Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:24:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LitecoinPlus (XLC) / super fast / green / great team!  (Read 77009 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
WayForward

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:11:42 AM

I would love to give you my full contributionman, but saying that you don't have escrow makes me too uneasy, so please accept what I can spare cheers.

No need for escrow. The stackcoin dev took off with the BTC and seemingly saw no point in handing people a bag of nothing, but this guy will be more than happy to hand you some coingen fluff to fend for yourself with. He has proven that much. So don't worry, if paying for an unsupported clone is what you want, he WILL deliver. Lips sealed

What coingen offers a working POS wallet?

you missed the point , all this has proven to be is chop and paste >> create newbie profile on github and here>> add to exchange >>> dump "coins">> then exit with BTC!!!

^^^ sounds grrrrreat!!! =\ not

I am sorry but you would have to be the most ignorant person in this thread.  take your XBC fan boy bs to their thread.  When you calm the f down for once ask yourself this question.  If this is a cut and copy paste job which you think it is.  Why then has this guy created a coin with a working and staking wallet when you XBC fan boys are still left waiting.

I would have to assume that the real dev has left xbc and you are all pissed about it.  As I said before the level of hate and ignorance shown from the XBC fan boy clan if this is how it is, there is NO WONDER why the only real coding dev left that team.  Id hate to be in amount all that infighting and bullshit, and the kicker is, you all demanded the dev fund be destroyed because NOONE is allowed to make money other than the bag holders. You guys are a fucking joke.

Also the person behind both coins is sitting back laughing at the shit storm you guys caused.  Its like this  bbmodbb you are all XBC fans from less than 1 week ago when the frenzy was whipped up..xbc has been around for  alot lot longer. Had a failed first ipo as well.  We have been here day 1 with xlc. 

So GTFO of here

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:43:19 AM

I would love to give you my full contributionman, but saying that you don't have escrow makes me too uneasy, so please accept what I can spare cheers.

No need for escrow. The stackcoin dev took off with the BTC and seemingly saw no point in handing people a bag of nothing, but this guy will be more than happy to hand you some coingen fluff to fend for yourself with. He has proven that much. So don't worry, if paying for an unsupported clone is what you want, he WILL deliver. Lips sealed

you missed the point , all this has proven to be is chop and paste >> create newbie profile on github and here>> add to exchange >>> dump "coins">> then exit with BTC!!!

I am sorry but you would have to be the most ignorant person in this thread.  take your XBC fan boy bs to their thread.  When you calm the f down for once ask yourself this question.  If this is a cut and copy paste job which you think it is.  Why then has this guy created a coin with a working and staking wallet when you XBC fan boys are still left waiting.

I would have to assume that the real dev has left xbc and you are all pissed about it.  As I said before the level of hate and ignorance shown from the XBC fan boy clan if this is how it is, there is NO WONDER why the only real coding dev left that team.  Id hate to be in amount all that infighting and bullshit, and the kicker is, you all demanded the dev fund be destroyed because NOONE is allowed to make money other than the bag holders. You guys are a fucking joke.

Also the person behind both coins is sitting back laughing at the shit storm you guys caused.  Its like this  bbmodbb you are all XBC fans from less than 1 week ago when the frenzy was whipped up..xbc has been around for  alot lot longer. Had a failed first ipo as well.  We have been here day 1 with xlc. 

So GTFO of here

Amen

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
ThePatient

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:55:02 AM

OP isnt responding. how do i invest
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:09:31 AM

It looks like negotiations for peaceful resolutions are happening between xbc and xlc..Anyone know when DEV will reply to pms for XLX?
qiwoman

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:09:50 AM

It looks like negotiations for peaceful resolutions are happening between xbc and xlc..Anyone know when DEV will reply to pms for XLC?
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:44:32 AM

I had a response about this time yesterday... An update mentioned to reach out to BTCPlus dev, not XLCPlus (OP) dev as XLCPlus has post and reply restriction being new acct..

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
Casu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:19:36 AM

So GTFO of here

You realise he is posting pretty much the same shit on the XBC thread, right?
KyLins

Activity: 438

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 07:30:28 AM

I am very interested XLC.
I hope to learn more.

WavesBank:www.wavesbank.com

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:20:04 PM

sent some loot, waitin on xlc Cheesy

XLCplus (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:31:45 AM

DEV UPDATE

Okay there was a very silly mistake looked over on the XLC wallet (it only affected the dev wallet so none of you would have noticed. The issue is that the dev wallet had all of the coins in them... I worked on this for an entire day to try and remedy the problem, although it could not be fixed. I am releasing a new updated wallet that everyone is required to upgrade to. It will be available in the OP very soon (I will mark it as 'NEW').

I have made a spreadsheet of all the investors so far (which is why I haven't replied to new investors as I need to take care of those who have trusted me with their BTC already). Please expect a PM soon. As for the people who have messaged XBCplus, also expect a reply once I have handled the initial investor payouts.

I have someone hired to spruce up the ANN thread and a lot of people have contacted me to help promote, this is great! This time I will be doing a FULL financial statement so there is no room for rumors. Expect an exchange within a few days (for those who want escrow).

CONTACT XBCplus TO INVEST.
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:53:48 AM

will you be trying to do an exchange ipo like ipo#2 of xbc, or just having it added like when xbc was first released?

hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:28:11 PM

XLC will be a great coin.Do you have a list of IPO?
qiwoman

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:46:41 PM

DEV UPDATE

Okay there was a very silly mistake looked over on the XLC wallet (it only affected the dev wallet so none of you would have noticed. The issue is that the dev wallet had all of the coins in them... I worked on this for an entire day to try and remedy the problem, although it could not be fixed. I am releasing a new updated wallet that everyone is required to upgrade to. It will be available in the OP very soon (I will mark it as 'NEW').

I have made a spreadsheet of all the investors so far (which is why I haven't replied to new investors as I need to take care of those who have trusted me with their BTC already). Please expect a PM soon. As for the people who have messaged XBCplus, also expect a reply once I have handled the initial investor payouts.

I have someone hired to spruce up the ANN thread and a lot of people have contacted me to help promote, this is great! This time I will be doing a FULL financial statement so there is no room for rumors. Expect an exchange within a few days (for those who want escrow).

CONTACT XBCplus TO INVEST.

Hello,
Contacted you now in pm re ipo.. Smiley
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:08:49 AM

Where are the coins I wanted ?
XLCplus (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:39:15 AM

Did you send BTC? If so, did you reply with your TXID?

You aren't on my spreadsheet. If you still need to invest, XBCplus is handling all investments.
cy87.2008

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:25:07 AM

Did you send BTC? If so, did you reply with your TXID?

You aren't on my spreadsheet. If you still need to invest, XBCplus is handling all investments.
  Hi, DEV,I have send message to XBCplus two days ago, I havenot receive any response,Whether it can continue to invest?

peer2peer360

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:15:08 AM

As we are patiently waiting on a reply
Back now..

We would like to express interest
In the XLC ipo.

Thanks

Best regards
Peer2Peer360
ourgot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:43:34 AM

As we are patiently waiting on a reply
Back now..

We would like to express interest
In the XLC ipo.

Thanks

Best regards
Peer2Peer360
Grin
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 11:22:49 AM

the blockchain relaunched, so all need to delete all files also in appdata before requesting coins!

On another note. I again received my coin and I sent all the BTC back to people that bought XLC from me!

This coin will be awesome. Awaiting launch on poloniex

coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:31:07 PM

This coin will be awesome. Awaiting launch on poloniex
[/quote]

+1000 it will be a nice journey  Grin  xbcplus is the man!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: