Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:15:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet  (Read 268365 times)
mikemikemike
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:42:32 AM

XC is heading up again, stop freaking out it hasnt even been 24 hours. Investing requires holding your investment longer than hours, days, or even weeks or months.

Good luck with that.

http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/pair/xc/btc/poloniex/10-days

I've been waiting to buy in, will wait till it gets to 0.001. You can thank me later for the headsup.

You must be new here. Welcome to crypto.

Thanks.

Retired day trader here though. Definitely not new.
sfc

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:44:09 AM

XC is heading up again, stop freaking out it hasnt even been 24 hours. Investing requires holding your investment longer than hours, days, or even weeks or months.

Good luck with that.

I've been waiting to buy in, will wait till it gets to 0.001. You can thank me later for the headsup.

Thanks.

Pretty strange a retired daytrader is not remembering the very early bitcoin days. Why exactly did u retire? ^^
jasinlee

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:44:48 AM

My thoughts exactly.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
520Bit

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:47:32 AM

My thoughts exactly.

Your are very fresh to XC, exactly.
mikemikemike
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:48:06 AM

Good luck with that.

Thanks.

Pretty strange a retired daytrader is not remembering the very early bitcoin days. Why exactly did u retire? ^^

Bitcoin bubbled up and it bubbled right back down. Don't get me wrong, ill invest here, the team behind it shows promise. But it's going to 0.001 before it gets to 0.01.

It's going to continue swinging up and down with lower highs and lower lows. Until a final crash probably tomorrow, maybe today.

If you can't see that then that's your problem.

Speak to me tomorrow, you'll know why I'm retired then.

dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 07:49:09 AM

Whats with the new wallet update today ?  Some fudder in trollbox is claming issues with the block chain like an idiot.

Also HOW MUCH XC IS GOING TO BE REQUIRED FOR A NODE ?

I made this into a post a while ago but all you kids are too busy watching the charts and masturbating over profits and high fiving each other to actually settle down and nut out this decision.
WE DON'T KNOW BECAUSE THE DEV HASN'T MADE A DECISION, WHEN HE DOES IF YOU FOLLOW THE THREAD U WILL KNOW. ( excuse the caps u did it so i did it)

Wow man, if you think using caps in that way was smart I feel sorry for you, and more so if you think that was a normal response.  I do follow the thread NO ONE is dicussing this issue at all.  I want too but instead...I asked this question back nearly 100 pages ago and all I saw are replies like:

"lolol xc makesz me munny" "xc is da best" "drk is shittttt get on XC"  since then. So beg my pardon if I have to wade through a bunch of slobbering monkies to get an answer.  Find my post I dare you about it and respond to it as I put a lot more into it.

so far i have seen two of your posts, one you accused of us of being children masturbating over our profits, and then you call us slobbering monkeys( which you spelled incorrectly) if we had the answer to your question, and we don't it would be answered, i may of used caps( like you did) but at least i didn't call anyone masturbating children or drooling monkeys, so i also fell sorry for you.

You sir a classic grade A idiot of the forum.  I asked a question you give me lip and I am smacking you for it. You are responding and butthurt about it because its exactly what you are doing.

So far everyone of your posts are trollish/stupid/lacking any intelligence, You are now on ignore.

Move on, maybe some normal rational calm people can have this discussion as it shows YOU cant.  

Let discussions go on with the big boys that you are not part of.

Here are some more things you can troll me for - since you are a typical moron - pick on my join date, pick on my post count, find something like spelling to pick on

Otherwise you have nothing, will continue to troll and be a dick. There is nothing you can say or do to win here.

you can try to"smack" me with your words if you tried it in reality i would break your fucking arm.

Now you are an internet keyboard warrior.

You know what I would GLADLY take you up on that face to face as I know you wouldn't do a fucking thing.  PM with details so we can sort this out for real if you want SINCE you gave me the invitation. Otherwise get the fuck back in your hole and stfu.

Break my arm LOLOL what a joke, Ill do much more than that to you big man

This is why the forum is fucked you get shit burgers like this guy who can only troll and troll and troll. Runs away when challenged.  Fucking kids.

Forget it man, the guy is just some butthurt kid who clearly doesn't understand how to talk to anyone.  Bet he doesn't have any XC as well.  I cant explain his aggression otherwise. All you asked was a simple and fair question but I feel sorry you had to put up with this fucking moron trolling you.

I hope the nodes are about 300 XC for what it is worth man.

i have a bit over 50k and by the way he called us all drolling monkeys aznd masturbating children, i answer his question in caps and you jump on his side..fuck u 2

Now you are lashing out at everyone - well done.  Cant half tell how frustrated you are inside - stop posting if you are this mad.  This is the 2nd new account you have flung dung at. Not very smart on your behalf is it. Bet you don't care anyway.  That's your problem so deal with it.

Whats with the new wallet update today ?  Some fudder in trollbox is claming issues with the block chain like an idiot.

Also HOW MUCH XC IS GOING TO BE REQUIRED FOR A NODE ?

I made this into a post a while ago but all you kids are too busy watching the charts and masturbating over profits and high fiving each other to actually settle down and nut out this decision.
WE DON'T KNOW BECAUSE THE DEV HASN'T MADE A DECISION, WHEN HE DOES IF YOU FOLLOW THE THREAD U WILL KNOW. ( excuse the caps u did it so i did it)

Wow man, if you think using caps in that way was smart I feel sorry for you, and more so if you think that was a normal response.  I do follow the thread NO ONE is dicussing this issue at all.  I want too but instead...I asked this question back nearly 100 pages ago and all I saw are replies like:

"lolol xc makesz me munny" "xc is da best" "drk is shittttt get on XC"  since then. So beg my pardon if I have to wade through a bunch of slobbering monkies to get an answer.  Find my post I dare you about it and respond to it as I put a lot more into it.

so far i have seen two of your posts, one you accused of us of being children masturbating over our profits, and then you call us slobbering monkeys( which you spelled incorrectly) if we had the answer to your question, and we don't it would be answered, i may of used caps( like you did) but at least i didn't call anyone masturbating children or drooling monkeys, so i also fell sorry for you.

You sir a classic grade A idiot of the forum.  I asked a question you give me lip and I am smacking you for it. You are responding and butthurt about it because its exactly what you are doing.

So far everyone of your posts are trollish/stupid/lacking any intelligence, You are now on ignore.

Move on, maybe some normal rational calm people can have this discussion as it shows YOU cant.  

Let discussions go on with the big boys that you are not part of.

Here are some more things you can troll me for - since you are a typical moron - pick on my join date, pick on my post count, find something like spelling to pick on

Otherwise you have nothing, will continue to troll and be a dick. There is nothing you can say or do to win here.

you can try to"smack" me with your words if you tried it in reality i would break your fucking arm.

Now you are an internet keyboard warrior.

You know what I would GLADLY take you up on that face to face as I know you wouldn't do a fucking thing.  PM with details so we can sort this out for real if you want SINCE you gave me the invitation. Otherwise get the fuck back in your hole and stfu.

Break my arm LOLOL what a joke, Ill do much more than that to you big man

This is why the forum is fucked you get shit burgers like this guy who can only troll and troll and troll. Runs away when challenged.  Fucking kids.

Forget it man, the guy is just some butthurt kid who clearly doesn't understand how to talk to anyone.  Bet he doesn't have any XC as well.  I cant explain his aggression otherwise. All you asked was a simple and fair question but I feel sorry you had to put up with this fucking moron trolling you.

I hope the nodes are about 300 XC for what it is worth man.

i have a bit over 50k and by the way he called us all drolling monkeys aznd masturbating children, i answer his question in caps and you jump on his side..fuck u 2

Yawn

Here ladies and gentlemen is the Australian Bogan - so full of shit big notes himself and probably has a southern cross tattoo somewhere on his body.

Typical scumbag liar and unbiassedly likes to boast for no reason. We get it you have nothing and are butthurt because this seems to be your first gain from any coin.  

uhmm your the one who said i was poor, if you hadn't of said that i would of never mentioned what i did, my mothers BF has the last name Jacques he comes from Melbourne bet your related. maybe you can come up with him next time he is down there, so we can meet up

You did by gloating and big noting about what you have = means you have none of that and wished you did.  Also I didn't even know you were female - explains a lot actually so with that said the bogan/feral attitude I want nothing more to do with you.  Also you do realise this is a nickname and not my real name WOW

Mob mentality is dumb and its trying to bring me down to their level.

Just stop.

If your bf isnt with you ask yourself why he as so happy to get away ? I can tell the sort of person you are from the last 10 mins. Feel sorry for anyone that had to find out after months.

I am going to agree to disagree on this matter and will be my last post to you dadon so think really hard about your next one, try to use the proper queens English you have been taught in school and have fun with it.  

I don't even read yours when you cant even type it correctly - get off the phone eh.
i left school when i was 14, but i can still spell monkey unlike the way you spell it monkie?? lol and if you never called me poor i would of never said what i said, no im not a female and this is my one and only account, this will be my last message to you as well, the thread is full of our shit now, just because i answered back to the question u asked in caps in caps and it was only mucking around anyway, so nice to meet u, have a nice life, i have better things to do to respond to you anymore..bye
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:49:30 AM

I just read through all the comments from page 250

So basically someone compared XC code to another coin and then the official twitter of another coin retweeted that. I guess people fear XC and it's potential.
I see XC is on the rise again, and oh here is to all the people still in doubt of XC:

dbstmddhks

Activity: 523
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:51:46 AM

Hi dev I hold over 50k coins

You come this web everyday and show something

that's nice and your plan is good too

but i think "XC" will be opensource isn't it?

Closed source coin never be used. It's abolute.

Then why do you have 'glimpse' time tommorow??

why 'glimpse'  ? The holders have a liitle nervous becase of no-real thing opened.

If there is no programmerical reasons. Show some thing 'existence thing'.

That will be great. Then the price and reputation of coin never be down.

Now there is no real thing so it's too weak.

plz think about it dev

you know everything but we don't know anything

but we bet you our large money.
chaeplin

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:51:53 AM

So basically some troll compared XC code to another coin and then the official twitter of another coin retweeted that. I guess people fear XC and it's potential.
I see XC is on the rise again, and oh here is to all the people still in doubt of XC:

Do you call me troll ?
ballzdeep

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:52:15 AM

update to wallet :  http://107.170.169.56/xc-05-28-2014rc1.rar

Wrong link in OP and homepage.

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
qiuxiang

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:52:29 AM

So basically some troll compared XC code to another coin and then the official twitter of another coin retweeted that. I guess people fear XC and it's potential.

+1, those trolls have shown their fear and weakness by trolling, because of XC's potential
One day we will beat them all down with our actions, not trolls

Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:52:44 AM

Shit why was I asleep during the dump...well...at least its going back up now

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
tianfuzi

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:54:18 AM

Why use means of such poor DRK team? Disgusting.

520Bit

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:55:18 AM

why 'glimpse'  ? The holders have a liitle nervous becase of no-real thing opened.

plz think about it dev

I suggest you dump your XC, and earn now, let new people earn the rest. LOL
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:56:20 AM

did the dev dump his premine and run away ?
jasinlee

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:56:44 AM

Guys, I am new here, can you tell me what XC is, and what is crypto currency?

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
qiuxiang

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:57:06 AM

plz think about it dev

+1, to me, to XC, its better for him to dump now than later

dbstmddhks

Activity: 523

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:57:23 AM

plz think about it dev

plz do more good reply

I don't want to spread FUD

Just to check the basic things.
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:57:25 AM

So basically someone troll compared XC code to another coin and then the official twitter of another coin retweeted that. I guess people fear XC and it's potential.

Do you call me troll ?

Out of respect I edited my post, but regarding the fudstorm you started based on jumping to conclusions I guess I am being really nice. I hold no grudges to your coin or any of it's supporters.
When you see my post I left out the names of the coin on purpose, so that in the future the name of your coin isn't constantly tainted. The fact that your Twitter HQ simply copied the FUD and spread it through official channels was really unsportsmanlike.
jaayruu

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:58:56 AM

any reason my coins are still stuck in unconfirmed?
Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 »
  Print  

Jump to: