Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:14:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 [347] 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS  (Read 332067 times)
BBmodBB

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 03:29:57 AM

They just put that a guy that helped establish Bitcoin is joining the SC dev tem Cheesy[/size][/size][/size][/size]

Laughable at best... Nice Activity level on this account...

Gavin is taking over the helm of this ship!!! *pounding the table*

Cheesy

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
feilongzaitian

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:46:09 AM

my god. i bought some at 2500. Cry Cry Cry
today,the price of AC up to 650.it is a nice thing.i think it will be sloved next week.

cindereynolds

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:51:47 AM

I hope that BTC buys the dev the hooker that gives him AIDS

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ PND bamboo muncher ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
                        PPtd7diYFaKzY11iqVV1xoy6MLLY6mg7Kq
komodovpn

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:54:41 AM

my god. i bought some at 2500. Cry Cry Cry
today,the price of AC up to 650.it is a nice thing.i think it will be sloved next week.

i bought some at 6k and 5k

maybe it will help u feel better

[ Minerals ] - The most fair distribution crypto
fusi0n

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:59:37 AM

What I'm posting here is what I've done and experienced with the SilkCoin team over the past month that I've been with them. As some of you may know I started out as an avid supporter of SilkCoin, and I became an even bigger supporter when I was added to the SilkCoin team. I would just like to notify the community of all the things I've done for SilkCoin.

These are all of the things that I've done for SilkCoin

• I was the person who conceptualized mysilkcoin.com
  • I organized our whole team to work on a dedicated team management platform
  • I spearheaded Operation Shock & Awe
  • I designed, scripted and produced the Introductory video for SilkCoin
  • I designed all graphical elements in the OP
  • I redesigned the whole SilkCoin wallet UI to take it from what it looked originally to how it does now.
  • I came up with the SilkReich Parody video series for SilkCoin
  • I was the one who proposed the idea for the Oculus Rift Competition, and the I was the one who went about the whole process

That's not all though, I had more for SilkCoin up my sleeve. These pictures below are what would have been the new Trading page and the Eco-System launch page, everything was designed and ready I was just waiting for the developers to implement it :

New Trading Page

In total I must have spent close to 300 solid hours of work trying to take SilkCoin to the top, all to no avail. Why did I do it? I knew that if SilkCoin became one of the top 5 coins, which it had more than enough potential to do, I would never have to work again in my life. I poured everything into this coin, heart, wallet and time, so believe me that if anyone is disappointed it's me.

Whichever way you look at it now, SilkCoin is dead. I have a plan to appease everyone though. I've spoken with a few people and I plan to fork SilkCoin and release it as a new coin with new branding. See the paper here for more details : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L8VDgnu5J6mUCFrw9WmO_TiloSdyga6BhxyNA1qPRug/edit?usp=sharing

To everyone interested in this new fork, please PM me.

Do a full rebrand and change the ticket to SLK not SC.
vcoinminer0938

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:00:47 AM

What I'm posting here is what I've done and experienced with the SilkCoin team over the past month that I've been with them. As some of you may know I started out as an avid supporter of SilkCoin, and I became an even bigger supporter when I was added to the SilkCoin team. I would just like to notify the community of all the things I've done for SilkCoin.

These are all of the things that I've done for SilkCoin

• I was the person who conceptualized mysilkcoin.com
  • I organized our whole team to work on a dedicated team management platform
  • I spearheaded Operation Shock & Awe
  • I designed, scripted and produced the Introductory video for SilkCoin
  • I designed all graphical elements in the OP
  • I redesigned the whole SilkCoin wallet UI to take it from what it looked originally to how it does now.
  • I came up with the SilkReich Parody video series for SilkCoin
  • I was the one who proposed the idea for the Oculus Rift Competition, and the I was the one who went about the whole process

That's not all though, I had more for SilkCoin up my sleeve. These pictures below are what would have been the new Trading page and the Eco-System launch page, everything was designed and ready I was just waiting for the developers to implement it :

New Trading Page

In total I must have spent close to 300 solid hours of work trying to take SilkCoin to the top, all to no avail. Why did I do it? I knew that if SilkCoin became one of the top 5 coins, which it had more than enough potential to do, I would never have to work again in my life. I poured everything into this coin, heart, wallet and time, so believe me that if anyone is disappointed it's me.

Whichever way you look at it now, SilkCoin is dead. I have a plan to appease everyone though. I've spoken with a few people and I plan to fork SilkCoin and release it as a new coin with new branding. See the paper here for more details : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L8VDgnu5J6mUCFrw9WmO_TiloSdyga6BhxyNA1qPRug/edit?usp=sharing

To everyone interested in this new fork, please PM me.

who push the price up to 5000, I believe him.  lol
BBmodBB

BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 04:02:07 AM

Update about the current situation :

We posted no official statements here first of all. I have some very bad news..

I was very busy the last 2 days because 3 of the devs left the team. We are now only two left and it's impossible that we respect the timeframe without the help of other devs. We also discovered a big bug, the second the community will know about this it will be dump time.

They left because of a few big issues : they felt their work was not recognized for the last week they've been talking about that and the fud and the price crashing, they threatened to leave more then once.

But the main reason is we found 3 days ago a big flaw in the code. Fudders were right those devs were clumsy in their way of working, I just had neither the time neither the skills to check everything...

The private key problem raised my concerns since yes they were right, how could the dev do such an error? that's why I checked everything in the wallet and the code and I found out an enormous bug: transactions get confirmed à 0 confirms. This is a VERY BIG issue, they tried everything to fix it, without success and I have no news since more than 12 hours. You can try it in the wallet, 0 confirms. I spent all night trying to fix this and trying to find a solution.

I am not a dev myself, well I know how to code so I can check the overall code but can't code the eco-system or even advanced functions in the wallet.. Neither can I fix this bug. So really here I don't know what to do, no money left either as we had a LOT of expenses and never sold a single SC.

I'm deeply sorry, you know this was never the intent of this coin if it was I would've sold the premine at 8k sat.

We paid everything we owed all along including the occulus and everyone in time, and never touched the premine..
All devs took a part of the premine when they left since the wallet was shared, which was worth amost nothing compared to our costs since no buy orders were there to cover all the costs we had.

So I really don't know what to do no devs left except for me, I have ~8btc to reinvest in Silkcoin so I'm currently seeking some paid dev to continue this project.
Everyone learn this news at the same time... Once again sorry and I'm willing to find a solution with you all.

Who are you referring to? What devs were involved with SILK camel ...what devs are left? You need to level with us!!! =\

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
vcoinminer0938

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:02:29 AM

SLK sounds pretty awesome, much better than SC..
SC = ScamCoin.. lol
notasockpuppet

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:03:15 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2014, 04:29:09 AM by notasockpuppet

whatever
MEGAman

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:08:08 AM

Keep in mind Wulfcastle was the brains behind this whole scam. Do not believe him. Do not communicate with him. Do not pay him a dime. Do not hand him the keys. He has been linked to multiple previous scams and anybody on the inside of Silkcoin should never be allowed back in. This jackass screwed up on almost every aspect of this thing. The dev is a scamming piece of shit just like I always knew he was. He actually revealed his true colors even sooner than I predicted. He dumped the entire premine, instamine, and donations he received on you guys and stole your money. I am a strong believer in justice. I hope bholzer turns this coin around for you guys and I hope criminal charges are pressed against the original Silkcoin dev. I don't care if it's crypto or not - this guy misled you all and stole your money. For what it's worth, I strongly believe Wulfcastle and "Silkcoin" are the same person. I strongly believe it was 1 developer behind this entire scam. The rest of the team were essentially "cheerleaders" paid in SC. The crappy development work was almost certainly done by one guy. This coin was a piece of crap technically on top of a 4.5% premine and a piece of shit dev. Insane. For those of you that lost money I hope you can get some of that back. Get the scammers out of the way and I will even be on your side.
j5crypto

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:12:55 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2014, 04:37:33 AM by j5crypto

Whatever happens just be sure to bring the camel back  Cry

vcoinminer0938

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:19:38 AM

dev is fucking the camel, camel is screaming.
dev, stop fuck the camel, go get a girlfriend.
oh, I forgot dev is short fat black Shocked , so he couldn't get one..  Cheesy
notasockpuppet

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:28:42 AM

reminder to take note of something worthwhile with devs that know what the fuck they are doing https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=632657
MEGAman

Activity: 462

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:32:21 AM

I find this really ridiculous that now people are using it as an opportunity to spam whatever crappy coin they're pushing now. Nobody wants Pandacoin - it is useless. PoW phase is over. It brings no innovation. Come on.
notasockpuppet

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:39:50 AM

I find this really ridiculous that now people are using it as an opportunity to spam whatever crappy coin they're pushing now. Nobody wants Pandacoin - it is useless. PoW phase is over. It brings no innovation. Come on.

hows one post spam?
what type of innovation has silkcoin brought? innovative having no devs and innovating more bugs in a shitty and faulty wallet? sounds like a thing i can get behind.

"PoW phase is over."
yeah after 3 months and they are offering a multipool that has been running ever since pow was over

"Nobody wants Pandacoin"
factually wrong.

"it is useless"
so is bitcoin. or silkcoin since it's dead
n3rfherder

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:42:15 AM

hows one post spam?
what type of innovation has silkcoin brought? innovative having no devs and innovating more bugs in a shitty and faulty wallet? sounds like a thing i can get behind.

"PoW phase is over."
yeah after 3 months and they are offering a multipool that has been running ever since pow was over

"Nobody wants Pandacoin"
factually wrong.

"it is useless"
'

I'm just here watching the shitshow...but seriously, no one wants pandacoin.
phosphorush

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:43:27 AM

PnD? pump and dump?

Your account locked, please contact support.
notasockpuppet

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:47:10 AM

hows one post spam?

"PoW phase is over."

"Nobody wants Pandacoin"
factually wrong.

"it is useless"
'

I'm just here watching the shitshow...but seriously, no one wants pandacoin.

why is that?

PnD? pump and dump?

obviously they would call themselves pump and dump intentionally while trying to disguise it you moron.
judgecrypto

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:49:54 AM

Some Humor since we are talking about crap coins...

STRIPPER COIN

Using PoW algorithm called Proof of Strip.  Stripper gets a temp tattoo QR code.
Cell phone wallet app scans QR and tips based on 3 easy buttons... HOT, OK, DONATE
A PC App on large screen shows in real time the tips Stripper is getting.

Initial Distribution would be Proof of Horny.  Handing out paper vouches to strip club patrons...

I would need a team for this.  Travel across country to each strip club and bringing crypto to strippers.  

First vendors would be... Babies R US, STD Clinics, Plastic surgeons.

First alt coin with real utility!

Judge Crypto

Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:50:43 AM

PnD? pump and dump?

Yep, it was just another worthless shitcoin trading for litesohis. After insta-ming piles of coins at low diff, the 'dev' conviniently rebranded to PandaCoin 2.0 to milk BTC from a few more suckers.
Pages: « 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 [347] 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: