Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:45:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: <<currently no poll>>

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DIG] DIGIT [X13] |Available For Takeover! |  (Read 78068 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:26:11 PM

How much is the minimum volume for bittrex to keep the coin?
There are still 2 more exchanges for Digit, but its unfortunate that bittrex wants to cut it off.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
egyptocoin

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:43:15 PM

How much is the minimum volume for bittrex to keep the coin?
There are still 2 more exchanges for Digit, but its unfortunate that bittrex wants to cut it off.

I don't think it's a minimum volume I think it's to make sure the coin is still active so the devs have to talk to them.
DSF (OP)

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:10:19 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2014, 05:21:19 PM by DSF

Curently we're somewhat unable to take action for increasing the trade volume of DIGIT. In the age when more and more coins pop up every day not many people are willing to play the longer game and invest into stability, into something that doesn't live as long as a butterfly.

The one thing we could do is to give up and schedule the cut-off of Proof of Work blocks. This is likely to create a small value and volume increase, if combined with something like a new wallet for example.
We are also planning on switching to Proof of Stake protocol V2, which will motivate more on holding wallets online and staking.

We have asked bittrex not to de-list DIGIT.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=635824.msg7823406#msg7823406
egyptocoin

Activity: 231

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:45:41 PM

Curently we're somewhat unable to take action for increasing the trade volume of DIGIT. In the age when more and more coins pop up every day not many people are willing to play the longer game and invest into stability, into something that doesn't live as long as a butterfly.

The one thing we could do is to give up and schedule the cut-off of Proof of Work blocks. This is likely to create a small value and volume increase, if combined with something like a new wallet for example.
We are also planning on switching to Proof of Stake protocol V2, which will motivate more on holding wallets online and staking.

Well perhaps we can. Anyone in here reading this if you give a shit about this coin make it move, and fast. I will do so on bittrex. Buy sell whatever.
Kergekoin

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:04:02 PM

Well perhaps we can. Anyone in here reading this if you give a shit about this coin make it move, and fast. I will do so on bittrex. Buy sell whatever.

Did my part now. bought all up to 30.  Cheesy

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:30:18 AM

I  don't get it man, this coin has been probably one of the worst investments I've made. Dev seems a little clueless, not sure if there's even a team of developers, this sounds like it is just a one man project. Price collapsing, Bittrex will be delisting for sure.  Cry
Kergekoin

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:51:55 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2014, 06:05:35 AM by Kergekoin

I  don't get it man, this coin has been probably one of the worst investments I've made. Dev seems a little clueless, not sure if there's even a team of developers, this sounds like it is just a one man project. Price collapsing, Bittrex will be delisting for sure.  Cry

The only person clueless here is you. You obviously have no idea what did you "invest" in. Go sell now. My buy order is up.
How much do you even "hold"? Like 30K probably? The biggest crybabies in forums are usually the ones with 2 cent "investments".

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:15:28 AM

I  don't get it man, this coin has been probably one of the worst investments I've made. Dev seems a little clueless, not sure if there's even a team of developers, this sounds like it is just a one man project. Price collapsing, Bittrex will be delisting for sure.  Cry

The only person clueless here is you. You obviously have no idea what did you "invest" in. Go sell now. My buy order is up.
How much do you even "hold"? Like 30K probably? The biggest crybabies in forums are usually the ones with 2 cent "investments".

I have 200,000. I really liked the coin features that's why I jumped in, what makes you think this coin is going to survive when it is about to be delisted from Bittrex?
Kergekoin

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:26:50 AM

I have 200,000. I really liked the coin features that's why I jumped in, what makes you think this coin is going to survive when it is about to be delisted from Bittrex?

Bittrex is just a one of the startup exchanges for coins. Its not the only exchange. You need to understand the concept of Digit. There is no point to cry over the price or delisting when trading volume is like 100 USD per day. If you do not like longer term speculative investments then i suggest you to sell.
In my opinion this is the only new hybrid altcoin which is built on honesty, not greed. That is why i believe it will survive and shine in couple of years time. People will get tired of pump and dump schemes. It will take time.

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:37:35 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2014, 09:16:36 AM by cyberspacemonkey

Bittrex is just a one of the startup exchanges for coins. Its not the only exchange. You need to understand the concept of Digit. There is no point to cry over the price or delisting when trading volume is like 100 USD per day. If you do not like longer term speculative investments then i suggest you to sell.
In my opinion this is the only new hybrid altcoin which is built on honesty, not greed. That is why i believe it will survive and shine in couple of years time. People will get tired of pump and dump schemes. It will take time.

Well at this point as long as DIG's price doesn't go below 0 I think I'm ok  Cheesy
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:10:20 PM

looks like Bittrex changed its mind about de-listing Digit ?
I see no mention of it anymore on their website and there has been
made trades today.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Kergekoin

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:25:17 PM

looks like Bittrex changed its mind about de-listing Digit ?
I see no mention of it anymore on their website and there has been
made trades today.

They will probably still cut Digit off next time. I see no popularity increase in short term period. Im just hanging on and waiting for the shitstorm of new coins will dry out.
This thread needs more posts to keep it on first pages lol.

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:45:43 PM

Dig-its-own-grave Cry
Kergekoin

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:14:40 AM

Look at the removals for next cut. Coins way more popular than DIG are going to be removed.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=635824.0

Looks like bittrex admins start to realize that Digit is the one coin which deserves to be listed even if the current volume is low.

qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:19:17 AM

i do wish there was a bit more focus from DSF on promoting / marketing Digit outside this thread,
it doesnt have to be fancy or expensive just some form of a marketing campaign to inform
people about Digit would be nice.

You have a working product here of which both POW and POS works, lets promote this and attract
some new users.

qwizzie

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:22:28 AM

pool suprnova (https://digit.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=login) has been in maintenance for days now.. have they stopped supporting Digit ?

DSF (OP)

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:33:44 PM

DIGIT v2.2.0 Windows Wallet links are up!

Changes:

- redesigned GUI. Cosmetical updates.
- New checkpoints.
- Hardcoded seeds added.

qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:25:20 PM

i like the new gui update of the wallet, makes it more simple to use it seems. More.. basic / modern.

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:29:46 PM

i like the new gui update of the wallet, makes it more simple to use it seems. More.. basic / modern.

It's same as the old one, only difference is that buttons are on the left now rather than on top.
MineP.it

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:07:41 PM

DIGIT v2.2.0 Windows Wallet links are up!

Changes:

- redesigned GUI. Cosmetical updates.
- New checkpoints.
- Hardcoded seeds added.

Is this an optional update?

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: