pumping and dumping.
Why do i even have to remind you something what is so obvious?

all people care about is the price now. very few of them actually wish to see the coins grow over time ,have no interest in it's development they just want to sell for bitcoin . a real shame
GiorgosK

Activity: 478
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 02:39:45 PM

hi dev,my friend get his coin,when can i get back?

Hello

Your compensation has been sent. We sent you a PM with a transaction block explorer link.

Still waiting on that 1:1 swap...  Hope you're still working on that list.

-tb-

EDIT:
OK already answered

BitBay - The Future of Free Markets  |  BCT thread  |  https://bitbay.market
Dynamic Peg  - Whitepaper out  -  Working implementation to be released soon
Web Markeplace coming Fall 2018
DSF (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:15:23 PM

Official statement

The block reward formula of Digit X13 remained identical to the formula of Digit (scrypt), yet scrypt had many times less miners. The current state of DIG on the markets shows that anyone that had mined the old DIG are in a greatly advantageous position compared to the people currently mining the coin.

After gathering statistics from many different sources such as the website, client downloads and the hash rates we came to a conclusion that the amounts paid out for original Digit users are up to four times larger than of the Digit miners currently, because block rewards are divided by more people and that in turn creates a situation in which no new miners think starting to mine Digit now is favorable enough. We want to change that to show that Digit is truly a trustworthy project and we, the developers, are honest without favoring one or the other.

Taking into account all the feedback we got we would like to present a solution of hard forking DIG with raising the block reward multiplier four times and halving the mining window, from one year to six months. Here's an example:

Block reward at a difficulty of 50:

3.65 x 50 = 182.5 DIG.

After the hard fork (4 x 3.65 = 14.6):

14.6 x 50 = 730 DIG.

Taking into account both of these changes, block reward would start to decrease 8 times faster than it currently does. The reward multiplier for the starting block was 3.65 and the reducing factor is -0.01 per day. The new multiplier would be 14.6 and the new reducing factor would be -0.08 per day, ending up with a 14.6 / 0.08 = 182.5 days (from the first day) until the end of the mining period.

The PoS (staking) part of the code would stay as is - rising for the first 12 months and then starting to decrease.

Whereas changing the block rewards will most likely not be favored by anyone who mined Digit (scrypt), it will still greatly benefit the coin in the long term. In addition, with cutting the mining window in half we reduce the supply of coin overall which is a pleasant change for the original miners.

No project can be successful without a stable growth of its supporters, but currently we're in a rather stale situation. As Digit supporters grow in number and the coin gains popularity, we will certainly start to do better in exchanges to the joy of old and new supporters alike.

So, all in all this change will equal the odds between the early miners and the new miners which benetfits all Digit supporters in the long term.

Remember, Digit is a long term project, not a coin that comes and goes. We, the development crew, will stick to our project through the good and the bad.
stevetrac

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:36:03 PM

personally i feel you need to stop moving the goalpost's as this is only feeding the troll's . any new miner's only have one interest
can i mine and sale for instant profit
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:53:24 PM

personally i feel you need to stop moving the goalpost's as this is only feeding the troll's . any new miner's only have one interest
can i mine and sale for instant profit

i agree with steve on this one ... hard forking this coin again after this short period of time after the last hardfork will not only make this coin look less professional, it also doesnt convince
me it will change anything with regards to miners dumping their DIG on the exchange .. they will only dump more there then.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: