Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:37:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS!  (Read 100358 times)
bonessy

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:24:36 PM

Hai DreamCoin guys,

Another "probably already answered" question from a newbie:

Does the wallet has to be running to get POS ?

yes your wallet needs to be open and unlocked to claim stake, having your wallet closed or locked will not stake but your coins will still age...

Still confused, does this mean I have to leave the wallet running for a whole year to get the annual stake interest ?
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
firedoner

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:27:20 PM

apparently..... the zerocoin project has been ended..... the developers of zerocoin haulted the poject so how can it be implemented on this..Huh

libertycoin had same issue... and they are now trying to incorporate darksend into it

zerocoin project is dead... google it ... btw its just info before people scream fud lol
Collegestudent

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:30:10 PM

apparently..... the zerocoin project has been ended..... the developers of zerocoin haulted the poject so how can it be implemented on this..Huh

libertycoin had same issue... and they are now trying to incorporate darksend into it

zerocoin project is dead... google it ... btw its just info before people scream fud lol

You idiot that is why we are hiring a another dev(s) to help the current finishing the Zerocoin project so legally it will become his. GTFO if u dont know what ur on about
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:33:34 PM

http://zerocoin.org

Where does it say this project is dead, links?
Collegestudent

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:36:38 PM

http://zerocoin.org

Where does it say this project is dead, links?

Its not dead, but the Ian miers and his team exited because they werent getting paid for this basically free. DRM dev is getting paid for this so ofc it is a very big incentive for him to continue
MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:38:45 PM

You idiot that is why we are hiring a another dev(s) to help the current finishing the Zerocoin project so legally it will become his. GTFO if u dont know what ur on about

Not sure we need to be resorting to ad hominems to getting the point across.  The point of communication is to provide information rather than condemn someone for not having information...

firedoner - Zerocoin seems to have been ditched by their devs and the Dreamcoin dev is going to complete the work.

Kreativekrypto - I think Ian tweeted that they stopped working on Zerocoin in favor of Zerocash...not sure but that is their position.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
firedoner

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:39:06 PM

firstly, why are you using derogatory terms? why try and insult me like we are not all part of the same crypto community...
you could have said all that without idiot and gtfo....  you must have a big ego lol

and secondly, your a heartless...chickenshit in real life... a turkey if you will... and feel like you have big balls on the internet.... please calm down ... take a chill pill and hire another dev ... just dont get rude... because if you act like this to people in real life, they would have to discipline you... understand lil fella??
Collegestudent

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:40:33 PM

firstly, why are you using derogatory terms? why try and insult me like we are not all part of the same crypto community...
you could have said all that without idiot and gtfo....  you must have a big ego lol

and secondly, your a heartless...chickenshit in real life... a turkey if you will... and feel like you have big balls on the internet.... please calm down ... take a chill pill and hire another dev ... just dont get rude... because if you act like this to people in real life, they would have to discipline you... understand lil fella??

Sorry if u felt insulted not the idea i had in mind, but please read thru and answer ur own questions if u dont want to offend others.
firedoner

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:40:52 PM

Not sure we need to be resorting to ad hominems to getting the point across.  The point of communication is to provide information rather than condemn someone for not having information...

firedoner - Zerocoin seems to have been ditched by their devs and the Dreamcoin dev is going to complete the work.

Kreativekrypto - I think Ian tweeted that they stopped working on Zerocoin in favor of Zerocash...not sure but that is their position.

thank you very much... i appreciate your civility ... i have taken it on board
firedoner

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:45:50 PM

Sorry if u felt insulted not the idea i had in mind, but please read thru and answer ur own questions if u dont want to offend others.

thanks... this is respectful and i see where you are coming from now

trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:47:20 PM

Dude! I think your reply was worse than communitystudent's abbreviated comment.  He may have insulted your intelligence but you insulted his character. lol you guys are funny! Now kiss and make up.  We're all one big family here. We all dream the same dreams.  (Money + Girls or Guys)  lol!!
firedoner

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:53:21 PM

Dude! I think your reply was worse than communitystudent's abbreviated comment.  He may have insulted your intelligence but you insulted his character. lol you guys are funny! Now kiss and make up.  We're all one big family here. We all dream the same dreams.  (Money + Girls or Guys)  lol!!

loool you are right dude ... i shouldn't have allowed my self to do that.... but its cause and effect... although i was just making a point that if you wouldn't talk to someone like this in person, why over the net just because one is behind a screen..... and your point is valid lol ONE LOVE TO ALL
Collegestudent

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:53:38 PM

Yea we needa losen the character Smiley
Collegestudent

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:56:43 PM

loool you are right dude ... i shouldn't have allowed my self to do that.... but its cause and effect... although i was just making a point that if you wouldn't talk to someone like this in person, why over the net just because one is behind a screen..... and your point is valid lol ONE LOVE TO ALL

It wasnt because of the "one behind screen part" but i tend to see a lot of ppl come here to make stuff up and fill their orders in, and i dont like that. I like honest buying
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:01:49 PM

It wasnt because of the "one behind screen part" but i tend to see a lot of ppl come here to make stuff up and fill their orders in, and i dont like that. I like honest buying

Yeah CS. That is a big issue on this forum and now that DRM is getting noticed, it is bound to happen more frequently. Really nothing we can do about it but just keep focus on the DRMs goals which is zerocoin and the Dream Pool at the moment.  Wonder if the DRM devs complete the project, will they keep the term "zerocoin" or use something like Dream works, Dream zone, or something that will associate it directly to Dream coin.  Any ideas on who the 2nd dev will be? 
firedoner

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:09:23 PM

now i see why you reacted that way, and i can understand... although i'm not here for dishonest buying... that frustrates me too and i don't like it either... thanks for communicating your valid point
lexusivan888

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:16:16 PM

Yeah CS. That is a big issue on this forum and now that DRM is getting noticed, it is bound to happen more frequently. Really nothing we can do about it but just keep focus on the DRMs goals which is zerocoin and the Dream Pool at the moment.  Wonder if the DRM devs complete the project, will they keep the term "zerocoin" or use something like Dream works, Dream zone, or something that will associate it directly to Dream coin.  Any ideas on who the 2nd dev will be? 
[/quote]

NICE. we can call it Dreamworks ! or something associated with our coin.
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:18:39 PM

If the Zerocoin devs work with the dreamcoin devs on this project then i'm sure they would want to keep the original name. However, since I believe it is unfinished and open source I think DRM dev could technically call it whatever he likes if i'm not mistaken. Obviously, this I think depends on the original creators and whether they get involved or not.

As a "bagholder" of DRM my only worry is that the outside work dreamcoin dev has could impede the progress of this project, which is why it is basically essential that multiple devs who know what they are doing coding wise lend their help to this.  (In other words, if you are an outsider reading this thread, and you know you have the skills to help...now is a great time to build your reputation to new heights! Smiley )
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:30:30 PM

If the Zerocoin devs work with the dreamcoin devs on this project then i'm sure they would want to keep the original name. However, since I believe it is unfinished and open source I think DRM dev could technically call it whatever he likes if i'm not mistaken. Obviously, this I think depends on the original creators and whether they get involved or not.

As a "bagholder" of DRM my only worry is that the outside work dreamcoin dev has could impede the progress of this project, which is why it is basically essential that multiple devs who know what they are doing coding wise lend their help to this.  (In other words, if you are an outsider reading this thread, and you know you have the skills to help...now is a great time to build your reputation to new heights! Smiley )

Yeah. The issue with keeping the original name "zerocoin" is if the original dev's decide to trademark it, we're SOL. If DRM dev tries to trademark it. It'll get rejected once the zerocoin devs file for it since they are the first to use that term.  I think we should have our own term like how darkcoin has darksend.  Dreamworks sounds good to me. It doesn't mean we can't advertise that DW is the completed version of zerocoin.  This is gonna be sick when it's completed. Just thinking about it will lead to wet dreams!  lol!!!
Mathgamain

Activity: 577

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 04:35:07 PM

This all sounds real great, can't wait. But the name could be something like Dreamsend, or similar since Dreamworks is film company. I will begin to work on the Promotional animation tomorrow, great things coming up

- Tomi

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: