Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:18:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
andreydariy

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:24:00 PM

volume on mintpal extremally low Shocked
calm before the storm?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alexcfr

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:37:39 PM

think like it's explain on reddit :
"we need to start lobbying those big exchanges"
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/27v538/bitfinex_okcoin_and_btce_its_time_to_add_blackcoin/

Mintpal is to small and to much pump and dump shit coin

oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:43:46 PM

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/27v538/bitfinex_okcoin_and_btce_its_time_to_add_blackcoin/

Don't even bother with BTC-e. They don't add new coins and they are stuck with bagholding LTC. Bitfinex, sure, but even so, there still needs to be even more consistent volume to even bother with that. With the new updates coming and news down the pipeline, I'm sure we'll start seeing a return to our +$1M days. That would be the time to start engaging bitfinex and the other exchanges.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:49:11 PM

Don't even bother with BTC-e. They don't add new coins and they are stuck with bagholding LTC. Bitfinex, sure, but even so, there still needs to be even more consistent volume to even bother with that. With the new updates coming and news down the pipeline, I'm sure we'll start seeing a return to our +$1M days. That would be the time to start engaging bitfinex and the other exchanges.

Addition of BC to those exchanges alone could produce more volume, i think.

Aside the few pump and dump artists people are getting tired of the shit going on on MintPal. Nothing what happens there has even remotely to do with the actual value of a coin, why would you invest in something when you know that the next scam P&D (not only weekly additions but also those random launches) will cause people dumping all other coins to jump the train...
Right now Mintpal is one major reason why BC is this low in price.

alexcfr

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:52:31 PM

+1
oblox
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:55:46 PM

Aside the few pump and dump artists people are getting tired of the shit going on on MintPal. Nothing what happens there has even remotely to do with the actual value of a coin, why would you invest in something when you know that the next scam P&D will cause people dumping all other coins to jump the train...
Right now Mintpal is one major the reasons why BC is this low in price.

Mintpal was also one of the reasons BC got to where it was in terms of volume... I don't disagree that there are plenty of P&Ds happening all the time, but that happens on numerous exchanges (mainly the smaller ones). BC can remain stagnant for a long time if weak holders continue to sell their coins into the hands of people with the available BTC that are willing to flip it for a 20-25% pop on an upside move (fantastic return nonetheless). Sell their cheap coins wiping out the buyside book orders, cause panic, mop up all the panic seller's orders. Rinse and repeat.

I wouldn't even petition to have the larger exchanges add BC until the new updates and features come out.
Subtuppel

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:56:07 PM

Right now Mintpal is one major the reasons why BC is this low in price.

+1
fixed the line while you quoted it Cheesy  "one major reason" of course.

Subtuppel

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:00:27 PM

Aside the few pump and dump artists people are getting tired of the shit going on on MintPal. Nothing what happens there has even remotely to do with the actual value of a coin, why would you invest in something when you know that the next scam P&D will cause people dumping all other coins to jump the train...

Mintpal was also one of the reasons BC got to where it was in terms of volume... I don't disagree that there are plenty of P&Ds happening all the time, but that happens on numerous exchanges (mainly the smaller ones). BC can remain stagnant for a long time if weak holders continue to sell their coins into the hands of people with the available BTC that are willing to flip it for a 20-25% pop on an upside move (fantastic return nonetheless). Sell their cheap coins wiping out the buyside book orders, cause panic, mop up all the panic seller's orders. Rinse and repeat.

I wouldn't even petition to have the larger exchanges add BC until the new updates and features come out.

I don't remember it exactly, but when BC was added there there were at least 30, if not 40+ coins less than now.
I seemed like an alternative to the exchanges full of (dead) P&D shit, and it felt like that for a while before they started to add every random PoS clone, hoping for a P&D.
If Mintpal was ever good for BC, those times are long long gone.

oblox
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:01:34 PM

It's amazing the amount of butthurt toward MP when it provided home to 90%+ of the volume for months leading up to the massive run to 90k. Further, lets not forget the fact they kicked in donations for Coinkite iirc. Sure, people can be mad they continue to add shitcoins and flat out clones (wc/cinni/yc) that has been responsible for taking away some of the volume of the coin but put yourself in the shoes of the exchange... they want to make money. Period.

If you seriously are trying to make the argument that it is the exchange that is hurting the coin, then there clearly isn't enough good information down the pipeline to support the price.
Subtuppel

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:04:29 PM

It's amazing the amount of butthurt toward MP when it provided home to 90%+ of the volume for months leading up to the massive run to 90k. Further, the fact they kicked in donations for Coinkite iirc. Sure, people can be mad they continue to add shitcoins and flat out clones (wc/cinni/yc) that has been responsible for taking away some of the volume of the coin but put yourself in the shoes of the exchange... they want to make money. Period.

If you seriously are trying to make the argument that it is the exchange that is hurting the coin, then there clearly isn't enough good information down the pipeline to support the price.

Nobody denies that they are only doing this for money. That does not change the fact that ii may once have been good for BC and now it is the exact opposite.

The run to 90k was, by the way, probably the worst thing that EVER happened to BC... (of course people who sold at the peak will see it differently, but overall it was a desaster)

maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:05:32 PM

Hi, I want to ask every user of the mac wallet to tip Instacash a coffee:

BFANz21DreKR9hYe8uRVXcarC673Hb9m5N

Link/source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=599299.0 (under downloads)

He compiles the mac wallet every time Smiley

I don't use a mac, but I just sent him a coffee Cheesy

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
oblox
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:14:10 PM

It's amazing the amount of butthurt toward MP when it provided home to 90%+ of the volume for months leading up to the massive run to 90k. Further, the fact they kicked in donations for Coinkite iirc. Sure, people can be mad they continue to add shitcoins and flat out clones (wc/cinni/yc) that has been responsible for taking away some of the volume of the coin but put yourself in the shoes of the exchange... they want to make money. Period.

Nobody denies that they are only doing this for money. That does not change the fact that ii may once have been good for BC and now it is the exact opposite.

The run to 90k was, by the way, probably the worst thing that EVER happened to BC... (of course people who sold at the peak will see it differently, but overall it was a desaster)

While it was too fast in the run up, it did spend plenty of time between 40-60k for those that wanted to exit which was still fantastic returns to those that had sub 10k coins (which many should have because that was the breakout point). Someone always loses in large runups, most likely new investors--those will also be the first to sell their positions at breakeven if they have not already done so should BC rise again to those levels.

Like I said, if you are making the argument about an exchange hurting a coin when it offers a place for liquidity, then there isn't enough in the pipeline of events to support the price at all. If you think there is enough good news coming out, then suck up the manipulation as is on the existing exchanges and wait for the move higher. It's not rocket science.
instacalm

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:15:39 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 03:29:23 PM by instacash

Hi, I want to ask every user of the mac wallet to tip Instacash a coffee:

BFANz21DreKR9hYe8uRVXcarC673Hb9m5N

Link/source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=599299.0 (under downloads)

He compiles the mac wallet every time Smiley

I don't use a mac, but I just sent him a coffee Cheesy

Hey maarx, just saw your coffee tip incoming.

Thanks a lot, you're the first!  Dank je wel voor de "black" koffie Grin

ps. special thanks also flying out to colinfx who very generously donated to me a long time ago when Blackcoin was just starting out.
Subtuppel

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:26:54 PM

Like I said, if you are making the argument about an exchange hurting a coin when it offers a place for liquidity, then there isn't enough in the pipeline of events to support the price at all. If you think there is enough good news coming out, then suck up the manipulation as is on the existing exchanges and wait for the move higher. It's not rocket science.

You are completely missing the point.
The missing news or not enough news or whatever is not the problem. The problem is that MPs business model has nearly completely shifted to P&Ds with almost all the money on that exchange hopping from coin to coin, while it unfortunately is still regarded as the place where the BC price has to be made.
Of course i know that it's good for everyone who wants to stock up.

However, all your lengthy explanations don't contain a single argument against my point that MP is one of the current reasons for the current low price. Your reasons WHY they are a reason or why they do what they do may be true, but that does not make a difference.

oblox
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:33:42 PM

You are completely missing the point.
The missing news or not enough news or whatever is not the problem. The problem is that MPs business model has nearly completely shifted to P&Ds with almost all the money on that exchange hopping from coin to coin, while it unfortunately is still regarded as the place where the BC price has to be made.
Of course i know that it's good for everyone who wants to stock up.

However, all your lengthy explanations don't contain a single argument against my point that MP is one of the current reasons for the current low price. Your reasons WHY they are a reason may be true, but that does not make a difference.

Who gives a shit that Mintpal is trying to make money. You should be thrilled that you can still get your "cheap BC" then. Besides, use the clear P&D as a means of getting more BTC to buy more BC. You'd be speaking a completely different tune if you actually ran the exchange. Besides, if you've been burned by enough scamcoins, and you're still one to invest in crypto, you'll go back to the ones that have remained vs faded away.

Further, if you bothered to actual read my posts, you'd see there is plenty against your argument that Mintpal is one of the current reasons for the current low price. It's a cry out for justification and you're using an exchange as a scapegoat.

You're only proving that the BC community is acting like a bunch of immature, whiny children because price isn't moving as fast as your little heart desires. You want price to move, get off your ass and develop a feature for BC or promote it to friends and family.
Subtuppel

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:43:15 PM

You're only proving that the BC community is acting like a bunch of immature, whiny children because price isn't moving as fast as your little heart desires. You want price to move, get off your ass and develop a feature for BC or promote it to friends and family.
says the parasite who never has been seen doing anything else than posting patronizing shit and "defending" coins that someone talks bad about in the BC thread.
Since you always disagree whatever i post, i'll rather simply have your drivel on ignore from now.

KingSchultz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:49:31 PM

volume on mintpal extremally low Shocked
calm before the storm?

Maybe. Check the max chart and look for the last day volume dropped into the hundreds. Wink  Wink

I think nobody wants to sell their precious BlackCoin. Cheesy
Dancingk

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:51:09 PM

anynews about the blackhalo

oblox
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:52:48 PM

says the parasite who never has been seen doing anything else than posting patronizing shit and "defending" coins that someone talks bad about in the BC thread.
Since you always disagree whatever i post, i'll rather simply have your drivel on ignore from now.

lol, I'm still a top 100 coinholder here, but I don't act like a child because price isn't going up. "Oh look daddy, Timmy always gets more candy at lunch because he brings more money to school than I do. I blame the school for having vending machines."

I've already mentioned to my friends and family about BC, so as far as I'm concerned I've done my part. I do not have the skills, nor the ability to offer any sort of feature and I do not own my own shop so taking it as a form of payment is out of question.

I'll defend coins when arguments are completely baseless or flatout lies. Just because someone comes into your thread doesn't mean you have to stoop to their level and go on the defensive. Politely inform them that they are in the wrong thread and move on. I never brought the DRK discussion here, it was already here when I started countering your arguments. I can't help it you have weak ground you're standing on.

I'm glad we've establish the child routine of namecalling. Kudos.
Subtuppel

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:02:43 PM

CoinReport: How do top Altcoins compare to Bitcoin?

Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: