Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:55:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [358] 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:45:36 PM

Oh, now it's the trolls that have taken this coin down like that... Nice!

no. you are just trying to do everything to talk it down further, along with others. Don't play dumber than you are.

Me? And I thought I've been constantly saying that this price is way too low and the dev team needs to be activated to prevent it from collapsing. Thanks for letting me know that I got it all wrong...

PS: If you've been gambling too much with shitcoins and you are angry and don't see things clearly, I understand. We have all been there.

I am not gambling with anything and i did not gamble with anything, thanks.
If you really care about BC (a few of your posts do at least look like you might do Wink ) you are doing a horrible job by feeding all the "real trolls".

Something like

[...]
[....]
I suggest we all take a very good look at the current price, because I suspect there will be a long time before we see it again. Grin
[....]
I meant that I suspect we go even lower... I just hope we don't end up like cinni.

is not productive or helpful by any means, just scaring people away and giving trolls something to "hook in".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Subtuppel

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:05:25 PM

Blackcoin has its own four page section in my book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" Reference Book. 
[...]
Nice!
I reposted this

Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1452
Merit: 1162

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:42:25 PM

Blackcoin has its own four page section in my book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" Reference Book. 
[...]
Nice!
I reposted this

Thank you for posting this to the Blackcoin subreddit and forum.  I have just registered with the forum. 
Dsellerz

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:56:45 AM

I must admit that i've been holding since around 7k sat all the way upto the peak-then all the way back down again. My own stupid fault for being naive thinking it will go up and up forever. I lost the chance to take a clean £2300. Now i've just today sold all my BC and lost £40. I see this as a lesson learned in the world of crypto, and that is, no matter how promising the developer is, no matter how much hype it gets or media attention, or innovation- things can go very wrong for a coin in a short amount of time. I wish you blackcoiners luck in your venture, and i will be back on the blackcoin WHEN not IF the train starts to move again, but for now, bagholding is no fun, i need some excitement back in crypto. The sort of excitement i got when we struggled to pass 10ksats and it shot up to an ATH.

I would take your BTC from selling off BC and buy some DRK. They have a big coin update coming this week and the price is going to jump a bit. I am doing this and plan on buying some BC with the profits since its so low. I hear so much about BC devs not being active enough. I think thats crazy. I follow the altcoin world closely and BC is always being mentioned somewhere. Hell it just had an article on Coindesk the other day.
blade87

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:43:19 AM

My only intention is to activate you, because I think you are either asleep or playing games. But, all right. I'll stop posting anything in this thread and see if things get better.

It's getting cheap enough to start activating yourself. You know exactly what I mean when I say that.

The developers have worked hard, only to see the price continue to drop. I'm not exactly sure what you are expecting from them or even suggesting, so you might as well just make yourself very clear instead of being extremely vague to try and prove a point. Not to mention, since BC price is way way down, funding is now at the lowest it may have ever been, meaning projects are going to take longer. So again I say, it's getting cheap enough to start activating yourself. If you don't, or the community doesn't, then they have nobody blame (and certainly not the devs) but themselves. So instead of pointing fingers at the devs, take a look in the mirror first.

It's really a shame what long term holders who may have average buys at 20K+ may have had to go through. Since BC, a dozen coins have come and gone, and it does you have the majority of the market now questioning whether any of this is real or worth anything. Maybe that's what has to happen before the next big crypto bubble can happen, but it's looking ugly all around right now. CMC has been mostly red for a while now.
fmasta

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:16:49 AM

Blackcoin remind me 300 Army.

Have 300 developers.

...But in the end all them die! Huh Cheesy

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
digicidal

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:48:33 AM

I would take your BTC from selling off BC and buy some DRK. They have a big coin update coming this week and the price is going to jump a bit. I am doing this and plan on buying some BC with the profits since its so low. I hear so much about BC devs not being active enough. I think thats crazy. I follow the altcoin world closely and BC is always being mentioned somewhere. Hell it just had an article on Coindesk the other day.

And I was wondering why everybody is buying DRK like crazy! Not a single SELL order in hours!

Somebody should give this man a prize!

PS: So, is bullshit acceptable in here as long as it is accompanied by hype for BC?

Honestly, I thought that was an unlisted bylaw of BCT really.  At least that seems to be the case in every single coin thread I've ever investigated at all.
Dsellerz

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:52:20 AM

And I was wondering why everybody is buying DRK like crazy! Not a single SELL order in hours!

PS: So, is bullshit acceptable in here as long as it is accompanied by hype for BC?

Bullshit? I was responding to the person whom I quoted in my post. He said he ALREADY SOLD HIS BC. A quote you curiously chose not to include in your post. So who is really bullshitting???

I gave him or anyone else that cares a potential tip if you have some BTC and what my plans are if I get some profits from following it. Is that bullshit? I don't think you know what bullshit means kid. And what hype? Simply saying BC devs are active and seeing BC news is considered hype? Maybe you don't know what hype means too. Also, what do you mean not a single sell order in hours? Who the hell mentioned sell orders? Do you live under powerlines?
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:26:02 AM

My only intention is to activate you, because I think you are either asleep or playing games. But, all right. I'll stop posting anything in this thread and see if things get better.

It's getting cheap enough to start activating yourself. You know exactly what I mean when I say that.

The developers have worked hard, only to see the price continue to drop. I'm not exactly sure what you are expecting from them or even suggesting, so you might as well just make yourself very clear instead of being extremely vague to try and prove a point. Not to mention, since BC price is way way down, funding is now at the lowest it may have ever been, meaning projects are going to take longer. So again I say, it's getting cheap enough to start activating yourself. If you don't, or the community doesn't, then they have nobody blame (and certainly not the devs) but themselves. So instead of pointing fingers at the devs, take a look in the mirror first.

It's really a shame what long term holders who may have average buys at 20K+ may have had to go through. Since BC, a dozen coins have come and gone, and it does you have the majority of the market now questioning whether any of this is real or worth anything. Maybe that's what has to happen before the next big crypto bubble can happen, but it's looking ugly all around right now. CMC has been mostly red for a while now.

I never claimed to be a dev or a long term holder. I've paid for expensive coins and now their price is down by 50% for no significant reason, apart from the weird lack of any marketing activity on the devs side.

As I said, I'm out of this thread. Let's see how it goes. Please, do not quote me.

So called devs is just a group of community that is interested in this coin and has stepped up their game. Only real or official dev is rat4.

Marketing sucks: why not attempt to help out?

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:44:35 AM

My guess is that the real long term holders (miners, early adopters) are not worried yet. But everyone else who bought in at 20k or higher is a bit worried. And I think it is fully justified.

And what you expect ?...
At end to many "investors" like you "only demand".

Many people are around work hard price is falling but price is not dev part he have to provide safe coin rest is community are their work.

Anyway POS2.0 , halo , blkfeed were nice price was falling anyway - devs and community did what could at some point.
Price was moved only on bittrex announce nothing more...

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Jherek

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:51:58 AM

Bullshit? I was responding to the person whom I quoted in my post. He said he ALREADY SOLD HIS BC. A quote you curiously chose not to include in your post. So who is really bullshitting???

I gave him or anyone else that cares a potential tip if you have some BTC and what my plans are if I get some profits from following it. Is that bullshit? I don't think you know what bullshit means kid. And what hype? Simply saying BC devs are active and seeing BC news is considered hype? Maybe you don't know what hype means too. Also, what do you mean not a single sell order in hours? Who the hell mentioned sell orders? Do you live under powerlines?

Some day also you will realize, that rumors, news and announcement mean nothing in the cryptoworld. BC had one good news after another and the price was going down, same happened with XC, and I expect it to follow the path of BC very soon. DRK is struggling to beat LTC-price, after it peaked a bit over 1 LTC for a short time but never went through again. Cryptomarkets are completely random and chaotic, it's impossible to predict and make promises. Only thing you can do is BUY when it goes cheap and SELL when it goes expensive.
piyany

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:53:11 AM

My guess is that the real long term holders (miners, early adopters) are not worried yet. But everyone else who bought in at 20k or higher is a bit worried. And I think it is fully justified.

Early adopters have been cashing out for months now with huge profits. How do you explain such a downtrend with almost no inflation where multipools actually help the price?

Everyone else pays their bills. Welcome to crypto.
Jherek

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:12:15 AM

How do you explain such a downtrend with almost no inflation where multipools actually help the price?

Which multipools exactly help the price? At the current moment no one I know. blackcoinpool.com is not paying out for the whole weekend cryptsy API is still fucked up since the last maintenance (they have experience in fucking things up).
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 07:48:23 AM

Some day also you will realize, that rumors, news and announcement mean nothing in the cryptoworld. BC had one good news after another and the price was going down, same happened with XC, and I expect it to follow the path of BC very soon. DRK is struggling to beat LTC-price, after it peaked a bit over 1 LTC for a short time but never went through again. Cryptomarkets are completely random and chaotic, it's impossible to predict and make promises. Only thing you can do is BUY when it goes cheap and SELL when it goes expensive.

DRK is also extremely risky now with RZR, CLK, XC, VRC, MNR and a bunch of other Bittrex coins right behind them. BTC looks the safest now. But that could all change instantly.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
bitboy2000

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:56:26 AM

IMO (and that all this forum is for..)

The top 100 Holders of most coins have not spread despite all the downsells.

Big bag holders are the true belivers and dont sell.

from.. http://bitinfocharts.com/

Top 100 Richest Addresses for BTC / LTC / DRK / BC / RDD   
2,547,459 BTC ($1,496,856,164 USD) 19.43% Total   
16,685,999 LTC ($114,130,870 USD) 53.77% Total
2,586,792 DRK ($14,138,574 USD) 56.86% Total   
48,865,272 BC ($2,960,157 USD) 65.46% Total
15,877,519,707 RDD ($1,399,542 USD) 58.81% Total

Until most of the coins are used to buy goods and services then the price is not going up in a hurry.

Look at BTC (top 100 addresses 19.4%) a large proportion of these r exchanges etc.

The money is flowing.. churned ...

When the top 100 is below say 50% then things will start moving.

So I say to the non belivers ... sell... Go away.

Give it time.

If BC was a coin pair then that may help?

Lips sealed

(All IMO)

Jherek

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:03:33 AM

DRK is also extremely risky now with RZR, CLK, XC, VRC, MNR and a bunch of other Bittrex coins right behind them. BTC looks the safest now. But that could all change instantly.

Well, looking at cryptsy api that's not working and blackcoinpool who's not paying (and probably not buying either), it seems like BC has lost some significant buy support. Blackcoinpool should have around 3 BTC/day but nowhere I see 3 BTC volume around the current price on cryptsy and just some tiny walls way lower (10000, 9000 and so on) on mintpal and it takes only 2.8 BTC to get BC to 12939 on cryptsy.
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 08:15:39 AM

I must admit that i've been holding since around 7k sat all the way upto the peak-then all the way back down again. My own stupid fault for being naive thinking it will go up and up forever. I lost the chance to take a clean £2300. Now i've just today sold all my BC and lost £40. I see this as a lesson learned in the world of crypto, and that is, no matter how promising the developer is, no matter how much hype it gets or media attention, or innovation- things can go very wrong for a coin in a short amount of time. I wish you blackcoiners luck in your venture, and i will be back on the blackcoin WHEN not IF the train starts to move again, but for now, bagholding is no fun, i need some excitement back in crypto. The sort of excitement i got when we struggled to pass 10ksats and it shot up to an ATH.

This is true. However they can also go very right. I'm not saying that will happen tomorrow or anytime near the future or even BC, but a movement can gain momentum that completely shifts the crypto dynamic when no one is expecting it.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
Subtuppel

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:31:31 AM

6000 BC bounty for finishing Brainwallet transcation tab

please check if you are the one who can do this....
If you are a twitter user please tweet this!

kris2222

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:52:30 AM

With the experience with BC, I doubt any alt is more than one-time p&d with occasional jumps on the way down. There is no alt that has broken the pattern so far. Shit - I learned the hard way. Could have become rich selling a few alts at peaks, but have almost nothing now Sad

EDIT: It might change when the next BTC bubble starts, but who knows...
Jherek

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:34:59 AM

With the experience with BC, I doubt any alt is more than one-time p&d with occasional jumps on the way down. There is no alt that has broken the pattern so far. Shit - I learned the hard way. Could have become rich selling a few alts at peaks, but have almost nothing now Sad

EDIT: It might change when the next BTC bubble starts, but who knows...

Depends what you want. Want to get rich fast, join the PnD ride, but you will have to fucking sell when it's the time (90000 for BC). If you want to gambe, sell high and buy low as always. If you just want to park money in Crypto, buy in low and keep your money in a coin that has slow movement not much change in the price.

BC is not really deep down yet, it needs less than 8 BTC to bring Blackcoin above 12k again on all exchanges but more than 30 BTC to bring it down to 6000. If the pools would start buying again, 12k would be not far.
Pages: « 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [358] 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: