Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:22:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WE PAY FOR SIGNATURE EVEN MORE. UP TO 0.0016 BTCs PER POST. W  (Read 87269 times)
qiuhoubu

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

[img]http://dwz.cn/nbw6G[/img]

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:43:02 PM

Bitcoin address:   123PfP57jX1VoSRZZoyfcMvZ7oEvtbWhkr

Still waiting to be confirmed or added to the list Smiley

forever21

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:46:07 PM

So RITz still sounds the best option Smiley no competition  

Isn't the Ritz signature deal over now?  Huh
haha yeah.. its ending tomorrow ..! I was just stating that even if they are going down they still looking best, I think and hope they will come back as i don't think others will be able to keep the higher rates as the rate of btc is going up each day...!

yes i hope they will comeback because they are the top paying signature campaign autumated payout very professional and no delay
ritz always paid on time rain or shine  Cheesy
Bit-Gods

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:10:47 PM

When you going to update the OP with the new confirmed members?

Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 03:43:23 PM

yeah not only new member but I am a member for two weeks and didnt get paid, They need to at least check this campaign once a month.  Yesterday was friday so it was not a weekend, nor did they come online, I stopped posting till they fix my issue.  If not I am resigning and hope other join and leave this op.  One already left and more should follow if he continues to be irresponsible with the campaign.
forever21

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 03:45:37 PM

yeah not only new member but I am a member for two weeks and didnt get paid, They need to at least check this campaign once a month.  Yesterday was friday so it was not a weekend, nor did they come online, I stopped posting till they fix my issue.  If not I am resigning and hope other join and leave this op.  One already left and more should follow if he continues to be irresponsible with the campaign.

i agree this is not good anymore and this thread needs a lot of attention from OP and a lot of explanation about the whole issue
subercoin

Activity: 318

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 03:52:50 PM

UpDown.BT,

i am withdrawing from the campaign. thanks for making the first payment and for the opportunity. Smiley

why are you out?
UpDown.BT is the best rate Smiley
Because he isn't updating the post, nor does he seem to be paying everyone that is enrolling?

That's rude. I don't think he asked you  Roll Eyes

forever21

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 05:22:54 PM

yeah this is starting to scare me even though I got paid.  even though I do posting without thinking about being paid still I join the program to get some btc if I didnt get payment I would be very upset also.  After business is business.

correct must be move to PD next week if OP still didnt paid some of us including me this is become a serious matter because people are doing their job but the OP is not showing any interest on people's complain
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 06:38:29 PM

yeah this is starting to scare me even though I got paid.  even though I do posting without thinking about being paid still I join the program to get some btc if I didnt get payment I would be very upset also.  After business is business.

correct must be move to PD next week if OP still didnt paid some of us including me this is become a serious matter because people are doing their job but the OP is not showing any interest on people's complain

Hey noobs, use your brains.  Will spamming here be the answer to your problems? Roll Eyes

If you would like to move to PD, MOVE THERE.  It is none of our concern, and does not belong to this topic.  If you see that the OP is not responding here, try contacting him elsewhere.
MoneyGod

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:05:38 PM

Hey noobs, use your brains.  Will spamming here be the answer to your problems? Roll Eyes

If you would like to move to PD, MOVE THERE.  It is none of our concern, and does not belong to this topic.  If you see that the OP is not responding here, try contacting him elsewhere.
I believe some members over reacting about this its happen to else where OP have his own personal life and some time need too much time to settle things but about this here spamming is too much

zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:45:28 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2014, 08:57:54 PM by zolace

yeah this is starting to scare me even though I got paid.  even though I do posting without thinking about being paid still I join the program to get some btc if I didnt get payment I would be very upset also.  After business is business.

Hey noobs, use your brains.  Will spamming here be the answer to your problems? Roll Eyes

If you would like to move to PD, MOVE THERE.  It is none of our concern, and does not belong to this topic.  If you see that the OP is not responding here, try contacting him elsewhere.
monbux Im concerned for other members, I got paid already but just cause  I got paid doesn't mean other members shouldnt. We are letting others know not to join till he fix the issues with the other current members since a few didnt get paid, its not spamming.  
Yes OP has a life, but he put part his life on this forum and no excuse to leave people hanging.  Yeah he didnt come today cause its a weekend but what happen to yesterday???  Yesterday was a work day if hes to busy to dedicate time to this forum and it members he should not run a campaign here. Others like forever21 stop posting same posts again I can see why the senior members are getting agitated.  Give him to Monday since tomorrow is sunday.  Also suggest we nominate a trusted member to run this campaign. 

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 08:52:51 PM

yeah this is starting to scare me even though I got paid.  even though I do posting without thinking about being paid still I join the program to get some btc if I didnt get payment I would be very upset also.  After business is business.

Hey noobs, use your brains.  Will spamming here be the answer to your problems? Roll Eyes

If you would like to move to PD, MOVE THERE.  It is none of our concern, and does not belong to this topic.  If you see that the OP is not responding here, try contacting him elsewhere.
monbux Im concerned for other members, I got paid already but just cause  I got paid doesn't mean other members shouldnt. We are letting others know not to join till he fix the issues with the other current members since a few didnt get paid, its not spamming.  
Yes OP has a life, but he put part his life on this forum and no excuse to leave people hanging.  Yeah he didnt come today cause its a weekend but what happen to yesterday???  Yesterday was a work day if hes to busy to dedicate time to this forum and it members he should not run a campaign here.

Well my message was directed towards forever21 and the other spammers around the forum Tongue

And I think we've realized that the OP doesn't check here to often, even a PM would be more effective (even if he hasn't logged on)  Contact his support through email... other than that, what can you do?
forever21

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:27:49 AM

Yes OP has a life, but he put part his life on this forum and no excuse to leave people hanging.  Yeah he didnt come today cause its a weekend but what happen to yesterday???  Yesterday was a work day if hes to busy to dedicate time to this forum and it members he should not run a campaign here.

Well my message was directed towards forever21 and the other spammers around the forum Tongue

And I think we've realized that the OP doesn't check here to often, even a PM would be more effective (even if he hasn't logged on)  Contact his support through email... other than that, what can you do?

i am not spamming i just put my option open to the public as the other member does here i pm'ed OP yesterday and i know i didnt get any answer yet because he is not online and there is no other way around to contact him because there is no contact info in their website Sad well im sorry if i am posting my concern here
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:03:41 AM

monbux Im concerned for other members, I got paid already but just cause  I got paid doesn't mean other members shouldnt. We are letting others know not to join till he fix the issues with the other current members since a few didnt get paid, its not spamming. 

i am not spamming i just put my option open to the public as the other member does here i pm'ed OP yesterday and i know i didnt get any answer yet because he is not online and there is no other way around to contact him because there is no contact info in their website Sad well im sorry if i am posting my concern here

It's not that you posted your opinion. It's that people are posting over and over the same exact things basically, and it does no good. Everyone sitting around talking about whether or not the OP is going to read their messages doesn't make him magically appear. One message would have sufficed. It's even MORE annoying for those of us who keep coming here in the hopes that there was an update, only to find that it's yet another bland "I'm leaving" or "OP isn't here" or whatever message again. None of that crap is constructive.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:46:19 AM

Its been over a week. I still wasn't paid or got confirmation.

Please let me know if I will be paid in the future, if not then I and others will look for a new campain.

I think in the original topic the OP, should state that registrations are closed. If only the first 20-30 only get paid.
Benjig

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:54:35 AM

There is a little chance that op dont pay next week, i mean he hasnt show op for days.. it seems like he dont know that the same signatures can turn against him if he tries to scam people.
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:20:45 AM

Its been over a week. I still wasn't paid or got confirmation.

Please let me know if I will be paid in the future, if not then I and others will look for a new campain.

I think in the original topic the OP, should state that registrations are closed. If only the first 20-30 only get paid.

Hey Op,

I am having the same issue as this gentleman. Can you please guide us as to what is the process of getting paid.

Regards

Duke

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 6644

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 10:40:28 AM

It's seem OP not online for 3 days just waiting for it ...... with hope Smiley

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:55:58 AM

I believe i have received a payment but i am still not sure about it .
IF the op can verify this with a transaction ID that would be great.

Regards
Duke

yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:55:14 AM

I believe I was only paid for 14 posts at 0.0008 even though I did 40+ and had 9 posts that should've been carried over, but I'll wait until monday to see if Updown.bit clarifies what's happening.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:16:15 PM

Now I believe I made a good decision joining FXOPEN campaign.This one seems to be quiet dead for now.But Updown.bit is a trusted site still its not finished.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: