Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:39:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: <<currently no poll>>

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DIG] DIGIT [X13] |Available For Takeover! |  (Read 78068 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
han1122

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:48:15 AM

Crazy .. l'm late  Cry

MineP.it

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:01:41 AM

Crazy .. l'm late  Cry

It's still 50 times lower than it should be

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:47:54 AM

Here's a teaser of the upcoming Digit Wallet.
This version of our wallet will be optional as both this and the classical wallet are kept up to date.

Credit goes to CinniCoin developers as our new wallet is based on their project.

Additional options of the new wallet are:

- irc chatbox
- option to send encrypted messages
- option to send anonymous messages

We are searching for a programmer to join our development team. Please contact us through our website or send a PM to DSF.

Wow. Im already holding lots of cinni and digit. You guys are honest and professional. Those two charecteristics are rare with a recent boom of all the crapcoins.

Well done!

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
bigblind

Activity: 378
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:53:01 AM

how many coins will be available and how many are currently in circulation?
bigblind

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:23:23 PM

can't wait to tell it. this is truly going to be awesome. think I'm buying in. too cheap right now
Kergekoin

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:28:03 PM

You can do console getinfo for coins in circulation and read the OP about total coins.
Digit is quite unique with its POW distribution.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
bigblind

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:30:40 PM

You can do console getinfo for coins in circulation and read the OP about total coins.
Digit is quite unique with its POW distribution.

I tried to find out at the OP... either I'm blind or I don't understand correctly Cheesy
han1122

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:17:06 PM

DIG 1k+ tonight , this coin so unervalue  Roll Eyes

Get on the truck !

whyyk7

Activity: 174

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:01:10 PM

http://digit.5limi.com  2.1 now~

It's newest now~
Kergekoin

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:03:09 PM

Lol +800% today.   Cheesy

TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:09:58 PM

What are the total amount of DIG that will be available?

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
smoothdoger

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:12:18 PM

billions, this coin is worthless and you are going to all be whale bagholders if you think this stuff has any value at all
han1122

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:13:59 PM

I can't found it too

- Total coins limit will be set to 10-15 years after the mining period (detailed info in post#3 -FAQ).

MineP.it

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:55:49 PM

billions, this coin is worthless and you are going to all be whale bagholders if you think this stuff has any value at all

Lol, let's put this into perspective for you. The first POW stage had around 18,000 blocks worth 1,000 coins each. That gave the roughly 18 million coins currently in circulation.

POW is now difficulty based, meaning the lower the difficulty, the lower the reward. Right now each block is only worth 28 coins so at the current difficulty level we're looking at another 640,000 blocks just to double the 18 million coins in circulation. That's 444 days worth of mining. There is only 1 year max of mining so at current values the remaining POW blocks will generate less than 18 million coins (probably around 12 million coins). That gives a total of maybe 30 million coins in circulation from the entire POW stage.

I'm guessing you maybe dumped your DIG while it was at those stupidly low prices and you now feel kinda bad. This coin is so undervalued even now and it can easily reach 10k satoshi in the next few days.

EDIT:

i cannot believe i dropped 63k of this on someone for 600sats each Shocked

Yes, confirmed lol. I guess you don't want to see the price go above 600 sats eh.. ?

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
ptic-1

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:17:00 PM

shall we go to 8000%

█ B █ T █ C █12J89RucSq2vX5m5TcC5fP3PwVUrtWHn4c█ B █ T █ C █
smoothdoger

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:17:38 PM

Lol, let's put this into perspective for you. The first POW stage had around 18,000 blocks worth 1,000 coins each. That gave the roughly 18 million coins currently in circulation.

POW is now difficulty based, meaning the lower the difficulty, the lower the reward. Right now each block is only worth 28 coins so at the current difficulty level we're looking at another 640,000 blocks just to double the 18 million coins in circulation. That's 444 days worth of mining. There is only 1 year max of mining so at current values the remaining POW blocks will generate less than 18 million coins (probably around 12 million coins). That gives a total of maybe 30 million coins in circulation from the entire POW stage.

I'm guessing you maybe dumped your DIG while it was at those stupidly low prices and you now feel kinda bad. This coin is so undervalued even now and it can easily reach 10k satoshi in the next few days.

you are completely off your head, yes i dumped 63k at 600 sats
the dev changes the rules every week, this coin has failed on every level sense launch and relaunch.
the first POW the hashrate was a little over 100m/h and now its not much better and dropping everyday again.
this coin has all the features of failure.

Dipshit Dev that cannot code, any problems basically shutdown the whole network(he already did this once)
The relaunch was a total failure, many even had no idea it was a relaunch at all.
we went from how many g/h at relaunch? to what 200/mh and dropping?

this coin offers nothing, relaunched with a massive premine from early adopters who as you say are sitting on 18million coins.
No one wants this stuff, early investors want the hell out.

I like you guys at minepit but come on, no reason for this coin to even be worth 50sats, i think it is overvalued right now by a very good margin.

The Dev does not know how to Dev, the coin is circling the toilet and is heading for its one and only pump and dump.

here...hold this
ptic-1

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:23:19 PM

http://digit.5limi.com     what are they diging Cheesy

Next Network Block    30,358    (Current: 30,357)
Last Block Found    30,357

https://digit.suprnova.cc,,https://www.minep.it/pool/dig/,, etc.   on block 31.871

uff..
http://digit.5limi.com
Next Network Block    18,685    (Current: 18,684)
Last Block Found    30,408

█ B █ T █ C █12J89RucSq2vX5m5TcC5fP3PwVUrtWHn4c█ B █ T █ C █
MineP.it

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:30:16 PM

you are completely off your head, yes i dumped 63k at 600 sats
the dev changes the rules every week, this coin has failed on every level sense launch and relaunch.
the first POW the hashrate was a little over 100m/h and now its not much better and dropping everyday again.
this coin has all the features of failure.

Dipshit Dev that cannot code, any problems basically shutdown the whole network(he already did this once)
The relaunch was a total failure, many even had no idea it was a relaunch at all.
we went from how many g/h at relaunch? to what 200/mh and dropping?

this coin offers nothing, relaunched with a massive premine from early adopters who as you say are sitting on 18million coins.
No one wants this stuff, early investors want the hell out.

I like you guys at minepit but come on, no reason for this coin to even be worth 50sats, i think it is overvalued right now by a very good margin.

The Dev does not know how to Dev, the coin is circling the toilet and is heading for its one and only pump and dump.

here...hold this

There have been some problems with the coin early on I admit. But they look like they're in the past now - mining is working exactly as it should right now, as is POS. In fact I've not seen a wallet yet where POS works so regularly and consistently as it does with this coin. It's a pleasure to keep my wallet open and watch the coins roll in.

If the chat/anon messaging system can be implemented too then it's just another feature that can only add value.

MineP.it

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:31:47 PM

http://digit.5limi.com     what are they diging Cheesy

Next Network Block    30,358    (Current: 30,357)
Last Block Found    30,357

https://digit.suprnova.cc,,https://www.minep.it/pool/dig/,, etc.   on block 31.871

uff..
http://digit.5limi.com
Next Network Block    18,685    (Current: 18,684)
Last Block Found    30,408

Looks like they need to update their wallets

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:45:04 PM

Future for this coin seems very uncertain, Developer seems like a good guy but really needs to come up with something impressive for this coin.

This coin is a real enigma to me. We have a dev that seems really committed to the cause. Also seems intelligent, speaks English better than 99% of other devs. Quick to answer any questions in the thread etc. Staking is working bueatifully in the wallet and there's hints of anonymous messaging coming among other developments. Yet still there seems to be virtually no interest in the coin - whereas, there are still "country coins" being released by devs who can't string a proper sentence together and even insult the users trying to mine their coins - and these coins still generate 100x more interest!

It's a total mystery IMO!

yeah it is totally a mystery that crypto thing. people want innovation, they get it price tanks. stupid ass coins come out and go to 60000 satoshi. makes absolutely no sense. I think just too many people involved with no clue what they are doing or supporting. I love your pool btw, I think eventually more hash will come and it will be one of the top pools.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: