Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 12:20:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LitecoinPlus (XLC) / super fast / green / great team!  (Read 77013 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cy87.2008

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:15:59 PM

vote for this coin on BitOnyx.com

https://www.bitonyx.com/voting

Smiley

+1  I voted Two

rickyross

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:37:58 PM

hi guys can any of use help me out here, ive had to re-download the blockchain for xlc as my wallet was stuck syncing. nearly all my balance that was sitting in stake has dissapeared from my overall balance after downloading the blockchain again, where could they be? as it was a confirmed transaction that i received on the 13/5/14
any help appreciated.
thanks

I'm investigating this issue right now. I have received your message. Please give me another day. We'll get to the bottom of this Smiley

Good to hear your still active, I think I'll buy into this coin now since it's so cheap. I hope good things come for XLC =)
rickyross

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:39:17 PM

Smiley

Voted as well, but we should really try to get on Polo.
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:42:08 PM

Smiley

POLO said it will not take it on but this is a good coin..I have nearly 2k of it..
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:50:17 PM

yes it would probably say "rescanning" in the wallet logo before the wallet finallly starts.

did you add it like
litecoinplus\litecoinplus-qt.exe" -rescan ?

have you tried "repairwallet" in debug/console? and i would backup your wallet just in case.

no i just change to "litecoinplus-qt -rescan" this is what you said. so do i do it like   "litecoinplus\litecoinplus-qt.exe" -rescan" ?
i havent tryed that "repair wallet" yet, i will do that also.
thanks again.
rickyross

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:51:16 PM

Smiley

POLO said it will not take it on but this is a good coin..I have nearly 2k of it..

I remember Busoni said he would take it, as long as Dev resolved the issues between them. He never completely dismissed it, so I'd say it's not impossible for it to get on Polo.

However, I agree this coin is starting to look better and better as the days go by =)

drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 06:24:14 PM

yes it would probably say "rescanning" in the wallet logo before the wallet finallly starts.

did you add it like

have you tried "repairwallet" in debug/console? and i would backup your wallet just in case.

no i just change to "litecoinplus-qt -rescan" this is what you said. so do i do it like   "litecoinplus\litecoinplus-qt.exe" -rescan" ?
thanks again.

you do it like c:\whatever.your.directories.are\litecoinplus-qt.exe" -rescan    

so the -rescan comes after the "

and yes busoni would list it, he just wanted to clear some things up first with the dev.
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 08:41:25 PM

did you add it like

no i just change to "litecoinplus-qt -rescan" this is what you said. so do i do it like   "litecoinplus\litecoinplus-qt.exe" -rescan" ?
thanks again.

you do it like c:\whatever.your.directories.are\litecoinplus-qt.exe" -rescan    

so the -rescan comes after the "

and yes busoni would list it, he just wanted to clear some things up first with the dev.

man you are a fcking LEGEND!!  got my balance back in stake  Grin well chuffed now. "repair wallet" worked a treat Grin
send me ur xlc wallet address and il send you some coin  Smiley
WestOstrich

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 07:44:21 AM

Hi, I am also having trouble with the wallet not fully synching. It gets stuck just over 2000 blocks ago. It appeared to be synching properly so I sent my coins from exchange expecting it would complete. I need to maintain the address it was sent to. Any suggestions please?
drm
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 09:40:58 PM

Hi, I am also having trouble with the wallet not fully synching. It gets stuck just over 2000 blocks ago. It appeared to be synching properly so I sent my coins from exchange expecting it would complete. I need to maintain the address it was sent to. Any suggestions please?

have you redownloaded the blockchain?
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 10:03:59 PM

Is same dev of XBC? And what is future plans for this coin? Can any investors tell me why its worth investing please? thanks

drm
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:35:22 AM

blockexplorer down?
BLACKCOIN883

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:44:07 AM

itll be good to see a roadmap or plans for the coin.
Have you thought about implementing anon features dev? such a rare coin could experience an amazing growth in price, and dare i say come close to ltc prices, with the right features and dev support.
portsofessen

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:31:00 AM

Has anyone spoken to Busoni recently about adding XLC?

drm
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 12:31:41 PM

Has anyone spoken to Busoni recently about adding XLC?

there is no use for any of us to speak with busoni, as he wants to talk to the dev himself.
BLACKCOIN883

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:54:44 PM

i can understand that the dev might want to keep certain things out of the thread... ok fine
But when I ask what are the plans for this coin and what sort of features we should be expecting, and that gets ignored/deleted that is pretty bad..

If you tell your investors who have given you money that you are delaying the work they effectively paid for because of xbc wallet (whether you worked on this or not), then they have all the rights to ask you to clear that up..

make some announcements dev before its too late..if you are there to delete posts then you can also reply to concerned investors who have given you money..be a man..jesus

edit; and start being active and create a community.. instead of sitting there being quiet and not telling your invstors wtf you're up to. last week you said you were busy with a xlc team..where is it?
Wallenstein

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 10:21:42 PM

i can understand that the dev might want to keep certain things out of the thread... ok fine
But when I ask what are the plans for this coin and what sort of features we should be expecting, and that gets ignored/deleted that is pretty bad..

Yes, for some things this may be valid. But when the dev is spreading completely false information, it should not go unnoticed or uncommented. To delete such posts without offering a rebuttal (which in this case is basically impossible; I know my facts here) should be a warning sign to all who have invested or an considering investing in the work produced by this dev. Enough said, I'll shut up now. Draw your own conclusions.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:45:02 PM

Yes, for some things this may be valid. But when the dev is spreading completely false information, it should not go unnoticed or uncommented. To delete such posts without offering a rebuttal (which in this case is basically impossible; I know my facts here) should be a warning sign to all who have invested or an considering investing in the work produced by this dev. Enough said, I'll shut up now. Draw your own conclusions.

Ah,  I see my comments were deleted too. I thought I was pretty fair with my questions, simply asking why the xbc wallet would affect xlc's schedule. I'm hardly the troll-sort.

An XBC member even posted here, clearing things up. And his entire post was removed.

And I'm glad I didn't get much xlc, and already sold enough to give me a tiny profit. I don't mind moderation when they go around deleting obvious trolls, but I read the comments that were deleted... nothing was that bad. It's a terrible sign when a dev does that.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:48:55 PM

Im holding just because I feel this has the same future as XBC. The dev will step aside and hand it over to another dev, maybe the same one working on XBC now. I just see XBC and XLC coexisting together, like how BTC and LTC have been over the last few months.

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:55:51 PM

Im holding just because I feel this has the same future as XBC. The dev will step aside and hand it over to another dev, maybe the same one working on XBC now. I just see XBC and XLC coexisting together, like how BTC and LTC have been over the last few months.

I wouldn't expect anyone holding to speak too negatively, and yeah, at these prices, might as well hold if you bought at ipo or higher prices. I'm still holding a small amount, but it's not so much that it'd make a big difference to me.

I'm not so sure about the XBC/XLC coexisting part exactly... yeah, they both can 'exist', but no idea what one will have to do with another.  And I can't speak for anyone on the XBC team, but I see no logical reason for them to also take over XLC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: