Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:50:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HASHRA - LUNAR SERIES - ASIC SCRYPT MINERS  (Read 61644 times)
davecoin

Activity: 816
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:58:13 PM

FWIW, I just got a call from the CC payment processor making sure I received my miner.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anarchoatheist

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 02:29:06 AM

I was one of the early preorder customers that got screwed on the expected hashrate drop. So instead of a refund equivalent for the drop as hashra had promised, I instead was offered a coupon code for $400 off of my next purchase. I was not really interested in reinvesting into more mining equipment. I thought well ok I'll just wait until Hashra price drops on the 14mhs model, then I would buy with my coupon code and all would be just again. So the day I was waiting for just happened. The price for the 14mhs model went down to $445. I thought cool, I will finally be compensated. So I added the miner to the cart went to the checkout and tried to apply the coupon code. I got an error message that read "Your order does not meet the minimum total for this coupon code to be applied. Please spend another $555.00 first.". I cant even double my order to take advantage of the coupon code as I have to spend another $110 to meet the minimum purchase to use the code. So basically I will have to buy at least 3x of the 14mhs miners to be compensated. This is not compensation in my book, this is an upsell. Can i please just have my refund in bitcoin. waiting for a response from Hashra.
loszhor

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:08:10 AM

Wow, I was unpleasantly surprised when the 14 MHs model went down to $1000 so quickly after getting it but now under $500 already!? This would be cause for reinvestment consideration except this just wreaks of too good to be true. There is already glaring customer service and shipping issues at hand and now such a sale that would attract even more customers before the current problems are solved is cause for concern. I am happy with the product I received but even I had trouble getting my miner in a reasonable amount of time.

16wQCVFXYuSp4AYsBqV9Uqa2dd1V4YXvJ5
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:25:15 PM

WARNING --- DO NOT PURCHASE FROM HASHRA I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF AND NO REFUND !!! MINERS ARE NOT EVEN MINING

NO SUPPORT WHAT SO EVER!!!

does anyone know how to mine with these bricks with a pc and cgminer i have tried but i keep getting the same bs msg all devices disabled cannot mine

PI not working .. tried 2 x PI    worked but after 1 week PIs stopped working no LAN connection what so ever

Try the gridseed version of cgminer...and did you use zadiag usb to reinstall the right usb driver? Could also try cpu miner as well also don't forget the commands for the cmd...Like g detect n stuff

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
Ntrain2k

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:28:00 PM

WARNING --- DO NOT PURCHASE FROM HASHRA I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF AND NO REFUND !!! MINERS ARE NOT EVEN MINING

does anyone know how to mine with these bricks with a pc and cgminer i have tried but i keep getting the same bs msg all devices disabled cannot mine

PI not working .. tried 2 x PI    worked but after 1 week PIs stopped working no LAN connection what so ever

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=20477.0

▄███▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
          ███████  ███████
          ███████ █████████
           ▀███▀  ▀███████▀
  ▄███▄            ▀█████▀
 ███████  ▄███▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
 ███████ ███████  ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▀███▀  ███████ █████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀███▀  █████████ ▄██████████▄
 ▄███▄            ▀█████▀  ▀██████████▀
███████  ▄███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀████████▀
███████ ███████   █████       ▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▀███▀  ███████ ▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀███▀  █████████  ████████▄
                ▀███████▀ ██████████▄
       ▄█████▄    █████   ███████████
      ▄███████▄  ▄▄▄▄▄     █████████
      ▀███████▀ ▄█████▄     ▀█████▀
       ▀█████▀ █████████
               ▀███████▀
                ▀█████▀

HiveNet

███████████████████
      █████████████████████
     ███████████████████████
    ██████         ▀█████████
   ███████  █████▄   ▀████████
  ████████  ███████▄   ████████
 █████████  █████████  █████████
██████████  █████████  ██████████
 █████████  █    ████  █████████
  ████████  █████████  ████████
   ███████  █       █  ███████
    ██████  █████████  ██████
     █████             █████
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████
        █████████████████

███████████████████
      █████████████████████
     ███████████████████████
    ████████████████▀  ██████
   ██████████████▀       █████
  ███████████▀       ██▌ ██████
 ████▀  ▀█          ████▌ ██████
████                ████▌ ███████
 ███                ████▌ ██████
  ███▄  ▄█          ████▌ █████
   ████████   █      ██▌ █████
    ███████  ████▄      █████
     ██████  ███████▄  █████
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████
        █████████████████
|
|
loszhor

Activity: 369

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:08:54 AM

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=20477.0

Thanks for that link! I was looking for that kind of info. The Hashra support page is sorely lacking in operational information.

16wQCVFXYuSp4AYsBqV9Uqa2dd1V4YXvJ5
davecoin

Activity: 816

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:05:56 PM

For anyone not on the mailing list:

NEXT GENERATION MINERS ARE HERE, SAY HELLO TO ASTRO & MOONRAKER!

Hello All Cryptonauts!

It has been a long time coming but we have just launched our next generation miners including our very first Bitcoin miner!

SAY HELLO TO THE ASTRO 100MH/s SCRYPT MINER AND OUR FIRST BITCOIN MINER THE 1TH/s MOONRAKER!

As we all know the crypto mining landscape has changed a lot in the last few months.
Many miners on the market clearly do not give any decent ROI and many of the so called next generation chips and miners that many had pre-ordered do not even look like they will see the light of day.

Here at HASHRA we decided to do something a bit different, instead of investing in a new chip that may potentially never perform as it should or arrive on time we have teamed up with manufacturers in China to produce our own miners using the best tried and tested 28nm Chip technology already available on the market.
Our first batch will be VERY LIMITED at just 50 units each for both the MOONRAKER Bitcoin Miner and the ASTRO Scrypt Miner.
Once this sells out we may potentially release a second batch and so on.
Because of this we are able to keep our costs way down and pass these savings to you so you can get the best opportunity of ROI.

HASHRA ASTRO 100 MH/s ASIC SCRYPT MINER.

HASHRA MOONRAKER 1TH/s BITCOIN MINER.

We are not going to tell you the prices here I'm afraid, you'll have to check out our site to see the prices but we think you will be impressed with what we managed to pull off!

We have kept the design very simple of both miners, using a 4U case design based on pre existing miners that our manufacturer already produces.
Ensuring hashing stability is the best it can be.

15% OFF FOR NEXT 24 HOURS!!!!!
A special discount for the great early birds, get an extra 15% off if you purchase within the next 24 hours!
Use this coupon code at checkout: MOONDOG

ZEUSMINER SUMMER SALE STILL ON!
A reminder that we still have some Zeusminer stock still available at some CRAZY PRICES!
28MH/s THUNDER X3 From just $370!!!

Check out our entire line up on our site:
hashra.com

Happy Mining!

THE HASHRA TEAM

Simon, if you're watching, will you still manufacture the machines if you don't receive 50 orders?

Potcoinfan

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:53:53 PM

How much import duty i wonder for one to US Undecided

I may buy one or two if it makes sense after fee's anyone have an idea on import fee for one box?
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:48:32 PM

1TH Moonraker for $445  @ 900 watts WOW!  Sept 20 estimate

KNC cant even straighten the BTC asic shipping product yet.

OMFG where are LTC prices headed

This is like 1250 Radeon r9 290 video cards (337,000 watts)  at $400 each = $500,000.oo

LOL Alpha behind on the Viper 90-250 MH at 5,400 pounds.  September, October, selling shares of company.
romanas

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:00:13 AM

For anyone not on the mailing list:

NEXT GENERATION MINERS ARE HERE, SAY HELLO TO ASTRO & MOONRAKER!

Hello All Cryptonauts!

It has been a long time coming but we have just launched our next generation miners including our very first Bitcoin miner!

SAY HELLO TO THE ASTRO 100MH/s SCRYPT MINER AND OUR FIRST BITCOIN MINER THE 1TH/s MOONRAKER!

As we all know the crypto mining landscape has changed a lot in the last few months.
Many miners on the market clearly do not give any decent ROI and many of the so called next generation chips and miners that many had pre-ordered do not even look like they will see the light of day.

Here at HASHRA we decided to do something a bit different, instead of investing in a new chip that may potentially never perform as it should or arrive on time we have teamed up with manufacturers in China to produce our own miners using the best tried and tested 28nm Chip technology already available on the market.
Our first batch will be VERY LIMITED at just 50 units each for both the MOONRAKER Bitcoin Miner and the ASTRO Scrypt Miner.
Once this sells out we may potentially release a second batch and so on.
Because of this we are able to keep our costs way down and pass these savings to you so you can get the best opportunity of ROI.

HASHRA ASTRO 100 MH/s ASIC SCRYPT MINER.

HASHRA MOONRAKER 1TH/s BITCOIN MINER.

We are not going to tell you the prices here I'm afraid, you'll have to check out our site to see the prices but we think you will be impressed with what we managed to pull off!

We have kept the design very simple of both miners, using a 4U case design based on pre existing miners that our manufacturer already produces.
Ensuring hashing stability is the best it can be.

15% OFF FOR NEXT 24 HOURS!!!!!
A special discount for the great early birds, get an extra 15% off if you purchase within the next 24 hours!
Use this coupon code at checkout: MOONDOG

ZEUSMINER SUMMER SALE STILL ON!
A reminder that we still have some Zeusminer stock still available at some CRAZY PRICES!
28MH/s THUNDER X3 From just $370!!!

Check out our entire line up on our site:
hashra.com

Happy Mining!

THE HASHRA TEAM

Simon, if you're watching, will you still manufacture the machines if you don't receive 50 orders?

!!!!!!!!!! Do not order These machines, Hashra ASIC's quality very poor, and it will never ROI, I had issues with two of my out of 3 miners, it started dropping speed and cutting off within 4 days of mining, I received good service over emails, but once I proved that it's faulty, they started ignoring me. so what ever warranty Hashra promises its all bullcrap, if it will brake on you you will just lose your miney, I spend on them 9K and total made 150 LTC, addition to that it eats way more energy than it's advertised.. so I made 150 LTC and spend all of them on electricity..
stan258

Activity: 440

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:10:10 PM

Anybody know what chip they are using for this "HASHRA MOONRAKER 1TH/s BITCOIN MINER."
anarchoatheist

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:20:56 PM

I have a hashra coupon code worth $400. Someone make me an offer for it?

crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:08:10 AM

i'll give ya a dollar for it Grin

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
Toninho

Activity: 597

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:34:59 AM

NEVER purchase something from HASHRA.

HASHRA are scammers.

Purchased myself 10 miners, 3 of them DOA and been waiting for more than month for a replacement and they are NOT refunding.

If you want to be scammed go ahead and purchase from them.

Nothing more to say - support not answering, phone not picking up.

Ok ty by warning  Wink
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:55:53 PM

Hmm... Welllll... I will be VERY (!) thankful to you for it. Really.  Wink Or you maybe want a part of my future BTC earnings? Deal! I'll return to you an equivalent of 200$ from my earnings with Hashra devices, OK?

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
Develop

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:05:17 AM

I have ordered an astro 100MH unit, their site says shipping by Sept 20th, no later then Oct 15th or full refund, Would be nice if it ships out on time. ill keep you posted.
Elphamyto

Activity: 117
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 01:56:04 AM

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Hashra's units just Zeus chips in a modified case? Who is manufacturing 100+ MH/s asic chips apart from KNC and Innosilicon at the moment? Zeus's next gen miners aren't due until the end of this year, so am I missing something? I'd be happy to purchase one of these if I knew how the units are being made available (in less than 10 days from today).
LordPaco

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:59:16 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2014, 09:55:15 PM by LordPaco

I'm thinking they have a batch of A2 chips? They state on the description they are using 7 modules of chips at 20 chips per module. The chip itself being manufactured at a 28nm level. Which would put this all in the ballpark with my lazy math.

Also, this quote:
"The ASTRO is based on readily available technology already in the marketplace, no speculative pre-order on non tested technology or chip design here!"

These chips could be excess and nearing end of life with all the new gen stuff coming out in Q4.

Simon, it would be great if I could get my Astro before my birthday on Sep 28
ATCkit

Activity: 786

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 04:44:26 PM

To the moon  Grin
1 x Moonraker ordered!

me too....as I had received a Gridseed in good time from Hashra last spring.

Simon, perhaps Hashra could start a separate thread for support and discussion regarding Moonrakers?

Anyway, I'm hoping one of the first recipients posts a review of the moonraker.

andycee

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:11:20 PM

HASHRA ASTRO
100 MH/S ASIC SCRYPT MINER
(VERY LIMITED STOCK, EXPECTED SHIPPING BY 20th SEPTEMBER)

So the 20th Sept has passed.

No news from Hashra, and Simon not replying to my emails.

100% Kwality service

Any other buyers have some positive news to share ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: