Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 12:28:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LitecoinPlus (XLC) / super fast / green / great team!  (Read 77013 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:42:49 PM

Bittrex may delist XLC, news here: https://bittrex.com/News
The dev should immediately contact them.
BarTeam

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 09:09:17 PM

Thanks,
already sent support ticket. Waiting for reply.
halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:08:25 AM

Thanks,

No worries, do you know where intothelite is ?
He seemed so quite...
ramkumar

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:10:08 PM

is there any faucet script's available? so i can add it on my website litecoinplus.com.
BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 06:12:02 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2014, 06:25:11 PM by BarTeam

Thanks,

No worries, do you know where intothelite is ?
He seemed so quite...

He was over some heavy workload situation. And at this time of the year.. many devs/people take vacations.. I will be 1 week off over august.. but I will be able to log in and check for any urgent situation.

Meanwhile.. does anyone want to help? We are still recruiting... no strings attached. Just help as much as you can.
BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 06:16:31 PM

is there any faucet script's available? so i can add it on my website litecoinplus.com.

There is a XLC faucet...  http://www.cryptoarrow.com/faucets/xlc/index.php

The website you mentioned.. is.. not setup yet right?... Are you building one?
Contact intothelite too.
BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 06:27:36 PM

Did any of you received this announcement letter?

Coin Removal Announcement

Dear cryptobarteam@gmail.com,

Thank you for trading at bittrex.com.

In an effort to be proactive on coin removal communications, we will email our users 14 days before and again 24 hours before a coin is permanantly removed. This first notification will be on a slightly different schedule because of the new program.

On July 11th, the following coins will be removed:

YellowCoin [YC], BadgerCoin [BDG], ParallaxCoin [PLX], MegCoin [MEG], WildWestCoin [WEST], AVCoin [AVC], RatCoin [RATC], GPUCoin [GPUC]

If you have coins in these wallets, please remove them by that date. Coin retreival after the removal date will not be possible. Thank you for your time and for trading at bittrex.com!

Best regards,
Bittrex Team

I am not seeing .. XLC... =)

EDIT: This is coin removal... not delisting...
BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 10:32:44 AM

Apparently no one wants free money =)

I have created the online doc with all the users that apply to the initiative. Check the document for any updates.

BTER fees giveaway XLC incentive.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w1EdprpDSm5A35ijrOtG3q1xoioFRUzwr-cubO9h7yo/edit#gid=0

For any further questions.. check the FAQ here or send me PM.

NOTE: This coin development will or can take time.. But one thing I will assure you.. it will be like bitcoin in some years... when you almost think it's dead.. I will be still breading along with it. Only time will show you my intentions and dedication. Anyone with the same spirit is welcome to come onboard.
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:41:34 PM

I have created the online doc with all the users that apply to the initiative. Check the document for any updates.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w1EdprpDSm5A35ijrOtG3q1xoioFRUzwr-cubO9h7yo/edit#gid=0

NOTE: This coin development will or can take time.. But one thing I will assure you.. it will be like bitcoin in some years... when you almost think it's dead.. I will be still breading along with it. Only time will show you my intentions and dedication. Anyone with the same spirit is welcome to come onboard.

I really like your positivism but how do you plan to reach bitcoin level with XLC?, do you have any plans you can share with us? I think xlc can be a success with you on board !!! Thank you

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 11:00:04 PM

I really like your positivism but how do you plan to reach bitcoin level with XLC?, do you have any plans you can share with us? I think xlc can be a success with you on board !!! Thank you

I would say.. with patience... not giving up just because there are TONS of work and sometimes... lack of patience with up and downs... and of course... with the implementation of new stuff, follow ups with other nice ideas... etc ... all of that unpaid.. =) But I would say.. it will take a lot less time.. once I get the attention of more devs.. then everything will be very attractive. I am sloowwwly.. making progress into the wallet.. lots of stuff to try/adapt/learn.. it's harsh.. but these things don't take me down.. I plan to take over the wallet code... update some lib stuff.. and make some visual changes too. After that.. I will start planning and hopefully get some devs. ETA?? not sure.. for now it's just me. Sorry.

There is only one way to do it like Bitcoin.. leadership and consistent teams.
halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:27:28 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 02:38:26 PM by halinyo

I do think that this coin will also sky rocket sometime later. Keep up the great work.

PS: It is already up Wink
BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 05:23:16 PM

Just received reply from Bill (Bittrex) today. You are all making this happening. Thanks.

I am out for now.. will be back latter to check more wallet code.
halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:51:47 AM

Just received reply from Bill (Bittrex) today. You are all making this happening. Thanks.

That is great Smiley thanks Wink
BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 03:25:53 PM

Dear investors..

I advise you all that have wallets with more than 10k inputs to regularly make an in-wallet transaction for input consolidation. This wallet has no multi-threading and as a result one FULL logical CPU is consumed during input selection when you have lots of inputs to choose from, it takes huge amounts of time to select all inputs when you want to transfer coins... If you take this maintenance action it will be faster and will consume less CPU during POS.

This is something I want to change in the future. I think the wallet can be smarter in both dividing the transaction when POS occurs.. or when choosing inputs. Also, if the support for multi-threading is added.. it will be a lot faster.

Well.. this is some progress to me. Hope you all see a benefit some day.

Stay tuned. And if your wallet "stops responding".. and you feel you don't have the time. Kill it.. and let it re-scan again.
BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 10:53:59 PM

That is great Smiley thanks Wink

Received more outstanding feedback from Bittrex (Bill)... and let me add something here... if we call for more traders.. XLC could really become something interesting for trading areas (i am also a trader for 5 years now):

- Fast transactions with high residual income for high volume (XLC) - due to the 6 hours mature time.
- Very high volatile market with low bias value (that can't really go lower than something obvious..) - again due the fact that there are so low number of coins.
- One exchange only (for now) - Makes the exchange more valuable.
- Not widely known.. - attractive for investors.

Keep your minds clear. This coin is breading something. Does not matter who created the coin. What it matters is who is driving it!

... the investors of course.
BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 11:21:26 PM

Litecoin Plus Status (update #4):

Bittrex XLC volume is varying: 0.05 - 0.3 BTC - A VERY WELCOME THANKs to traders.. that just made all my efforts to be something worth to keep. Bittrex is watching us... and they are liking it! Keep it up.
One day it was almost 0.5... but that day was a bad day to announce.

XLC Votes:
Mintpal #225 >> #222 14RkaPPqi5RnYUpjNUM3hKL62L6KTLYmMG   435 Votes
AllCoin  #58 >> #57   1EaWuySjsNnLsdQDxdHQW3aRS2btAEDapt  135 Votes
BTER    #25 >> #27   67 Votes UP 0 Votes DOWN                     67 Total Score
C-CEX  #?? == #??   13LhAzKsCsib1pnVSGrMk2HkZZNMfyAF87    2 Votes (nothing changed)

Recruiting:
NO one yet. I understand why, now... It's like.. I am starting to understand things out (wallet code). And I do not get paid. But I am still positive I will drive some interest soon. I am staying.

BTER referral login:
I have one user that had the guts to register... he/she did not trade yet... but... showed up at least. Come one guys/girls!
The google document I as promised (although a bit late.. sorry for that), just posted this week: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w1EdprpDSm5A35ijrOtG3q1xoioFRUzwr-cubO9h7yo/edit#gid=0

Wallet:
--- working on it --- (to read others work.. not properly documented... it's hard and for inexperienced coders like me.. time consuming) - but remember... I am here for passion to learn and make a difference. Not to win money for myself.
 -> I am seeing 7 nodes seeding! BRUTAL! Thanks folks!

Others:
Care to share... always... It is one of the sources of XLC value.
As I can't justify a way to say someone helped like sh...t this month.. I will be announcing the bounty for this month... but.. unless some good help shows up.. I won't be distributing it... I will be stacking it up until next month.
strombert

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:07:58 AM

ok I was out because  I stopped the xbc/xlc drama for me, but I am getting nervous again and was always here, can't stop following.

Could you please remove the buy orders above 2000 so I can get my 400 XLC back I had payed 30 Euros for at IPO price? Thank you Grin I sold them for 3000 - my mistake Grin

Haha, I'm the one on  Bter but I don't use it, no btc left.
Let's concentrate on voting for Allcoin-Exchange..

cheerio

allcrypt

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 08:35:38 PM

XLC has been added to AllCrypt.com!

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com
BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 11:13:19 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2014, 01:07:52 AM by BarTeam

I reserved this thread to get you some kind of impression.. on how and what I have been doing.. since my welcome invitation to XLC.

This is just.. some.. of what I do... almost every day!

List of things I am doing:
- Voting... Mintpal /hard... allcoin.. bter
- Checking for bitcointalk messages.
- Checking for gmail messages.
- Checking bittrex volume.
- Checking for outstanding offers (today.. we just been added to a new exchange.. creating account..)
- Checking my private (not BarTeam).. account at Bter to give more votes... to XLC.
- Checking with XLCplus for messages.
- Checking the Wallet chain (OK), nodes (6 SEEDING), explorer (OK), website (OK).
- Checking github for news.
- Answering bitcointalk posts.
- Answering private messages.
- Checking Bittrex BarTeam referrals.
- Updating Main thread (contacting XLCplus).
- Created Twitter BarTeam new account! - @CryptoBarTeam - FOLLOW ME.. then download the wallet!
- Add all needed to qualify for:

Send twitter for inviting friends to vote for the coin in AllCoin.com.
Code:
Rules: 
1.(GOOO) Followers >= 50
2.(DONE) You can vote by sending twitter only a time in 24 hours.
3.(DONE) Follow us on twitter @allcoincom.
... still checking stuff.. will update soon...

- Finally!.. A welcome thanks! and when time still challenges.. wallet code reading.
- one more thing.. created LinkedIn account.. https://www.linkedin.com/pub/crypto-barteam/9b/33a/2a9
BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 11:30:32 PM

XLC has been added to AllCrypt.com!

Just to show how much important is YOUR dedication... what did I do to this exchange for this coin to be added? Nothing! I just would like to thank allcrypt for believing us!

AND WE HAVE the 2nd EXCHANGE! AllCrypt.com

Account created! BarTeam!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: