Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:20:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS!  (Read 100363 times)
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:01:17 AM

Hey guys, Ive got a new developer working on the integration, he just started working...I am paying him, that is why the bounty is cashed out.
I can show you proof if you wish, send me a PM. Timeline is still what we are shooting for.

I just wanted to see how faithful this community of Dreamers is! Tongue jk, just been busy guys!
we have almost raised the bounty for the 3rd developer if you think it is a good idea we have 5k, we really need to be first to zerocoin mate, this is make or break time

Yes a bounty would be good, he is actually most likely going to want more than the $1,200 ive paid him. I will get his own personal DRM address and see if he will get in this thread at some point, not sure though, he is a freelancer, but he knows what he is doing and showed me proof he is advanced in mathematics and fluent in C++, networking, etc. he also has a large background in cryptocurrency. I can show you proof via PM if you absolutely feel its necessary, or I will just post a picture in this thread if you guys want?

Dreamcoin itself is running fine guys, I know you all were dipping on the price because I didnt post for two days, but I have been busy, like everyone else I have a real life I must attend to...I know I should have said something more about the bounty etc. but I have just been busy and trying to get this done before you all freak out on me for not releasing it in time...This is not a simple project and it takes time, money, and more time and money (especially with getting another developer on hand).

If you wish to donate more immediately to help with funds I would recommend you send straight to the BTC address from now on for quicker payments to the dev.

From me to you, man to man, I ask you say the words "thank you" to this community. If you are serious about this coin do it. It will boost morale significantly. Yes you are amazing if you can code, but we are also amazing for giving you support. It goes both ways. Don't take us for granted.

Can u update ur github showing ur working and please show us proof ur hired?

I just sent you proof, do what you wish with it, I told the developer to submit commits to the github, he will be the one taking over doing zerocoin integration, I will be here if you guys have any other issues with the wallet, blockchain, etc. so far, I honestly don't think will ever occur, Dreamcoin is more than secure, its running flawlessly.

Yes I am serious about Dreamcoin, I would be more serious about this if I get an actual award once zerocoin is integrated (donations now if you believe me, donations later if you don't Tongue) I have done most of this out of my pocket and the other funds have been sent to the developer. I am waiting on more information from him as well and I will give you guys another update hopefully soon or in the next couple of days, but I will check back to make sure everything is going good with you dreamers! Smiley Dont stop dreaming! Smiley

That was posted on my FB because I was trying to show off guys...psh...sadly those funds went to the dev, I wish I could have that much money ever...but thats why I keep Dreamin'!!! Cheesy

Is the whitepaper on the 24th still happening? Would really like to see that.
merk475

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:04:51 AM

Sounds like it is, as Dreamcoin mentioned that date again tonight.
coine_smithe

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:05:32 AM

So the Chinese dev will be writing the whitepaper?
johnny_non

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:10:35 AM

I doubt it. I think the chinese dev was hired for math and c++ prowess as well as the understanding of crypto-currencies all good things in this case
I'm fairly positive that the presentation of the whitepaper will be handled by our dev himself

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD
merk475

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:16:00 AM

I doubt it. I think the chinese dev was hired for math and c++ prowess as well as the understanding of crypto-currencies all good things in this case
I'm fairly positive that the presentation of the whitepaper will be handled by our dev himself

That would be my understanding as well.
nfox

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 07:16:06 AM

How a coin can die surprisingly fast because of community panic, and after that to get confirmations they were wrong. I'm sorry for those who dumped at low prices.. And too bad community sees scam in everything after APH , AC hidden block and anyother huge % premined coins. Chill, this has a bright future.
merk475

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:19:21 AM

How a coin can die surprisingly fast because of community panic, and after that to get confirmations they were wrong. I'm sorry for those who dumped at low prices.. And too bad community sees scam in everything after APH , AC hidden block and anyother huge % premined coins. Chill, this has a bright future.

There in lies the problem with crypos.  It's super easy to get spooked and trust is a very difficult thing to earn.
aasl

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:54:37 AM

so the coin only exists in dream now.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 08:41:00 AM

so the coin only exists in dream now.
why do you say that? zerocoin is coming but believe what u want, we don't just talk the talk we walk the walk and everyone who doubts zerocoin is coming to DRM first, is in for a rude awakening while all us believers live the dream
Megalodon

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Magic internet moneys ftw

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 10:27:58 AM

I will hide all his details but heres proof: https://i.imgur.com/LvzKjua.jpg

This is the dev's proof that he hired an actual crypto dev instead of a co-worker from AT&T? Come on, have you seen his facebook pictures at all? Does he look anything like a computer programmer? First of all, he lied about the coin implementing zerocoin because he couldn't do it, had to hire someone (just now) and using a screenshot with the name/alias cut-off as proof? All he did was copy and paste an X11 coin and named it DreamCoin. If this guy really had the skills of a crypto developer, I think he would have a different job other than an AT&T sales rep... like seriously are you guys that naive to trust this guy again?

This is real proof:  https://www.facebook.com/carsen.klock?fref=ts
Too bad he already deleted his stupid comments showing who he really is, he already deleted pics of him throwing FU signs and possibly doing drugs as well. I'm telling what I see and I know some people here saw it earlier as well. Some already posted the pics I'm talking about.

Twitter TA calls and news: https://twitter.com/Crypt0cracy
My BTC Beer Fund: 12cBoUbbsAAxoAzyyeEw8zV1AXp3nbW7Mu
nfox

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 10:38:33 AM

This is the dev's proof that he hired an actual crypto dev instead of a co-worker from AT&T? Come on, have you seen his facebook pictures at all? Does he look anything like a computer programmer? First of all, he lied about the coin implementing zerocoin because he couldn't do it, had to hire someone (just now) and using a screenshot with the name/alias cut-off as proof? All he did was copy and paste an X11 coin and named it DreamCoin. If this guy really had the skills of a crypto developer, I think he would have a different job other than an AT&T sales rep... like seriously are you guys that naive to trust this guy again?

Too bad he already deleted his stupid comments showing who he really is, he already deleted pics of him throwing FU signs and possibly doing drugs as well. I'm telling what I see and I know some people here saw it earlier as well. Some already posted the pics I'm talking about.
You just registered and already started trolling, I guess your joining purpose is obvious. Smiley
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 10:40:06 AM

were going to give him the benefit of the doubt, on the 24th we are supposed to be getting the white paper for zerocoin, lets stop the shit until then, is that ok with you? if nothing happens on the 24th fell free to tell us how stupid we all are.
nfox

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 10:41:06 AM

Who cares who he is, while he's putting his interest in this, even by hiring coders, it does not matter, as long as he is involved. Keep crying, I would rather trust some hired and qualified coders, than a normal guy trying to implement something he's not experienced with. End of story.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 10:52:59 AM

i'm confident we will be the first coin with zerocoin, people make out that finishing it and implementing it is like climbing Everest, it might be hard but most the work is done from the previous developers so i dnt see what the big deal is
coine_smithe

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 11:01:18 AM

http://blog.cryptographyengineering.com/2013/04/zerocoin-making-bitcoin-anonymous.html

From the link:
"In this post I'm going to describe a new piece of research out of my lab at Johns Hopkins that provides one potential solution to this problem. This is joint work led by my hardworking students Ian Miers and Christina Garman, along with my colleague Avi Rubin. Our proposal is called Zerocoin, and we'll be presenting it at this year's IEEE S&P."

I thought this was possible too until I really understood Zerocoin from reading this article. Ian Miers did this Zerocoin research as part of his master's work at Johns Hopkins University, as you can see from the quote.

Now ask yourself, why would they be implementing Zerocash in a different fashion that is less desirable than the original Zerocoin design if they were able to complete Zerocoin? The answer is they couldn't. The design is unfeasible and they are going in a new direction with Zerocash with a slightly different design.

Do you really think that an anonymous dev for hire from China is going to do what researchers at Johns Hopkins University couldn't? Johns Hopkins in case you aren't aware:
"The National Science Foundation (NSF) has ranked Johns Hopkins #1 among U.S. academic institutions in total science, medical and engineering research and development spending for 31 consecutive years." - from Wikipedia.

If you guys look through my history you will see that at one point I was an ardent defender of this coin. All I'm trying to do is help you guys stop wasting time on this coin like I did.
MyFarm

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 11:05:36 AM

Is Poloniex down for anyone else?
johnny_non

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 11:07:51 AM

This is real proof:  https://www.facebook.com/carsen.klock?fref=ts

You do realize you are quoting somebody that is not the developer and he is the one that edited out the info
 the dev himself is willing to show proof.
 also i have the devs resume and his background is in IT so....
besides that, i don't take advice from newbie trolls that have no basis of reputation to be a viable source for info as you obviously have something to hide and i know more about our dev than i do you
Now you can take your newbie troll self back under your bridge and chase some billygoats

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD
menu74

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 11:15:03 AM

Agree with your points. +1
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 11:29:32 AM

http://blog.cryptographyengineering.com/2013/04/zerocoin-making-bitcoin-anonymous.html

From the link:
"In this post I'm going to describe a new piece of research out of my lab at Johns Hopkins that provides one potential solution to this problem. This is joint work led by my hardworking students Ian Miers and Christina Garman, along with my colleague Avi Rubin. Our proposal is called Zerocoin, and we'll be presenting it at this year's IEEE S&P."

I thought this was possible too until I really understood Zerocoin from reading this article. Ian Miers did this Zerocoin research as part of his master's work at Johns Hopkins University, as you can see from the quote.

Now ask yourself, why would they be implementing Zerocash in a different fashion that is less desirable than the original Zerocoin design if they were able to complete Zerocoin? The answer is they couldn't. The design is unfeasible and they are going in a new direction with Zerocash with a slightly different design.

Do you really think that an anonymous dev for hire from China is going to do what researchers at Johns Hopkins University couldn't? Johns Hopkins in case you aren't aware:
"The National Science Foundation (NSF) has ranked Johns Hopkins #1 among U.S. academic institutions in total science, medical and engineering research and development spending for 31 consecutive years." - from Wikipedia.

If you guys look through my history you will see that at one point I was an ardent defender of this coin. All I'm trying to do is help you guys stop wasting time on this coin like I did.
isn't zerocash a coin? and apparently the ANN team are still going to be implementing zerocoin, so...idk
sata3ssd

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 11:31:55 AM

Please vote for DRM on Mintpal https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: