Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:45:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
buy-black

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 12:02:57 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2014, 12:17:26 PM by buy-black

there is no blacksheild yet,     And even if there was how could it be 'more' abused than our current situation.  If a big dumper wants to take on the Shield, go right ahead.   It will severely diminish they're coin supply in doing so and everyone will know you don't often get a chance to buy coins below the shield.

Example1 with lots of support walls: There is panic situation and whale wants to get out with profit.  If he sees a big wall to dump all of his coins then he will take it first, thaT can instigate a 200 BTC dump now.  If he sees another wall two or three point lower, and if convenient to his average purchase price he dumps again 200 BTC.  This is what goes on on and what went on yesterday taking every support wall and letting the whale cash out happily.  Now the first support walls became bag holders at high prices and some of them will try to sell their coins at the first chance.  Some of the owners of lower placed wall are a bit nervous and only the buyers at the lower support prices are actually on the black.  When the price reaches bottom there is no buying pressure since all of the BTC available was put in the support walls.

Example2 with little support:  The whales are going to sell slower looking at places where to dump their coins.  Since there are no support walls they will not dump now and wait for more support.  If they get panicky they will drive the price down and the buyers will jump in to take the low priced coins with great buying power.  The end resulting price will be much higher then in example 1.  I believe this will discourage dumping and make it less profitable for whales...  Also this will make whales think twice about pumping a coin and thus making a more STABLE INVESTMENT.  Whales are happily pumping the price while the buyers leave dumping (buying) walls behind them.  As long as there is dumping walls behind the whale will continue to pump the price up.

BC + XC + DRK
firstflyover

Activity: 195
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:14:06 PM

From Coinkite today:

Blackcoin Comes To Coinkite - Today #Blackcoin joins Litecoin and Bitcoin, as a fully-featured cryptocurrency.
http://tmblr.co/ZtWtaq1HatF78
Degolep

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:18:16 PM

From Coinkite today:

Blackcoin Comes To Coinkite - Today #Blackcoin joins Litecoin and Bitcoin, as a fully-featured cryptocurrency.
This needs to be posted on every cryptocurrency news site, blog,... ASAP
firstflyover

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:30:47 PM

From Coinkite today:

This needs to be posted on every cryptocurrency news site, blog,... ASAP

Soon the world will know our little crypto...
Blackcoin is starting to grow "up"...
acseric

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:02:06 PM

Everyone in crypto should read this.  This is why Blackcoin will succeed while almost every other coin will fail.

http://thecoinfront.com/why-most-if-not-all-altcoins-will-fail/

This was also posted on the Blackcoin Reddit.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:08:42 PM

Quote from: IconicExpert

Facts & Assumptions

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion and I will respect any legitimate argument. However, it seems some facts have been forgotten and/or intentionally ignored.

1.) BlackCoin is less than 2 months old.
2.) It has gained 1440% in value since launching.
3.) BlackCoin is traded on over 17 exchanges and counting.
4.) Myself and a few others are working on some groundbreaking services/products that will help increase BlackCoin value.

As I stated above everyone is entitled to their opinion, and if you feel BlackCoin doesn't have a future then respectfully you should sell, I will happily keep buying your coins. I support BlackCoin not because of emotion or naive optimism,  I support BlackCoin because of the developers, community, metrics, and it's future potential. Unfortunately many people who currently trade crypto-currrencies do not have much experience in trading, nor do they have a firm understating of crypto-currencies in general. October 1st 2013 Bitcoin was trading at $127.00, and by November 29th 2013 Bitcoin was trading at $1,109. That is a 773.23% gain, compared to BlackCoin 1440% gain.

Lets do some simple math and predictions based on history and conservative estimates. Based on March numbers lets estimate BlackCoin value will grow a steady 360% each month.

April 30: $0.12
May 31: $0.43
June 30: $1.54
July 31: $5.54
August 31: $19.94
September 30: $71.78
October 31: $258.40
November 30: $894.24
December 31: $3219.00

Now obviously the growth will not remain steady at 360% each month. Some months it will be more and some month it will be far less. Some months it will remain level.

So those of us who understand how the market works and realize BlackCoin is not just another Alt Coin will be smiling all the way to the Bank by the end of the year, while people who wanted quick cash will be asking themselves "WHYYYYYYYY"? 

Darn. We missed our May 31 goal, by $0.15

Maybe June will be more accurate Smiley

You're still here? Ok. Did you buy back BLK? And what's your prediction for June 30?

I am always "here". No I didn't buy back but I am interested in seeing what happens.

When I made my predictions it was based on sustained growth and what I was planning on doing with BC in regards to marketing...etc..etc. I shared some of those ides when I recently promoted another coin Wink.

As it stands now the price will remain roughly the same for weeks and months to come. You will see sharp increases at times, and also dips, but the price will not go over $0.50 cents for quite some time.

I will be the first to admit BlackCoin is one of the only coins that has almost everything in place. The new website looks great and there is an actual infrastructure being built around BC. That is the reason why this coins hasn't vanished like so many before it. However, BlackCoin like many others is now at the stage of bringing in new money. Think about it for one second. Our community is very small and the investment money coming in is by basically the same people. We move our money from one coin to another. Sometimes we pick the right coin, sometimes we don't. But the cycle continues, that is why usually when one coin is being pumped, another one goes down. With all the competition fighting for investment dollars the money is spread thin. That is why I warned several weeks ago that BC had to grow fast and lock itself into position before all the new coins were launched. Now unfortunately BC is stuck because there is no new money to pump in. BC isn't the only coin that suffers from lack of new investment money, all alt coins suffer from this.

I know everyone was excited about CoinKite and weeks ago I made a post and predicted that BC would see very little increase from the CoinKite partnerships. I wasn't "hating", I just knew that most people would have already known about CoinKite by June 1st so it would not make them invest more money in BC because of it. CoinKite was already factored into the price when it was announced several weeks ago.
People will now have to wait and see what the PR firm has planned to bring in new investment money.

acseric

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:24:47 PM

Quote from: IconicExpert

Facts & Assumptions

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion and I will respect any legitimate argument. However, it seems some facts have been forgotten and/or intentionally ignored.

1.) BlackCoin is less than 2 months old.
2.) It has gained 1440% in value since launching.
3.) BlackCoin is traded on over 17 exchanges and counting.
4.) Myself and a few others are working on some groundbreaking services/products that will help increase BlackCoin value.

As I stated above everyone is entitled to their opinion, and if you feel BlackCoin doesn't have a future then respectfully you should sell, I will happily keep buying your coins. I support BlackCoin not because of emotion or naive optimism,  I support BlackCoin because of the developers, community, metrics, and it's future potential. Unfortunately many people who currently trade crypto-currrencies do not have much experience in trading, nor do they have a firm understating of crypto-currencies in general. October 1st 2013 Bitcoin was trading at $127.00, and by November 29th 2013 Bitcoin was trading at $1,109. That is a 773.23% gain, compared to BlackCoin 1440% gain.

Lets do some simple math and predictions based on history and conservative estimates. Based on March numbers lets estimate BlackCoin value will grow a steady 360% each month.

April 30: $0.12
May 31: $0.43
June 30: $1.54
July 31: $5.54
August 31: $19.94
September 30: $71.78
October 31: $258.40
November 30: $894.24
December 31: $3219.00

Now obviously the growth will not remain steady at 360% each month. Some months it will be more and some month it will be far less. Some months it will remain level.

So those of us who understand how the market works and realize BlackCoin is not just another Alt Coin will be smiling all the way to the Bank by the end of the year, while people who wanted quick cash will be asking themselves "WHYYYYYYYY"? 

Darn. We missed our May 31 goal, by $0.15

Maybe June will be more accurate Smiley

You're still here? Ok. Did you buy back BLK? And what's your prediction for June 30?

I am always "here". No I didn't buy back but I am interested in seeing what happens.

When I made my predictions it was based on sustained growth and what I was planning on doing with BC in regards to marketing...etc..etc. I shared some of those ides when I recently promoted another coin Wink.

As it stands now the price will remain roughly the same for weeks and months to come. You will see sharp increases at times, and also dips, but the price will not go over $0.50 cents for quite some time.

I will be the first to admit BlackCoin is one of the only coins that has almost everything in place. The new website looks great and there is an actual infrastructure being built around BC. That is the reason why this coins hasn't vanished like so many before it. However, BlackCoin like many others is now at the stage of bringing in new money. Think about it for one second. Our community is very small and the investment money coming in is by basically the same people. We move our money from one coin to another. Sometimes we pick the right coin, sometimes we don't. But the cycle continues, that is why usually when one coin is being pumped, another one goes down. With all the competition fighting for investment dollars the money is spread thin. That is why I warned several weeks ago that BC had to grow fast and lock itself into position before all the new coins were launched. Now unfortunately BC is stuck because there is no new money to pump in. BC isn't the only coin that suffers from lack of new investment money, all alt coins suffer from this.

I know everyone was excited about CoinKite and weeks ago I made a post and predicted that BC would see very little increase from the CoinKite partnerships. I wasn't "hating", I just knew that most people would have already known about CoinKite by June 1st so it would not make them invest more money in BC because of it. CoinKite was already factored into the price when it was announced several weeks ago.
People will now have to wait and see what the PR firm has planned to bring in new investment money.

This is a very good synopsis of why cryptos seem locked into a constant cycle of pumps and dumps.  It is all the same money changing hands currently.

However, there has been some growth happening.  As bitcoin recovers, it will also cause more money to come into cryptos, because if bitcoin doesnt have real world adoption, no other alt coin will.  If bitcoin starts getting the adoption, alternative coins with great infrastructure will also see gains.

Growing fast and locking in higher positions will not happen until then, no matter what marketing gimmicks or promotions happen.  The reality is, all of this will take time.  But during that time, everyone should be doing everything possible to mature blackcoin to be ready to ascend when bitcoin gains more and more traction in the mainstream.

Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:26:48 PM

Just a short list for newcomers and potential investors about what is coming up shortly or happened recently:
(click the links for details!)

WE NEED YOUR HELP:

+ lots of more stuff, check the following links:

BlackCoin Subreddit

http://blackcoindirectory.com

http://www.blkfoundation.org/

Official Wallets:

http://www.blackcoin.co/

Some stats at:

http://bitinfocharts.com/blackcoin/

BE A LEADER

and remember: Always bet on Black!

Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:33:46 PM

This is a very good synopsis of why cryptos seem locked into a constant cycle of pumps and dumps.  It is all the same money changing hands currently.

Well, it will take some time, but we can do it.
I managed to get nearly all my team at work excited about BC and they invested around 10-15 BTC (everyone bought in lower than we are now, by the way, so they will tell other people... Smiley )
Yesterday i sent a bunch of 50-100 BC vouchers via CoinKite to family and friends.
Both is not that much, but imagine everyone here would just get a single person to buy a little amount or get interested in BC instead of staring at the fucking charts all day long.

We are currently working on a page that is intended to make it easy for people to buy BC:
http://www.howtobuyblackcoin.com
Everybody is invited to help!

If you want your coins value to grow don't just moan that it does not go quick enough but do something, every little bit will help.

*you in general of course, not "you" as acseric.

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 02:36:04 PM

Small new article :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/blackcoin-android-wallet-coinkite-deal-and-website-redesign#

go and share please Smiley
acseric

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:08:25 PM

Well, it will take some time, but we can do it.
I managed to get nearly all my team at work excited about BC and they invested around 10-15 BTC (everyone bought in lower than we are now, by the way, so they will tell other people... Smiley )
Yesterday i sent a bunch of 50-100 BC vouchers via CoinKite to family and friends.
Both is not that much, but imagine everyone here would just get a single person to buy a little amount or get interested in BC instead of staring at the fucking charts all day long.

We are currently working on a page that is intended to make it easy for people to buy BC:
http://www.howtobuyblackcoin.com
Everybody is invited to help!

If you want your coins value to grow don't just moan that it does not go quick enough but do something, every little bit will help.

*you in general of course, not "you" as acseric.

I knew you didnt mean me specifically.  You is the entire community.  I have been trying to do what I can do.  I have been holding and staking my coins, and increasing my holdings.  I have tried to suggest ideas that are helpful, and highlight important information as I can.

Everyone I know is involved in blackcoin and doing the same.  It isnt much, but if everyone here was doing at least that much, blackcoin would benefit.
McKie

Activity: 336

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:26:36 PM

If you currently don't have a project in the works, or you're not doing anything to help BLK move forward, but you hold coins (even less than 5 BLK). There has to be something you can do with your particular set of skills that gives you a comparative advantage that will allow you to help BlackCoin in the long term.

Just think!!

McKie

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:45:38 PM

... Now unfortunately BC is stuck because there is no new money to pump in. BC isn't the only coin that suffers from lack of new investment money, all alt coins suffer from this.

Stuck ? 14m market cap ? while for few weeks was 10m. (people were  selling BC for $ too )

Coin have big volume i am sure new investors will get in sooner or later.
Many people just wait to good moment to get into coin.

About leak new money i think we  have many people is cashing BC to sell BTC for $ it will take time to grow...
Don't be fool to keep top 10 coinmarket cap we need to be strong this is not...
This is time build infrastructure and develop cool stuff not over hype things what is over hyped to much it will be dumped too...

Getting any coin to top 20 on pump is not game breaking but keeping it at top 10 is IMO.
Sooner or later people will join and recognize BC mark just give it time people and work on BC everyday.
Don't fool yourself that rapid growth will be forever anyway it is time for slow growth over time with work around BC :-)
infrastructure and people gives its value.
Sooner or later we will get that 1$ per BC :-)...
Generally i am happy that quick $ are leaving BC and we are entering in slow growth area where  whole dumps can be eaten even with MP.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Soepkip (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:49:55 PM

UPDATE OF PRIZES MINING GEAR PROMO

Hi everyone, couple of days ago we held a poll seeing what the public wanted regarding prices for the current KnC miner promo. The poll was pretty clear showing an 82% support for more prizes instead of one big one. Starting today the prize will change, the $ amount will stay the same.

The Prizes
THESE WILL CHANGE BY THE END OF THE PROMO, BUT AN EXAMPLE TEMPLATE IS THE FOLLOWING:

First Prize:
The WarMachine 54 MH/s - Value: 5900$

Second & Third Prize:
The Black Widow 13 MH/s - Value: 1800$

And then there's 4x The Fury 1MH/s Scrypt Asic that are worth 150$ each.

All these prizes will change over time as new ASICs hit the market. We want to make sure that as soon as August get's close you'll get the best deal for the money that we offer on this.

We hope this will give more incentive to everyone to mine more at the BlackCoinPool! More prizes, more chances to win Smiley!

Also, we will be renaming the promo from 'KNC Promo' to 'MiningGear Promo'.
Currently the required hash has risen to 7,5 GH/s as the five 5 GH/s have now been filled! The MiningGear Promo is now 33% along the way!

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
blade87

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:10:52 PM

If anyone is interested, I am going to be selling off my GPUs for BlackCoin. I'm going to be moving around a lot soon, and unfortunately I just cannot take the miners around with me.

My stock of cards

-1x R9 280X
-6x HD 7950
-4x R9 270X
-6x HD 7870
-4x HD 7850

I have a large outstanding reputation on Heatware for this kind of stuff (the selling of used computer hardware), so if you're interested in arranging for a trade, you'll be paying me first. (and to my CoinKite address Wink)
Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:26:16 PM

Small update on Physical Blackcoins: WindTurbines took priority so they  just got posted by UPS
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:01:25 PM

Just wondering, but has anything been addressed with Max Borges about us appearing on their client page, let alone timeframe of promotional activity? 3 month retainer isn't long and so far nothing has been mentioned as to how that money is going to be used.
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2415
Merit: 1636

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:17:50 PM

+1
declensions

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:21:06 PM

someone needs to steal those coins at 31k  so cheap

C2.1: CfAMDL4FJomN8bLpsPKZz3mBtdQVg7Sgbp
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:33:40 PM

... Now unfortunately BC is stuck because there is no new money to pump in. BC isn't the only coin that suffers from lack of new investment money, all alt coins suffer from this.

Stuck ? 14m market cap ? while for few weeks was 10m. (people were  selling BC for $ too )

Coin have big volume i am sure new investors will get in sooner or later.
Many people just wait to good moment to get into coin.

About leak new money i think we  have many people is cashing BC to sell BTC for $ it will take time to grow...
Don't be fool to keep top 10 coinmarket cap we need to be strong this is not...
This is time build infrastructure and develop cool stuff not over hype things what is over hyped to much it will be dumped too...

Getting any coin to top 20 on pump is not game breaking but keeping it at top 10 is IMO.
Sooner or later people will join and recognize BC mark just give it time people and work on BC everyday.
Don't fool yourself that rapid growth will be forever anyway it is time for slow growth over time with work around BC :-)
infrastructure and people gives its value.
Sooner or later we will get that 1$ per BC :-)...
Generally i am happy that quick $ are leaving BC and we are entering in slow growth area where  whole dumps can be eaten even with MP.

Very little new money is entering the system, it is basically the same money being shifted from one coin to another. I will not debate the value of quick growth over slow and steady growth in regards to crypto. Lets focus on the current situation. For BC to increase in value new money will have to enter the system. Too many coins are now competing for investors, and more coins will be entering the system each week. There are significantly more coins being released than there are investor's money to support these coins. We are literally reaching critical mass with all the new coins coming into the market. As I stated in my original post this is not a BC problem but a crypto problem in a whole.
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: