Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:51:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 [395] 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fmasta

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:54:14 AM

I was offline from week what is going on currently ?

• whole community waiting for blackbox be like :

• while fundation members are :

soepkip

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CitizenEra5ed

Activity: 52
Merit: 36

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:07:00 PM

BlackCoin Store

KNC Titan Group Buy #1

There has been a few weeks and we still have some leftover shares for anyone interested. A total of 87 shares have been succesfully payed for but we are not there yet. 13 Shares are still available. You can go to BlackCoin Store and check out the KNC Titan Group Buy #1 for more information.

11 Shares left!

ONLY 2 SHARES LEFT!

After talk with the Escrower we have agreed to pay the miner tomorrow between 08-14.00 GMT+1 Depends on when we meet up on MIRC.

After funding the miner a mail will go out to all the shareholders with the receipt of the pre-order and future information about the Group Buy! For those that didnt catch this one, more will be up soon!

Success!!! All shares have been sold and Escrow holder "dibdab" has been rewarded with 2 Shares for the help with the Escrow. (1 from myself and the other was remaining at the time of funding).

We are awaiting confirmation from KNC that everything went well. Invoice of the pre-order will be sent out to all shareholders later during the day. We will also find out when the estimated date for shipping is.

Me and a friend of mine are developing a platform for shareholders to sell/buy/trade shares with eachother + people outside the GB, ability to change personal info such as receiving address and contact info, ability to request payouts more often then once a week, for example once a day. Track the miner you own shares at, check hashrate, where its pointed, live webcam, temperatures and more.

With a platform like that we plan to setup more Group Buys, however they will be a bit different from this one. After ROI from mining at multipool.us all miners will be pointed at BC Multipool to support the coin. That differs from this recent Group Buy where shareholders decide where the miner is to be pointed.

Much more info on this will be provided later! Stay Tuned!

A quick update on blackcoinstore!

Not that many products have been added lately as focus has been on the recent Group Buy, We will be adding a few things during this week.

Together with the addition of new products and New Group Buys we will be performing a 48 hour Maintenance to add some features that have been planned for a long time.

If you have any questions or suggestions for BlackCoin Store feel free to drop me a PM here or send us an email contact@blackcoinstore.com

EDIT: Quick edit, after a call to KNCMiner everything was ok and the payment has been recieved the Invoice will be going out to shareholders within 3-4 hours from now.

Regards

Kevin K (Jilixi)
BlackCoin Store

Any idea what's happening here? Not heard anything in months and he's not been on the forum since June...

C
McKie

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 02:13:51 AM

I was offline from week what is going on currently ?

• whole community waiting for blackbox be like :

• while fundation members are :

soepkip

You rang? Soepkip is no longer in the foundation. Visit BLKFoundation.org for updated team page.

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
7West

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 04:13:37 AM

fmasta = 7000Years 
fmasta

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:16:19 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2014, 05:39:45 AM by fmasta

fmasta = 7000Years  

man.. you fudding against me. nice try

7West = ie ? BC is the new BTC ? grow up....

meh

Please, next time, try to bring something to the convo... or... consider restrain.

oops. I did it.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
fmasta

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:52:53 AM

You rang? Soepkip is no longer in the foundation. Visit BLKFoundation.org for updated team page.

decent move.

ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 07:03:51 AM

it's easy to buy BC !!

https://www.ccedk.com/bc-eur

CCEDK is perfect for SEPA trasnfer of EUR.

I traded EUR-NXT there fast and without any problem. I suppose they will get more volume soon.
fortune143

Activity: 87
Merit: 13

favours the true

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:04:25 AM

BlackCoin Store

KNC Titan Group Buy #1

There has been a few weeks and we still have some leftover shares for anyone interested. A total of 87 shares have been succesfully payed for but we are not there yet. 13 Shares are still available. You can go to BlackCoin Store and check out the KNC Titan Group Buy #1 for more information.

11 Shares left!

ONLY 2 SHARES LEFT!

After talk with the Escrower we have agreed to pay the miner tomorrow between 08-14.00 GMT+1 Depends on when we meet up on MIRC.

After funding the miner a mail will go out to all the shareholders with the receipt of the pre-order and future information about the Group Buy! For those that didnt catch this one, more will be up soon!

Success!!! All shares have been sold and Escrow holder "dibdab" has been rewarded with 2 Shares for the help with the Escrow. (1 from myself and the other was remaining at the time of funding).

We are awaiting confirmation from KNC that everything went well. Invoice of the pre-order will be sent out to all shareholders later during the day. We will also find out when the estimated date for shipping is.

Me and a friend of mine are developing a platform for shareholders to sell/buy/trade shares with eachother + people outside the GB, ability to change personal info such as receiving address and contact info, ability to request payouts more often then once a week, for example once a day. Track the miner you own shares at, check hashrate, where its pointed, live webcam, temperatures and more.

With a platform like that we plan to setup more Group Buys, however they will be a bit different from this one. After ROI from mining at multipool.us all miners will be pointed at BC Multipool to support the coin. That differs from this recent Group Buy where shareholders decide where the miner is to be pointed.

Much more info on this will be provided later! Stay Tuned!

A quick update on blackcoinstore!

Not that many products have been added lately as focus has been on the recent Group Buy, We will be adding a few things during this week.

Together with the addition of new products and New Group Buys we will be performing a 48 hour Maintenance to add some features that have been planned for a long time.

If you have any questions or suggestions for BlackCoin Store feel free to drop me a PM here or send us an email contact@blackcoinstore.com

EDIT: Quick edit, after a call to KNCMiner everything was ok and the payment has been recieved the Invoice will be going out to shareholders within 3-4 hours from now.

Regards

Kevin K (Jilixi)
BlackCoin Store

Any idea what's happening here? Not heard anything in months and he's not been on the forum since June...

C

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/2frwyg/titan_group_buy_at_blackcoinstore/

This is the latest discussion I can find about it.

Obviously something like this must be pretty hard to organise and everyone has busy lives, but the communication has been terrible and there is no telling what is really going on this group buy.

Tbh I would say the best way to avoid disappointment is to hope for the best but expect the worst. I'm taking this as a learning curve personally.

potential is great, but its just potential.
xsedivy

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 12:06:48 PM

Donations to BlackCoin Foundation Miner Fund:

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/2hijma/gritt_vizique_and_others_are_doing_great_job_guys/
http://www.blkfeed.com/topic/205/blackcoin-foundation-miner-fund#
7West

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 05:13:44 AM

POS 3.0 has been released by developer Joel Bosch. Check it out!  Roll Eyes

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695855.msg8986661#msg8986661
http://www.coindesk.com/xc-next-gen-pos-mintpal/
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 10:37:31 AM

C

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/2frwyg/titan_group_buy_at_blackcoinstore/

Obviously something like this must be pretty hard to organise and everyone has busy lives, but the communication has been terrible and there is no telling what is really going on this group buy.

Tbh I would say the best way to avoid disappointment is to hope for the best but expect the worst. I'm taking this as a learning curve personally.

Yea him was annoyed that his customers were emailing him while he was on vacation. So he closed his business.. something like that :p

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 10:39:39 AM

C

Yea him was annoyed that his customers were emailing him while he was on vacation. So he closed his business.. something like that :p

Yeah having customers contact you when you're trying to start a business is a real bitch...

wait WHAT?!?!  Undecided
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 07:26:39 PM

LOL - wizfags latest PnD scheme. Happy scamming!
btw, isn't that the guy who said he would never stop his 100% support for VRC Wink

fmasta

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 09:00:54 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2014, 03:30:04 AM by fmasta

btw, isn't that the guy who said he would never stop his 100% support for VRC Wink

Lol, why would you be showing so much hate ??

Not so concerned about that coin... but what does wizfreak have to do with this ann ?
Isn't that dev (Joel Bosch) a legit one ? or do you have some informations ?

buy-black

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 10:05:33 PM

I have always thought that exchanges are minting coins.  I have zero coins in exchanges, if I want to sell, I send them and sell them, and you should do the same.

Look at this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.27720

BC + XC + DRK
fmasta

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:24:42 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2014, 03:36:58 AM by fmasta

Lol, why would you be showing so much hate ??

Not so concerned about that coin... but what does wizfreak have to do with this ann ?
Isn't that dev (Joel Bosch) a legit one ? or do you have some informations ?

So nothing ? Well...

Then let's pretend that you're just showing signs of being quite a little bit of
a childish jealous prick.

Or maybe are trying to give BC a pathetic image intentionally ?

Hopefully this fanboi/fudding attitude won't have too much bad impact on us.

Don't forget... with that kind of move ( POS 3.x ), you can be pretty sure many
eyes are on us... waiting to laugh after that kind of rage reaction you just had.

Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:09:48 AM

So you pretend you don't know anything about wizfarms/mctainos/Joel Boschs history with BlackCoin? (and Cinni, VRC....)
That guy is a scammer and/or a laughing stock, but certainly nobody you should take serious. period.

oh, and sorry for being asleep at night in my time zone.
Did not know that i have to be at your service 24/7.

zigpumper

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:39:24 AM

I have always thought that exchanges are minting coins.  I have zero coins in exchanges, if I want to sell, I send them and sell them, and you should do the same.

Look at this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.27720

Thanks for the info. bc looks nice
fmasta

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 07:27:47 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2014, 12:20:45 PM by fmasta

So you pretend you don't know anything about wizfarms/mctainos/Joel Boschs history with BlackCoin? (and Cinni, VRC....)
That guy is a scammer and/or a laughing stock, but certainly nobody you should take serious. period.

oh, and sorry for being asleep at night in my time zone.
Did not know that i have to be at your service 24/7.

Don't worry. I know your timezone, be it approximately.
Was expecting at least someone else to reply on that, but maybe you belong to the
last persons that keep posting here.

Then ok. You're perfectly right on this one. Didn't expect wizfrak to be the developer,
as the coin Roadmap seems pretty well defined, having kind of well defined milestones and all.

So... Sadly, there seems to be pretty much more activity and teamwork on their part,
as well as a visible effort to educate (rather than misinform) in their community.

edit : well... wizrcrack being a crypto developer would be on itself a pretty much a blatant lie.
Can someone post where this info leaked from originally ? knowing there are some XC people
in this thread.

hellyeahent

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:56:40 AM

BC to da moon... buying some #bittrex to show support for this site for adding BC/XXX pairs. Thanks for trust in BC  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 [395] 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: