Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:53:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS!  (Read 100358 times)
jay_pilch

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:49:46 AM

extremely contentious move, i don't know whether he's self destructive or just stupid

if he wanted to run with the coin, he could've hyped up the coin more for a higher market cap and bigger return. but being so public about it would make this a clear cut and easily evidenced criminal case of fraud.

if he wanted to develop the coin, he could've addressed the concerns of the community, with a better PR he would gather more interest ultimately earning him a bigger return

if he is trying to force down the price, so he could fairly purchase a larger share of dreamcoin, which will skyrocket on release of whitepaper, that would be a difficult to prove case of market manipulation.

logic tells me it is number three, but instinct tells me its number one

only thing to do is watch and wait

edited post as didnt see devs reply:
i still stick by what i say though, the facebook post and the mannerism of it raises red flags not addressed by the reply

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Collegestudent

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:51:22 AM

Back on its way to 30,000 lool
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 05:51:29 AM

he just replied he is working on zerocoin man, it's all good everyone chill now.
merk475

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:53:59 AM

Funny how one reply by the dev, and DRM has started to bounce back.  That's all most of us needed.  Once a day to check in to calm the storm and the FUD is all that's needed.  That's not too much to ask.
merk475

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:56:06 AM

Hey guys, Ive got a new developer working on the integration, he just started working...I am paying him, that is why the bounty is cashed out.
I can show you proof if you wish, send me a PM. Timeline is still what we are shooting for.

I just wanted to see how faithful this community of Dreamers is! Tongue jk, just been busy guys!

Thanks for the update.  Awesome that you have another dev helping out.  Keep us updated (a little more frequently).  If you don't have any developments, just stop in to say "HI".  That's all we ask.
dreamcoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:56:44 AM

Hey guys, Ive got a new developer working on the integration, he just started working...I am paying him, that is why the bounty is cashed out.
I can show you proof if you wish, send me a PM. Timeline is still what we are shooting for.

I just wanted to see how faithful this community of Dreamers is! Tongue jk, just been busy guys!
we have almost raised the bounty for the 3rd developer if you think it is a good idea we have 5k, we really need to be first to zerocoin mate, this is make or break time

Yes a bounty would be good, he is actually most likely going to want more than the $1,200 ive paid him. I will get his own personal DRM address and see if he will get in this thread at some point, not sure though, he is a freelancer, but he knows what he is doing and showed me proof he is advanced in mathematics and fluent in C++, networking, etc. he also has a large background in cryptocurrency. I can show you proof via PM if you absolutely feel its necessary, or I will just post a picture in this thread if you guys want?

Dreamcoin itself is running fine guys, I know you all were dipping on the price because I didnt post for two days, but I have been busy, like everyone else I have a real life I must attend to...I know I should have said something more about the bounty etc. but I have just been busy and trying to get this done before you all freak out on me for not releasing it in time...This is not a simple project and it takes time, money, and more time and money (especially with getting another developer on hand).

If you wish to donate more immediately to help with funds I would recommend you send straight to the BTC address from now on for quicker payments to the dev.

Collegestudent

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:57:58 AM

we have almost raised the bounty for the 3rd developer if you think it is a good idea we have 5k, we really need to be first to zerocoin mate, this is make or break time

Yes a bounty would be good, he is actually most likely going to want more than the $1,200 ive paid him. I will get his own personal DRM address and see if he will get in this thread at some point, not sure though, he is a freelancer, but he knows what he is doing and showed me proof he is advanced in mathematics and fluent in C++, networking, etc. he also has a large background in cryptocurrency. I can show you proof via PM if you absolutely feel its necessary, or I will just post a picture in this thread if you guys want?

Dreamcoin itself is running fine guys, I know you all were dipping on the price because I didnt post for two days, but I have been busy, like everyone else I have a real life I must attend to...I know I should have said something more about the bounty etc. but I have just been busy and trying to get this done before you all freak out on me for not releasing it in time...This is not a simple project and it takes time, money, and more time and money (especially with getting another developer on hand).

If you wish to donate more immediately to help with funds I would recommend you send straight to the BTC address from now on for quicker payments to the dev.

Please can u send me a PM prooving u hired him?
coine_smithe

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:59:57 AM

From me to you, man to man, I ask you say the words "thank you" to this community. If you are serious about this coin do it. It will boost morale significantly. Yes you are amazing if you can code, but we are also amazing for giving you support. It goes both ways. Don't take us for granted.
Collegestudent

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:01:39 AM

From me to you, man to man, I ask you say the words "thank you" to this community. If you are serious about this coin do it. It will boost morale significantly. Yes you are amazing if you can code, but we are also amazing for giving you support. It goes both ways. Don't take us for granted.

Can u update ur github showing ur working and please show us proof ur hired?
Collegestudent

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:06:32 AM

He actually did hire someone guys!! He just sent me his details and all. Only reason he could afford was cause he hired someone from china. Its legit!
dreamcoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:09:08 AM

Can u update ur github showing ur working and please show us proof ur hired?

I just sent you proof, do what you wish with it, I told the developer to submit commits to the github, he will be the one taking over doing zerocoin integration, I will be here if you guys have any other issues with the wallet, blockchain, etc. so far, I honestly don't think will ever occur, Dreamcoin is more than secure, its running flawlessly.

Yes I am serious about Dreamcoin, I would be more serious about this if I get an actual award once zerocoin is integrated (donations now if you believe me, donations later if you don't Tongue) I have done most of this out of my pocket and the other funds have been sent to the developer. I am waiting on more information from him as well and I will give you guys another update hopefully soon or in the next couple of days, but I will check back to make sure everything is going good with you dreamers! Smiley Dont stop dreaming! Smiley

That was posted on my FB because I was trying to show off guys...psh...sadly those funds went to the dev, I wish I could have that much money ever...but thats why I keep Dreamin'!!! Cheesy
Mathgamain

Activity: 577

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 06:15:58 AM

And so was a nation of Dreamcoiners founded.

- Tomi

Ps. A cool promotional video will be ready by monday

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -
coine_smithe

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:34:25 AM

I just sent you proof, do what you wish with it, I told the developer to submit commits to the github, he will be the one taking over doing zerocoin integration,

So, you hired a Chinese developer? How are we supposed to trust this guy? Do you even know him? Why are you not going to help on Zerocoin any more? You can't do it?

I will be here if you guys have any other issues with the wallet, blockchain, etc. so far, I honestly don't think will ever occur, Dreamcoin is more than secure, its running flawlessly.

So you're basically not doing much now besides being the sioux chef.

I would be more serious about this if I get an actual award

And you want a reward for this, and us to trust you with more money?

Is it just me, or am I taking crazy pills?

I feel like this right now: https://i.imgur.com/wQvuv.gif

I have truly seen it all.
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:44:17 AM

no way I'd trust a chinaman tbh
merk475

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:45:33 AM

Hey guys!
We're hoping to get the multipool up tomorrow.
But we need your help!
Choose what coins for it to mine:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/14uCuaH4Rftk0_gDKAKQnoahBeZooLAhKRmux7NUr77A/edit

In case this was missed by anyone.....
coine_smithe

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:48:00 AM

Hey guys!
But we need your help!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/14uCuaH4Rftk0_gDKAKQnoahBeZooLAhKRmux7NUr77A/edit

Ya good work icecube45.
kindofasaint

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:48:58 AM

Wish you all the best of luck with the coin, I'll be watching from the sidelines even though I could still get back in with a lot more coins for the same price.
Collegestudent

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:51:42 AM

I will hide all his details but heres proof: https://i.imgur.com/LvzKjua.jpg
merk475

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:57:49 AM

Hey guys!
But we need your help!

Ya good work icecube45.

I don't mine (unfortunately), but it seems like from that list NAUT may be the most profitable right now.
merk475

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:00:45 AM

I will hide all his details but heres proof: https://i.imgur.com/LvzKjua.jpg

Cool....cool.  I hope he's right and he can get it implemented.  I'd donate a bonus to the dev if he ends up being able to implement it into DRM....as I'm sure many in the community would.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: