Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:28:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS!  (Read 100363 times)
DREAMBiG

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:03:10 PM

The marketability of the name is hard to beat, reasonable coint count, a few passionate investors (I'm not), an insanely cool logo. If the community successfully takes over, I think it has a pretty bright future - even without exotic anonymity features - and I would have to buy back my dreams at twice what I sold for. 

Totally agree.  The community needs to formally take over, and make a new [ANN] to publicize it.  Bring back the disenfranchised investors.

SYNC: SYNCBiGc2HqfkLRJ4QqY85Gf3ZeqeD4xZS
DREAM: DREAMBiGdxQw7EkVzrZoZqN5QtoKTE2jqH
merk475

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:05:23 PM

It's got a lot of nice things going for it.  We need dreamers, including a dev that believes in it.  This should be an easy bring back to life coin.  This beats a lot of the junk that is currently out there.  AND our wallet is pretty smooth and kick ass to use. 

The marketability of the name is hard to beat, reasonable coint count, a few passionate investors (I'm not), an insanely cool logo. If the community successfully takes over, I think it has a pretty bright future - even without exotic anonymity features - and I would have to buy back my dreams at twice what I sold for. 

I'm still holding.  I moved everything from the exchange to my wallet, so I wouldn't be tempted to sell off.  My coins are in set it and forget it mode.
Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:23:58 PM

My coins are still in their wallet, mining more brothers and sisters until the multi pool is ready. Then my dreams will make even more siblings.
menu74

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:24:07 PM

do we really need a HIRED coder ? will he leave again when he's not paid....
i think what we need is a coder who truly loves this coin and will contribute his talents and commitments to this coin in the long run...
that will really help dreamcoin to come to an accomplishment. just like what tomi did the promotional video...

hired , bounty, so what.... i see only employment.

EXACTLY!  We don't want a hired coder.  We want a dev that believes in the the coin and wants it to succeed years down the line, not just in it for a payday.  Otherwise, all we'll have is another Carsen.

For long-term management in DRM, you gays might be right. But plz think about what DRM would be if no ZeroCoin or similar tech integrated while other coins finish this work? I guess this would be a joke. All Collegestudent to do is put this integrated DRM fit into profited market quickly. That's why he suggest to hire coders to finish the job urgently, of course if you have proper dev candidates with free hours, good-will, love DRM and talents in coding skills please advise community right now, this's would be highly appreciated.  If this free dev not appear in time, DRM would loss his profited market, we are now in time-racing. Could u plz think about hiring coders in short-term to finish the integrated DRM?. Anyway, if I am wrong or misunderstand with Collegestudent's ideas please fix it.    
Kergekoin

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:35:58 PM

Heh. Everything goes by the book.

1. Dev makes a 1:1 copy of Zerocoin libs from other coins.
2. Dev claims that hes able to implement Zerocoin fully.
3. Lies exposed, believers get screwed again.

I feel bad for you guys.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
uvt9

Activity: 300

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:45:07 PM

Heh. Everything goes by the book.

1. Dev makes a 1:1 copy of Zerocoin libs from other coins.
2. Dev claims that hes able to implement Zerocoin fully.
3. Lies exposed, believers get screwed again.

I feel bad for you guys.

Same with XLB, but XLB is lucky because it got pumped by the whale and the go to Mintpal.
dreamcoin (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:48:35 PM

I really think a lot of you people need to bring it down a notch, aimless threats are not going to help...

I said I would leave if I keep getting threats, the threats better stop. #1 I created Dreamcoin, it is still a solid all around good PoS coin (Better than Blackcoin). #2 - Zerocoin integration is huge, yes everyone wants it, yes everyone wants it now, but same with the iPhone 6 and Darkcoin's DarkSend source, etc. Sometimes things take time, give it time guys, with actual community support, that would be ideal, not trolling me and my personal life and then freaking out if I don't post back within 24 hours....

Anyways, catch me on the IRC today at some point if you wish to chat.
Mathgamain

Activity: 577

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 07:03:55 PM

What if we would donate smthng like 20 000 DRM to the new dev, and once the price jumps to 10dollars, it would be 200 000 dollars, that certainly would motivate.

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -
johnny_non

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:32:49 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2014, 07:45:35 PM by johnny_non

People seriously need to chill out. This is a good coin and we have a decent lead dev. You may be mad because you risked money but that was your choice and some of you haven't been a help. Why do you linger? Another thing Collegestudent, you're a 17 year old kid you know little if anything about money or investments. Stop trying to be a big dog or cause insurrection. This is a solid coin and i'm sure that if we give Carsen the space he needs without being all up in arms like hyper obsessed girls things will get done.
It's you guys that are destroying this coin not him. Now sit down and enjoy the ride or sell out and get out but stop the shit either way.

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD
mrbildo

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:40:02 PM

Its very simple, people need to stop acting like children trowing toys out their pram, it helps no one.
And Carson needs to give an update once a day about new developments and keep us informed as to what to expect.\
Simple communication solves all the problems we face at the moment.

People are expecting a multipool today, if that's not possible, please let us know and let us know when it is likely to be implemented.

The more info you give, the less reason people have to become pissy about it.

Teamwork guys, teamwork.
dreamcoin (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:21:18 PM

Its very simple, people need to stop acting like children trowing toys out their pram, it helps no one.
And Carson needs to give an update once a day about new developments and keep us informed as to what to expect.\

People are expecting a multipool today, if that's not possible, please let us know and let us know when it is likely to be implemented.

Teamwork guys, teamwork.

Well said, I agree, I will try to update you guys more, just been busy working my real-life job...

Yes the multipool should be up today, hit up icecube48 in the IRC, he is the developer for it. Hopefully he comes through! Smiley

Thanks for the support guys!
BKCrypto

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:24:45 PM

what is sad is zerocoin should not even have been mentioned  in ann because this is a 15% pos coin with

1. Decent difficulty during mining POW period = interest/eyes on it
2. Pretty good launch
3 a wallet LOL
4. Good branding
5. POS that works correctly from day one
6. Low number of coins!! 1.8mil

Just with that we should be at 50k sat   Undecided

Zerocoin could always be added later if possible to make it 200k+

Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:36:16 PM

what is sad is zerocoin should not even have been mentioned  in ann because this is a 15% pos coin with

1. Decent difficulty during mining POW period = interest/eyes on it
2. Pretty good launch
3 a wallet LOL
4. Good branding
5. POS that works correctly from day one
6. Low number of coins!! 1.8mil

Just with that we should be at 50k sat   Undecided

Zerocoin could always be added later if possible to make it 200k+

Yes cant agree more.
Wasted Potential at its best.

holding almost 10k with all this bs is amazing.

slavo

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:04:38 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2014, 06:31:30 PM by slavo

I really think a lot of you people need to bring it down a notch, aimless threats are not going to help...

I said I would leave if I keep getting threats, the threats better stop. #1 I created Dreamcoin, it is still a solid all around good PoS coin (Better than Blackcoin). #2 - Zerocoin integration is huge, yes everyone wants it, yes everyone wants it now, but same with the iPhone 6 and Darkcoin's DarkSend source, etc. Sometimes things take time, give it time guys, with actual community support, that would be ideal, not trolling me and my personal life and then freaking out if I don't post back within 24 hours....

+1

You have my full support even if your communication was awfull considering that your coin was young; but the attitude of those assholes threatening you is simply despicable.

I unfortunately have no time to help the community; but I'm supporting this coin with my buy support.

I have this thread in fav and will check it as often as I can Smiley

Note to the fckin noobiz threatening dreamcoin :

If i see more "community takeover" or shitty threats just because your not yet rich with your shitty investment; i'll dump my stack without hesitation. You are hurting the coin more than anyone else.

btw dev, you should maybe put a clearer link for your website in OP; I read a bit fast and thought it wasn't here already but on the todo list; so I just saw it 2 hours ago thanks to Mathgamain's video Smiley

Cheers.

Slavo
lexusivan888

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:55:53 AM

If i see more "community takeover" or shitty threats just because your not yet rich with your shitty investment; i'll dump my stack without hesitation. You are hurting the coin more than anyone else.

Cheers.

Slavo

wow,, is it a threat ? to whom ? who cares ?

though there are some good guys who really care abt this coin,,  this community is irrational and acting in impulse most of the times..
doomed....
R4v37

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:06:33 AM

+1

You have my full support even if your communication was awfull considering that your coin was young; but the attitude of those assholes threatening you is simply despicable.

I unfortunately have no time to help the community; but I'm supporting this coin with my buy support.

I have this thread in fav and will check it as often as I can Smiley

Not to the fckin noobiz threatening dreamcoin :

btw dev, you should maybe put a clearer link for your website in OP; I read a bit fast and thought it wasn't here already but on the todo list; so I just saw it 2 hours ago thanks to Mathgamain's video Smiley

Cheers.

Slavo

i got the video too
really wonderful
thanks to mathgamain  Grin

ITS TIME TO BUY CHEAP DRM AGAINNNN
cmon, weak hands, drop some at 5414

maybe i can climb up to top 10 richlist  Cheesy
menu74

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:16:53 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2014, 03:11:27 AM by menu74

Teamwork guys, teamwork.

Well said, I agree, I will try to update you guys more, just been busy working my real-life job...

Yes the multipool should be up today, hit up icecube48 in the IRC, he is the developer for it. Hopefully he comes through! Smiley

Thanks for the support guys!
"Agree with mrbildo, teamwork all the time. Dev, may I have suggestions with you? Plz don't ONLY express what you want but answer questions in community frequently is also important. Don't always mention you have real life, we know because we are all real human being, plz invite more members to your team take care this community if u enjoy your free time.  What you have to do is to build a management team, where are your marketing, development and core members? Invite and ask them for help, but what position we stand now I really get confused. Please u or your team try to speak more with community members, and show all the abilities to handle DRM. Now plz do something get community members closer, don't let them split out. Good luck and plz answer my questions I mentioned two days ago as follows address: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=599854.msg6825544#msg6825544

menu74

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:48:18 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2014, 05:07:31 AM by menu74

Cheers.

Slavo

wow,, is it a threat ? to whom ? who cares ?

though there are some good guys who really care abt this coin,,  this community is irrational and acting in impulse most of the times..
doomed....
Slavo, are you kidding me, your support to dev or community is to dump you stack, plz do it right now without any excuses. Seems that someone or group played the DRM price more than 5 days, if you sell you guys have chance to buy more in cheaper price. Just do it, I would like to buy more and thanks your cooperation.   
LancienMaleAlpha

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:04:51 AM

As I type this, the market cap of Libertycoin and Dreamcoin are:

Libertycoin: $630,150

Dreamcoin:  $60,972

As you may or may not know, XLB and DRM were launched near the same time as each other and are both X11 POS.  However, you guys here at XLB have done AMAZING and we at DRM have enjoyed our fancy new bags.

I think that is going to change and wanted to see if any of you wanted to make a bet Smiley

I will bet 2 BTC that DRM's market cap will be HIGHER than XLB's at 10pm pacific time on May 20th.

Anyone wanna take the bet?  Smiley  You must have 100 or more posts here to accept the bet.  If you want to escrow it somehow, I'm fine with that.

I m a believer in dream, but dont thinks so it will on May 20 th,

so I take the bet against Myfarm (only for 1 BTC tho)  (and have some DRM so its ok if price explosed) Wink
Great.  Bet accepted.  Good luck Smiley

Looks Like I won the bet, DM me MyFarm, market is pretty depressing this week .....

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Collegestudent

Activity: 518

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:26:53 AM

See its not just us but all alts taking a beating. Btw Carsen, if you cant do coding for DRM atleast stand up to say future goals and etc while someone else manages the bounty money.
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: