Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:03:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 [378] 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ScoobyDood

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:16:39 PM

Hey all, anyone watching QTL? They have a great idea I think Blackcoin should do...( I know we have a lot of irons in the fire but not sure about this one )
Quatloo-Trader : They made a bot for trading cross sites, arbitrage, automated, ping pong, scalping, etc. etc..
Just owning the coin = free use (which) = buy support = dilution = liquidity
Easy to see this is a game changer.

Black coin already wants to take over litecoin as a trading pair so integrating a trading bot would be a perfect fit. Requiring 10 or 50,000 balance to use means buy support = dilution = liquidity = everything a good crypto needs!

Someone Please tell me we already have this in the works!?!

poop

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
McKie

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:10:10 AM

Hey all, anyone watching QTL? They have a great idea I think Blackcoin should do...( I know we have a lot of irons in the fire but not sure about this one )
Quatloo-Trader : They made a bot for trading cross sites, arbitrage, automated, ping pong, scalping, etc. etc..

Black coin already wants to take over litecoin as a trading pair so integrating a trading bot would be a perfect fit. Requiring 10 or 50,000 balance to use means buy support = dilution = liquidity = everything a good crypto needs!

Nope, because you haven't started it yet.

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
johnson1990

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 06:36:02 AM

Can you please stop this counter-productive behaviour?

Lately, I have notice your increased prejudice and hostility towards anyone who brings up new ideas or feedback. You are even telling newbies to either "step up" or "shut up" in both IRC and BLKfeed. This behaviour is ridiculous and it will only discourage new blood from joining BlackCoin.
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 08:00:19 AM

been using the new wallet, it looks and works perfectly, but can someone explain how the experimental option works?  If i enabled it, will it spend the most recent inputs first instead of older?

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
rat4

Activity: 324
Merit: 197

Two-way squared

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 08:24:34 AM

been using the new wallet, it looks and works perfectly, but can someone explain how the experimental option works?  If i enabled it, will it spend the most recent inputs first instead of older?

It will spend inputs with less coin-age. In general case it's not the same as just most recent ones.

digit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 08:48:23 AM

It will spend inputs with less coin-age. In general case it's not the same as just most recent ones.

so the wallet will work backwards from less coin age to oldest when getting the amount it needs for spending if i enable it?

BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
Jherek

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:04:01 AM

Should be no problem - if you have a trading bot. That's however the problem, I know no bot that works properly - and of course they cost money, so you have to pay before you can try.
rat4

Activity: 324
Merit: 197

Two-way squared

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 10:38:13 AM

so the wallet will work backwards from less coin age to oldest when getting the amount it needs for spending if i enable it?

Internally it uses an approximation algorithm for knapsack problem

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:02:15 AM

There is a lot of talk on reopening our old thread on irc and blkfeed .. I think its a good idea and in the past, it was proposed on multiple occasions here

That would be brilliant. You can still keep this one open too, but a lot of people searching blackcoin and going to the first forum and seeing it closed would raise a red flag. Just my 2c.

Yea lets get the old thread revived, i think this would be a good thing for people looking into blackcoin.

I third/fourth this suggestion.  The garbage in that thread (as unpleasant as it might be) is still a part of BC history... and in a rather ironic way is actually positive.  At the time there was less of the "Army of Trolls" effect that BCT has seen in the past 3 months affecting almost any coin... now it's almost a badge of honor for a popular or profitable alt-coin.  I've even started judging coins based on this when doing my due-dilligence...

Tons of haters = might actually be worth checking out. 
Nothing but fanboys = move along, not worth the time. Wink

Actually whenever I see an army of bagholders over hyping any crap project in a crap coin and a flood of +1 posts I usually stay away from that coin.
There are still some guys in this forum that still believe a video presentation of a coin will manage to triple the price. Or the opening of a dice game.

I'm not saying to open the gates of trolling or fud by this but constructive criticism is better than +1 spam.

ps. I was talking about alt threads in general not BC.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
fmasta

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:00:59 PM

There is a lot of talk on reopening our old thread on irc and blkfeed .. I think its a good idea and in the past, it was proposed on multiple occasions here

That would be brilliant. You can still keep this one open too, but a lot of people searching blackcoin and going to the first forum and seeing it closed would raise a red flag. Just my 2c.

Yea lets get the old thread revived, i think this would be a good thing for people looking into blackcoin.

I third/fourth this suggestion.  The garbage in that thread (as unpleasant as it might be) is still a part of BC history... and in a rather ironic way is actually positive.  At the time there was less of the "Army of Trolls" effect that BCT has seen in the past 3 months affecting almost any coin... now it's almost a badge of honor for a popular or profitable alt-coin.  I've even started judging coins based on this when doing my due-dilligence...

Actually whenever I see an army of bagholders over hyping any crap project in a crap coin and a flood of +1 posts I usually stay away from that coin.
There are still some guys in this forum that still believe a video presentation of a coin will manage to triple the price. Or the opening of a dice game.

I'm not saying to open the gates of trolling or fud by this but constructive criticism is better than +1 spam.

That makes sense, because I think there are not many bagholders in BC. I'm sure there are no fanboys also. That is because BC is the most perfect coin. Best community ever. No doubt.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
BrianM

Activity: 546
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:03:42 PM

+1
fmasta

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:27:09 PM

Just wait for Jabulon to release a music video that will be *Epic*

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
InvestorPerson

Activity: 316

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:01:47 PM

That makes sense, because I think there are not many bagholders in BC. I'm sure there are no fanboys also. That is because BC is the most perfect coin. Best community ever. No doubt.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

i like your style  Cheesy

+1

whoever sells below 29k now must be a complete retard....
ABBAS

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:52:29 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin

i like your style  Cheesy

+1
The music video is already released or was that 5 min video I saw just a trailer??from the link posted few days ago here.
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:25:50 PM

Can you please stop this counter-productive behaviour?

Lately, I have notice your increased prejudice and hostility towards anyone who brings up new ideas or feedback. You are even telling newbies to either "step up" or "shut up" in both IRC and BLKfeed. This behaviour is ridiculous and it will only discourage new blood from joining BlackCoin.

First let me say that I totally agree with your sentiment and I'm not aware of anything in the past couple days that's gone on in IRC or BLKfeed.  On the other hand I read McKie's post as being encouraging and not dismissive at all.  If indeed the "step up or shut up" attitude was conveyed in other ways on those other outlets then I can understand the reaction.  I don't condone that (especially toward new, interested potential investors!) but I can understand the frustration caused by people that are rarely active or newly active whose only contribution amounts to "when are you going to make me tons of money?" comments.

I think that is a great idea despite coming from a complete retard (by that I mean Fystakitten, not ScoobyDood) who has already scammed a ton of money out of people early in BC history.  I agree that some form of branded trading platform would be great!  However, I also understand (based on projects I'm currently working on in my free time) that dealing with multiple API's and security and reliability of trading bots - if programmed from scratch and not just duplicated - isn't something you can just toss out there and see a functional app develop in a few days either.

However, many of us (myself being one) are more than happy to throw our BC behind projects that are presented and developed by community members... despite having nothing to do with the 'foundation'.  Remember that we are decentralized - and everything that goes along with it.  The BC Foundation is merely a small group of people... they are not the only driving force - nor are they the only active members.  They are just the most forward and public (for the most part).
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:46:57 PM

How long should I be staking before getting any reward ? started on the 27th of August and nothing yet..  said 3 days till expected reward, then 4 days , then 2 day.. and the coins are not even in "stake" but in "spendable". wallet is unlocked.
digit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 04:32:00 PM

How long should I be staking before getting any reward ? started on the 27th of August and nothing yet..  said 3 days till expected reward, then 4 days , then 2 day.. and the coins are not even in "stake" but in "spendable". wallet is unlocked.

i normally get all my stakes within 24 hours.  the timer is just an estimate it doesn't mean much but if it says 3 days then you maybe you have too small an amount.  After all my stakes are done my timer usually will show a numver between 10-18 hours, so i think maybe you need to begin with a larger amount of BC to stake

Fulgore

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:44:45 PM

i normally get all my stakes within 24 hours.  the timer is just an estimate it doesn't mean much but if it says 3 days then you maybe you have too small an amount.  After all my stakes are done my timer usually will show a numver between 10-18 hours, so i think maybe you need to begin with a larger amount of BC to stake

How much larger? I'm having the same "issue" mishax1 has and I have nearly 1650 BC in my wallet. So far my coins stacked three times in 10 days: is it okay?
digit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 04:58:20 PM

i normally get all my stakes within 24 hours.  the timer is just an estimate it doesn't mean much but if it says 3 days then you maybe you have too small an amount.  After all my stakes are done my timer usually will show a numver between 10-18 hours, so i think maybe you need to begin with a larger amount of BC to stake

How much larger? I'm having the same "issue" mishax1 has and I have nearly 1650 BC in my wallet. So far my coins stacked three times in 10 days: is it okay?

thats sounds like its working.  as i understand it the more coins you keep in wallet the more "power" you have for staking and the should be lumped together not made up of small transactions (eg one transaction of 1650 BC to begin with, not 100's of small transactions that add up to that). i bought my BC off exchange then withdrew in 10k, 5k amounts to setup for staking.  It works well for me these amounts.   

Fulgore

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 05:53:53 PM

thats sounds like its working.  as i understand it the more coins you keep in wallet the more "power" you have for staking and the should be lumped together not made up of small transactions (eg one transaction of 1650 BC to begin with, not 100's of small transactions that add up to that). i bought my BC off exchange then withdrew in 10k, 5k amounts to setup for staking.  It works well for me these amounts.   

Thanks for the reply. I guess I'll have to move my BCs a bit and withdraw them all together since right now they come from different transactions, maybe that will make them stake a bit faster.
Pages: « 1 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 [378] 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: