May 05, 2024, 12:12:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cryptoolate

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:04:42 PM

Bluestskies-I respect you and your posts in BC.  Who's to say it was him and not the DEV's.  Everyone, with half a brain, can see that it is and always has been, the DEV's evil intent to dump and IE was trying to make it right.  

BC this, BC that, let's keep it at XLB.  He was trying to do the right thing.  We are taking too many angles and making a story out of nothing.  

I agree with you, he hasn't sent the Wall St. funds yet, but for purposes of this conversation, the DEV is the problem!

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 07:05:16 PM

We've just reviewed and ranked Libertycoin on Coins Source

http://www.coinssource.com/crypto-coins/libertycoin/

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us. XLB did fairly well
Your negative trust will be removed now.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
TenaciousC

Activity: 608

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:05:31 PM

Not many will be able to read this, of course, before it is deleted. But it will be posted on the other thread too, so...

First of all, what applied to Libertycoin with IE's in charge, still apply to Libertycoin. The name. The idea. The community. We all know now that we just have a copy/paste clone of every other POS coin out there. Is it dead? Only if WE killed it. Again, we have a run-of-the mill copy/paste coin with an dev who is absolutely incompetent.

Let me tell you who the dev is a little bit so you can do your own research and reach your own conclusions: His nome de guerre is Templar 77 and you can follow the trail of his devastating actions with less than a year in crypto: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580444.0 (this is next, or was, or... whatever). Check out also Grumpy coin thread and several others you will find along the way. The devastation and incompetence will become quite evident.

But what do you expect, this kid's real name is Carlos R. Torres Ferguson, lives in Mexico City and attends tech classes at ITAN, coding classes. He actually cannot do anything beyond copy/paste and websites preferably on wordpress. So, any tech progress that you may expect from him will be met with BS. Again and again.

I don't know for sure if he pre-mined 3 million coins. Someone did. I personally believe that it was him who through the non-pay-outs of the pool got the coins and kept them for himself. But I cannot have proof of that therefore it is just my personal conjecture. I do know though that in the past 48 hours, previous of yesterday's dump, the big wallets were emptied fully and destroyed. Again, those wallets, who had a total of close to 1.4 million coins, could belong to three different people or to anyone altogether but just use your common sense and, by elimination, decide who could have access to such amounts, so cheap that while the coin was in an obvious ascending trend in price, felt compelled to dump them. Like I said, common sense points in just one direction.

Why am I posting this: I believe that the coin can work without Iconic Expert too. Not as well as it would have worked but quite well if the community throws its support and ideas behind it.

And, obviously, Carlos/ Templar 77 has to go because, frankly, whether he is a thief -a very stupid one- or not, is of no relevance at the moment; what we know for certain is that he is totally incompetent and that he cannot code his way out of a paperback. So thrown the bum out and get YOUR coin to get beyond the copy/paste phase. I believe at some point today Zerocoin is releasing their code to the public. Others are going to be available to everyone soon enough. Libertycoin need a REAL coder who can do the implementations. The community will have to hire him. But, frankly, with that and nothing else, this coin is bound to fly. Every word that I wrote about it, with Iconic as leader, still applies.

With Iconic's help it would have been done faster but, in the end it all depends ONLY on the will of the community. YOUR will.
Libertycoin (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 07:09:00 PM

Libertycoin's Foundamentals are the same. Iconic Expert is out but that's actually a good thing, so the price should be going up soon.

Regarding Anon Implementation:

Polzki has contacted us and he has good news.
With his help we are going to hire a programming company to develop the anonymity feature for Libertycoin. He personally knows the CEO of that company and Tomorrow at 1:50 (China) he will be discussing it with him.

The website of the company.
http://www.synv.com/

Polzki is now part of the dev team.

We have more announcements coming soon.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
IconicAmateur

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:09:10 PM

#CINNI

Lol. cinni is a dead coin. bunch of nincompoops running the show.
bitbd83

Activity: 224

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:09:29 PM

Posting this again and again and again, since Op said ' no posts will be deleted' is deleting posts.

Liberty my ass.

You guys are lunatic crazy if you believe the dev (Original Poster) now.

OP was the guy deleting all the posts, lying about zerocoin and more. (well before IconicExpert was even involved).

He didn't fess up until ZeroCoin devs called him out.

If you are seriously buying back into this coin. You are C.R.A.Z.Y.

Hate me all you want, but i am SAVING your money for you

who gave you the responsibility to save our money Little FU7%& B&&^&. Get the hell out of here.
STUPPPPPPID!

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
cryptodruti

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:10:25 PM

Carlos R. Torres Ferguson, lives in Mexico City and attends tech classes at ITAN, coding classes.

Kid thinks he can hide behind a screen, you're done bud
Shtankeh

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:10:34 PM

That awkward moment when IconicExpert makes an announcement and the price of XLB plummets.

lulz

BTC: 1NcCSNF4yTAWGhYr8SdZBhntuKs8TRSBN8
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:11:01 PM

i dont care who scam who ,who premined who..i dont care if there is tetris in the code,dont care about wallet and sht ..i just want coin with big volume ,nice ups and rises so i can play

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 07:11:56 PM

The way it looks to me is that Iconic colluded with the developers to scam everyone, and the developers scammed him and dumped before he was ready.

EXACTLY. WHY ARE PEOPLE SO STUPID.

Yep!  Was put out there in plain day...  There is no Liberty...  You just got justice served up your ass...

IconicAmateur

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:11:57 PM

Not many will be able to read this, of course, before it is deleted. But it will be posted on the other thread too, so...

First of all, what applied to Libertycoin with IE's in charge, still apply to Libertycoin. The name. The idea. The community. We all know now that we just have a copy/paste clone of every other POS coin out there. Is it dead? Only if WE killed it. Again, we have a run-of-the mill copy/paste coin with an dev who is absolutely incompetent.

Let me tell you who the dev is a little bit so you can do your own research and reach your own conclusions: His nome de guerre is Templar 77 and you can follow the trail of his devastating actions with less than a year in crypto: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580444.0 (this is next, or was, or... whatever). Check out also Grumpy coin thread and several others you will find along the way. The devastation and incompetence will become quite evident.

But what do you expect, this kid's real name is Carlos R. Torres Ferguson, lives in Mexico City and attends tech classes at ITAN, coding classes. He actually cannot do anything beyond copy/paste and websites preferably on wordpress. So, any tech progress that you may expect from him will be met with BS. Again and again.

I don't know for sure if he pre-mined 3 million coins. Someone did. I personally believe that it was him who through the non-pay-outs of the pool got the coins and kept them for himself. But I cannot have proof of that therefore it is just my personal conjecture. I do know though that in the past 48 hours, previous of yesterday's dump, three big wallets were emptied fully and destroyed. Again, those wallets, who had a total of close to 1.4 million coins, could belong to three different people or to anyone altogether but just use your common sense and, by elimination, decide who could have access to such amounts, so cheap that while the coin was in an obvious ascending trend in price, felt compelled to dump them. Like I said, common sense points in just one direction.

Why am I posting this: I believe that the coin can work without Iconic Expert too. Not as well as it would have worked but quite well if the community throws its support and ideas behind it.

And, obviously, Carlos/ Templar 77 has to go because, frankly, whether he is a thief -a very stupid one- or not, is of no relevance at the moment; what we know for certain is that he is totally incompetent and that he cannot code his way out of a paperback. So thrown the bum out and get YOUR coin to get beyond the copy/paste phase. I believe at some point today Zerocoin is releasing their code to the public. Others are going to be available to everyone soon enough. Libertycoin need a REAL coder who can do the implementations. The community will have to hire him. But, frankly, with that and nothing else, this coin is bound to fly. Every word that I wrote about it, with Iconic as leader, still applies.

With Iconic's help it would have been done faster but, in the end it all depends ONLY on the will of the community. YOUR will.

Go away barabbas, we dont want you here. You are a cancer. Much like your alter ego.
NeuTroiste

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:12:16 PM

Libertycoin's Foundamentals are the same. Iconic Expert is out but that's actually a good thing, so the price should be going up soon.

With his help we are going to hire a programming company to develop the anonymity feature for Libertycoin. He personally knows the CEO of that company and Tomorrow at 1:50 (China) he will be discussing it with him.

We have more announcemntes coming soon.

LOL

You take Iconic out and now you are trusting a chinese company?Huh??

Seriously?Huh
I can't believe this.
Libertycoin (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 07:13:04 PM

LOL

Seriously?Huh
I can't believe this.

Iconic Expert is known scammer so we don't want to be involved with him.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 07:13:40 PM

It's back at 6k, from 3k.

Don't be weak hands you asdasdasdas..

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:14:31 PM

Posting this again and again and again, since Op said ' no posts will be deleted' is deleting posts.

Liberty my ass.

You guys are lunatic crazy if you believe the dev (Original Poster) now.

OP was the guy deleting all the posts, lying about zerocoin and more. (well before IconicExpert was even involved).

He didn't fess up until ZeroCoin devs called him out.

If you are seriously buying back into this coin. You are C.R.A.Z.Y.

Hate me all you want, but i am SAVING your money for you.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
IconicAmateur

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:14:49 PM

True. He run away with money from BC people. He is a base level thief.
NeuTroiste

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:15:04 PM

LOL

Seriously?Huh
I can't believe this.

What scammer?

And you are what an unkown scamer?

Come on, I conic was pushing for this coin, what the hell have you done.... LibertyCoin foundation? Seriously?Huh oh my god...

Price just fell 50%, by tomorrow its completely dead. Who is going to buy this shit now?
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:15:27 PM

Carlos R. Torres Ferguson, lives in Mexico City and attends tech classes at ITAN, coding classes.

Kid thinks he can hide behind a screen, you're done bud

+1

Not the first time someone gets killed because of scamming

This gonna be lots of fun for him.
Karma is a bitch.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
alfmar

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:15:48 PM

Why are u delecting this message?Huh? don't u say that now no messages gonna be delected?Huh

Today is really a very sad day for me. I could see here what humankind have worst; greed and were someone could kill by revange, some coins or simple by power or to settle his point of view.

For me is clear that libertycoin dev sell his soul to the devil, blackdevil.

What i see here it's a big scam to make some rich and play in blackcoin and libertycoin, turn the money from one to another and again to the first coin, dumping in one coin and pump in another since now both coins belong to the same people.

Don't forget that the problems with blackcoin it's not something new. Dont forget what they did to cryptorush.

I see here a very very black hearts. today you kill here a lot of libertyhearts. I hope they never turn to blackhearts like yours... ahhhh and i believe in karma too, like some people say here.
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 07:15:53 PM

Awesomesauce...

Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: