Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:24:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 [342] 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS  (Read 332067 times)
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 09:41:02 PM

No IPO and premine! Let the community do the work. It will create a better connection between the coin and the community and you get rid of all the fud right away.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gorillajam

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

win

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:45:00 PM

Wullcastle sounds a lot like Duffman who was the chearleader as is this guy for Shimalh scams.

Are you really going to go down the same road with the same developer again?

Man you guys are beyond stupid, really, a new category of stupid is needed for you you suckers.

THERE IS ONLY ONE DEVELOPER!!!!!

he's the guy who does all the visuals on on the scams I hightlighted already!1

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=172159

MEGAman

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:45:23 PM

You guys can't be serious. Wulfcastle has a history of shady activity and he probably IS "Silkcoin." Hahaha I love the proposal. He pays himself some BTC so everyone looks like a good guy, he does some more crap to "fix" things, the community loves him and gives him more Silkcoins, then he dumps on you again and runs. Why would you let somebody that was on the inside working with this scammer dev take over? Wulfcastle said himself he helped make the promo video - the same style and exact same voice in that video can be linked back to Coinmart and other scams. Don't let this guy scam you twice - seriously. I believe he put some hard work into this but I also believe he made a lot of money. Either he IS the dev or he is working directly with the dev and this isn't the first scam he's been involved with by far. Come on guys open your eyes. If you're considering going down that path you might as well just let this thing die.
MEGAman

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:47:46 PM

What I'm posting here is what I've done and experienced with the SilkCoin team over the past month that I've been with them. As some of you may know I started out as an avid supporter of SilkCoin, and I became an even bigger supporter when I was added to the SilkCoin team. I would just like to notify the community of all the things I've done for SilkCoin.

These are all of the things that I've done for SilkCoin

• I was the person who conceptualized mysilkcoin.com
  • I organized our whole team to work on a dedicated team management platform
  • I spearheaded Operation Shock & Awe
  • I designed, scripted and produced the Introductory video for SilkCoin
  • I designed all graphical elements in the OP
  • I redesigned the whole SilkCoin wallet UI to take it from what it looked originally to how it does now.
  • I came up with the SilkReich Parody video series for SilkCoin
  • I was the one who proposed the idea for the Oculus Rift Competition, and the I was the one who went about the whole process

That's not all though, I had more for SilkCoin up my sleeve. These pictures below are what would have been the new Trading page and the Eco-System launch page, everything was designed and ready I was just waiting for the developers to implement it :

New Trading Page

In total I must have spent close to 300 solid hours of work trying to take SilkCoin to the top, all to no avail. Why did I do it? I knew that if SilkCoin became one of the top 5 coins, which it had more than enough potential to do, I would never have to work again in my life. I poured everything into this coin, heart, wallet and time, so believe me that if anyone is disappointed it's me.

Whichever way you look at it now, SilkCoin is dead. I have a plan to appease everyone though. I've spoken with a few people and I plan to fork SilkCoin and release it as a new coin with new branding. See the paper here for more details : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L8VDgnu5J6mUCFrw9WmO_TiloSdyga6BhxyNA1qPRug/edit?usp=sharing

To everyone interested in this new fork, please PM me.

+1

Seriously? Did you read my message above? I know you guys hate me but come on. You have to admit I've been right this entire time. Maybe think about what I'm saying for once and consider the fact that at least I have proven myself to some degree. I'm sorry if I'm an asshole about it and arrogant about it but it's so frustrating. Think about what I'm saying here.
gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:48:48 PM

I feel like im protecting children from a pedofile!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=369985.msg3952297#msg3952297

Duffman is Wulffman

he does all the scam visuals.

pandionrain

Activity: 113

SILK. All the cool kids are buying it.

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 09:49:25 PM

I say lets rock the WULF (coin)!   I'm in.

you know, the first red flag I had with this coin was that there were no active mining pools to process the transactions.  Should have followed my gut.  

We should take the concepts and make it happen....and then rub the little fuckers nose in it.

WULF, keep us in the loop and let us know how we can help.

SILK:   B5ZPSMdFTWKKofvF1cKqVorapD8sV62XFx
BTC:    14vooT31DUVqxCFKR67dnEUojhBfKbHW1L
MEGAman

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:54:28 PM

Duffman is Wulffman

Holy crap I know. It's amazing. 2 people have proposed solutions. One of them is Wulfcastle, a guy that was on the inside and is most likely the Silkcoin dev, has been a member of this forum for 2 months and has a history of proven scams. The other guy is a senior member whom is probably the best developer to ever post on this forum and has a history of being a helpful, honest guy with nothing to gain. He uses his real name on the forum! I mean I don't know for sure but I doubt "Wulfcastle" is Wulfcastle's real name (could be wrong). I'm actually shocked that bholzer would even offer his time for this thing. I mean yeah I've had arguments with the guy in the past but holy fuck you are offered the golden ticket and everybody is opting to pass on it and go with the guy that just finished scamming them with the very coin he is offering to turn around. Round 2 eh? Just let this thing die I say because you guys are hopeless. If Wulfcastle pulls this off I think that should be called a "hat trick." Rip a bunch of people off, pretend to be somebody else and offer to help, the very people you ripped off pay you more money to make it right, then you rip them off again.
Grifftech2k4

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:56:13 PM

No IPO and premine! Let the community do the work. It will create a better connection between the coin and the community and you get rid of all the fud right away.

agreed, no ipo or premine!!
ymod123

Activity: 432

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:57:45 PM

agreed, no ipo or premine!!

So all the coins have i left is worthless now?
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 10:01:53 PM

Yes!

And megaman and gorillajam: SHUT THE FUCK UP!
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196

Fibre Knight

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:03:11 PM

What I'm posting here is what I've done and experienced with the SilkCoin team over the past month that I've been with them. As some of you may know I started out as an avid supporter of SilkCoin, and I became an even bigger supporter when I was added to the SilkCoin team. I would just like to notify the community of all the things I've done for SilkCoin.

These are all of the things that I've done for SilkCoin

• I was the person who conceptualized mysilkcoin.com
  • I organized our whole team to work on a dedicated team management platform
  • I spearheaded Operation Shock & Awe
  • I designed, scripted and produced the Introductory video for SilkCoin
  • I designed all graphical elements in the OP
  • I redesigned the whole SilkCoin wallet UI to take it from what it looked originally to how it does now.
  • I came up with the SilkReich Parody video series for SilkCoin
  • I was the one who proposed the idea for the Oculus Rift Competition, and the I was the one who went about the whole process

That's not all though, I had more for SilkCoin up my sleeve. These pictures below are what would have been the new Trading page and the Eco-System launch page, everything was designed and ready I was just waiting for the developers to implement it :

New Trading Page

In total I must have spent close to 300 solid hours of work trying to take SilkCoin to the top, all to no avail. Why did I do it? I knew that if SilkCoin became one of the top 5 coins, which it had more than enough potential to do, I would never have to work again in my life. I poured everything into this coin, heart, wallet and time, so believe me that if anyone is disappointed it's me.

Whichever way you look at it now, SilkCoin is dead. I have a plan to appease everyone though. I've spoken with a few people and I plan to fork SilkCoin and release it as a new coin with new branding. See the paper here for more details : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L8VDgnu5J6mUCFrw9WmO_TiloSdyga6BhxyNA1qPRug/edit?usp=sharing

To everyone interested in this new fork, please PM me.

+1

Seriously? Did you read my message above? I know you guys hate me but come on. You have to admit I've been right this entire time. Maybe think about what I'm saying for once and consider the fact that at least I have proven myself to some degree. I'm sorry if I'm an asshole about it and arrogant about it but it's so frustrating. Think about what I'm saying here.

Thank you. You will be rewarded once the money is recovered.

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
marti

Activity: 206

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:04:19 PM

Duffman is Wulffman

Holy crap I know. It's amazing. 2 people have proposed solutions. One of them is Wulfcastle, a guy that was on the inside and is most likely the Silkcoin dev, has been a member of this forum for 2 months and has a history of proven scams. The other guy is a senior member whom is probably the best developer to ever post on this forum and has a history of being a helpful, honest guy with nothing to gain. He uses his real name on the forum! I mean I don't know for sure but I doubt "Wulfcastle" is Wulfcastle's real name (could be wrong). I'm actually shocked that bholzer would even offer his time for this thing. I mean yeah I've had arguments with the guy in the past but holy fuck you are offered the golden ticket and everybody is opting to pass on it and go with the guy that just finished scamming them with the very coin he is offering to turn around. Round 2 eh? Just let this thing die I say because you guys are hopeless. If Wulfcastle pulls this off I think that should be called a "hat trick." Rip a bunch of people off, pretend to be somebody else and offer to help, the very people you ripped off pay you more money to make it right, then you rip them off again.

to both of you
did you ever heard about 'flat design' ?

go to image google search for 'flat design', you'll see lot of scammer doing the same shit lol

you have some serious communication problem,
even if some of your points are valid or thru, your communication skills completely destroy them

www.CoinsSource.com | Your Alternative-Currency Information Source
MEGAman

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:04:55 PM

Yes!

And megaman and gorillajam: SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Dude what the hell is wrong with you? Have you read a word I said? Wulfcastle is the Silkcoin dev! He is the guy that ripped you off in the first place and you're going to let him do it again? Either you're in on this or you are one stupid bastard. This is fucking sick either way. You people are sick.
2941digger

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:05:22 PM

Duffman is Wulffman

I vote for send badassX escrow the 8 btc.

I vote for bholzer to fix the wallets.

I vote for judgecrpyto to find a new lead.

I vote we make a SC deposit address (when wallets work) and fund it for the new team.

I commit to send 10k SC.

also....  #$%^&*((*&^%$# wullfmanDuff
Bitcoinasourus

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:05:57 PM

SILKCOIN

You still HAVE NOT talked to your team at all but your asking for new people?

, still has not contacted any of us

Q

hahahaha what a joke. Who was even running the ship? I've seen some unorganization in my day but this one is up there.

It would be a nice insult to the devs if the community took over things and made some thing of this coin. I would dedicate some hashrate to a fork.
Glad I only put in a few days of mining on this one.
Not that i'd tell others too but i'm holding my coins. I don't need to pawn off my worthless pile of crap on some one else.

Great big GFY to the dev's for wasting allot of people's time and money. Karma's a bitch mother fucker. You guys are smart to hide. People are crazy, you might not get to spend that BTC one day if you ripp off the wrong person. Just sayin

So, where is the next big thing hiding? Cause this isn't it.
MEGAman

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:07:04 PM

Duffman is Wulffman

to both of you
did you ever heard about 'flat design' ?

go to image google search for 'flat design', you'll see lot of scammer doing the same shit lol

you have some serious communication problem,
even if some of your points are valid or thru, your communication skills completely destroy them

Yeah - flat design sure. It's the latest craze. Have you ever heard of the exact same guy doing the voiceover in 3 straight scams now? All videos made by Wulfcastle? In fact, he hasn't contributed to any project to date that wasn't proven to be a scam. You guys are seriously retarded. I don't care how much you hate me all I've done is tell it how it is this whole thread and you would think at this point people would at least be willing to consider the possibility I know what I'm talking about. You hand the keys over to this guy and you're handing the keys over to the exact same guy that just scammed you! They're the same person!
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 10:08:15 PM

Dude what the hell is wrong with you? Have you read a word I said? Wulfcastle is the Silkcoin dev! He is the guy that ripped you off in the first place and you're going to let him do it again? Either you're in on this or you are one stupid bastard. This is fucking sick either way. You people are sick.

I don't care i lost money, that is the way of investing in cryptoshit. What i do care is the irritating way of communicating you and that gorillawhore are trying to do. You both think we are all some kind of small kids or so. Fuck off! I live my life like I want and if i make a stupid decision then it is MY decision. If i want to lose coins, i am allowed to do so, because they are MY coins. So fuck off trying to safe my or others life.
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 10:13:29 PM

Strange...VRC does not have any premine and it is a well developed project and coin.
MEGAman

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:13:44 PM

I don't care i lost money, that is the way of investing in cryptoshit. What i do care is the irritating way of communicating you and that gorillawhore are trying to do. You both think we are all some kind of small kids or so. Fuck off! I live my life like I want and if i make a stupid decision then it is MY decision. If i want to lose coins, i am allowed to do so, because they are MY coins. So fuck off trying to safe my or others life.

I just think if you're going to try to contribute to reviving this thing it's an extremely poor decision to choose somebody who has a history of working with scamcoins, has only been a member of the forum for 2 months, who vanished when the going got tough and popped back up as soon as another opportunity arose to make some money - it's not just your decision, you selfish prick. You aren't the only person that got screwed here. A ton of people are invested in this thing and you certainly can't be the voice of the people because you make awful decisions. You made an awful decision investing in this coin and it would be an even worse decision choosing Wulfcastle to steer the ship back. It would be like putting your life savings in Bernie Madoff's Ponzi scheme, losing everything, and then turning around and hiring him to manage your portfolio as soon as he got out of prison because he changed his name. Same guy, same tainted history, you know it's him, everyone has shown you it's clearly him, but he has a new name so it's all good in your mind. I mean this is insane. I talk to you like you're kids because you are making decisions that only kids would make. It's like you're just begging to get burned again.
j5crypto

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:14:40 PM

Duffman is Wulffman

Dude what the hell is wrong with you? Have you read a word I said? Wulfcastle is the Silkcoin dev!

You are on the internet in cryptoland. Nothing is what it seams. You can't be sure of anything. All you can do is put your money where innovation shows its face. Coins may or may not workout, its a highly volatile environment. One thing i do know for sure is things are never as simple as most people make them out to be and most people are in the dark to what is really going on. When you are in the dark all you can say is scam.

I will only invest into Silky if there is no premine/instamine/ipo
If Wolf is legitimate he can make his money back investing in his own project like the rest of us

Edit: Im starting to think i should just move on, silk was mostly a visual innovation anyway. We want real substance innovations and should support them with our funds.
Pages: « 1 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 [342] 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: