Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:03:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS!  (Read 100362 times)
IloveAnonCoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:15:23 PM

To those asking about Zerocoin, Yes Zerocoin is in alpha testing still, yes it is not entirely complete, the code is in Dreamcoin and is setup properly...Does it work? Yes and No. I highly recommend you read about Zerocoin on their project website or wikipedia, I am sure this will answer most of the questions you guys have about it.

Also to those having issues with compiling the linux wallet daemon follow these steps, I ran suchpool.pw through the steps yesterday and they work if you follow them corrrectly:

So first of all make sure to install all deps then

Code:
do git clone
then cd to dreamcoin/src
then cd to src/leveldb and do chmod +x build_detect_platform
then do mkdir obj
then do mkdir obj/zerocoin
then make -f makefile.unix

That should fix any of the errors that may popup....Let me know if you need further assistance with compiling Smiley

Only about 5 more days of PoW guys! Cheesy Dreamcoin network is growing tremendously! Lets see some exchanges add us soon guys, contact all your favorite exchanges!

I have read the zerocoin website but I still dont uunderstand how to use it. Does it mean that all dreamcoin transactions are anonymous or what do I need to do to make them anonymous ?
You only tell us to read about it but you don't explain it.

It is the ***BEST*** technology right now for making transaction completely anonymous, even Darkcoin cannot compare with Zerocoin technology.
templar77

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:18:46 PM

To those asking about Zerocoin, Yes Zerocoin is in alpha testing still, yes it is not entirely complete, the code is in Dreamcoin and is setup properly...Does it work? Yes and No. I highly recommend you read about Zerocoin on their project website or wikipedia, I am sure this will answer most of the questions you guys have about it.

Also to those having issues with compiling the linux wallet daemon follow these steps, I ran suchpool.pw through the steps yesterday and they work if you follow them corrrectly:

Code:
do git clone
then cd to dreamcoin/src
then do mkdir obj

That should fix any of the errors that may popup....Let me know if you need further assistance with compiling Smiley

Only about 5 more days of PoW guys! Cheesy Dreamcoin network is growing tremendously! Lets see some exchanges add us soon guys, contact all your favorite exchanges!

I have read the zerocoin website but I still dont uunderstand how to use it. Does it mean that all dreamcoin transactions are anonymous or what do I need to do to make them anonymous ?

It is the ***BEST*** technology right now for making transaction completely anonymous, even Darkcoin cannot comparable with Zerocoin technology.

And yet you still dont answer my question. I'll test if it's truly anonymius when I get a coin.
IloveAnonCoin

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:22:39 PM

Code:
do git clone
then cd to dreamcoin/src
then do mkdir obj

It is the ***BEST*** technology right now for making transaction completely anonymous, even Darkcoin cannot comparable with Zerocoin technology.

And yet you still dont answer my question. I'll test if it's truly anonymius when I get a coin.

Dev has said, it is just testing. you cannot test it right now. when it's done, it should have option for you to choose Zerocoin or not. Something like that, or Dev will force us use Zerocoin as default option. that's implement section which he doesn't do it yet, and I'm waiting for it. If it is really work. 0.025 BTC is considered as cheap.
forber888

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:30:46 PM

so this is a dream. enjoy your dreams, guys.
IloveAnonCoin

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:32:59 PM

so this is a dream. enjoy your dreams, guys.

I think so, even Bitcoin dev still cannot implement it Smiley
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:46:22 PM

Hey guys!

EliteMiner Payouts are enabled again, all coins are confirmed now.

This shouldn't happen again
ntz

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:49:25 PM

Betahash.com - Dreamcoin pool
http://betahash.com/getting_started

- Anonymous pool, no registration required

- Autopayouts from 0.01 Dreamcoin  once an hour

- Powerful Dedicated servers with SSD

- 10 Gbit/s network

- Stratum,  PROP Payouts , 1% fee

- Live stats

- Stratum protocol: 7333

stratum+tcp://betahash.com:7333 -u YOUR_OWN_WALLET_ADDRESS -p WHATEVERYOUWANT
templar77

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:54:10 PM

Code:
do git clone
then cd to dreamcoin/src
then do mkdir obj

Dev has said, it is just testing. you cannot test it right now. when it's done, it should have option for you to choose Zerocoin or not. Something like that, or Dev will force us use Zerocoin as default option. that's implement section which he doesn't do it yet, and I'm waiting for it. If it is really work. 0.025 BTC is considered as cheap.

Ok, so its not working.
dreamcoin (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:57:04 PM

Code:
do git clone
then cd to dreamcoin/src
then do mkdir obj

Here is more information on Zerocoin and libzerocoin (which is what Dreamcoin is integrated with currently):
https://github.com/Zerocoin/libzerocoin/wiki/Frequently-asked-questions

The biggest issue with Zerocoin right now is the size of the zero knowledge proofs being sort of large....We are somewhat tied to their development phasing, there should be Zerocoin V2 released in the near future, which will fix any of the little issues now and make it more ready for primetime. It is only implemented now, similar to how Anoncoin is.

Wallet doesn't work, dev is not active! Can somebody check the source code please.

What is not working darkangel2014? I am active, I posted like twenty plus times yesterday, I do have to sleep as I am human...haha...I posted a fix for linux wallets above in this thread if you are having trouble compiling.
milan74

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:06:21 PM

Glad to see active developer
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:13:37 PM

Code:
do git clone
then cd to dreamcoin/src
then do mkdir obj

Here is more information on Zerocoin and libzerocoin (which is what Dreamcoin is integrated with currently):
https://github.com/Zerocoin/libzerocoin/wiki/Frequently-asked-questions

The biggest issue with Zerocoin right now is the size of the zero knowledge proofs being sort of large....We are somewhat tied to their development phasing, there should be Zerocoin V2 released in the near future, which will fix any of the little issues now and make it more ready for primetime. It is only implemented now, similar to how Anoncoin is.

Wallet doesn't work, dev is not active! Can somebody check the source code please.

What is not working darkangel2014? I am active, I posted like twenty plus times yesterday, I do have to sleep as I am human...haha...I posted a fix for linux wallets above in this thread if you are having trouble compiling.

Yeah guys. Can't a dev take a crap in peace without being called inactive.
Skirmant

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Such is life in crypto paradise

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:25:10 PM

So you mean you're not planning to fully implement ZeroCoin until the whitepaper for V2 is released?
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:31:56 PM

what are the benefits in your coin ? why do I have to invest in your coin ?
dreamcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:35:32 PM

So you mean you're not planning to fully implement ZeroCoin until the whitepaper for V2 is released?

It is already implemented some, but yes full implementation won't happen until Zerocoin is developed a little bit further and is proven to be secure and reliable. I do plan on doing this...But yes it is still not entirely ready for primetime as it is right now.

CarlesPuyol: You want to invest because there is only Proof of Work for around 6 more days and then it will be Proof of Stake with 15% interest. (That in its self is a good thing), Future complete Zerocoin integration, Random diff. adjust each block, static block rewards for PoW, X11 algos, and you have a badass developer on your side, my coins have not failed, I also have posted my personal information all over this forum, to show I have nothing to hide from anyone, I am not just another create and run dev that you guys seem to have problems with. I am here for the long-term and I will make sure my coins succeed.
svetliopi44

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:45:14 PM

wallet is not synchronized to Win 8.1
Please Help

nfox

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 07:45:25 PM

I dont trust this shit, dev registered same day and launched a coin without announcement nothing.. this is just a warning, beware Smiley
dreamcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:56:06 PM

I dont trust this shit, dev registered same day and launched a coin without announcement nothing.. this is just a warning, beware Smiley

You may want to read through the thread some before you come to such nasty conclusions. I am the developer of Hashcoin as well (HASHX11 aka. Carsen) I have been on this forum for years...

@svetliopi44 - Make sure to put the Dreamcoin.conf file under your Roaming/Dreamcoin directory...Or add the node in the OP, so that you can sync up Wink
svetliopi44

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:06:00 PM

Thanks, now everything is OK   Smiley

louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 08:33:12 PM

WelCome 520Cn.Com China Pool
520CN中国矿池欢迎您

http://Drm.520Cn.Com

1% Fee

WHY ARE You still quoting me in all your anns?

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:37:53 PM

You may want to read through the thread some before you come to such nasty conclusions. I am the developer of Hashcoin as well (HASHX11 aka. Carsen) I have been on this forum for years...

@svetliopi44 - Make sure to put the Dreamcoin.conf file under your Roaming/Dreamcoin directory...Or add the node in the OP, so that you can sync up Wink

I moved dreamcoin.conf to the roaming/dreamcoin directory and it's still not syncing up.   The node is already in the conf file.   Any ideas?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: