Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:59:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609538 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 09:13:03 PM

60 buy orders in a row!!!!!

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
Subtuppel

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:16:34 PM

60 buy orders in a row!!!!!
lets better hope that they don't just repeat the clusterfuck we just went through.
I'd be more than happy if this does not go higher than 35 on low volume.

every iteration produces more bagholders who will hate this coin.
Of course it is their own fault, but they don't know or don't believe it.

buy-black

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 09:23:18 PM

BC + XC + DRK
Omnivion

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:47:16 PM

I am rebound some of my BLK now ! Cheesy
wrong guy on the wrong account right now or why are you speaking like a 3 year old suddenly?
I do not understand what is the problem? People sell and people buy this is a free market. I'm really enjoying of to practice daytranding is very exciting to make money ... on P&D.

Guy 90% of the people in Crypto are only daytrading...

Like I said I'm already tired of being a good boy from now on I will not miss the chance to earn easy money, I am sorry if someone left burned with this pump, but all part of the game ... Someone win and someone lose, that's how world works.

Because ppl have to start believing in good coins and holding or we all lose. Even you whales. BC should be $200.00 per coin by Dec. Won't happen with these massive dumps to jump coins for more pumps.

"Good boy" you could 100x your btc, play along.

There is no way it will be $200.00 by Dec. At least be realistic in your projections.

$20? No. Maybe $2.

The only way it could get to $20+ this year is if Bitcoin is up at $20,000. It's possible but it's not going to happen unless a lot of liquidity pours in from Wall Street.

We could get to $20/coin if Bitcoin is trading at $2000+ and we overtook the spot of Litecoin as the coin with the second largest marketcap.  That's probably quite an optimistic projection, but it's possible.  At its peak, litecoin had about 9% of Bitcoin's marketcap.  For a $20 BlackCoin at the time Bitcoin is worth $2000, we would need 5.7% of Bitcoin's market cap.  If Bitcoin goes even higher, obviously we would only need a smaller percentage.

Blockchain for Apps | Blockchain for Business | Blockchain for Future
Omnivion

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:53:59 PM

Any early miner who doesn't plan on being a long-term holder has already sold their coins long ago.  The recent spike in price turned out to be an artificial jump/pump and dump effort, so we shouldn't be concerned about the return 30-33k satoshi.

In fact, if we try to prevent the price from falling back down while the coins are dumped, we'd actually be letting the pump and dumpers cash out with a profit for their efforts.  Let them throw away their coins at a loss, or pick them up when they're given away for cheap.

If we want the price to increase, we need to get the word out about all the great things that are happening with the coin.  Not just to our own community, but outside of it as well.  This will probably be a bit easier to do when all the projects planned start moving from the development stages to completion.

Blockchain for Apps | Blockchain for Business | Blockchain for Future
slinger1015

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:06:14 PM

This coin has everything going for it.
I don't get it.
In my opinion we should have saw and should still be in the .0005 range.
Here we are at the .00032 range which is infact less then i thought the coin was worth 2 months ago.
The IRC is riddled with fud and now this forum seems actually okay.
we can't get a brake from the manipulators.

Not trying to FUD i love this coin.
But there is a point I will no longer be in bc.
I know from talking to others I am not the only one and we have all ready seen a lot of our community leave.

Please try to do something about the state of the community.

https://twitter.com/jeffakaslinger
this weekend I posted as much bc news and retweets as i could.
To the point people question my advice because I promote bc.
take a look do you see me promoting any other coin this week?
No it was Blackcoins time to shine and I was happy to bring it.
taking a brake from the IRC maybe this forum to because I have a good life and this is just a hobby.
But to me it gets like sports I want to be on the winning team.

alison03

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:10:52 PM

Take away yesterday, and look at the 1 week chart. Pretty steady growth from about 23k up to now 33k (and before that from the bottom at 15k about two weeks ago). That was a natural correction after the pump and dump back down, but we are still at a higher floor than we were before it. With things that have come and will keep coming (a la Coinkite, Android wallet, the blackcoin exchange, our PR firm and on and on) a steady rise will happen - we just have to weather the inevitable pump and dumps that seem to come with it - either by not panicking and joining the dump and/or taking the whales coins away.
Subtuppel

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:16:33 PM

^this.
Don't make the mistake and regard what happened in the last 24 hours as "normal".
Some greedy people knew that a lot of people expected BC to rise and started the pump in the exact right moment and created enough volume for a monster-dump. Besides them exploiting some expectation this had zilch to do with BlackCoin itself. Those people care shit about which coin the deal with as long as it provides volume.
That's the reason why e.g. DRK and XS are being pumped although both are scam or at least crap. Nothing they promise is working, XS does not even get PoS running, yet they get volume where every sane being should avoid them like the plague.

virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 10:18:47 PM

I don't get it.
Here we are at the .00032 range which is infact less then i thought the coin was worth 2 months ago.

I know from talking to others I am not the only one and we have all ready seen a lot of our community leave.

Please try to do something about the state of the community.

https://twitter.com/jeffakaslinger
this weekend I posted as much bc news and retweets as i could.
To the point people question my advice because I promote bc.
take a look do you see me promoting any other coin this week?
No it was Blackcoins time to shine and I was happy to bring it.
taking a brake from the IRC maybe this forum to because I have a good life and this is just a hobby.
But to me it gets like sports I want to be on the winning team.

We're not the only altcoin that has good things. There are other altcoins all with their own agenda and smaller market caps which means P&D. Each investor will choose their own path.

I don't know why you'd say "there is a point you'd no longer be in BC." From what I can tell, we've picked a path that isn't followed by any other altcoin right now. And every single other PoS altcoin is copying our fundamentals. Then branching off and trying to establish their own niche.

I'm also optimistic about BLK, but not optimistic enough that I can let my investment run without checking every few hours.

Alpharisc

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:20:44 PM

I think some people need to develop some perspective here and and stop cultivating such short memories. We had a pump and we had a dump. These things happen often to every coin.

However, we are trading at literally the same price we were yesterday before this peak and fall, and and still higher than we were the day before that. In fact, we have had stable gains for and entire MONTH.

We have been trending solidly upward all of May, and testing higher prices along the as we go. That's how it works.

Do NOT buy into meteoric price rises unless you know *exactly* what you are doing. The market will settle down and correct back to the mean. There is plenty of time to buy in afterward when the market settles back down into a more stable trend. I know FOMO is a thing, but just relax. Take your time.

If you do buy into one of these risky bubbles where the price rockets up incredibly fast... Don't be afraid to take some profit on the way up to rebalance your risk. Also, for the love of God MAKE SURE YOU YOURSELF A HARD LIMIT AHEAD OF TIME WHERE YOU SELL TO CUT YOUR LOSSES IF IT STARTS TO GO SOUTH. Perhaps, say 10% or something, and STICK TO IT. Don't get caught buying right at the top of a pump and watch all your value spiral into the ground. Take a manageable loss. It's never pleasant locking in a loss, but at least you will live to fight another day. There are always going to be other opportunities. You are not helping the the coin by just handing off your money to some dumper. A lot of people like to say shit like 'weak hands' or 'lol cheap coins!' ignore that stupid noise.

Pick carefully, and accumulate. Buy smaller amounts over a longer period of time to average out the peaks and troughs in the price rather than loading up all at once.

Don't blame others for 'FUD' or freak out about whales. Such things are transitory, and you have no control over them anyway.
Karlheinz1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:33:36 PM

I don't get it.

The price has more than doubled in the last couple of weeks, and was close to triple briefly. Your post is fishy to me.

Coins don't just go up and up. Bitcoin is the greatest of all the coins and it's had many long periods of stagnation and down trends.

The time to panic would have been if we sunk to 15k and then kept going downwards to nothing like so many pump and dumps before us. Instead a ton of projects and initiatives have come forward and we have risen up very nicely in price.

The initial run up to 90k we saw early on was never going to be sustained. But we are slowly returning there, this time on solid fundamentals.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:42:20 PM

lol that made me giggle

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
hitchcoin

Activity: 326

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:12:57 PM

I don't get it.

The price has more than doubled in the last couple of weeks, and was close to triple briefly. Your post is fishy to me.

Coins don't just go up and up. Bitcoin is the greatest of all the coins and it's had many long periods of stagnation and down trends.

The time to panic would have been if we sunk to 15k and then kept going downwards to nothing like so many pump and dumps before us. Instead a ton of projects and initiatives have come forward and we have risen up very nicely in price.

The initial run up to 90k we saw early on was never going to be sustained. But we are slowly returning there, this time on solid fundamentals.

Completely agree. Besides the spikes we have seen in the past BLK always felt like a very save investment to me. There has not been a single day I have regret to hold BlackCoin (i chose to hold at 90k). IMO there is just  much potential for me to let go so easy. I believe BLK will get back to 90k, only this time in a more healthy way. Over the past weeks i have talked with alot of people that feel the same way. Of course there will always be that new group of people that dont really care about BlackCoin and attempt to jump ship whenever the prices go up. Remember though that there is an alternative besides telling them to get lost. Try to get them convinced they should hold. Share your experiences about BLK and introduce them to our already strong community.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:38:32 PM

Quote from: IconicExpert

Facts & Assumptions

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion and I will respect any legitimate argument. However, it seems some facts have been forgotten and/or intentionally ignored.

1.) BlackCoin is less than 2 months old.
2.) It has gained 1440% in value since launching.
3.) BlackCoin is traded on over 17 exchanges and counting.
4.) Myself and a few others are working on some groundbreaking services/products that will help increase BlackCoin value.

As I stated above everyone is entitled to their opinion, and if you feel BlackCoin doesn't have a future then respectfully you should sell, I will happily keep buying your coins. I support BlackCoin not because of emotion or naive optimism,  I support BlackCoin because of the developers, community, metrics, and it's future potential. Unfortunately many people who currently trade crypto-currrencies do not have much experience in trading, nor do they have a firm understating of crypto-currencies in general. October 1st 2013 Bitcoin was trading at $127.00, and by November 29th 2013 Bitcoin was trading at $1,109. That is a 773.23% gain, compared to BlackCoin 1440% gain.

Lets do some simple math and predictions based on history and conservative estimates. Based on March numbers lets estimate BlackCoin value will grow a steady 360% each month.

April 30: $0.12
May 31: $0.43
June 30: $1.54
July 31: $5.54
August 31: $19.94
September 30: $71.78
October 31: $258.40
November 30: $894.24
December 31: $3219.00

Now obviously the growth will not remain steady at 360% each month. Some months it will be more and some month it will be far less. Some months it will remain level.

So those of us who understand how the market works and realize BlackCoin is not just another Alt Coin will be smiling all the way to the Bank by the end of the year, while people who wanted quick cash will be asking themselves "WHYYYYYYYY"? 

Darn. We missed our May 31 goal, by $0.15

Maybe June will be more accurate Smiley
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:14:06 AM

What is the big news for tomorrow?

What the firm will annnounce?
blade87

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:10:29 AM

This is what we can do with our BlackCoins now. Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2nRDFoeQHo

Things look great for this coin, and as CK grows, so will BC! And this is just one of many great things happening with coin.

For now at least get registered at CK if you already have not! Their online system is very nice!
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 01:12:18 AM

Quote from: IconicExpert

Facts & Assumptions

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion and I will respect any legitimate argument. However, it seems some facts have been forgotten and/or intentionally ignored.

1.) BlackCoin is less than 2 months old.
2.) It has gained 1440% in value since launching.
3.) BlackCoin is traded on over 17 exchanges and counting.
4.) Myself and a few others are working on some groundbreaking services/products that will help increase BlackCoin value.

As I stated above everyone is entitled to their opinion, and if you feel BlackCoin doesn't have a future then respectfully you should sell, I will happily keep buying your coins. I support BlackCoin not because of emotion or naive optimism,  I support BlackCoin because of the developers, community, metrics, and it's future potential. Unfortunately many people who currently trade crypto-currrencies do not have much experience in trading, nor do they have a firm understating of crypto-currencies in general. October 1st 2013 Bitcoin was trading at $127.00, and by November 29th 2013 Bitcoin was trading at $1,109. That is a 773.23% gain, compared to BlackCoin 1440% gain.

Lets do some simple math and predictions based on history and conservative estimates. Based on March numbers lets estimate BlackCoin value will grow a steady 360% each month.

April 30: $0.12
May 31: $0.43
June 30: $1.54
July 31: $5.54
August 31: $19.94
September 30: $71.78
October 31: $258.40
November 30: $894.24
December 31: $3219.00

Now obviously the growth will not remain steady at 360% each month. Some months it will be more and some month it will be far less. Some months it will remain level.

So those of us who understand how the market works and realize BlackCoin is not just another Alt Coin will be smiling all the way to the Bank by the end of the year, while people who wanted quick cash will be asking themselves "WHYYYYYYYY"? 

Darn. We missed our May 31 goal, by $0.15

Maybe June will be more accurate Smiley

You're still here? Ok. Did you buy back BLK? And what's your prediction for June 30?

STT
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1423

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 02:49:02 AM

The time to panic would have been if we sunk to 15k

I bought at 15k as it looked cheap, never was any reason to doubt or sell.  I generally go by the chart for predicting when it can rise more but also volume can matter presuming mintpal is the majority ?    

This is a really easy coin to just buy and save.  If its cheap then you get twice as much then if it was 30k, great.   Its not like doge where there is tons and tons more coins.  
 The coins you sell are going to be the same ones coming back when you buy is how I figure it.     I ignore the 1% as that is so tiny, its like the transaction fee also not worth worrying about.  
  On some of my bitcoin accounts they are charging me over 2 dollars just to send some coins, terrible   most arent that bad but never does blackcoin cost me money like that or take half as long to clear.   So I think its the perfect coin to deal with.
   In the end I'll change all or at least the majority of all my crypto into blackcoin,   Iam hoping people panic and I get it at half price though

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
buy-black

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 03:02:08 AM

Any early miner who doesn't plan on being a long-term holder has already sold their coins long ago.  The recent spike in price turned out to be an artificial jump/pump and dump effort, so we shouldn't be concerned about the return 30-33k satoshi.

In fact, if we try to prevent the price from falling back down while the coins are dumped, we'd actually be letting the pump and dumpers cash out with a profit for their efforts.  Let them throw away their coins at a loss, or pick them up when they're given away for cheap.

If we want the price to increase, we need to get the word out about all the great things that are happening with the coin.  Not just to our own community, but outside of it as well.  This will probably be a bit easier to do when all the projects planned start moving from the development stages to completion.

Some of the early miners dumped early, but I think a few of them kept their coins and accumulated more when cheap.  So now these guys (or guy) are cashing out at the highest possible prices and with alarming violence.  

Yes, I have suggested multiple times to keep support walls at a minimum and that BlackShield is a joke that will be taken advantage by the dumpers or big coin holders.  So I hope people learn their lesson and keep the buy support very thin!  The people that invented the BlackShield are probably the big coin dumpsters.

I am concerned about getting the word out until the big coin holder (s) is done with his coins.  We will see his doing in these overly done coin dumps.

BC + XC + DRK
acseric

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:00:38 AM

In fact, if we try to prevent the price from falling back down while the coins are dumped, we'd actually be letting the pump and dumpers cash out with a profit for their efforts.  Let them throw away their coins at a loss, or pick them up when they're given away for cheap.

Some of the early miners dumped early, but I think a few of them kept their coins and accumulated more when cheap.  So now these guys (or guy) are cashing out at the highest possible prices and with alarming violence.  

Yes, I have suggested multiple times to keep support walls at a minimum and that BlackShield is a joke that will be taken advantage by the dumpers or big coin holders.  So I hope people learn their lesson and keep the buy support very thin!  The people that invented the BlackShield are probably the big coin dumpsters.

I am concerned about getting the word out until the big coin holder (s) is done with his coins.  We will see his doing in these overly done coin dumps.

Blackshield should be used more intelligently.  The buying power should be used the opposite way that it is being used.  It should be more of a blackharpoon, and be used to breach sellwalls.

Just my opinion.
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: