Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:37:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS!  (Read 100358 times)
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:39:03 PM

WelCome 520Cn.Com China Pool
520CN中国矿池欢迎您

http://Drm.520Cn.Com

1% Fee

WHY ARE You still quoting me in all your anns?

Shady tactics. Looks like he/she is trying to make it look like you endorse their pool or some crap like that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Shkembe
Legendary

Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001

Epic Private Internet Cash

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:39:24 PM

I dont trust this shit, dev registered same day and launched a coin without announcement nothing.. this is just a warning, beware Smiley

You may want to read through the thread some before you come to such nasty conclusions. I am the developer of Hashcoin as well (HASHX11 aka. Carsen) I have been on this forum for years...

@svetliopi44 - Make sure to put the Dreamcoin.conf file under your Roaming/Dreamcoin directory...Or add the node in the OP, so that you can sync up Wink

I moved dreamcoin.conf to the roaming/dreamcoin directory and it's still not syncing up.   The node is already in the conf file.   Any ideas?

same to me
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:40:05 PM

I dont trust this shit, dev registered same day and launched a coin without announcement nothing.. this is just a warning, beware Smiley

You may want to read through the thread some before you come to such nasty conclusions. I am the developer of Hashcoin as well (HASHX11 aka. Carsen) I have been on this forum for years...

@svetliopi44 - Make sure to put the Dreamcoin.conf file under your Roaming/Dreamcoin directory...Or add the node in the OP, so that you can sync up Wink

I moved dreamcoin.conf to the roaming/dreamcoin directory and it's still not syncing up.   The node is already in the conf file.   Any ideas?

After you moved it did you restart your wallet?
dreamcoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:41:18 PM

Yea try restarting your wallet, if not then try renaming dreamcoin.conf to Dreamcoin.conf Wink
nfox

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 08:43:53 PM

oh sorry, I was thinking that just another forgotten coin, will keep an eye on it Smiley
dreamcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:10:01 PM

oh sorry, I was thinking that just another forgotten coin, will keep an eye on it Smiley

Nope just launched yesterday Smiley Thanks! Cheesy

Lets see some more Dreamcoin related services or sites! Big Exchanges, Where you at?

Would you guys rather vote for Dreamcoin strictly on Mintpal or another big exchange or have a bunch of smaller exchanges?
ziplibrary

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:24:19 PM

DreamCoin market is now lived on: https://sharexcoin.com/market/DRM_BTC
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:34:53 PM

Lets see some more Dreamcoin related services or sites! Big Exchanges, Where you at?

Would you guys rather vote for Dreamcoin strictly on Mintpal or another big exchange or have a bunch of smaller exchanges?

just MINTPAL  Wink
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 09:40:45 PM

Mintpal will take months of voting.... or it would have to be super hyped up where they would deem it worthy of bypassing the voting system. Bittrex and poloniex is our best option now.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
mpalenciac

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:42:23 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2014, 11:26:05 PM by mpalenciac

Spread the hash! join us and let's keep finding more and more blocks!

http://dream.thecryptopool.com
Latest Stratum based on node.js
1% fees!!!
Auto create workers
Join us now!

dreamcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:55:50 PM

Mintpal will take months of voting.... or it would have to be super hyped up where they would deem it worthy of bypassing the voting system. Bittrex and poloniex is our best option now.

I would really like to see Dreamcoin on poloniex, busoni still hasen't added my other coin Hashcoin though...Bittrex did and I have contacted them in regards to Dreamcoin...Hoping richie adds it! Smiley

In meantime looks like we got on a market: https://sharexcoin.com/market/DRM_BTC
mpalenciac

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:14:31 PM

Poloniex and Bittrex are awesome, and we should spread the word and start requesting to be included on mintpal's voting list Wink
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 10:51:05 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2014, 11:50:46 PM by louiseth1

http://Dream.SuchPool.pw

Can only be mined for 7 days! Join the best X11 Pools!

2% Pool Fee / PROP payout system
Multiple Load-Balanced Node.JS Stratums + VARDIFF
24/7 Monitoring on Stratum, MPOS, Central Wallet, Mysql and much more
DDoS Protected Cluster System
Professionnal infrastructure built with scalability in mind
Multiple databases and frequent full database dumps
Hosted in a state of the art Datacenter using n+1
Best bandwidth carriers, excellent connectivity and latency worldwide

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://stratum1.suchpool.pw:3347  and  stratum+tcp://stratum2.suchpool.pw:3347
Miners from europe can use stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.suchpool.pw:3347

http://Dream.SuchPool.pw
To reach us:

URL: http://www.suchpool.pw
    Email: admin@suchpool.pw
    IRC: irc.freenode.net - #suchpool
    Twitter: @SuchPool

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
templar77

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:07:04 PM

I'm buying a couple of dreamcoins to test if transactions are anonymous or this is bullshit. I'll let you know the results.
dreamcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:11:12 AM

Heavily instamined just like Hashcoin.

Good try though.

It really isn't instamined or premined you have no proof, and your just mad, now stop trolling and go back to your bridge!

Dreamcoin (DRM) will be on Allcoin.com soon! Waiting to hear back from other devs.

Thinking about starting a fund for the Dream Makers Foundation? What does the community think about this? It would just be donations that would go directly to them, I would have to get in contact with them etc.

~5 more days of PoW till PoS starts! Get in on the mining guys! Network hashrate is currently at 11 GH/sec!!!! THIS IS WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF!

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:14:07 AM

Good try though.

It really isn't instamined or premined you have no proof, and your just mad, now stop trolling and go back to your bridge!

Dreamcoin (DRM) will be on Allcoin.com soon! Waiting to hear back from other devs.

Thinking about starting a fund for the Dream Makers Foundation? What does the community think about this? It would just be donations that would go directly to them, I would have to get in contact with them etc.

out of the three newly released x11 coins with XC being the only one with a known dev i think ill stick with that one

hackcoin dev -unknown
dreamcoin dev -unknown
XC dev -known

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:25:19 AM

Good try though.

out of the three newly released x11 coins with XC being the only one with a known dev i think ill stick with that one

hackcoin dev -unknown
dreamcoin dev -unknown
XC dev -known

Dreamcoin dev is known, he's also the hashcoin dev.  That's cool that you like XC, just stay in that thread. Posts like these are pointless. Do you walk into Burger King and tell the customers that they should eat at McDonalds?
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:28:36 AM

Good try though.

hackcoin dev -unknown
dreamcoin dev -unknown
XC dev -known

Dreamcoin dev is known, he's also the hashcoin dev.  That's cool that you like XC, just stay in that thread. Posts like these are pointless. Do you walk into Burger King and tell the customers that they should eat at McDonalds?
hashcoin dev is an unknown dev just somebody by the name of hashcoindev but ok xD it's still a shill account

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ltcrstrbrt
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1057

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:45:06 AM

i'm mining this coin ..let see what will happens ..
allcoin.com

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:56:01 AM

Guys trade your DRM @  https://www.allcoin.com/trade/drm_btc

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: