Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:00:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LitecoinPlus (XLC) / super fast / green / great team!  (Read 77009 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Spidersbox
Legendary

Activity: 1294
Merit: 1039

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:47:19 PM

I paid the .2 BTC to get LitecoinPlus put on the voting page at NoveExchange.com

Please vote!

also, anybody come up with a price for lcp ??
want to trade dotcoin, bitcoin, or npoints for my litecoinplus ??
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bobitza202

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:11:54 PM

Hmmm, from what i see on the historical data, price was ranging from 0.01$ to 0.1$ in 2014.

There's only one way to find out what the price per LCP will be, and that is when LCP will be added to the exchange.I saw some movements on the LCP explorer in the last days, thousands of LCP, so it would be correct to assume that price will probably be established by those few active whales that hold LCP now in their wallets when they will create the sell orders  Tongue

Novaexchange is a good place to start  Grin

ghuang168

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:18:37 PM

You'll stake back to the original percentage and more.
 Trust me this thing is dead otherwise.
I'd also be willing to purchase your shares.
Spidersbox
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:50:25 AM

so far so good.
we have 32 votes so far at https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/
npoints are fairly low right now - for those of you who can buy some votes (hint-hint)

I have a LitecoinPlus pool set up at http://lcp.spidersbox.com for those who would like to do some mining.
Difficulty is still very low - you can pick up a nice little stash with gpu mining right now. Network hash rate is about 3.2 MH

pools can bee a little finicky at times, and my paying job is keeping me really busy - so if you have problems, make sure you send me an email, and I will get on it as soon as I can, but it might take a day or two.

Once we can get this coin trading on an exchange, I think more pools will pick it up.

I'm thinking once we get on an exchange, that would be a good idea to make a new announcement thread.
I will be able to update the opening message so people can get the latest news.

we still have time to make any additional changes/tweaks to the wallet before the user base starts expanding, so:
Is every body happy with the block reward?
How about the staking?

Now would be a good time to voice your opinion for any changes.
BarTeam

Activity: 313

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 09:35:14 AM

so far so good.
we have 32 votes so far at https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/
npoints are fairly low right now - for those of you who can buy some votes (hint-hint)

I have a LitecoinPlus pool set up at http://lcp.spidersbox.com for those who would like to do some mining.
Difficulty is still very low - you can pick up a nice little stash with gpu mining right now. Network hash rate is about 3.2 MH

pools can bee a little finicky at times, and my paying job is keeping me really busy - so if you have problems, make sure you send me an email, and I will get on it as soon as I can, but it might take a day or two.

Once we can get this coin trading on an exchange, I think more pools will pick it up.

I'm thinking once we get on an exchange, that would be a good idea to make a new announcement thread.
I will be able to update the opening message so people can get the latest news.

we still have time to make any additional changes/tweaks to the wallet before the user base starts expanding, so:
Is every body happy with the block reward?
How about the staking?

Now would be a good time to voice your opinion for any changes.

I think it looks stable from explorer perspective.

Has the coin stake split been solved? I remember it being a problem when the wallet had like 10k or more transactions.
Spidersbox
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:27:11 PM

Has the coin stake split been solved? I remember it being a problem when the wallet had like 10k or more transactions.
I wasn't aware of any splitting problem. please elaborate.

I do know that most pos wallets will keep splitting the blocks smaller, and smaller.
You can use the coin control function to regroup/rebuild the blocks.
bobitza202

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:42:03 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2017, 05:15:11 PM by bobitza202

Uh-oh, difficulty is growing fast, gotta move quickly with that mining   Grin

Btw 54 votes on novaexchange now  Tongue
BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 09:18:59 AM

I do know that most pos wallets will keep splitting the blocks smaller, and smaller.

Coin splitting is a problem for GUI. After so many transactions every PoS or PoW starts pushing the wallet functions to a point you can't do a thing.

So yes. There is a function somewhere that is doing very long loops. I can't be certain which one. But This is replicable very easily. Just wait for 10k or more transactions in your wallet (and never regroup), and you will see what I mean.

Some wallets use the approach of percentage to regroup on the "new block" PoS event. Others just don't split. It depends. Personally, I would think fast PoS coins should never split. 6 hours matures, should never split. But if you want to make a good PoS system, I guess you need to split. So my guess would be... split if the coin is above 1% of you total wallet value (not addresses! ok?). Otherwise, keep the mined into the same chunk.
Spidersbox
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:21:31 PM

Coin splitting is a problem for GUI. After so many transactions every PoS or PoW starts pushing the wallet functions to a point you can't do a thing.

So yes. There is a function somewhere that is doing very long loops. I can't be certain which one. But This is replicable very easily. Just wait for 10k or more transactions in your wallet (and never regroup), and you will see what I mean.

Some wallets use the approach of percentage to regroup on the "new block" PoS event. Others just don't split. It depends. Personally, I would think fast PoS coins should never split. 6 hours matures, should never split. But if you want to make a good PoS system, I guess you need to split. So my guess would be... split if the coin is above 1% of you total wallet value (not addresses! ok?). Otherwise, keep the mined into the same chunk.
so, the bigger the database, the longer it takes to dig through it.
This will take some investigating/thinking. maybe get rid of the splitting. (never really liked it) - maybe an auto regroup.
It might not be the blocks, it might be the transactions.

You wouldn't happen to have a spare wallet will over 10,000 transactions would you ? (zero balance - addresses not used anymore ...)
I only have 1,161 transactions so far - could be a while before I can investigate the problem.
BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 02:48:52 AM

This will take some investigating/thinking. maybe get rid of the splitting. (never really liked it) - maybe an auto regroup.

so, the bigger the database, the longer it takes to dig through it. -> Yes, but I think the problem I refer to is not because of it. Might be associated but not the main issue.
This will take some investigating/thinking. maybe get rid of the splitting. (never really liked it) - maybe an auto regroup. -> auto regroup works but needs to be adjusted to the size of the coin.
It might not be the blocks, it might be the transactions. -> its the number of transactions not yet spent from your wallet. I have the impression that if I have zero coins, the wallet is quite fast.

You wouldn't happen to have a spare wallet will over 10,000 transactions would you ? (zero balance - addresses not used anymore ...)
I only have 1,161 transactions so far - could be a while before I can investigate the problem.

Therefore I think the above will not work. You need to hold coins over many transactions to notice the problem. Example: Mine and never regroup/transfer to a single address.
If you are staking, then it's even worse.

If I have the chance I will try to debug it.

I have one question (if you know the answer):
Selecting more than 650 transactions to send coins from, the space on the broadcast transaction seems to be not enough (> 100Kbytes). Do you know if this is the real limit or if there is something somewhere wrong?
Spidersbox
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:15:00 AM

so, the bigger the database, the longer it takes to dig through it. -> Yes, but I think the problem I refer to is not because of it. Might be associated but not the main issue.
This will take some investigating/thinking. maybe get rid of the splitting. (never really liked it) - maybe an auto regroup. -> auto regroup works but needs to be adjusted to the size of the coin.
It might not be the blocks, it might be the transactions. -> its the number of transactions not yet spent from your wallet. I have the impression that if I have zero coins, the wallet is quite fast.

Therefore I think the above will not work. You need to hold coins over many transactions to notice the problem. Example: Mine and never regroup/transfer to a single address.
If you are staking, then it's even worse.

If I have the chance I will try to debug it.

I have one question (if you know the answer):
Selecting more than 650 transactions to send coins from, the space on the broadcast transaction seems to be not enough (> 100Kbytes). Do you know if this is the real limit or if there is something somewhere wrong?
I think I know what you mean.
I had a problem with my emerald wallet back when I was heavily mining them. I had soooo many small blocks, the wallet couldn't send a large amount of coins.
I ended up having to send a smaller amount, then even a smaller amount ... and smaller ...
The exchanges have problems like that and have to "dust" their wallets from time to time. (regroup)
I just assumed it was an inherent problem with most coin wallets.

I think I've never ran into that with other wallets is because I add in the coin control function and use it to keep my blocks large. I have a silly notion that I will stake more ( 5% is 5%)

Let me know if you come up with a solution - we can add it in  Smiley

Do you want write access to the github repo?
Victorreach

Activity: 377
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:52:28 PM

I can not register on this pool http://lcp.spidersbox.com (( Token expired, please try again  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Victorreach

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:08:58 PM

Is there any other working pool to get this coin?
bobitza202

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:39:20 PM

I can not register on this pool http://lcp.spidersbox.com (( Token expired, please try again  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Check your spam folder at mail.

Spidersbox
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:51:23 PM

as far as I know, mine is the only litecoinplus pool.
The token expired bit is a pain in the ass.
some times you can just close the browser, and click on the email link again.

I checked the database and there are not any outstanding tokens - so I guess you figured it out.(?)
Spidersbox
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:00:25 PM

It would be nice if another pool would pick up litecoinplus.
The more the hashrate is spread around the better.

Maybe some of you miners can talk another pool into picking up litecoinplus ??
Victorreach

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:42:06 PM

it turns out the pool does not work (((there are other pools but I unfortunately do not know how to contact them ((I can give links to them can help. What price is expected when entering the exchange?
Victorreach

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:49:45 PM

http://findblocks.com/stats - here is a nice pool and there is a mail for communication
Spidersbox
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:53:46 PM

it turns out the pool does not work (((there are other pools but I unfortunately do not know how to contact them ((I can give links to them can help. What price is expected when entering the exchange?
sorry it doesn't work for you. (there are four people on it now)

as for price - I haven't a clue.
Hmmm, from what i see on the historical data, price was ranging from 0.01$ to 0.1$ in 2014.

There's only one way to find out what the price per LCP will be, and that is when LCP will be added to the exchange.I saw some movements on the LCP explorer in the last days, thousands of LCP, so it would be correct to assume that price will probably be established by those few active whales that hold LCP now in their wallets when they will create the sell orders  Tongue

Novaexchange is a good place to start  Grin

LitecoinPlus has not been on an exchange for a while (over a year I think)
I'm thinking some of the bag holders may decide to dump as soon as they can - while others will be picking them up.

Victorreach

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:11:27 PM

you contacted this pool which I gave you? I think that for them it will not be difficult to include this coin! And why can not I register on this pool and 4 employees like you say work? ((
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: