Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:00:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS!  (Read 100358 times)
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:17:22 AM

I love cheap coins! Say no to gambling! Dumping your coins is gambling. Keeping your coins is an investment. There is a reason why you jumped on this coin. Why act like someone forced you into this? ♪ ♫ ♬Why wooon't you sta aaay just a little bit longerr?♪ ♫

Yeah, today's dumpers will regret it big time.  Dumped on assumptions.  When you assume, you make an "Ass" out of "u" and "me"!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coine_smithe

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:27:02 AM

you people really pay no attention do you?

white paper on zerocoin may 24th.

What is todays date?

not the 24th yet is it

@Collegestudent there is no firing him

Have som e F-ing patience people we have a good dev
i just wrote an interview with a big tech news outlet
i mentioned dreamcoin and it's develper in it

so why don't you all just be a bunch of fonzi's or just get  the f out of here and go back to doge

Johnny-non why is he not commenting at all? We did a huge fundraiser and he's selling coins and not saying a peep. Obviously he can read how everyone is concerned. If anyone has talked to him they need to tell him to make a comment now or else why shouldn't we assume the worst? Everyone including Carsen especially, as someone who is in this community should know all the shady stuff going on. People are very careful to avoid these things, you can't blame them.
johnny_non

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:39:39 AM

What is todays date?

not the 24th yet is it

so why don't you all just be a bunch of fonzi's or just get  the f out of here and go back to doge

Johnny-non why is he not commenting at all? We did a huge fundraiser and he's selling coins and not saying a peep. Obviously he can read how everyone is concerned. If anyone has talked to him they need to tell him to make a comment now or else why shouldn't we assume the worst? Everyone including Carsen especially, as someone who is in this community should know all the shady stuff going on. People are very careful to avoid these things, you can't blame them.

First off i will say he gave us a time frame of when he will have news on zerocoin progress that is may 24th
Secondly there are no problems with the current build of the coin as is, meaning nothing to be fixed
Third he did state that he has other life responsibilities to attend to.
Fourth It's been less than two days.

I will say it again i would be more worried if he was spending all his time coddling all the crying here than i am about him being absent for a day or two
it's the weekend he is human and more that that silence has a fair implication to being busy.
I know that when i am in a big project that i do lose thrack of time and even if i mean to send a message i often don't get around to it. even as simple as sending a text back. i've pissed off my girlfriend several times because of this...
now i understand there a have been a lot of bad deals in the crypto scene lately
and if my interview is published he will have a hard time doing anything in the tech world if this turns out to be a scam

https://www.facebook.com/techcrunch

one of their writers contacted me and wanted some answers about crypto
I mentioned this coin and our dev in my writings to him
as i said i don't know what will be published from it but there is another factor in the cards to that
So as i said calm down if the 24th rolls around and there is no word by then from him then perhaps it's time to worry.
but with 1.8 million coins and the network working there is still nothing to worry about
the coin only needs to be marketed at this point anything else from here is bonus

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:39:55 AM

Hey guys!
We're hoping to get the multipool up tomorrow.
But we need your help!
Choose what coins for it to mine:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/14uCuaH4Rftk0_gDKAKQnoahBeZooLAhKRmux7NUr77A/edit
wasamata

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:45:39 AM

dev has no faith in his coin as he sold it and now laughing about it on facebook (with no privacy settings mind you).

i thought better of it but i was wrong.
coine_smithe

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:48:22 AM

What is todays date?

not the 24th yet is it

First off i will say he gave us a time frame of when he will have news on zerocoin progress that is may 24th
Secondly there are no problems with the current build of the coin as is, meaning nothing to be fixed
Third he did state that he has other life responsibilities to attend to.
Fourth It's been less than two days.

I will say it again i would be more worried if he was spending all his time coddling all the crying here than i am about him being absent for a day or two
it's the weekend he is human and more that that silence has a fair implication to being busy.
I know that when i am in a big project that i do lose thrack of time and even if i mean to send a message i often don't get around to it. even as simple as sending a text back. i've pissed off my girlfriend several times because of this...
now i understand there a have been a lot of bad deals in the crypto scene lately
and if my interview is published he will have a hard time doing anything in the tech world if this turns out to be a scam

https://www.facebook.com/techcrunch

one of their writers contacted me and wanted some answers about crypto
I mentioned this coin and our dev in my writings to him
as i said i don't know what will be published from it but there is another factor in the cards to that
So as i said calm down if the 24th rolls around and there is no word by then from him then perhaps it's time to worry.
but with 1.8 million coins and the network working there is still nothing to worry about
the coin only needs to be marketed at this point anything else from here is bonus

I disagree with this. He's been online so I know he's seen some of this. By not responding he is inviting suspicion. There is no direction, no community manager here. It is a wild untamed beast. You'd be naive to think it would be any other way at this point. People will automatically assume the worst at the slightest perturbation. I find it preposterous that anyone would think the community should blindly trust anyone, no matter what they promise they can do. Only actions can prove your worthiness, nothing else. The way he is doing things right now looks suspicious. That's just a fact. That said, there is a great community here besides that, and I agree the value of this coin is ridiculous for a 1.8 million coin. However, I really don't care personally about yet another PoS coin unless this has Zerocoin. I would be excited if he turns up. Otherwise, I have better things to do than waste my time on yet another coin with no innovation.
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:48:36 AM

OK guys. DRM Dev is currently online. Get ready to get your ass chewed at.  "I'm hoping"
Collegestudent

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:50:46 AM

cool beans devs online, be prepared for an update. Btw dev can u update ur github as well to see ur progress if any?
johnny_non

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:51:03 AM

dev has no faith in his coin as he sold it and now laughing about it on facebook (with no privacy settings mind you).

your words are bullshit unless this is what you are reffering to

Carsen Jeffery Klock Oh it is its going to the moon....hit over $200k for market cap...a lot of people are estimating over $10 million in two weeks. I released it two days ago finally made a coin that took off towards the moon I hope so too just ridin it now! temping not to cash out what I have already haha

which nothing on his facebook says he gave up on it

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD
coine_smithe

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:52:06 AM

OK guys. DRM Dev is currently online. Get ready to get your ass chewed at.  "I'm hoping"

I will gladly eat every word I've said. I don't care about being wrong. Prove me wrong, please.
johnny_non

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:54:02 AM

I disagree with this. He's been online so I know he's seen some of this. By not responding he is inviting suspicion. There is no direction, no community manager here. It is a wild untamed beast. You'd be naive to think it would be any other way at this point. People will automatically assume the worst at the slightest perturbation. I find it preposterous that anyone would think the community should blindly trust anyone, no matter what they promise they can do. Only actions can prove your worthiness, nothing else. The way he is doing things right now looks suspicious. That's just a fact. That said, there is a great community here besides that, and I agree the value of this coin is ridiculous for a 1.8 million coin. However, I really don't care personally about yet another PoS coin unless this has Zerocoin. I would be excited if he turns up. Otherwise, I have better things to do than waste my time on yet another coin with no innovation.

Then don't. come back at that time but you know by then it will be a more expensive coin...

johnny_non

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:56:19 AM

"temping not to cash out what I have already haha"

And this doesn't exactly speak to his unyielding devotion to seeing what the coin can do besides price spikes.

when taken out of context or misinterpreted.
But this appears to me that he seems proud in it's market performance

coine_smithe

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:56:51 AM

Then don't. come back at that time but you know by then it will be a more expensive coin...

I'd rather buy back in higher knowing with at least a modicum of confidence that I haven't been left out to dry. Your attitude towards my stake in this matter is a little off putting to be honest.
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:57:52 AM

Damn! Did he log off? or is he invisible?
wasamata

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:58:11 AM

Carsen Jeffery Klock Oh it is its going to the moon....hit over $200k for market cap...a lot of people are estimating over $10 million in two weeks. I released it two days ago finally made a coin that took off towards the moon I hope so too just ridin it now! temping not to cash out what I have already haha

really?

johnny_non

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:00:39 AM

really?

He made 3 and a quarter BTC much of which we gave him as a community

coine_smithe

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:02:57 AM

really?

He made 3 and a quarter BTC much of which we gave him as a community

If posting this without saying a word of thanks to this community doesn't strike you as brazen disregard then you are delusional.
lexusivan888

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:06:23 AM

let us get another coder and move forward...
johnny_non

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:08:19 AM

There is no need for another coder wait for the 24th

merk475

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:16:24 AM

Man I just wish he'd chime in already.  Just a Hi, sorry super busy but I'm working on it......
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: