Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:26:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:03:35 PM

spam
you again... reported, ignored, thanks & bye.

Crindon

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:17:15 PM

BlackCoin has a solid community and excellent developer. There is no reason why it won't stay long-term. There is so much going on and many new developments.

Heads up: the prices are still low on Mintpal. The other coins are stealing some of the limelight, so now is the time to buy. Wait for any dips in price and grab up some cheap BlackCoins.

alison03

Activity: 294

★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:56:31 PM

such little amount of btc  all across mintpal traded today anythoughts on why?

No idea myself just the same curiosity!

whales are away on holiday enjoying there hard earned profits Wink

no big hype trains and people cashing out of BTC to FIAT because they're expecting a BTC dip in the next few days. once that is over it looks like it's going bull. alts should follow.

I haven't been paying attention. What's the reasoning for the dip in btc?
Subtuppel

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:02:46 PM

no big hype trains and people cashing out of BTC to FIAT because they're expecting a BTC dip in the next few days. once that is over it looks like it's going bull. alts should follow.

dunno of there is an actual reason that would rectify such a crash.
maybe this: http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/bitcoin-trading-platform-bitfinex-distancing-bitstamp/2014/06/12
maybe people just being stupid as always.... who knows.

alison03

Activity: 294

★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:28:21 PM

Haha true. And thanks. I looked around but couldn't find anything jaw dropping so was just curious what, if anything, I was missing.
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1636

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:08:26 PM

Coinkite Voucher and Debit Card Giveaway! Day 3 - Advance notice!

Tomorrows Vouchers will all be worth DOUBLE tomorrow!! - Stay stay sharp as tomorrow its an early start!! A little more spread out than they were today. Oh, and one Voucher on Sunday is going to be a biggie. But I wont be saying which one, thats for you to find out Wink

Viz
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 10:22:33 PM

maybe this: http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/bitcoin-trading-platform-bitfinex-distancing-bitstamp/2014/06/12
http://www.coindesk.com/18-million-worth-of-silk-road-bitcoin-to-be-sold-by-us-government/

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:59:06 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 11:35:58 PM by Zackgeno96

such little amount of btc  all across mintpal traded today anythoughts on why?

http://www.coindesk.com/18-million-worth-of-silk-road-bitcoin-to-be-sold-by-us-government/
that article is shit. if the gov wanted to cash out.... the have 178k btc btw. not 30k  where do they come up with this shit anyway the gov holds there btc  in a fbi federal case..... It will probably never be touched anyways why would they even bother with 30k btc when the pentagon prints 600billion a year for private funding... and 1.5trillion on blackops contractors. why the fuck would they care about 30k btc. anyways if it is true it's to cuase a sell off. and i don't see why 20million would be a big sell off i mean btc trades 12million to 50million a day... if it does cause a big price dip ill be there with everything i can throw at it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:38:56 PM

that article is shit. if the gov wanted to cash out.... the have 178k btc btw. not 30k  where do they come up with this shit anyway the gov holds there btc  in a fbi federal case..... It will probably never be touched anyways why would they even bother with 30k btc when the pentagon prints 600billion a year for private funding... and 1.5trillion on blackops contractors. why the fuck would they care about 30k btc. anyways if it is true it's to cuase a sell off. and i don't see why 20million would be a big sell off i mean btc trades 12million to 50million a day... if it does cause a big price dip ill be there with everything i can throw at it.

Ummm... it's true http://www.usmarshals.gov/assets/2014/bitcoins/

And the reason they can't touch the remainder is that they are still held aside (Ulbricht's coins).
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:27:22 AM

that article is shit. if the gov wanted to cash out.... the have 178k btc btw. not 30k  where do they come up with this shit anyway the gov holds there btc  in a fbi federal case..... It will probably never be touched anyways why would they even bother with 30k btc when the pentagon prints 600billion a year for private funding... and 1.5trillion on blackops contractors. why the fuck would they care about 30k btc. anyways if it is true it's to cuase a sell off. and i don't see why 20million would be a big sell off i mean btc trades 12million to 50million a day... if it does cause a big price dip ill be there with everything i can throw at it.

1 the article is not shit
2 they have 30k which where coins seized from sr not dpr coins
(those coins where not claimed by anybody as nobody is going to be insane enough to claim he was running sr so they are going to be sold as any seized merchandise is)
3 why would the police bother about your stolen car when 100 millions are produced a year...
4 why are you not buying?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
oblox
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:00:04 AM

I find it hilarious that people think this is going to cause a major price flux. They aren't taking them to the common exchanges and dumping them, they are selling them to people in person (and large investors at that). Further, these aren't "new" coins... they have been accounted for in circulation. Finally, this only validates BTC as having value.
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:49:20 AM

I find it hilarious that people think this is going to cause a major price flux. They aren't taking them to the common exchanges and dumping them, they are selling them to people in person (and large investors at that). Further, these aren't "new" coins... they have been accounted for in circulation. Finally, this only validates BTC as having value.

Same reason that there's a lot of flux during any big announcement.  Crypto investors (for the most part) are a bunch of emotional pussies who crap their collective pants or start screaming "to the moon" every time there's an announcement of just about anything.

I agree that there shouldn't be a huge change in prices - after all even if the coins hadn't already existed, and were dumped into the market (with a zero par-value essentially) the price of BTC should only drop about $1.50 per coin in order to absorb the additional coins into the existing cap.  However, if someone in the Chinese government farts in the wrong key, and a passer-by thinks it sounded like he said "Bitcoin"... it can drop the price of BTC by over $100 in about 10 minutes.

In the alts it's even more ridiculous (naturally, since it's a byproduct of inadequate liquidity and distribution)... that's just the world we live in - at least the crypto side of it.  On the upside... you get a brief opportunity to get cheaper BTC again. Smiley
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 08:09:08 AM

Blackcoin at 24.5 sats!  Grin
That is amazing given the circumstances! If it holds this price tomorrow I'll be happy.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
Subtuppel

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:26:46 AM

Important news:
BackCoin Wallet 1.07 released (OpenSSL Patch included)

BlackCoin/CoinKite giveaway throughout this week!
Participate @Reddit   Infopost @BTCTalk

Click here for Friday 2014/06/13 (Day 3)!

BitHalo/BlackHalo Video preview online!

BlackCoin Meeting + CoinKite demo in London this Saturday

Short listing for newcomers and potential investors about completed and upcoming projects:
click the links!
More detailed listing can be found @ Reddit: BlackCoin Projects Overview

recent articles featuring BlackCoin:

WE NEED YOUR HELP:

DESIGNERS NEEDED!
Announcing Project Gotham

Hey folks! Mckie here, with some awesome news. It's time to take the first curtain off of our secret project, Project Gotham. We are currently seeking a extremely talented graphic designer to help with our implementation/vision. Not much detail can be given at the moment. But, more information will be included in the FollowTheCoin article, as well as the Reddit post if you are interested in applying. We are trying to reach outside of the BLK community as well, so if anyone knows any talented web graphic designers please let us know my PMing myself, Maarx, or King Schultz.

Reddit Post: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/27ed7g/announcing_project_gotham_a_huge_initiative_to/
McKie

+ lots of more stuff, check the following links:

BlackCoin Subreddit

http://blackcoindirectory.com

http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/

http://www.blkfoundation.org/

Official Wallets:

http://www.blackcoin.co/

Some stats at:

http://bitinfocharts.com/blackcoin/

BE A LEADER

and remember: Always bet on Black!

vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1636

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:43:13 AM

day 3 is active!!

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/281ces/coinkite_voucher_and_card_giveaway_day_3/

Go claim your free BC! First to the prize gets it!
Subtuppel

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:33:53 AM

day 3 is active!!

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/281ces/coinkite_voucher_and_card_giveaway_day_3/

Go claim your free BC! First to the prize gets it!

and or follow https://twitter.com/Vizique

Subtuppel

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:31:14 PM

PREDICT BC price on Mintpal and win 500/250/100 BC!

thanks Mr.Coins

firstflyover

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:55:30 PM

From Coindesk...

CEX.IO Slow to Respond as Fears of 51% Attack Spread
http://www.coindesk.com/cex-io-response-fears-of-51-attack-spread/

Im glad Blackcoin doesn't have to worry about this...
ToBoGe9

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:08:55 PM

can someone explain why some of the copie coins of BC are much higher then BC itself?
oblox
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:13:31 PM

can someone explain why some of the copie coins of BC are much higher then BC itself?

Maybe some are higher in price due to less coins available than BC, but look at the standings in term of volume and market cap. No contest.
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: