Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:43:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609538 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
parker928

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 10:37:39 PM

Ok great, IE's a scammer, he got away with what, ten grand? cry me a river. Can we move on now?

and do you guys really think the FBI gives a fuck about this? If anything they will turn it around and use it as an argument against crypto.

not to mention, you guys are being pussy snitches. we don't need the government...thats why we're all here. Are you forgetting about that?

shaking my fucking head...
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 10:47:40 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2014, 11:17:08 PM by maarx

Quote from: blackcoin.co
Hello BlackCoin world! Today we come with a new version of the BlackCoin wallet. No, it's not the PoS 2.0 update you guys all want but we did add a lot of fixes and updates to the wallet.

First one is actual QR codes within the wallet. When you go to the Receive window you can now generate QR codes for your addresses and actually use them to request payments.

Next one, for those that use the rpcssl feature: We have updated to the next OpenSSL feature as the news broke yesterday that there were problems with OpenSSL once again.

We also added a lot of bug fixes and one of the huge ones is of course the 'crash at first launch' bug. It should be fixed now so please check it out.

Do note that updating to 1.0.7 will require you to re-download the whole blockchain.

Changes in 1.0.7

- This update will re-download blockchain
- Fixed crash at first launch
- Fixed rescan on importprivkey
- Fixed start after using -salvagewallet on encrypted wallet
- Fixed calculation of unconfirmed balance
- Fixed periodical GUI lag during sync
- Removed option to build without ipv6 support
- OP_RETURN (without data) transaction outputs got standard type
- Updated leveldb to 1.17 It should be more robust against corruptions
- Updated openssl to 1.0.1.h Important if you are using option -rpcssl
- Updated translations

Source: http://blackcoin.co/news/version-1-0-7-released

Wallets can be downloaded from www.blackcoin.co site.

No compiled mac version yet.. Should be in soon.

And the mac wallet is ready! Thank you Instacash!

https://mega.co.nz/#!91kngD6b!xHrsu7UZU--w1aMdG8KTEg5-GMiwIixuRWoHTrVyx-I
or
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2933d2oiw46de65/BlackCoin-Qt-MacOSX-v1.0.7.zip

Also on www.blackcoin.co

Maarten

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Lizzardis

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 10:47:52 PM

Ok great, IE's a scammer, he got away with what, ten grand? cry me a river. Can we move on now?

and do you guys really think the FBI gives a fuck about this? If anything they will turn it around and use it as an argument against crypto.

not to mention, you guys are being pussy snitches. we don't need the government...thats why we're all here. Are you forgetting about that?

I actually agree with you on this! Reporting him to the authorities goes back on what exactly crypto stands for. The whole point of all of this is to be out of the control of the government and to mine, and hold our own money, without being taxed or otherwise.

Yes people lost money, and yes people are angry. But shit.. Get over it, and point your miners back to wherever you were (hopefully BlackCoinPool) and start again. That's the whole point. Eventually, those coins will go back into the system, and it'll all start again.

Everyone just needs to chill, forget about IE, forget about what he's done and what he's doing, and just focus on the future. BlackCoin is going places. So focus all of your energy on that, instead of looking in the past.

You lost some money? Be prepared to make it all back soon. Probably sooner than you think.
buy-black

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 11:00:01 PM

Also on www.blackcoin.co

Maarten
Thank god and Instacash that get some miracles done!
This should make some apples happy!   Grin

BC + XC + DRK
alison03

★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:01:59 PM

Also on www.blackcoin.co

Maarten
Thank god and Instacash that get some miracles done!
This should make some apples happy!   Grin

Downloading now!
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:05:06 PM

I actually agree with you on this! Reporting him to the authorities goes back on what exactly crypto stands for. The whole point of all of this is to be out of the control of the government and to mine, and hold our own money, without being taxed or otherwise.

Yes people lost money, and yes people are angry. But shit.. Get over it, and point your miners back to wherever you were (hopefully BlackCoinPool) and start again. That's the whole point. Eventually, those coins will go back into the system, and it'll all start again.

Everyone just needs to chill, forget about IE, forget about what he's done and what he's doing, and just focus on the future. BlackCoin is going places. So focus all of your energy on that, instead of looking in the past.

You lost some money? Be prepared to make it all back soon. Probably sooner than you think.

Unfortunately for Americans, IRS ruling says otherwise in terms of taxation.

Further, just because there is a future rise in BC doesn't mean that those that donated money should just write it off. That's the beauty of the blockchain, it's written record. It's bullshit that the refunds aren't happening. If it's because BTC had a huge run, well, that's precisely why you do not convert to fiat. Iconic claims he has all this money, well, quit jerking the community around and make things right. For all intensive purposes, he scammed those people. Don't try to justify it under the pretense that those that donated will be made whole on future price rises--that's not the point.
alison03

★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:13:05 PM

Unfortunately for Americans, IRS ruling says otherwise in terms of taxation.

Further, just because there is a future rise in BC doesn't mean that those that donated money should just write it off. That's the beauty of the blockchain, it's written record. It's bullshit that the refunds aren't happening. If it's because BTC had a huge run, well, that's precisely why you do not convert to fiat. Iconic claims he has all this money, well, quit jerking the community around and make things right. For all intensive purposes, he scammed those people. Don't try to justify it under the pretense that those that donated will be made whole on future price rises--that's not the point.

I agree. People told him at the time to not convert to fiat. He refused to listen, and now it's conveniently too much work to convert it back. But as mentioned already, it's somehow also too much work to just pass it on to the community for Rat4 to hold or use for further development?

I'm not overly infuriated about it all as I figured this was going to happen, but what is crazy is there are people that are defending someone that STOLE money, all in the name if it just being 'crypto'. Psych 101: that this is the embraced social norm of crypto, where scams happen and we just move on and say 'oh well' (like why is IE still allowed to be active here when he stole money?). OR we can change the social norm to where scammers get outed and banished and try to work together to prevent it from happening (at least as frequently) in the future.
maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:16:08 PM

I would like to state that the first foundation funds have been spent.

Up to date, ~70.4k in donations were received, 69.9k is left. For anyone wanting an audit on the address: BAgiYGB4Kzo4gtZ7qvCRfHWJSo85jkqRKi

It might look a bit weird (inputs vs outputs), but that is because the wallet stakes. I have contacted Artiface, who runs the blocks.blackcoin.pw blockexplorer. He is doing well- and he will soon repair the explorer. This explorer is better able to show what the maximum balance at any given time was.

At current I hold the address- until a treasurer is chosen. At a later point we will probably be using a solution involving BlackHalo to multisig transactions.

500 BC was given to hbhades, the user who has created us a reddit tip bot.

Thank you hbhades!

More information:
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/27mywl/reddit_tipbot_is_up_and_ready_for_beta_testing/

---

I want to thank everyone for donating to the foundation. In the future we will have any outputs, along with output details listed on a subpage. (e.g. where the money went)

Also, membership should open up soon, watch this space for updates! Smiley

Maarten

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
alison03

★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:23:58 PM

Up to date, ~70.4k in donations were received, 69.9k is left. For anyone wanting an audit on the address: BAgiYGB4Kzo4gtZ7qvCRfHWJSo85jkqRKi

It might look a bit weird (inputs vs outputs), but that is because the wallet stakes. I have contacted Artiface, who runs the blocks.blackcoin.pw blockexplorer. He is doing well- and he will soon repair the explorer. This explorer is better able to show what the maximum balance at any given time was.

At current I hold the address- until a treasurer is chosen. At a later point we will probably be using a solution involving BlackHalo to multisig transactions.

Thank you hbhades!

More information:
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/27mywl/reddit_tipbot_is_up_and_ready_for_beta_testing/

---

I want to thank everyone for donating to the foundation. In the future we will have any outputs, along with some details listed on a subpage.

Maarten

Nice!!!! Thank you for posting!
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:30:22 PM

Thank you hbhades!

More information:

---

I want to thank everyone for donating to the foundation. In the future we will have any outputs, along with some details listed on a subpage.

Maarten

Make that Voting system and fee for enter foundation community is possible.
One solution can be that during registration people are giving tx id bot checks transaction id if correct we allow registration.
Fee deter puppet accounts.
Foundation like that can be pretty unique in crypto. Of course you should have some BC in emergency issues.
I just cant wait see it working.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
micryon

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 12:32:51 AM

I will go forward with donating to several charities of my choice. I am going to let that money be used for something worthwhile, and If you do not like my decision; too fucking bad.

ofc there's no reason anyone will believe that you won't just keep the money.. or write it off on your taxes to get some money back from the government. 

I hope you get what's coming to you.  Typically what goes around comes around... eventually.  So good luck with that.

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
sgi02

Activity: 542

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:22:32 AM

Today I was prepared to begin refunding donations until it was pointed out by one of the people who donated that the price of the coins are longer the same from several weeks ago. When the donations were made BTC was significantly less and if I was to refund each person the exact number of BTC they donated, the cost for me will be significantly more. I will have to track down what the price of the coins on XYZ date and refund the dollar amount instead of the quantity. I have no desire or time to do this, and quite frankly I do not give a fuck anymore what people have to say about me. I do not need or want $4500 from this community. I will go forward with donating to several charities of my choice. I am going to let that money be used for something worthwhile, and If you do not like my decision; too fucking bad. If the idea of me donating the money to several charities is too hard for you to stomach, then think of the $4500 as services rendered for all the work I did for over a month.

For several weeks I have endured people posting lies about me and calling me a scammer, and people have went as far as to say I collected $13,000 which is a blatant lie. I had every intention to do the Wall Street event and spent countless hours organizing the event with my wife. When I revealed BlackCoin was being manipulated, people went on a campaign to personally attack me when all I was doing was trying to protect the investment of the community. Then the same people who attacked me also expected me to go forward with the event like I am an idiot. Why the fuck would I spend another minute of my time on an event for people who are morally repulsive and ungrateful? I do not blame my source for not publicly coming forward with his evidence. After witnessing how some of you behaved like animals, I will never reveal who gave me the info.

I spent several weeks promoting this coin for FREE and making money for other people, and I was the ONLY person organizing PR for BlackCoin when everyone else had no clue what to do. Deal with the fact it was ME that took BC from 1600 sat to 90,000 sat in less than 3 weeks. And like children, or better yet like goldfish you quickly forgot who got you here. You naively thought by raising $30,000 for a PR firm BlackCoin would magically go the the moon, and you foolishly thought you didn't need my "services" anymore. And when I warned everyone that hiring a PR firm for $30,000 was a waste of money, you claimed I was "jealous" because I was no longer in the "spotlight". How is the PR firm working out for you now? You had a press release on the WSJ website, what did that do for BC? You are already in your second month of the 3 month contract, and you had one press release that had no effect whatsoever. You idiots paid $30,000 for press releases when I was doing it for free and getting you better results. How could you expect a firm that had no fucking clue about the mechanics of cryptocurrency  be able to represent a cryptocurrency community?

I find it completely IRONIC many of you are now rambling on about price manipulation when I told you about this several weeks ago. I was dismissed as being a conspiracy theorist and/or a liar, but now all of a sudden when the price doesn't go up BlackCoin is being manipulated? Oh really? I want each and every one of you to take a look in the mirror, because the person to blame for BC not going up in price is you. I gave you an option that would have had us on the path to #1, and you decided to go with Soepkip, the Foundation, and the overpaid PR firm. Now deal with the decision you made and fuck off.

Say goodbye to your $30,000 you will not see any results from it. If you continue to leave everything as is, the price of BC will ping - pong up and down for a few more weeks until people get fed up and just begin dumping.

It is time to face reality. BlackCoin price is either a reflection on how investors feel about the coin or it is being manipulated. But after weeks of positive news and being the top 5 coin on Mintpal for over 2 months, the price has not come close to it's all time high. Now you have to start asking yourself why? Stop lying to yourself about the quiet before the storm, or if you just hold long enough things will get better. The MintCoin community tried the same approach and we all know what happened with that.

Now proceed with posting your asinine FUD about me....

I've followed your posts since day one. Day one can be a very confusing term here in cryptoland, but for the sake of this post it's pretty straightforward. Personally I was here since day 2 (TWO) for the BC launch. I valiantly mined with my single 290 and even bought some more after the fact. I messed up and made some mistakes in trading, but im still here and will continue to be until the end. However, one of the things I don't remember about the amazing beginnings of this coin is you...

You seemed to appear out of thin air like an extra dryer sheet unwillingly glued to the bottom of the box, it wasn't your destiny to be here, but no one was complaining. You had some great ideas, and as skeptical as I was, I... kind of believed you. When things started to get out of hand you showed your true colors just like Phil Collins, you were an "easy lover" at first and once all was said and done you were still flailing your arms begging everyone to "take a look at me now".

It's truly great that you were able to bump the price of BC to such great heights. While this was an amazing achievement (for all we know) remember that there were other legends with similar achievements. Al Bundy scored 4 touchdowns in one game, Michael Bolton used to have hair, prodigy internet was cool at one point in time and I fucked two girls on prom night back in highschool. While the latter may seem i irrelevant, in the grand scheme of things your accomplishments fall directly in the way of Glory Days by Bruce Springsteen.

Thanks for being the shining example of everything wrong with alt's today. Iconic Expert, the Chrysler LeBaron at the upscale exotic car meet. We appreciate you coming, but its closing time. Just remember that every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end.
mgburks77

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:33:30 AM

if the price of btc rose, them's the breaks

wtf is this shit?
KingSchultz

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:28:24 AM

A note on the current cryptocurrency environment and why BlackCoin has a bright future.

--

Today's cryptocurrency market

I'll be blunt here: The current state of the cryptocurrency market is only harming the future of digital currencies. Every week we see new coins rise fast on hype and speculation. Just as quickly we watch them fall down hard, burning newer investors that don't have the experience that cryptocurrency veterans have. Often it is small groups or the coin developers themselves working solely to create hype for these coins because they are the ones who take most of the profit - they stack a significant percentage of the coins before the hype begins. Unfortunately, these groups will go as far as to attack good coins and good communities to bring more money into the coins they control for maximum profit.

Hype without substance never lasts, but it's hard for many investors to identify true substance in this market. 

BlackCoin is not built on hype

BlackCoin is building long-term infrastructure. Our goal is truly mass adoption and real-world use. In months of experience with the BlackCoin community and interacting closely with BlackCoin leaders, I've noticed a lot of little things that give me a lot of confidence in BlackCoin's future. Do you see the leaders here hyping buys like many communities? No, they're not working to create short-term pumps. Those don't last. The community leaders here spend their time advancing the long-term future of BlackCoin, not advancing forum hype. Notice as well that this is one of the few communities in which the leaders aren't anonymous. Our leaders aren't afraid to show face. This is the only community I've been a part of that seems to care about crypto first and profit second.

Look at the things the BlackCoin community has achieved so far. We're on fiat exchanges for five major world currencies. We campaigned for addition to CoinKite - an honor that to this day belongs only to BTC, LTC, and BC and allows us to push easier into point of sale applications. We were the first digital currency to hire a real, professional PR firm in an attempt to extend our reach past the walled garden of cryptocurrency into the real world. We have people working hard to cement BlackCoin as a true world currency, promoting our ideals and advantages to the Chinese and Asian markets. We're continuing with new ideas, projects, and developments every day aimed at building the blocks we need in place for mass adoption.

BlackCoin is here to stay.

Skilled developers choose Black

Look to our main developer. He was the first to take proof of stake past the hybrid stage to a 100% PoS network. His work so far shows that he is one of the top developers in crypto. Look at our multipool developers. They developed one of the most advanced multipools out there. Look at some of the developers working on current projects. BlackHalo/NightTrader will be the first standalone clients for smart contracting and decentralized exchanging, and there is good reason they are being developed first for Bitcoin and BlackCoin. Look at the release of the Android wallet, a big deal considering that no proof of stake coin had released one in the past.

And there is so much more happening for BlackCoin. Check here for an overview of most current BlackCoin projects: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/27lz3h/blackcoin_projects_overview/

Proof of Stake IS the innovation

Everyone has noticed how BlackCoin changed the cryptocurrency landscape. Nearly everything new is proof of stake. PoS is a fanastic innovation in digital currency. It may be THE future of cryptocurrency. We all know the advantages. Yet, BlackCoin is one of the only coins clearly working to advance the proof of stake protocol itself. Rat4 is doing exactly what developers should be doing to ensure PoS can thrive. He is focused on making BlackCoin's proof of stake system secure and rock-solid. Check out the BlackCoin codebase on GitHub. Rat4 works constantly on this coin. And lately it seems more coin developers are pitching in on GitHub. There simply is not a competitor with BlackCoin's rapid development. 'PoS 2.0' is going to be big for the future of this coin and proof of stake as a whole.

BlackCoin is quickly being noticed in high places

In the last week, BlackCoin has been in a few very high-profile places. CitiBank mentioned BC along with LTC and DOGE as coins with 'significant' transactions that could gain much more market share. The Wall Street Journal MoneyBeat noted BlackCoin as a possible Bitcoin alternative. Very, very impressive for a three month old currency.

http://www.coindesk.com/citi-bitcoin-debit-credit-card-issuers/
http://blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2014/06/05/bitbeat-blackcoin-tries-to-stake-its-proof-as-legit-bitcoin-alternative/

Value will come

BlackCoin has everything it needs to grow much, much further than it has so far. This shouldn't be a coin you buy hoping to sell the next day for a small profit. Think big. Think long. BlackCoin is the only altcoin I'm comfortable in taking a long position. We have the innovation, development, infrastructure and community to make waves in the world. We need to stay strong, keep growing our active community and work towards more adoption. BlackCoin will go as far as we push it as a community. We have something special here. We're all involved in the early days of a coin with the potential to make it to the top.

Be a leader for BlackCoin.

One way you can help do your part is to become active in the community. In the last couple of months we've developed one of the most active coin communities on Reddit. We have a large Twitter base. We have a public teamspeak server with people on it every day talking about advancing BlackCoin and gaining more adoption. Becoming active on these platforms and helping spread the word or contribute new ideas and resources to projects and development helps your investment immensely! Think and talk about how we can innovate and bring BlackCoin to the world. Be a leader for BlackCoin. Make the choice that many here have already made.

Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/coinblack
Teamspeak: ts.blackcoin.co

warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:37:29 AM

What should really happening is a bullet in his head!! Ok that can't be done since its against the law.  So the next best case is to report him to the authorities get a lawyer and take him to court.  I agree 100% about what crypto stands for but like I said what really needs to be done can't be done!
acseric

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:51:38 AM

What should really happening is a bullet in his head!! Ok that can't be done since its against the law.  So the next best case is to report him to the authorities get a lawyer and take him to court.  I agree 100% about what crypto stands for but like I said what really needs to be done can't be done!

I dont agree that being scammed and doing nothing about it is what crypto stands for. 

"Let's be victimized by criminals, but please don't report it to the authorities."  -  The motto of cryptocurrencies.
maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:17:40 AM

A note on the current cryptocurrency environment and why BlackCoin has a bright future.

--

Today's cryptocurrency market

I'll be blunt here: The current state of the cryptocurrency market is only harming the future of digital currencies. Every week we see new coins rise fast on hype and speculation. Just as quickly we watch them fall down hard, burning newer investors that don't have the experience that cryptocurrency veterans have. Often it is small groups or the coin developers themselves working solely to create hype for these coins because they are the ones who take most of the profit - they stack a significant percentage of the coins before the hype begins. Unfortunately, these groups will go as far as to attack good coins and good communities to bring more money into the coins they control for maximum profit.

Hype without substance never lasts, but it's hard for many investors to identify true substance in this market. 

BlackCoin is not built on hype

BlackCoin is building long-term infrastructure. Our goal is truly mass adoption and real-world use. In months of experience with the BlackCoin community and interacting closely with BlackCoin leaders, I've noticed a lot of little things that give me a lot of confidence in BlackCoin's future. Do you see the leaders here hyping buys like many communities? No, they're not working to create short-term pumps. Those don't last. The community leaders here spend their time advancing the long-term future of BlackCoin, not advancing forum hype. Notice as well that this is one of the few communities in which the leaders aren't anonymous. Our leaders aren't afraid to show face. This is the only community I've been a part of that seems to care about crypto first and profit second.

Look at the things the BlackCoin community has achieved so far. We're on fiat exchanges for five major world currencies. We campaigned for addition to CoinKite - an honor that to this day belongs only to BTC, LTC, and BC and allows us to push easier into point of sale applications. We were the first digital currency to hire a real, professional PR firm in an attempt to extend our reach past the walled garden of cryptocurrency into the real world. We have people working hard to cement BlackCoin as a true world currency, promoting our ideals and advantages to the Chinese and Asian markets. We're continuing with new ideas, projects, and developments every day aimed at building the blocks we need in place for mass adoption.

BlackCoin is here to stay.

Skilled developers choose Black

Look to our main developer. He was the first to take proof of stake past the hybrid stage to a 100% PoS network. His work so far shows that he is one of the top developers in crypto. Look at our multipool developers. They developed one of the most advanced multipools out there. Look at some of the developers working on current projects. BlackHalo/NightTrader will be the first standalone clients for smart contracting and decentralized exchanging, and there is good reason they are being developed first for Bitcoin and BlackCoin. Look at the release of the Android wallet, a big deal considering that no proof of stake coin had released one in the past.

And there is so much more happening for BlackCoin. Check here for an overview of most current BlackCoin projects: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/27lz3h/blackcoin_projects_overview/

Proof of Stake IS the innovation

Everyone has noticed how BlackCoin changed the cryptocurrency landscape. Nearly everything new is proof of stake. PoS is a fanastic innovation in digital currency. It may be THE future of cryptocurrency. We all know the advantages. Yet, BlackCoin is one of the only coins clearly working to advance the proof of stake protocol itself. Rat4 is doing exactly what developers should be doing to ensure PoS can thrive. He is focused on making BlackCoin's proof of stake system secure and rock-solid. Check out the BlackCoin codebase on GitHub. Rat4 works constantly on this coin. And lately it seems more coin developers are pitching in on GitHub. There simply is not a competitor with BlackCoin's rapid development. 'PoS 2.0' is going to be big for the future of this coin and proof of stake as a whole.

BlackCoin is quickly being noticed in high places

In the last week, BlackCoin has been in a few very high-profile places. CitiBank mentioned BC along with LTC and DOGE as coins with 'significant' transactions that could gain much more market share. The Wall Street Journal MoneyBeat noted BlackCoin as a possible Bitcoin alternative. Very, very impressive for a three month old currency.

http://www.coindesk.com/citi-bitcoin-debit-credit-card-issuers/
http://blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2014/06/05/bitbeat-blackcoin-tries-to-stake-its-proof-as-legit-bitcoin-alternative/

Value will come

BlackCoin has everything it needs to grow much, much further than it has so far. This shouldn't be a coin you buy hoping to sell the next day for a small profit. Think big. Think long. BlackCoin is the only altcoin I'm comfortable in taking a long position. We have the innovation, development, infrastructure and community to make waves in the world. We need to stay strong, keep growing our active community and work towards more adoption. BlackCoin will go as far as we push it as a community. We have something special here. We're all involved in the early days of a coin with the potential to make it to the top.

Be a leader for BlackCoin.

One way you can help do your part is to become active in the community. In the last couple of months we've developed one of the most active coin communities on Reddit. We have a large Twitter base. We have a public teamspeak server with people on it every day talking about advancing BlackCoin and gaining more adoption. Becoming active on these platforms and helping spread the word or contribute new ideas and resources to projects and development helps your investment immensely! Think and talk about how we can innovate and bring BlackCoin to the world. Be a leader for BlackCoin. Make the choice that many here have already made.

Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/coinblack
Teamspeak: ts.blackcoin.co

It felt good reading that.

We're right on track and I am happy with my market position.

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:23:45 AM

thanks KingSchulz, excellent piece!

KingSchultz

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:48:33 AM

It felt good reading that.

We're right on track and I am happy with my market position.

As am I. Grin

I feel that as a community we are doing almost everything we need to do, and I'm confident that all the great people I've met here will keep it up and keep pushing BlackCoin further.
andreydariy

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:15:49 AM

Smart people please tell me why after so many positive news and Koinkite price continues to fall and fall.
I'm just bc holder and would like to know the reason why the price falls
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: