Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:43:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LitecoinPlus (XLC) / super fast / green / great team!  (Read 77009 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mortalviking

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:31:50 PM

Well, the cryptsy is still finding its way, alota crap coins, it will dive down to get big, and in the the end they will see xbc and xlc as the top two next to the big top two litecoin and bitcoin. thats the way i see it. Remember the good coins cant be replicated or duplicated and the name says it all. It can take time and years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mortalviking

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:37:52 PM

It will be like trading in some silver and gold for some dollars.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:42:53 PM

Well, the cryptsy is still finding its way, alota crap coins, it will dive down to get big, and in the the end they will see xbc and xlc as the top two next to the big top two litecoin and bitcoin. thats the way i see it. Remember the good coins cant be replicated or duplicated and the name says it all. It can take time and years.

Yeah, xbc/xlc will be the top two coins next to btc and ltc. At least you have reasonable expectations. It's not like XLC was just thrown off of Bittrex. Nor that XBC has gone through several dev teams, have no funds to pay their coder and is wallowing below ipo prices. It's nice to see people like you with a good head on their shoulders not spreading fake hype around.

Seriously, rebrand the coin, put some of the ipo funds towards new features, and pay off a small exchange or two to get listed. I say this not as an investor (I sold off ages ago), just general advice.
mortalviking

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:18:33 PM

Listen, when bitcoinplus reaches ten dollars down the road, the exchanges will want litecoinplus, so it is not so important its taking off right now, i think allcrypt sees this, but it will get listed more with exchanges, just be patient guys
portsofessen

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:39:17 AM

Seriously, rebrand the coin, put some of the ipo funds towards new features, and pay off a small exchange or two to get listed. I say this not as an investor (I sold off ages ago), just general advice.

I agree, it's time to rebrand. The XBC ship is going down fast and we shoudn't follow them to the core of the earth.
BarTeam

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 05:04:59 PM

A agree with almost you guys say. In terms of "evolution path".

But, the issue here is a lot more simple. Get a good team. I am comfortable with myself and intothelite (relations/trust take time to build). But we are not full time coders/supporters. Nor possible it might become (at least from my side). But one thing I am sure, I will stay with the community and with this coin, for a long long time. To help dev (for real one day), lead and sort minor issues that sometimes hit the team. The idea is to get a team.. THE team.

If the coin get's or not a new face, algo, wallet. Whatever it will be, I will be here assuring that it migrates into the right path, with the correct justice to all that participated on it. For now I am just getting as much knowledge as possible, making my efforts to "sustain" the coin, and procure for new challenges, team members and ideas to put next to the ones I already have and I am learning everyday.

I am also knowledgeable that the most lucrative investments in life involve time. SO =) Here I am. Investing with my dedication and capacity of adaptation.

Best for you all. And thank you for the votes!
BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 03:30:44 AM

Lately I have been contacted a lot more often than usual (if you all doubt me I can just bring posters and PMs to public). That makes me wish to just stay closer to what I love in crypto currencies a lot more than often.

Not that I am giving up on XLC... not at all! I will be still driving it. With or without <blockchain>, as it might for all of you be the ultimate proof of value. For me, it's the knowledge we all throw to the community and all the contacts we make.

I will be disclosing to you.. I have bought more than 30k XLC already. And I still can brink it up. It all stands for one thing only. Whatever the coin is. It will be always be for one thing, Knowledge!

Keep sharing Crypto Knowledge and you will get a better world. Coding, learning and making it the ultimate history artifact of human kind. Teaching it is not an specialty.. it's Art!

Remember this.. when I stick to an algo/coin.. whatever coin. I am only showing you what I will be influencing against, or what I have learned and all I am capable of doing. Put some thinking on this words.

BarTeam out.

EDIT: Keep it coming!
BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 04:01:31 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2014, 08:09:56 PM by BarTeam

Litecoin Plus Status (Update #7):

Trading this week:
Bittrex delisted us?.. YES! For sure! But they have said also to me that they will re-enlist us, if we drive value up! If anyone helps me to drive this coin to 1 million dollar cap I will donate half my coins to that person! (I will be posting all my addresses.. to prove you that if the interested makes it up, I will have the value).
Allcrypt holds the crown now still and it's trading!

XLC Votes:
Mintpal     #210 >> #206 14RkaPPqi5RnYUpjNUM3hKL62L6KTLYmMG   545 Votes
AllCoin      suspended
SwissCEX  #69 >> #57    1E8z5JKNkdB7Cggzmk3cNUbx2XLdZSzuGR   296 Votes
BTER        #31 >> #30    164 Votes UP 0 Votes DOWN                    164 Total Score
C-CEX      #43 >> #42     13LhAzKsCsib1pnVSGrMk2HkZZNMfyAF87    8 Votes
AskCoin    #65 >> #41     1CBFMeHwUUY52hTWhGXyhoShe4N4xiGaBu 31 Votes

Recruiting:
Lot's of contacts! But I am willing to driver things a little longer into the dark. I want survivors... not pranks! Time will tell.

Promotions (no change):
BTER referral login:
Status (1 user, 0 USD Total): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w1EdprpDSm5A35ijrOtG3q1xoioFRUzwr-cubO9h7yo/edit#gid=0
STILL THE SAME! No WAy =) i AM doing over 7k Bter points a month with trading!

Wallet (plans/updates) - no change here:
 - I am trying to compile with newer versions of SSL1.0.0e, Qt4.8.6, MingW4.8, etc. Before changing any code. -> Done. Last action to be done is Berckey DB 4.8 with (if possible) reduced size... NEED HELP HERE!
 - As I go.. read and comment the code. -> pending
 - Refresh/change wallet specific UI settings -> New (pending)
 - Add multi-threading to wallet code -> New (long pending)
 - Pioneer MPI wallets "optional stake time" of down to 1 second to take benefit of fast stakes and higher volume transaction seed nodes. -> New (idea)
 - Re-adapt stake splinting due to high volume wallets or automatic "don't split" above certain amount of inputs. -> New (idea)

Others:
@CryptoBarTeam
@XLCplus (intothelite)

In how many countries we have been dying currencies? Make it worth.. fight against the capitalism! Free concurrency should always be allowed. That's one step forward for evolution.
BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 08:13:01 PM

You will start seeing higher pumping of votes over Bter... =) I just reached 2 votes/hour and possible will have an additional vote next week.

3 votes/hour =) sooner than I expected.

EDIT: Time to hit the promotion... maybe now I am seeing the light! =) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=599095.msg7563035#msg7563035
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:42:50 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 07:58:22 PM by BitcoinNational

This is a very nice product.  The client is fast and works.  And the community seems active, at least more active than NOVA, PRIME, PEER, and other big names.

I think the brand is fine.  Just need to dream up some good idea that gets XLC some notice.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 05:15:36 PM

This is a very nice product.  The client is fast and works.  And the community seems active, at least more active than NOVA, PRIME, PEER, and other big names.

I think the brand is fine.  Just need to dream up some good idea that gets XLC some notice.

This is vacation time.. so.. it will look like there is no activity. But I am here! =) I am trading over bter! Seeking for the 4/votes hour.
BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 01:52:22 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 09:56:34 PM by BarTeam

You will start seeing higher pumping of votes over Bter... =) I just reached 2 votes/hour and possible will have an additional vote next week.

EDIT: Time to hit the promotion... maybe now I am seeing the light! =) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=599095.msg7563035#msg7563035

4 votes/hour! =)
BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 09:57:04 PM

4 votes/hour! =)

Almost done, 9 votes/hour! (max is 10)
BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 08:58:17 PM

10 VOTES/HOUR @ Bter! XLC is rising! Hit the promotion! --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=599095.msg7563035#msg7563035

I can teach you trade over BTER and additionally you will get XLC from the promotion.

=)
mr.coinstrader

Activity: 278

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:59:06 AM

Any news from the Dev?
BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 10:06:13 AM

Any news from the Dev?

If you mean XLCplus/XBCplus. Then no news. If you are referring to the "new" team holding this (check the posts). I would say, we are still around. But it's vacations time. So, there is little time to work over here. But I am around and for now watching the interested members to make a more realistic plan for the future.

My plan is still up. But slow. Sorry. If you still have you XLC. I would recommend to keep it and make your wallet run for some days if you didn't to collect some POS.

Cheers.

Report news in a week or so from my side.
BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 09:00:51 PM

Litecoin Plus Status (Update #8):

Trading (BarTeam):
I have been a bit out of trading of XLC. I am offering 50% of my XLC (XLAXZgP1gUyTpZ4TdJk8uwmr5naHxsKUDW) to anyone that can bring it to 10k satoshi for at least 48h!
Maybe if we bring value in this way, someone will take over.

XLC Votes:
Mintpal     surpressed
AllCoin      suspended
SwissCEX  #57 >> #41    1E8z5JKNkdB7Cggzmk3cNUbx2XLdZSzuGR   586 Votes
BTER       #30 >> #24    1107 Votes UP 0 Votes DOWN                   1107 Total Score
C-CEX      #42 >> #58     13LhAzKsCsib1pnVSGrMk2HkZZNMfyAF87    13 Votes
AskCoin    #41 >> #41     1CBFMeHwUUY52hTWhGXyhoShe4N4xiGaBu 54 Votes

Recruiting:
Time will tell. I will as I said.. be here...

Promotions (no change):
BTER referral login:
Status (1 user, 0 USD Total): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w1EdprpDSm5A35ijrOtG3q1xoioFRUzwr-cubO9h7yo/edit#gid=0
I have done 50% profit on trading over BTER for 1 month!

Proposition:
I will like to help anyone wanting to lead over XLC. Please contact me through PM.

Tweet us and joing the cause:
@CryptoBarTeam
@XLCplus (intothelite)
oldnoob

Activity: 157

Why not?

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:50:38 PM

Yes mortalviking, thats what I feel to.

I am an XBC bagholder and supporter. I will buy XLC to, but only when XBC gains some momentum again. I realy do think the names of this coins are the big advantage. And they realy are cool coins. I was so angry when I saw devs bail out, and I think they are stupid to. The coins could have reached 1000x there value if they not bailed out. But I think this 1000x still can happen. When we (community) keep positive and active, it could/will go up again. There was some competition between XBC and XLC in the past, but we have to join now I think. Post some on the XBC-bitcointalkANN if you want. And ask the XBC-community to be some more active.

Good luck guys

BitcoinPlus supporter: XBC: B7Df47bCFaNKvRhqnxq3VmZ2t8u7uuoT8p http://www.bitcoinplus.org/
egghead123
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 09:26:59 AM

Is XLCplus not the same guy as XBCplus?Tell him to come back with XBCplus IPO money.We need that for our development fund.

on: May 10, 2014, 09:57:59 AM
DEV UPDATE

- Instructions on how to buy into the IPO are on the first page at the top. You need to message "XBCplus" for XLC. I physically cannot get through all of the orders on this account as it makes me wait 5 minutes between messages. I have 5 pages of requests so think how long that will take...

- I have been primarily on the XBCplus account negotiating a fix to the clash between the XBC and XLC communities. I have apologized countless times and I have provided the facts (not rumors). This has settled a lot of people down and we are now working on reuniting the community.
Len

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:29:11 PM

Where is the best place to buy XLC at the moment?  anyone looking to sell some?
Looking to buy some for a friend
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: