Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:43:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Freedom  (Read 55641 times)
yunkie

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:55:06 AM

Exactly. If you aint got fiat, you aint got shit, including BTC, so no freedom to you.  Cry
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OleOle

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:40:17 PM

Exactly. If you aint got fiat, you aint got shit, including BTC, so no freedom to you.  Cry

Ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!! Cheesy

Funniest thing I've read in a while, thanks for the LULZ  Grin

Damnyo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:49:14 PM

Well, he's legit, thats why im afraid of BTC adoption. How can they adopt BTC if most people are poor?
Slingshot (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:17:09 PM

Bitcoin revolution wins over world
http://rt.com/op-edge/170492-bitcoin-revolution-wins-world/

Nice, a catchy title to bait readers with. Okay, go read the article, then read below.

Hey, wait just a minute! A lot of us demand to END THE FED, and abolish all debt based currencies everywhere!

In this article he claims nobody but a family named Paul in the USA seriously speaks about ending the fed.
I suppose that makes billions of people including myself nobody?

Debt based currencies are Economic Bondage/Slavery of the entire population at large from their cradles to their
graves, and sometimes even beyond the graves.

So, borrowing the Late President Reagan's line:

"Tear down those Debt-Based currencies of the central banking mafia cartel's"
=================================================

But until that time I suppose we must settle for compromise and learn to co-exist with debt-enslaving fiat currencies
that are endlessly stealing the wealth of savers by endlessly being created out of thin air at the pleasure of criminal
mafia banking cartels. Whatever.
Onestopbrokers Directory

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 08:36:27 AM

Onestopbrokers,

The 10,000 to 20,000+ criminal bankers, wall street crooks, and various other white collar criminals that are guilty of frauds, various felonies and money laundering totaling trillions of dollars from 2000 to 2014 were not driven to doing so by over-regulation, nor the complete DE-regulation of the financial sector, which is what really occurred during that period of time. Your stating nothing but misinformation in your post Onestopbrokers. But then we both know what your doing and why.

END THE FED. END ALL CENTRAL BANKING AS WE KNOW IT.

End the Debt-based currencies. Free the World. And afterwords there wont be any need for any income taxes on anyone's personal labors. All the income taxes end up in the hands of the criminal bankers. But that's another lesson for elsewhere.

Bitcoin is the new "checks" in "checks & balances" for all governments that print too much debt-FREE currencies in the future, a place for peoples to flee to if their governments ever print too much money ever again.

Bitcoin and those like it is the best thing to happen for both governments and their peoples.

Soon even the most dimwitted government officials will figure out they can be all that they hoped they could for societies at large, just as soon as they fire the criminal banking cartels, and abolish their debt-based usury currency schemes that the bankers prey off of all of us with into perpetuity. Let's just hope they also decide to toss 10,000 to 20,000+ financial criminals into prison and claw back their ill gotten gains while their at it.

Bitcoin is Freedom.

Hi Slingshot,

Appreciate your comment. I don't understand why I'm stating misinformation in my post. I'm new to digital currencies.
Look, I used to live in Cyprus during the banks bail in happened back in March 2013 in Cyprus. Believe me, what you are saying about banks I agree 100%. I have experience when bankers used to take enormous bonuses for nothing and more unethical used to take loans for them with 0% interest and deposit these money to other countries accounts. Now these bankers own hundreds of millions and the government forced back then for a bail in so the banks to survive. What the bankers did was to take the deposits of people to save their mistakes. I'm the first that want these corrupted bankers who drove the whole economical systems to deficit to go to jail.
But at the same time, because I used to live in Cyprus when a digital currency was first introduced I will tell you quickly what this firm did.      Heavy advertisements without paying to advertisers for digital currencies to attract people go to them and exchange their money, hired employees and forced them to in order to get hired to invest in digital currencies, got the money of people and dissapeared. That's why I wrote about regulation.
Thanks.
Slingshot (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 12:06:29 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2014, 12:19:42 AM by Slingshot

since people discover the digital currencies shows the need people have to be free from strict regulations about money possession and flow. Yeah, absolutely, no restrictions means illegal activities and here is the point for government to implement the RIGHT tools to monitor digital currencies. But also strong regulation drives people to illegal activities. They and people as groups must find the best solution for better guidance.

To: Onestopbrokers,

Cryptocurrencies are absolutely required so that WE CAN BE OUR OWN BANKS at our own risk and not have to trust others to be our banks and financial clearing houses. In a decade or less every other thinking person whom studies this topic well enough will finally determine what Satoshi determined, and all of us soon after also determined.

truth:
    People must be free from onerous (overbearing, ruinous) monetary regulations. Only fools attempt to regulate with onerous regulations that
    wont ever be any solution for which others will surely find a way or a means to circumvent. Only the most prudent of regulations are
    sustainable and workable. Not to mention that "DE-regulation" as in no regulation at all is just as folly as onerous regulations are.

fallacy:
 "no restrictions means illegal activities"

truth:
      People are either honest, or dishonest. Sadly far too many are inherently dishonest and don't deserve freedom. But that's another topic.
     Either we find a method to out fox them, or not. But unworkable regulations quickly circumvented are certainly no solution what so ever.

fallacy:
 "But also strong regulation drives people to illegal activities.'

truth:
      It's not regulations that drive people to be honest or dishonest, but instead their own character. Your trying to assign blame and look for a
     scapegoat to blame. But the only one to blame is the one staring back at oneself in their own mirrors if their dishonest criminals. Sure, they
     will justify to themselves and others, and make up one excuse after another. But the fact remains their inherently dishonest. I suggest to
     surround oneself with only honest people, otherwise your setting yourself up for major unhappiness going forward.

realization:
     Only the most prudent and sensible of regulations are rational, affordable, and sustainable. Nothing less, nor anything more is even
    workable and manageable.

Yes, we all need prudent protections (regulations) from those that would take full advantage of us without any regulations at all. But that wont stop those determined to circumvent any amount of regulations. Just beware, no matter how smartly prudent the regulations are that there will be those outwitting those same regulations.

repeating:

Cryptocurrencies are absolutely required so that WE CAN BE OUR OWN BANKS at our own risk and not have to trust others to be our banks and financial clearing houses. In a decade or less every other thinking person whom studies this topic well enough will finally determine what Satoshi determined, and all of us soon after also determined.

No one should be forced to jump through hurdles or hoops when it comes to their own money. And no one should be allowed to steal our money under the guise of anything except a court order. But certain classes of financial parasites demand to steal other peoples monies without any such court order. I label them criminals too.

zadiume

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:05:06 AM

Inspiring text. Winners are holders.
cryptworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:27:20 AM

satoshi was a clever man(men) and he knew what he wanted
Slingshot (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 03:08:21 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2014, 04:45:00 AM by Slingshot

Bitcoin really is Monetary Freedom for All that embrace, utilize, and store their savings in it.

Bitcoin scares the Criminal Central Banking Cartel because they know their now in terminal decline
and they know their days are likely very numbered because their scams and schemes have finally
all been exposed for many to learn about, and spread the news of such things, so they can finally be
ended forever. Of course that's why their so busy creating monies out of thin air, and so busy stealing
assets the world over, with their free money creating scams and schemes. The Central Bank Pirates
are stealing every last asset they can while exiting the doors to where ever their futures take them
unless we can claw-back all the stolen assets from them in the future.

Bitcoin is Freedom.

Bitcoin is Genius.

Bitcoin is the Future.

And I am the Central Bankers worst nightmare. Me, and an ever growing list of like minded people
are going to drown the central bankers in their bathtubs (figuratively) by making certain that the
world ENDS Central Banking as we know it. And also ENDS Debt-Based Fiat Currency, and ENDS
fractional reserve banking. Their the worst crimes and schemes in world history. And the mandatory
first step to freedom is breaking free of ALL those Central Banking Scams and Schemes.

Me? I save in Bitcoin, Gold, and Silver, and real assets such as equities and real estate. I flat out
refuse to save anything in debt-based fiat currency  which are by their very fundamentals absolutely
doomed to be inflated away, and nearly constantly becoming worth less and less almost each and
every passing year, decade after decade, until finally every fiat currency in history has ended by being
worth absolutely nothing, or very nearly so since they end up merely as collectors items for future
generations to squawk and laugh over.

Steps to sanity:
==========

END THE FED.

END Debt-Based Fiat Currencies.

END Fractional Reserve Banking.

Move to Public Banking with debt-FREE currencies. And/Or move to Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies.

Do the above, and we wont require Income Tax on anyone's own Labor anymore.
===================================================

END THE BANKING SCAMS & SCHEMES that have and are still stealing everyone's savings and wealth
through stealth by way of insidious inflation while keeping us all held in financial bondage as debt slaves
to the International Central Banking Cartel (Bank of International Settlements) or the BIS, plus the IMF
and World Bank. It's them and their over 100 central banks that fully enslave financially their over 100
client nation states.

Just today, right here at bitcointalk.org someone is trying to state that the FED is part of the government.
Of course that lie has been perpetrated for the longest in the main stream press that is owned and
controlled by the Privately held FED (The Federal Reserve Incorporated), a private corporation owned solely
by it's member banks and is not answerable to anyone just as Alan "Bubbles" Greenspan has so stated.

End The Fed.

How do WE all help end the fed? Sell your ever more worthless dollars, pounds, euros, yuan, yen, etc..., for
bitcoins, or even "bits" of a bitcoin, or Gold, and Silver, and other real assets such as equities and real estate.
Keep your savings in Bitcoin, Gold, and Silver, to protect it in the long term from the ravages of ever more fiat
money printing and borrowing. And never, ever, trust anything any banker or politician states. Their lying
"jawboning" and other tactics are just hot air and misdirection. Their pathological liars and cheats. ALL OF
THEM.

A few Words of Wisdom:
================

Find out what a politician states that their for, and always know and assume for certain their not for anything
that they state they are for.

They simply lie in order to get elected, every single one of them. And once they get elected, time after time,
they break promise after promise, and end up being against everything they stated that they were for merely to
get elected. BURN THAT IN, REAL GOOD. Learn from it. The world can not trust anything any politician states.
That's how insane our politicians are today everywhere. ALL OF THEM, ANYWHERE. Bar none. It will take extreme
measures to fix what is so extremely wrong in politics today, the world over.

The best consummate politicians are the ones that tell us 90% of the truth, and state 90% of the facts, while still
being just as dishonorable as the worst politicians where the rubber meets the road. This is even true of Dr. Ron
Paul, and especially his son Dr. "Ann" Rand Paul. If you don't know why I state this then you haven't done hardly
any of your own due diligence. Get to work! Find out why I state this. Hint D... and P...

Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians, all three parties are political crime parties, crooked, and corrupt to their
very cores, and absolutely criminal and evil in their intents. Anyone that claims their not is merely fooling
themselves while aiding and abetting criminals or far worse.

And just as bad we have no choice except for choosing between those that are selected for us to choose between
by the elites.

Toss in that voting fraud and crooked elections are the norm in every country on earth and well there we go
chasing hanging chad and paperless no-trail, man-in-the-middle-server-hacking-the-vote fraud left and right the
world over. Again, Get over it. Your all grown up now. And it's past time someone wise up the ignorant sheeple
getting trampled by the very ones that should be behind bars or worse.

Why Bitcoin??

Because Bitcoin is real FREEDOM.  Monetary Freedom. And No One can seize any bitcoins like they can any of
bank and brokerage account. Much less any other financial related account under the sun. But they cannot
ever seize any closely guarded crypto-currency unless the holder of such funds agree to such a thing myself.
That scares many a criminal politician and parasite alike. Good. Their end is near, hopefully.

Bitcoin is Monetary Freedom.

Unbelive

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 02:34:50 PM

Is totally true. Only way to be fully free is if there is no money at all.

kittycatbtc

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 04:00:54 PM

Bitcoin is freedom, if you have fiat to buy bitcoin  Roll Eyes
OleOle

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 03:48:08 AM

Bitcoin is freedom, if you have fiat to buy bitcoin  Roll Eyes

So to refer to the title of this thread, it's perhaps easiest to conclude that bitcoin isn't freedom.

Which by most analyses makes sense really - bitcoin is bitcoin; freedom is freedom.

Wink

Slingshot (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 05:01:29 AM

I can only imagine many just hit the panic sell button, again,
and at the lowest possible pricing level. Just like dumb money
always does (buy high, sell low).

But don't fret, just keep buying higher, and selling lower,
and keep right on being bored out of your dumb-money that
deserves no-money minds.

See?

Bitcoin really is Freedom!

Oscilson

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 02:25:35 PM

It's not for me, im poor in fiat so im poor in bitcoin  Roll Eyes

If fiat is replaced by BTC, we will be poor in BTC.
Slingshot (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 11:47:18 PM

a must watch video:

Century of Enslavement: The History of The Federal Reserve
======================================
http://www.corbettreport.com/federalreserve/

The global population has been held in debt-based currency bondage throughout this world for the entire last century!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On one side we have the Central Banks demanding to keep the populace and their governments all in debt-based
currency bondage through their Centralized Banking schemes and scams. And all while the Central Banks retain full
command and control of all things monetary, plus a whole lot more, all the way over to the full command and control
of our very governments and their official government policies!

The US Congress agrees: 'the banksters own this place (congress)'  -  September 2008.

At least until enough of us Say NO! NEVER AGAIN! NOT EVER AGAIN! (Never again allow DEBT-BASED Currencies).

Why do I state this?

FACTS: the global populace will pay out over a trillion dollars in just interest payments this year alone, and mostly all
of that going to the ruling elite (0.1%), and all of that for merely the cost of interest payments alone, on our debt based
fiat currencies, that the central-bank-mafia's force upon all of us throughout this world. Imagine how more prosperous
all of us and our governments would be without the central banking monkey on all our backs!

The USA alone will spend almost half a trillion dollars on interest payments alone this year. And of course those costs
only keep rising ever higher, year after year, into perpetuity. That's not freedom! That's economic misery and financial
BONDAGE all the way from our own baby cradles, to beyond our graves! It's untenable, unmanageable, and purely
neo-feudalistic. And it's what the central bankers demand, globally, until WE DEMAND and say NO MORE!

This is exactly why Satoshi created Bitcoin!
============================
(to free all of us from the central bankers debt-based currency bondage scheme).

Bitcoin is the first whiff of real Monetary Freedom the likes of which is the first mandatory giant step to real freedom.

With DEBT-FREE currencies we can all be vastly more prosperous.
Everyone in entire world will be vastly more prosperous without debt-BASED currencies.
Of course the stupid/selfish central bankers aren't sage enough to understand that they too can be vastly better off.

Their Debt-based fiat currencies are consistently ruinously counterfeited, thus consistently ruining it as a 'store of value'.
Their Debt-based fiat currencies are the very worst Store of Value's that ever existed! And by their very foundations they
must either consistently keep inflating away the value of peoples savings or their grossly flawed monetary system will
fully implode upon it's extremely flawed set of inherent foundations.

(fight & battle us all you care to central banksters. Bitcoin will just shrug, laugh, giggle, and keep right on succeeding).
==========================================================================

The more one learns about Bitcoin the more one knows it's Monetary Freedom for Everyone. And anyone that states
otherwise is either ignorant, or a fool.

Bitcoin is Freedom.
Slingshot (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:13:32 AM

Bitcoin never pretends and extends.

Bitcoin is real monetary freedom.

misterpressman

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:48:06 AM

It is freedom and sometimes freedom is suppressed.
choeymethod

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 07:39:29 PM

https://i.imgur.com/0J3sNCD.jpg
BootstrapCoinDev

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 09:58:02 PM

So basically banking is just a residual effect of legislation which was designed to stop the capital flight in 2008.... Nothing specifically todo with bitcoin.
Jihaqy

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:08:27 AM

Bitcoin is vastly superior to traditional fiat currency schemes.   Smiley.I don't think that it is true...can you give me some issues?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: